Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,256 members, 7,829,494 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner (45190 Views)

IGP Redeploys 14 AIGs, 26 CPs (Full List) / Wife Of Apollos Dandaura, NSCDC CG Commander Kidnapped In Nasarawa / Mustapha Dandaura: Rivers State Gets New Commissioner Of Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by Edavi234: 10:07pm On Apr 17, 2020
Seconded.

Most people writing here don't even understand how things work with security agencies and politicians..

The former commissioner done cash out while two big political parties de play who get power and authority pass..

All he did was play along and cash out while still staying in there good books to secure the future and him career as a police officer.

It will not be different with this new one. E go just play hard for up for everyone to see while still obeying the dictates of the Rivera Govt and cashing out.

Na business - NOTHING HAS CHANGED.

The youths should be smarter and more informed in this country so they don't play politics with these big politicians and still lose in the end.

It has been a repeated cycle for two long.

ONA MUMU NEVER DO?

airminem:
angry We can't be reading all this kind of nonsense news coming out of river state, just because APc thieves are upset with Gov. Woke

The IGP should go to his hometown and give back to his community relief items or some stimulus in these difficult period to help the people lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by Soulsymbol99: 10:08pm On Apr 17, 2020
FG wan start early dis time for rivers state.abeg,wia rotimi amaechi dey?dude hv gone AWOL grin been missing in action since undecided
Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by Flyingngel(m): 10:09pm On Apr 17, 2020
alizma post:

Well his words sound dependent but let him back it up with action. He should set a testing centre in the state.

I agree with you. Like I said before, there are certain thing I don't like abt him but on this one he is good.

1 Like

Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by Kdon2: 10:10pm On Apr 17, 2020
jlinkd78:
Wike remains d man. The FG are being d petty party here by actually redeploying d police commissioner as we know they will. They are not intelligent at all. I have watched and rewatched that Wike broadcast and I can't see anything he said that is not 'hungrying' other state governors but cos they v all dipped their hands in one shady sycophantic move or d oda with d presidency, they have mortgaged dia independence over a pot of porridge. Imagine no testing centre in PortHarcourt and if we recall dat this Covid-19 has everything to do with travel history then after Abuja and Lagos the next place of interest should have been Rivers all being hosts to international airports but surprisingly no attention. Fire on Wike.

Don't mind the yeye and stewpid fg.
Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by Edavi234: 10:20pm On Apr 17, 2020
People are driven by irrelevant things in this country - especially the youths.. them done carry there brains sell give these politicians for 1k.

Lost they are.

Brother, YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN.

Kingrefreshed:

Nigerian Keyboard warriors association (Nairaland chapter)

Fuel is now 12.6 dollar per barrel thats about 27 naira a litre now.

Can we protest for the first time in our lives?? Lets use this time ,join forces together and make our voices heard.
Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by Blazebond(m): 10:28pm On Apr 17, 2020
asobo:
The say who plays the piper dictates the tune. Sane Nigerians aren't surprised but one thing is certain that WIKE has the support of his people to a large extent.

Some of Gov. Nyesom Wike's Comments during His COVID-19 Press Briefing today.

- I have come and will go one day but while I remain, I will ensure the lives of the People of Rivers State is Protected. I am a "Boy" to the people of Rivers State and not anyone outside the State.

-You can fly, I can not stop you from doing so but when you land, do not enter my territory. The roads were constructed by Rivers State Government.

-You don't talk law on Pages of Newspaper, you talk law in the Court and we're prepared. A Certain minister sat somewhere issuing order to me, let him come and release the people in our custody that violated the law.

- I am not one of those Governors who fly to Abuja every now and then to look for favours. COVID-19 has come, let everyone stay in his state and spend money.

-Any Company operating in Rivers State that does not assist the State in the fight against COVID-19 will hear from Rivers State. I don't go to them to beg for anything, I have not collected anything from them and so, I can stand firm and make a decision.

- We are not those State where a Governor receives 28million naira and snap pictures with it. In Rivers State, we don't collect Widow's Mite. You make money here, it is our entitlement. Look for the COVID-19 task force account and make your donations there. There are poor people who still have Pride and Integrity.

