Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,461 members, 7,830,291 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner (45194 Views)

IGP Redeploys 14 AIGs, 26 CPs (Full List) / Wife Of Apollos Dandaura, NSCDC CG Commander Kidnapped In Nasarawa / Mustapha Dandaura: Rivers State Gets New Commissioner Of Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by engrsyer(m): 7:53pm On Apr 17, 2020
If them like make dem send Abubakar Shekau or Buratai come Rivers State we stand 100% with Wike.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by risos(m): 7:55pm On Apr 17, 2020
Watching keenly.
Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by spinzagom(m): 7:56pm On Apr 17, 2020
This post is totally wrong by all standard as all religion and religious believes are to be respected.
I know the God you serve will not be happy seeing you insult others and their belief.
Face your own religion as the world is coming together at this difficult time of confusion.
[quote author=Ojenammuo1 post=88553475][/quote]

2 Likes

Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 17, 2020
seunmsg:

About time Wike’s excesses is curtailed. He has been using the federal police to harass private organizations and even federal institutions. Joseph Mukari must play the role that Joseph Mbu played between 2013-2015.

what will a mere commissioner do to the one with the support of the people?

if Wike sponsor militancy in River State during this covid19 period that the country is already bleeding;

1. your state will not be able to pay salary.
2. any police officer transferred to river State will start crying

12 Likes

Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by kazeeyoung(m): 7:56pm On Apr 17, 2020
He had issue with the IG and that’s what call for his redeployment.. Hmmm

Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by cRobo: 7:59pm On Apr 17, 2020
TruthSpeaker:
WHETIN HAPPEN NAH, WHY THE DEPLOYMENT?

wike spit fire on AIT

2 Likes

Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by adekolaelect(m): 8:00pm On Apr 17, 2020
Wike get liver ,wike 2 ,F G1 but more things to be expected from FG and more noise to be expected from Wike as game in progress but citizens will be at the receiving end .either Wike or Fg one will settle with each other .Wike will collect his own federal cake ,Wike will get money ,buy his choice of House or cars and share with his families but citizens will only get long stories consolation as usual from Wike.

1 Share

Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by Mizwisdom(f): 8:00pm On Apr 17, 2020
asobo:
The say who plays the piper dictates the tune. Sane Nigerians aren't surprised but one thing is certain that WIKE has the support of his people to a large extent.

Some of Gov. Nyesom Wike's Comments during His COVID-19 Press Briefing today.

- I have come and will go one day but while I remain, I will ensure the lives of the People of Rivers State is Protected. I am a "Boy" to the people of Rivers State and not anyone outside the State.

-You can fly, I can not stop you from doing so but when you land, do not enter my territory. The roads were constructed by Rivers State Government.

-You don't talk law on Pages of Newspaper, you talk law in the Court and we're prepared. A Certain minister sat somewhere issuing order to me, let him come and release the people in our custody that violated the law.

- I am not one of those Governors who fly to Abuja every now and then to look for favours. COVID-19 has come, let everyone stay in his state and spend money.

-Any Company operating in Rivers State that does not assist the State in the fight against COVID-19 will hear from Rivers State. I don't go to them to beg for anything, I have not collected anything from them and so, I can stand firm and make a decision.

- We are not those State where a Governor receives 28million naira and snap pictures with it. In Rivers State, we don't collect Widow's Mite. You make money here, it is our entitlement. Look for the COVID-19 task force account and make your donations there. There are poor people who still have Pride and Integrity.

- I won you in 2015, I won in 2019, how many times do you want me to win you?

- The only opposition party in Rivers State is SDP who won a seat in the House of Assembly. How can someone from a party who cannot produce a single Candidate just within the party to stand for an election come out to talk about how to run a State? Go and put your house in order.

- (to press men) Most of you don't like us, you eat our food but we know the interest you represent. Write your reports well, if you don't write well, Corona Virus will catch you.

The man loves his people.

FG didn't give him anything but they are ordering him to accept people into the state without being quarantined. Is it that FG wants Rivers state to be helplessly begging for aid by the time the virus begins to spread in the state? although Buhari is vindictive, Wike knows his Onions so whatever he wants to do let him do, he will fail as usual

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by Alwaysachick: 8:03pm On Apr 17, 2020
TruthSpeaker:
WHETIN HAPPEN NAH, WHY THE DEPLOYMENT?

