Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,474 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner (45195 Views)

IGP Redeploys 14 AIGs, 26 CPs (Full List) / Wife Of Apollos Dandaura, NSCDC CG Commander Kidnapped In Nasarawa / Mustapha Dandaura: Rivers State Gets New Commissioner Of Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by simple250: 8:47pm On Apr 17, 2020
The minister of health was saying the other day that covid 19 will go round the 36 state including the FCT .see these people should allow governors to protect their territory. The same silly mistake buhari made by not shutting down our air space on time cost us this mess . Wike is on the right track ...

1 Like

Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by Finnese001: 8:55pm On Apr 17, 2020
JonCina:

Comments like this are just ludicrous!
Please, face your front and comment about your state.
On this one that led to the deployment, Wike cannot be faulted.

We may not like him all the time, but in thus case , he's the well beloved of "reasonable" Rivers people!

the guy you quoted is also ridiculous, not only his comment

1 Like

Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by RTSC: 8:56pm On Apr 17, 2020
This is another good argument for state police.

A governor should be able to control his police.
Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by Okeytus(m): 8:56pm On Apr 17, 2020
I wish all SE governors are like wike
Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by asobo: 8:58pm On Apr 17, 2020
gotnel:

To God almighty be the glory. We need this type of action to test run our federation system.
Abuja need some kind of challenges like this.
If true federalism is to come to reality, governors must take responsibility.
Wike is on the road to proof something that really needs to be proved.
THE BEGINNING OF THE JOURNEY TO REAL FEDERALISM.
Exactly my thought too. Because the way the minister of aviation reacted to the news was absurd. No any form of diplomacy at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by Finnese001: 8:59pm On Apr 17, 2020
ddippset:
Protecting his people by giving them one Indomie and one cup of garri as palliative despite billions in allocation.

And then using the police and judiciary to break the law.

Continue being a political slave.

Billions in allocation as if he doesn't pay workers with the same allocation.

you're just being delusional
Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by Consula: 8:59pm On Apr 17, 2020
Really............ And Wike Won election in 2015, was that Lake Chad politics?
DigitalBrands01:
Nothing like game on. Because Abuja Politics have never succeeded in Rivers State. You remember that the outed Commissioner of police was once Wikes worst nightmare.
Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by asobo: 9:00pm On Apr 17, 2020
Grateful007:
I say d Man gat balls
The FG are trying to test the water but they will fail woefully. Wike is fully supported by his people to a large extent.
Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by dustmalik: 9:00pm On Apr 17, 2020
asobo:
The say who plays the piper dictates the tune. Sane Nigerians aren't surprised but one thing is certain that WIKE has the support of his people to a large extent.

Some of Gov. Nyesom Wike's Comments during His COVID-19 Press Briefing today.

- I have come and will go one day but while I remain, I will ensure the lives of the People of Rivers State is Protected. I am a "Boy" to the people of Rivers State and not anyone outside the State.

-You can fly, I can not stop you from doing so but when you land, do not enter my territory. The roads were constructed by Rivers State Government.

-You don't talk law on Pages of Newspaper, you talk law in the Court and we're prepared. A Certain minister sat somewhere issuing order to me, let him come and release the people in our custody that violated the law.

- I am not one of those Governors who fly to Abuja every now and then to look for favours. COVID-19 has come, let everyone stay in his state and spend money.

-Any Company operating in Rivers State that does not assist the State in the fight against COVID-19 will hear from Rivers State. I don't go to them to beg for anything, I have not collected anything from them and so, I can stand firm and make a decision.

- We are not those State where a Governor receives 28million naira and snap pictures with it. In Rivers State, we don't collect Widow's Mite. You make money here, it is our entitlement. Look for the COVID-19 task force account and make your donations there. There are poor people who still have Pride and Integrity.

- I won you in 2015, I won in 2019, how many times do you want me to win you?

- The only opposition party in Rivers State is SDP who won a seat in the House of Assembly. How can someone from a party who cannot produce a single Candidate just within the party to stand for an election come out to talk about how to run a State? Go and put your house in order.

