Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

If You Were Arrested Without Explanation,what Will Your Family Assume You Did - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Were Arrested Without Explanation,what Will Your Family Assume You Did (1465 Views)

Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! / Finding A Partner Is More Difficult Than I Assume / "Unless A Guy Asks You To Be His Girlfriend, Never Assume You Are" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were Arrested Without Explanation,what Will Your Family Assume You Did by Makavelli25: 10:57am On Apr 18, 2020
Because i am addicted to over speeding,My family will just conclude that i have used my bike to kill someone.

2 Likes

Re: If You Were Arrested Without Explanation,what Will Your Family Assume You Did by Nobody: 11:03am On Apr 18, 2020
That I flogged a student. tongue
Those children can tempt the hell out of you.
Working on that though. I now make them serve punishment like "picking pin" or "ride okada" and its seems to help reduce my flogging skills. grin

I reject arrest o. I will not be caught for such, I pray in Jesus name.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Were Arrested Without Explanation,what Will Your Family Assume You Did by omoiyamayor(m): 11:08am On Apr 18, 2020
My mom would probably believe It cus of documents
Re: If You Were Arrested Without Explanation,what Will Your Family Assume You Did by Makavelli25: 11:16am On Apr 18, 2020
Eulalia:
Working on that though. I now make them serve punishment like "picking pin" or "ride okada" and its seems to help reduce my flogging skills. grin

Bro its not easy being a teacher o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You Were Arrested Without Explanation,what Will Your Family Assume You Did by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 18, 2020
Makavelli25:
Bro its not easy being a teacher o

I'm telling you. They can get on your nerves like WTH.
We pray for more patience and tolerance.

I'm a sis. grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: If You Were Arrested Without Explanation,what Will Your Family Assume You Did by Quietly(m): 11:21am On Apr 18, 2020
They would surely think that, i didn't go with d stay at home order by d government...
Re: If You Were Arrested Without Explanation,what Will Your Family Assume You Did by TheSourcerer: 11:24am On Apr 18, 2020
Eulalia:

don't beat peoples kid or you'll be arrested
Re: If You Were Arrested Without Explanation,what Will Your Family Assume You Did by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 18, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Arrested where? Nigeria?
Re: If You Were Arrested Without Explanation,what Will Your Family Assume You Did by TheSourcerer: 11:32am On Apr 18, 2020
Unelephantable:

Arrested where? Nigeria?
you probably teach deep village public schools, if you it a kid in a Society considered modern or a child from a new age family trust me you will face full battery charge on a minor and yes IN NIGERIA!

2 Likes

Re: If You Were Arrested Without Explanation,what Will Your Family Assume You Did by Happyfela(m): 11:32am On Apr 18, 2020
Some Business
Re: If You Were Arrested Without Explanation,what Will Your Family Assume You Did by Ekakamba: 11:33am On Apr 18, 2020

For 'Minding my Business'. grin tongue
Re: If You Were Arrested Without Explanation,what Will Your Family Assume You Did by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 18, 2020
TheSourcerer:

Yes Sir!

I don't enjoy doing it as I always regret it after everything and ill be wishing i never did.

I have reduced though. Cos most schools are now enforcing the "no cane policy". So I've resorted to only punishment. But there's one of my schools that encourages flogging. The students there have become more humble than a mass servant. So, I pity those ones and seldom flog them.

I pray God gives me the grace to stop totally.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Were Arrested Without Explanation,what Will Your Family Assume You Did by Makavelli25: 11:44am On Apr 18, 2020
Eulalia:

I'm telling you. They can get on your nerves like WTH.
We pray for more patience and tolerance.