- I won you in 2015, I won in 2019, how many times do you want me to win you?

- The only opposition party in Rivers State is SDP who won a seat in the House of Assembly. How can someone from a party who cannot produce a single Candidate just within the party to stand for an election come out to talk about how to run a State? Go and put your house in order.

- (to press men) Most of you don't like us, you eat our food but we know the interest you represent. Write your reports well, if you don't write well, Corona Virus will catch you.
Wike na don I swear,Na governor of all governors.
Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by KingRabota: 10:29pm On Apr 17, 2020
Nigerians are too Lilly Livered to snatch our destiny back From the evil bastards who have stolen our future and mortgaged our childrens inheritance.
Even if something pushes us out to the street in protest. Just a few naira placed in the right hands and watch the anger fizzle into nothing.

Nigerians always selling their birthright for a messing pottage since the day's of Easu

Kingrefreshed:

Nigerian Keyboard warriors association (Nairaland chapter)

Fuel is now 12.6 dollar per barrel thats about 27 naira a litre now.

Can we protest for the first time in our lives?? Lets use this time ,join forces together and make our voices heard.
Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by F3dan: 10:32pm On Apr 17, 2020
Quicktimerz:
I pity many of you who doesn't understand Rivers and Wike's Move.
I just don't understand why FG flaunts the same safety orders they implemented just because of Chevron and Oil you sap from them.

I weep
Flout.
Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by Quicktimerz(m): 10:35pm On Apr 17, 2020
F3dan:

Flout.

Awon correcter's geng
Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by yaki84: 10:36pm On Apr 17, 2020
Christy8906:
, please if you are lead to assist me, I will be highly greatfull , anything any amount , cos no amount is too small,
Please check my signature for my account number thanks and may God bless you.
U want use this corona period complete ur house, hantea calm down.
Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by Dansuqi: 10:45pm On Apr 17, 2020
Mizwisdom:

The man loves his people.

FG didn't give him anything but they are ordering him to accept people into the state without being quarantined. Is it that FG wants Rivers state to be helplessly begging for aid by the time the virus begins to spread in the state? although Buhari is vindictive, Wike knows his Onions so whatever he wants to do let him do, he will fail as usual

He loves them but kills them during elections? No governor can stand buhari
Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by Correcto: 10:46pm On Apr 17, 2020
Citizens like you who don't understand the concept of democracy is the reason y this nation can't move forward.
seunmsg:

About time Wike’s excesses is curtailed. He has been using the federal police to harass private organizations and even federal institutions. Joseph Mukari must play the role that Joseph Mbu played between 2013-2015.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by afube: 10:49pm On Apr 17, 2020
mfm04622:

No testing centre in Rivers and that is FG's fault? lol!!! So you don't know it is State Government that set up such centres? You don't know Health, like education are the primary responsibility of States and LGs? What exactly are you going to hold governors responsible for?

this is the sort of obscurantist arguments you people make all the time.......where did you get that rubbish info from...those labs were set up the federal government
Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by DigitalBrands01: 10:50pm On Apr 17, 2020
tillaman:
Let’s see how long this whole pile of crap with play
My Brother the pile of play been on since Wike's first tenure. Please go back to what happened during his 2nd term election. With all the Federal might sir..

Rivers State is not Imo state.

Go back to previous history
Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by Correcto: 10:51pm On Apr 17, 2020
Traah, you are just political olodo. No need to teach you, just stay with your half baked knowledge
mfm04622:

No testing centre in Rivers and that is FG's fault? lol!!! So you don't know it is State Government that set up such centres? You don't know Health, like education are the primary responsibility of States and LGs? What exactly are you going to hold governors responsible for?
Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by Dansuqi: 10:52pm On Apr 17, 2020
Grateful007:
I say d Man gat balls
Those balls will be removed
Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by Dansuqi: 10:53pm On Apr 17, 2020
asobo:
The FG are trying to test the water but they will fail woefully. Wike is fully supported by his people to a large extent.
They will succeed
Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by Dansuqi: 11:04pm On Apr 17, 2020
DigitalBrands01:
My Brother the pile of play been on since Wike's first tenure. Please go back to what happened during his 2nd term election. With all the Federal might sir..

Rivers State is not Imo state.