- (to press men) Most of you don't like us, you eat our food but we know the interest you represent. Write your reports well, if you don't write well, Corona Virus will catch you.
The emboldened statement is nothing but tyranny. Imagine Buhari making that kind of statement or any APC governor, all these PDP hypocrites supporting Wike would have criticised them.

How can a governor threaten to deal with corporate organizations if they don't assist in the fight against COVID-19?

2 Likes

Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by Nuzo1(m): 9:03pm On Apr 17, 2020
seunmsg:

About time Wike’s excesses is curtailed. He has been using the federal police to harass private organizations and even federal institutions. Joseph Mukari must play the role that Joseph Mbu played between 2013-2015.

Are you now in support of GEJ using Mbu to scuttle Amechi's administration or are you saying that Buhari is on a revenge mission?

Whichever way, nothing can be more hypocritical and vindictive as these.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by Munzy14(m): 9:03pm On Apr 17, 2020
seunmsg:

About time Wike’s excesses is curtailed. He has been using the federal police to harass private organizations and even federal institutions. Joseph Mukari must play the role that Joseph Mbu played between 2013-2015.
Useless comment as usual...cheesy

River state over politics of dead bit....cheesy

Hypocrite personified.
Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by Bobbyfreshhh: 9:03pm On Apr 17, 2020
Consula:
Really............ And Wike Won election in 2015, was that Lake Chad politics?

You have nothing to say ,look let me tell you just as buhari can never lose election in kano .same as wine he vmcsn never lose election in rivers state
Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by princechina(m): 9:03pm On Apr 17, 2020
LordRepz:
Is it true that there is complete lockdown in rivers state from Monday. Just like what we have in Lagos and Abuja?

Not true in Rivers state. Maybe you meant Abia State
Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by calaharry: 9:06pm On Apr 17, 2020
for bein loya to his govr we need proper federalismm
Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by asobo: 9:08pm On Apr 17, 2020
dustmalik:

The emboldened statement is nothing but tyranny. Imagine Buhari making that kind of statement or any APC governor, all these PDP hypocrites supporting Wike would have criticised them.

How can a governor threaten to deal with corporate organizations if they don't assist in the fight against COVID-19?
Assist the state doesn't necessarily means financially. The action of that Helicopter company can be tantamount to not assisting the state. Look at Kano at the moment. If only the interstate boarders that has been shut wasn't disobeyed, Kano should not be recording any case.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by paparazi1(m): 9:11pm On Apr 17, 2020
seunmsg:

Yeye de smell, abeg me kae waka pass
Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by Lot13(m): 9:13pm On Apr 17, 2020
Melezenawii:
angry grin

Good luck...if were to be PDP, it is the governor that would have been removed...ask OBJ
going against Wike for saying the obvious about Anambra as land of criminals.
Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by LordRepz(m): 9:22pm On Apr 17, 2020
Ok thanks. Cause I overheard that on my way back tonight.

Not true in Rivers state. Maybe you meant Abia State[/quote]
Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by mkoabiola: 9:24pm On Apr 17, 2020
Dem do reduce mustapha dandaura to provost ..
Hahahahahah.

Reminds me of Joseph mbu.

But where is that guy ...he must be retired
Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by Miracle1991: 9:30pm On Apr 17, 2020
engrsyer:
If them like make dem send Abubakar Shekau or Buratai come Rivers State we stand 100% with Wike.
that igbo boy. Hahahaaaa Wike called a whole EZE "THAT IGBO BOY" instead of ipob to start crying for the insult wike insulted their eze they will be looking for Yoruba to blame.