In the game of football, why do coaches substitute players

If you can answer the above then you can figure out why smiley

1 Like

Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by blackboy(m): 8:07pm On Apr 17, 2020
Action governor. IG wont replace the commissioner in Lagos where armed robber or street boys write boldly to the police and neighbourhood that they are going to attack and attack and no help from the police. IG, Butatai etc are all politicians. Because of the pilots arrested this action is coming. IG playing politics
asobo:
The say who plays the piper dictates the tune. Sane Nigerians aren't surprised but one thing is certain that WIKE has the support of his people to a large extent.

- I have come and will go one day but while I remain, I will ensure the lives of the People of Rivers State is Protected. I am a "Boy" to the people of Rivers State and not anyone outside the State.

-You can fly, I can not stop you from doing so but when you land, do not enter my territory. The roads were constructed by Rivers State Government.

-You don't talk law on Pages of Newspaper, you talk law in the Court and we're prepared. A Certain minister sat somewhere issuing order to me, let him come and release the people in our custody that violated the law.

- I am not one of those Governors who fly to Abuja every now and then to look for favours. COVID-19 has come, let everyone stay in his state and spend money.

-Any Company operating in Rivers State that does not assist the State in the fight against COVID-19 will hear from Rivers State. I don't go to them to beg for anything, I have not collected anything from them and so, I can stand firm and make a decision.

- We are not those State where a Governor receives 28million naira and snap pictures with it. In Rivers State, we don't collect Widow's Mite. You make money here, it is our entitlement. Look for the COVID-19 task force account and make your donations there. There are poor people who still have Pride and Integrity.

- The only opposition party in Rivers State is SDP who won a seat in the House of Assembly. How can someone from a party who cannot produce a single Candidate just within the party to stand for an election come out to talk about how to run a State? Go and put your house in order.

- (to press men) Most of you don't like us, you eat our food but we know the interest you represent. Write your reports well, if you don't write well, Corona Virus will catch you.

1 Like

Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by tinsel: 8:07pm On Apr 17, 2020
For one week I watched if the Fedetal will take action against the police and the air Force commander. It remains the airforce commander unless they have done that already. If they don't not take action against these two federal officers, then they have lost it.

1 Like

Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by Flyingngel(m): 8:09pm On Apr 17, 2020
ddippset post:

Protecting his people by giving them one Indomie and one cup of garri as palliative despite billions in allocation.

And then using the police and judiciary to break the law.

Continue being a political slave.

From the writeup, was there any place they talk abt palliative?
Beside from my write up didn't you see where I said that there somethings I don't like abt him but on this one, he is good.
Or you just want to show yourself.
Go back and read this time slowly.
When they told you to go school you thought you were doing them not knowing it is you that will regret it.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by EdiskyHarry: 8:11pm On Apr 17, 2020
I stand with gov wike
Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 17, 2020
I wish we have someone stubborn like Woke in Delta ..not dis look warm we have as governor..
FG never even extend Lag, Abuja and Ogun lockdown dat fool dun extend delta own 2 two weeks with nothing(palliative) 2 give 2 his people..
Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 17, 2020
dreamland24:

It’s a fat lie.... he lost his ways long ago
You will stay in your hut in awusa land. And be talking about what is happening in Rivers state? Now tell me are you not Mad??

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by EdiskyHarry: 8:22pm On Apr 17, 2020
If all the governors of Niger delta were like wike, by now Niger delta would have been freed from slavery, Niger delta would have separated from this rubbish lord lugard did out of the selfish interest of the British government.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by chrisxxx(m): 8:23pm On Apr 17, 2020
dreamland24:

