Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Why Do Some Girls Wear New Pant And Bra When Visiting A Guy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Girls Wear New Pant And Bra When Visiting A Guy? (2920 Views)

Ladies When You Buy A New Pant? / Your First Time Of Visiting A Guy, And This Happens. What Would You Do? / Why Don't Girls Wear Bra This Days? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some Girls Wear New Pant And Bra When Visiting A Guy? by Seniormanfeyi06(m): 9:55pm On Sep 13, 2023
Am just curious o. And when they come, they will be pretending. Saying I will soon go without making any effort to go. Most girls too like sex

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Girls Wear New Pant And Bra When Visiting A Guy? by iamtardey: 10:06pm On Sep 13, 2023
Hehe
Re: Why Do Some Girls Wear New Pant And Bra When Visiting A Guy? by obinna58(m): 10:17pm On Sep 13, 2023
To show standard and class but at the end puxzy go begin smell funny, letting them down

10 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Girls Wear New Pant And Bra When Visiting A Guy? by otipoju(m): 10:22pm On Sep 13, 2023
Becaue one should to serve good food on a clean plate.

Morever first impression last the most. It's a good sign of respect for your partner.

Back then and till now I always shower,brush and trim my nails before kickoff.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Girls Wear New Pant And Bra When Visiting A Guy? by izonborn098(m): 10:34pm On Sep 13, 2023
Na packaging na... She dey claim...
Re: Why Do Some Girls Wear New Pant And Bra When Visiting A Guy? by Berrityga: 1:13am On Sep 14, 2023
The same way you clean your room and wear clean boxers when a girl is visiting

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Girls Wear New Pant And Bra When Visiting A Guy? by dontrulee: 1:16am On Sep 14, 2023
Normal thing na .
Re: Why Do Some Girls Wear New Pant And Bra When Visiting A Guy? by Nobody: 1:40am On Sep 14, 2023
Berrityga:

EWELE!

Are you indirectly saying OP nor dey wear clean boxers when no lady is visiting?

Tinubu must hear this!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Girls Wear New Pant And Bra When Visiting A Guy? by Vijuchoco(f): 2:26am On Sep 14, 2023
cheesy grin

Chai! Nairaland sha
Re: Why Do Some Girls Wear New Pant And Bra When Visiting A Guy? by Seniormanfeyi06(m): 6:01am On Sep 14, 2023
I don't have room and i don't have boxers. ; grin
Berrityga:
Re: Why Do Some Girls Wear New Pant And Bra When Visiting A Guy? by Goodlady(f): 6:28am On Sep 14, 2023
obinna58:
To show standard and class but at the end puxzy go begin smell funny, letting them down
Pervert. Always on threads like this.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Girls Wear New Pant And Bra When Visiting A Guy? by Blitzking: 8:23am On Sep 14, 2023
Seniormanfeyi06:
Am just curious o. And when they come, they will be pretending. Saying I will soon go without making any effort to go. Most girls too like sex
or I will be staying very short
Re: Why Do Some Girls Wear New Pant And Bra When Visiting A Guy? by obinna58(m): 8:35am On Sep 14, 2023
Goodlady:

Pervert. Always on threads like this.
Define pervert

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Girls Wear New Pant And Bra When Visiting A Guy? by Purvan(m): 1:21pm On Sep 14, 2023
Nothing way you fit tell me , op is an olosho patronist
Re: Why Do Some Girls Wear New Pant And Bra When Visiting A Guy? by Seniormanfeyi06(m): 3:21pm On Sep 14, 2023
O.p is a born again christian

Purvan:
Nothing way you fit tell me , op is an olosho patronist
Re: Why Do Some Girls Wear New Pant And Bra When Visiting A Guy? by Dubetex96(m): 4:05pm On Sep 14, 2023
Skyview01:

EWELE!

Are you indirectly saying OP nor dey wear clean boxers when no lady is visiting?

Tinubu must hear this!

This got me rolling on the floor lmoa

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Girls Wear New Pant And Bra When Visiting A Guy? by Vinnie2000(m): 11:39pm On Sep 14, 2023
So that the Kpenkus will FEEL and SCENT nice. cool smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Girls Wear New Pant And Bra When Visiting A Guy? by DonroxyII: 7:39am On Sep 15, 2023
Seniormanfeyi06:
if she come too forward, Na same You go call am "sl.u.t" .... U wan make she dey wear stink-stank Pants-Bra ..Weirdo!
Re: Why Do Some Girls Wear New Pant And Bra When Visiting A Guy? by Godsongang: 6:03pm On Sep 15, 2023
😂😂😂
Re: Why Do Some Girls Wear New Pant And Bra When Visiting A Guy? by Allisgud: 6:25pm On Sep 15, 2023
Boys are also guilty of this,they clean the house buy air freshener wear new bocxers,put the drinks in the freezer side of the fridge to chill ontime

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Girls Wear New Pant And Bra When Visiting A Guy? by Allisgud: 6:26pm On Sep 15, 2023
Boys are also guilty of this,they clean the house arrange the bed put new mattress,buy air freshener wear new bocxers,put the drinks in the freezer side of the fridge to chill ontime

(1) (Reply)

7 Surprising Signs He'll Never Marry You / Can You Imagine Being With A Hermaphrodite, Isn't That Disgusting? / Top 3 Break Up Songs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.