Go back to previous history
Oga,apc did not go after wike during the guber polls,it was just amaechi vs wike.apc did not participate if not wike for see pepper.you saw how they neutralized him during the presidential polls.even AA troubled him.he will be removed in 2023
Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by DigitalBrands01: 11:08pm On Apr 17, 2020
Dansuqi:

Oga,apc did not go after wike during the guber polls,it was just amaechi vs wike.apc did not participate if not wike for see pepper.you saw how they neutralized him during the presidential polls.even AA troubled him.he will be removed in 2023
What about the First term election?

Its obvious you know little or nothing about the country you live in. And it's a pity
Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by Dansuqi: 11:12pm On Apr 17, 2020
DigitalBrands01:
What about the First term election?

Its obvious you know little or nothing about the country you live in. And it's a pity
Apc was not in power during the first election therefore you can't judge based on that.amaechi will be there to wound wike..its you that don't know your way.
Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by stieyven(m): 11:16pm On Apr 17, 2020
Olofin2:
Game on!

Thank God it's not OBJ in Also Rock. Wike for don hear wheen
DO NOT TAKE THE NAME OF THE LORD IN VAIN. The Lord will not hold him guiltless who takes his name in vain. EXODUS 20:7
Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by DigitalBrands01: 11:16pm On Apr 17, 2020
Dansuqi:

Apc was not in power during the first election therefore you can't judge based on that.amaechi will be there to wound wike..its you that don't know your way.
Read my comment again
Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by frankson1(m): 11:29pm On Apr 17, 2020
ikaboy:
Pls where is Rotimi Amechi?

He is making plans to distribute food items to Obio-Akopr L. G. A
Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by okeyfrank: 11:31pm On Apr 17, 2020
God bless Gov Wike.

No evil machination of the enemies of the people will ever work in Rivers State.

Good to see that we still have some non ass-lickers in Nigeria.
Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by frankson1(m): 11:40pm On Apr 17, 2020
Charly68:
When I saw the way Wike was lambasting federal might,I knew he has activated needless battle..Even Ameachi could try that while he was a minister under Jonathan, he did not apply wisdom in his outburst ..He should remember Ibori and the late Ijaw Governor General ,they carried their influence without restriction and their wings were cut off . Their larger than life political lifestyle has faded away till today . The Governor should avoid collision with Federal Govt ,it is not stupidity cowardice to do so.

This is very reasonable and responsible post.

In any country, after God, is The Federal Government. If the FG wants to humble Wike, the most the people will do is protest and call on 'international body'.

1 Like

Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by Mrpojj(m): 11:42pm On Apr 17, 2020
seunmsg:

About time Wike’s excesses is curtailed. He has been using the federal police to harass private organizations and even federal institutions. Joseph Mukari must play the role that Joseph Mbu played between 2013-2015.
.so what mbu did then was not execess abi?
Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by asobo: 12:42am On Apr 18, 2020
Dansuqi:

They will succeed
APC apologist I see

Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by asobo: 12:47am On Apr 18, 2020
Dansuqi:

As a democratic elected governor, Wike only has two tenure after which he will give way. Get that into your head APC apologist.
Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by asobo: 12:49am On Apr 18, 2020
Soulsymbol99:
FG wan start early dis time for rivers state.abeg,wia rotimi amaechi dey?dude hv gone AWOL grin been missing in action since undecided
Ever since the cabal removed his man from NIMASA Peterside, he knew he was in for a long thing. Melo Melo things grin
Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by Dansuqi: 2:06am On Apr 18, 2020
asobo:
As a democratic elected governor, Wike only has two tenure after which he will give way. Get that into your head APC apologist.
Rubbish
Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by Dansuqi: 2:07am On Apr 18, 2020
asobo:
APC apologist I see
That's what lalong did to you,I have painkillers
Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by Osehnetworld(m): 2:55am On Apr 18, 2020
Melezenawii:
angry grin

Good luck...if were to be PDP, it is the governor that would have been remolved...ask OBJ

Same obj that could not remove tinubu den abi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

FG Declares Public Holidays For Christmas, New Year Celebrations / We Know Those Who Burnt Igboho's House — Media Aide / Akeredolu Visits Face Mask Production Center In Akure (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.