It’s a fat lie.... he lost his ways long ago
U were never with him and will never see any good in him.
Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by ikaboy: 8:23pm On Apr 17, 2020
Pls where is Rotimi Amechi?
Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by mfm04622: 8:25pm On Apr 17, 2020
jlinkd78:
Wike remains d man. The FG are being d petty party here by actually redeploying d police commissioner as we know they will. They are not intelligent at all. I have watched and rewatched that Wike broadcast and I can't see anything he said that is not 'hungrying' other state governors but cos they v all dipped their hands in one shady sycophantic move or d oda with d presidency, they have mortgaged dia independence over a pot of porridge. Imagine no testing centre in PortHarcourt and if we recall dat this Covid-19 has everything to do with travel history then after Abuja and Lagos the next place of interest should have been Rivers all being hosts to international airports but surprisingly no attention. Fire on Wike.
Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by mfm04622: 8:27pm On Apr 17, 2020
jlinkd78:
Wike remains d man. The FG are being d petty party here by actually redeploying d police commissioner as we know they will. They are not intelligent at all. I have watched and rewatched that Wike broadcast and I can't see anything he said that is not 'hungrying' other state governors but cos they v all dipped their hands in one shady sycophantic move or d oda with d presidency, they have mortgaged dia independence over a pot of porridge. Imagine no testing centre in PortHarcourt and if we recall dat this Covid-19 has everything to do with travel history then after Abuja and Lagos the next place of interest should have been Rivers all being hosts to international airports but surprisingly no attention. Fire on Wike.

No testing centre in Rivers and that is FG's fault? lol!!! So you don't know it is State Government that set up such centres? You don't know Health, like education are the primary responsibility of States and LGs? What exactly are you going to hold governors responsible for?

6 Likes

Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by SarkinYarki: 8:30pm On Apr 17, 2020
Buhari is not a leader but a divider
Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by chrisxxx(m): 8:30pm On Apr 17, 2020
ikaboy:
Pls where is Rotimi Amechi?
He is watching the game from the space in PlayStation.
Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 17, 2020
ddippset:
Protecting his people by giving them one Indomie and one cup of garri as palliative despite billions in allocation.

And then using the police and judiciary to break the law.

Continue being a political slave.
Has fg given you any palliative?
Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by Abaman001(m): 8:40pm On Apr 17, 2020
Whether redeployment or no redeployment of CP in Rivers state, Governor E.N Wike will still remain the burden bearer of Rivers people.... Ride on sir, we queue behind you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by gotnel: 8:40pm On Apr 17, 2020
asobo:

To God almighty be the glory. We need this type of action to test run our federation system.
Abuja need some kind of challenges like this.
If true federalism is to come to reality, governors must take responsibility.
Wike is on the road to proof something that really needs to be proved.
THE BEGINNING OF THE JOURNEY TO REAL FEDERALISM.
Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by LordRepz(m): 8:41pm On Apr 17, 2020
Is it true that there is complete lockdown in rivers state from Monday. Just like what we have in Lagos and Abuja?
Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 17, 2020
tinsel:
For one week I watched if the Fedetal will take action against the police and the air Force commander. It remains the airforce commander unless they have done that already. If they don't not take action against these two federal officers, then they have lost it.
The Commissioner of Police in Lagos,what do you think should be done to him
Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by senatepresido: 8:43pm On Apr 17, 2020
Devgod:
You will stay in your hut in awusa land. And be talking about what is happening in Rivers state? Now tell me are you not Mad??
Hahahahahahahahaha
Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by omonnakoda: 8:45pm On Apr 17, 2020
daddytime:
Wike go still buy the next one.

Oyel money yakpa.

If na me be IG sef na my personal person I go send go there make we go collect our share of the oyel money. grin
The IG is doing eye service.

The FG right now is weak.
The Nigerian state is weak and cannot afford any of those strong arm tactics because rather than arrest it would just lead to kidnap of oil workers

A hammers sees everything as a nail

1 Like

Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by Grateful007: 8:47pm On Apr 17, 2020
asobo:

I say d Man gat balls
Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by Bobbyfreshhh: 8:47pm On Apr 17, 2020
Olofin2:
Game on!

Thank God it's not OBJ in Also Rock. Wike for don hear wheen

Rubbish !!! Nah 2day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Obaseki Leads Wike & PDP Governors On A Thank You Visit To Oba Of Benin(pics) / Uk Parliament Condemns Killing Of #endsars Protesters At Lekki Toll Gate / Nigerian Soldier Begs God To Protect Him In The Bush After Colleagues Ran Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.