I'm a sis. grin
i know how it is mam,i taught basic 3 immediately i left sec school,those pupils can frustrate you like tf
Re: If You Were Arrested Without Explanation,what Will Your Family Assume You Did by Makavelli25: 11:46am On Apr 18, 2020
Quietly:
They would surely think that, i didn't go with d stay at home order by d government...
Lol
Re: If You Were Arrested Without Explanation,what Will Your Family Assume You Did by icebird25(m): 11:46am On Apr 18, 2020
Beating up someone because they know I'm easily angered and I hate been oppressed or seing someone been oppressed...
Re: If You Were Arrested Without Explanation,what Will Your Family Assume You Did by Makavelli25: 11:48am On Apr 18, 2020
icebird25:
Beating up someone because they know I'm easily angered and I hate been oppressed or seing someone been oppressed...
Baba control your temper o
Please do.
Re: If You Were Arrested Without Explanation,what Will Your Family Assume You Did by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 18, 2020
never been arrested do they will probably be confuse
Re: If You Were Arrested Without Explanation,what Will Your Family Assume You Did by icebird25(m): 12:04pm On Apr 18, 2020
Makavelli25:
Baba control your temper o
Please do.

I dey try my best to control am o

I'm trying
Re: If You Were Arrested Without Explanation,what Will Your Family Assume You Did by Blackfire(m): 12:09pm On Apr 18, 2020
That I was trying to protect an innocent person.
Re: If You Were Arrested Without Explanation,what Will Your Family Assume You Did by Eberechi24(f): 12:40pm On Apr 18, 2020
Nothing until they confirm from me.
Re: If You Were Arrested Without Explanation,what Will Your Family Assume You Did by Ashawoboi27(m): 12:42pm On Apr 18, 2020
Maybe with my friends
Either because of weed or something else related to it
Re: If You Were Arrested Without Explanation,what Will Your Family Assume You Did by Makavelli25: 1:01pm On Apr 18, 2020
Ashawoboi27:
Maybe with my friends Either because of weed or something else related to it
Weed man wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Were Arrested Without Explanation,what Will Your Family Assume You Did by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 18, 2020
TheSourcerer:
you probably teach deep village public schools, if you it a kid in a Society considered modern or a child from a new age family trust me you will face full battery charge on a minor and yes IN NIGERIA!
First of all, I'm not a teacher.
Second of all,maybe it's because I'm not a fan of private schools, that's why I disagree.
Battery is not the same thing as flogging a student,by the way.
Re: If You Were Arrested Without Explanation,what Will Your Family Assume You Did by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 18, 2020
They'd think I fvcked the DPO's wife
Re: If You Were Arrested Without Explanation,what Will Your Family Assume You Did by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 18, 2020
Re: If You Were Arrested Without Explanation,what Will Your Family Assume You Did by TheSourcerer: 3:42pm On Apr 18, 2020
Unelephantable:

First of all, I'm not a teacher.
Second of all,maybe it's because I'm not a fan of private schools, that's why I disagree.
Battery is not the same thing as flogging a student,by the way.
I see , just don't go around hitting kids with a stick../flogging./physical abuse of a minor.
Re: If You Were Arrested Without Explanation,what Will Your Family Assume You Did by fykes(m): 3:59pm On Apr 18, 2020
What can I say.... My peeps always say they don't understand me...

They are free to assume what they want.
Me overcoming anger and rage slowly
Re: If You Were Arrested Without Explanation,what Will Your Family Assume You Did by Makavelli25: 5:42pm On Apr 18, 2020
fykes:

Lol
Re: If You Were Arrested Without Explanation,what Will Your Family Assume You Did by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 18, 2020
TheSourcerer:
I see , just don't go around hitting kids with a stick../flogging./physical abuse of a minor.
Okay sir
Re: If You Were Arrested Without Explanation,what Will Your Family Assume You Did by merieam16(f): 7:04pm On Apr 18, 2020
fykes:

hmmm...oluwa seun
Re: If You Were Arrested Without Explanation,what Will Your Family Assume You Did by Lamanii22(f): 7:36pm On Apr 18, 2020
Eulalia:

Loool... You and my sister... That one too can flog students ehhn... grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You Were Arrested Without Explanation,what Will Your Family Assume You Did by Wyzkyd(m): 7:40pm On Apr 18, 2020
They will think i hacked someone account. Cos am always with my system to hack everything i could try on.
I think i need to stop.
The worst addiction in the world has to be the computers addiction.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Preshieben Come And Marry Keketu / Ladies Beats Up, Naked Another Lady Over A Guy (video) / Who Is To Be Blame For The High Rate Immorality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.