1 Like

Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:31pm On Apr 17, 2020
Make una come help me see!
Which kain strong head Wike is this! hey!
Kpomo e no chop, fish e no chop, goat e no chop
He say he wan beef
Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by Dalby(m): 9:31pm On Apr 17, 2020
Grateful007:
I say d Man gat balls
Abeg remind me where Fayose him man dey again
Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by BreconHills(m): 9:32pm On Apr 17, 2020
jlinkd78:
Wike remains d man. The FG are being d petty party here by actually redeploying d police commissioner as we know they will. They are not intelligent at all. I have watched and rewatched that Wike broadcast and I can't see anything he said that is not 'hungrying' other state governors but cos they v all dipped their hands in one shady sycophantic move or d oda with d presidency, they have mortgaged dia independence over a pot of porridge. Imagine no testing centre in PortHarcourt and if we recall dat this Covid-19 has everything to do with travel history then after Abuja and Lagos the next place of interest should have been Rivers all being hosts to international airports but surprisingly no attention. Fire on Wike.

Fire on Wike indeed. If you had read the news piece carefully you would see that the destination of the oil works was Intels. Who owns Intels? Atiku.

The more you look, the less you see.

Wike can not fight the FGN over security matters. This is not a FGN - Wike fight - it is a 2023 fight to weaken political rivals using " the protecting Rivers state" smokes screen.

1 Like

Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by Jostoman: 9:40pm On Apr 17, 2020
ddippset:
Protecting his people by giving them one Indomie and one cup of garri as palliative despite billions in allocation.

And then using the police and judiciary to break the law.

Continue being a political slave.
is that one not better than the bread they are shearing in Lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by crownwealth: 9:52pm On Apr 17, 2020
seunmsg:

[s]About time Wike’s excesses is curtailed. He has been using the federal police to harass private organizations and even federal institutions. Joseph Mukari must play the role that Joseph Mbu played between 2013-2015.
[/s]

Useless post from my brainwashed Yoruba brothers.

Nonsensical as usual!
Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by Sermwell(m): 9:54pm On Apr 17, 2020
Miracle1991:
that igbo boy. Hahahaaaa Wike called a whole EZE "THAT IGBO BOY" instead of ipob to start crying for the insult wike insulted their eze they will be looking for Yoruba to blame.
this yoruba and igbo nonsense you people do here is for low lifers and illiterates!! The rich out there don't care who's yoruba or igbo! they progress together!!

4 Likes

Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by Edavi234: 9:56pm On Apr 17, 2020
seunmsg:

Focus on your Lagos and the 1 million tinubu gang terrorising you people.

Rivers State issues is beyond your scope and understanding.

Know your place.

Governor Wike weldone Sir but you have to do better..

Invest in the people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by PrinceRowley(m): 9:56pm On Apr 17, 2020
DigitalBrands01:
Nothing like game on. Because Abuja Politics have never succeeded in Rivers State. You remember that the outed Commissioner of police was once Wikes worst nightmare.

Yes, you are quite correct with that assertion but it was before Wike used Rivers state money to buy him over. Reason why the commissioner later became Wike's stooge
Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by Charly68: 9:57pm On Apr 17, 2020
When I saw the way Wike was lambasting federal might,I knew he has activated needless battle..Even Ameachi could try that while he was a minister under Jonathan, he did not apply wisdom in his outburst ..He should remember Ibori and the late Ijaw Governor General ,they carried their influence without restriction and their wings were cut off . Their larger than life political lifestyle has faded away till today . The Governor should avoid collision with Federal Govt ,it is not stupidity cowardice to do so.

2 Likes

Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by Asuito7(m): 10:01pm On Apr 17, 2020
seunmsg:

you dey talk as if you are the president of Nigeria. What an audacity angry
Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by alizma: 10:06pm On Apr 17, 2020
Flyingngel:
You see why the indigenes shld rally round any of their leaders that are fighting for them.
I don't like some of Wike's attitude but what I like is how he goes extra length to protect his people without minding who is involved.
Well his words sound dependent but let him back it up with action. He should set a testing centre in the state.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Adekunle Akinlade Emerges APC Ogun Governorship Candidate / ‘those Who Invited Wanted ISIS Chief To Nigeria Arrested In Kano’ / Nigerian Soldier Begs God To Protect Him In The Bush After Colleagues Ran Away

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.