Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,425 members, 7,830,133 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner (45192 Views)

IGP Redeploys 14 AIGs, 26 CPs (Full List) / Wife Of Apollos Dandaura, NSCDC CG Commander Kidnapped In Nasarawa / Mustapha Dandaura: Rivers State Gets New Commissioner Of Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by MerlinsBeard(m): 7:34pm On Apr 17, 2020
Interesting
Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by Ekebitozi: 7:34pm On Apr 17, 2020
That's good
Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by Mires: 7:34pm On Apr 17, 2020
At times it seems as if State police would have been better.
Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by airminem(f): 7:34pm On Apr 17, 2020
angry We can't be reading all this kind of nonsense news coming out of river state, just because APc thieves are upset with Gov. Woke

The IGP should go to his hometown and give back to his community relief items or some stimulus in these difficult period to help the people lipsrsealed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by nanauju(f): 7:34pm On Apr 17, 2020
Hahahahh this thread is already getting
Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by Quicktimerz(m): 7:35pm On Apr 17, 2020
I pity many of you who doesn't understand Rivers and Wike's Move.
I just don't understand why FG flaunts the same safety orders they implemented just because of Chevron and Oil you sap from them.

I weep

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by sanemind2(m): 7:35pm On Apr 17, 2020
Make sense but make this one no forget ikoku case oh

Meanwhile

If you need Movies for your hard drive and u stay in ph, check my signature
Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by Kingrefreshed: 7:35pm On Apr 17, 2020
Montracine:

https://punchng.com/breaking-ig-redeploys-rivers-police-commissioner/?fbclid=IwAR26Bj00qRAsovm4qFDsdTDzRa17VqxYxrrkPLsxj3vSbPMNd_p7x4_jy8M

Nigerian Keyboard warriors association (Nairaland chapter)

Fuel is now 12.6 dollar per barrel thats about 27 naira a litre now.

Can we protest for the first time in our lives?? Lets use this time ,join forces together and make our voices heard.

2 Likes

Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by TCRC: 7:36pm On Apr 17, 2020
Good way to go
Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by PureGoldh(m): 7:37pm On Apr 17, 2020
Ok...there is fire on the mountain and nobody seems to be running.

My people,I have Pure Original Honey readily available for you all.. Contact 081 0166 6771 or the number on the picture below let's talk about it
Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by PresidentAtiku(m): 7:38pm On Apr 17, 2020
Ojenammuo1:
BYE!
stop insulting the Prophet
Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by atiku4President(m): 7:39pm On Apr 17, 2020
DigitalBrands01:
Nothing like game on. Because Abuja Politics have never succeeded in Rivers State. You remember that the outed Commissioner of police was once Wikes worst nightmare.
The kind of pepper you see in Rivers as a police commissioner can make you see Abuja a dry land. Forget IGP

6 Likes

Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by StreetFight: 7:39pm On Apr 17, 2020
It's about to go go down.
Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by sunsewa16: 7:39pm On Apr 17, 2020
The present codial working relationship between wike and the outgoing commissioner is not giving Abuja joy,hence his removal, only in Rivers State that police commissioners are changed like clothes.

5 Likes

Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by daddytime(m): 7:39pm On Apr 17, 2020
Wike go still buy the next one.

Oyel money yakpa.

If na me be IG sef na my personal person I go send go there make we go collect our share of the oyel money. grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by Emotionss: 7:40pm On Apr 17, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
PresidentAtiku:

Why did you reply him ?

He was looking for attention and u gave it to him.
Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by joshjc(m): 7:41pm On Apr 17, 2020
Ojenammuo1:
BYE!
pls stop this, nairaland mods should do something about all this
Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by Amos15: 7:41pm On Apr 17, 2020
Mod, Ojenammuo1 should be banned.

1 Like

Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by Yenefer(f): 7:41pm On Apr 17, 2020
PresidentAtiku:
Don't reply them. What's coming for them is far worse. Nairaland iand the mods are the one giving them the green light. Chain of events might let to a beautiful new nigeria
Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by kenyguy(m): 7:42pm On Apr 17, 2020
Cool
Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by malali: 7:45pm On Apr 17, 2020

Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by NaijadrivaCars: 7:46pm On Apr 17, 2020
Just days that Wike said he doesnt take orders from Abuja.

I hope they dont want to do what MBU did to Amaechi
Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by integrity16(m): 7:47pm On Apr 17, 2020
Hmm, power play begins. FG please give wike his own 10 billion you gave lagos state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 17, 2020
if it was before, you will see zombies boasting all over the thread.

now most of them are using their alternate to beg for money to eat. hunger has reset everyone's brain

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by JonCina(m): 7:49pm On Apr 17, 2020
seunmsg:

About time Wike’s excesses is curtailed. He has been using the federal police to harass private organizations and even federal institutions. Joseph Mukari must play the role that Joseph Mbu played between 2013-2015.

Comments like this are just ludicrous!
Please, face your front and comment about your state.
On this one that led to the deployment, Wike cannot be faulted.

We may not like him all the time, but in this case , he's the well beloved of "reasonable" Rivers people!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by Kkb1977: 7:49pm On Apr 17, 2020
Hmmm
Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by dreamland24: 7:49pm On Apr 17, 2020
Akurakambe:
Whatever it's, Wike has the support of Rivers people.
Very important!
It’s a fat lie.... he lost his ways long ago

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by ddippset(m): 7:50pm On Apr 17, 2020
Flyingngel:
You see why the indigenes shld rally round any of their leaders that are fighting for them.
I don't like some of Wike's attitude but what I like is how he goes extra length to protect his people without minding who is involved.
Protecting his people by giving them one Indomie and one cup of garri as palliative despite billions in allocation.

And then using the police and judiciary to break the law.

Continue being a political slave.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by musicology: 7:50pm On Apr 17, 2020
[quote author=Ojenammuo1 post=88553475][/quote]WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS?
Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by Datoski: 7:51pm On Apr 17, 2020
Are you normal at all.
Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by Xtvafrica: 7:52pm On Apr 17, 2020
Why is the whole world suffering because of one country?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qL8lJXBaBlw

More foreign vaccines may be headed to Africa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmUZdU_bFK8

Chinese Xenophobic Attack on Africans -
Will China be Able to Stop The Fire They Just Ignited

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2Y0Bn_SdDM
Re: IGP Redeploys Dandaura Mustapha, Rivers Police Commissioner by Nairalandite: 7:53pm On Apr 17, 2020
Wow, how you've got guts to do this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Akeredolu Visits Face Mask Production Center In Akure (Photos) / FG Declares Public Holidays For Christmas, New Year Celebrations / Obaseki Leads Wike & PDP Governors On A Thank You Visit To Oba Of Benin(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.