Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,401 members, 7,850,425 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:01 PM

If You Were Arrested Without Explanation,what Will Your Family Assume You Did - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Were Arrested Without Explanation,what Will Your Family Assume You Did (1475 Views)

Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! / Finding A Partner Is More Difficult Than I Assume / "Unless A Guy Asks You To Be His Girlfriend, Never Assume You Are" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were Arrested Without Explanation,what Will Your Family Assume You Did by Biglittlelois(f): 7:51pm On Apr 18, 2020
Nothing, I'm a good shild grin
Re: If You Were Arrested Without Explanation,what Will Your Family Assume You Did by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 18, 2020
Lamanii22:

Loool... You and my sister... That one too can flog students ehhn... grin grin

Lol...really?
Ah... All my students know me o.once I enter the classroom like this, total silence and decorum is immediately observed. otherwise na flogging spree..pa pa papa pa.... grin

But I'm trying to stop. Cos they now scamper when they see me coming. So i begin to ask, am I a monster? Lol...

1 Like

Re: If You Were Arrested Without Explanation,what Will Your Family Assume You Did by Makavelli25: 8:12pm On Apr 18, 2020
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: If You Were Arrested Without Explanation,what Will Your Family Assume You Did by Lamanii22(f): 8:26pm On Apr 18, 2020
Eulalia:

Lol...really?
Ah... All my students know me o.once I enter the classroom like this, total silence and decorum is immediately observed. otherwise na flogging spree..pa pa papa pa.... grin

But I'm trying to stop. Cos they now scamper when they see me coming. So i begin to ask, am I a monster? Lol...

grin grin grin my sister has been trying to stop too... May God give you both the hands that's not quick to flog loolol....
Re: If You Were Arrested Without Explanation,what Will Your Family Assume You Did by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 18, 2020
Lamanii22:

grin grin grin my sister has been trying to stop too... May God give you both the hands that's not quick to flog loolol....

Lol.. grin
Amen.

1 Like

Re: If You Were Arrested Without Explanation,what Will Your Family Assume You Did by Makavelli25: 10:47am On Apr 19, 2020
Lamanii22:

Amen

1 Like

Re: If You Were Arrested Without Explanation,what Will Your Family Assume You Did by gbengaoyeladun(m): 10:57am On Apr 19, 2020
That I impregnant a police wife and my landlord wife
Re: If You Were Arrested Without Explanation,what Will Your Family Assume You Did by Makavelli25: 8:05pm On Apr 19, 2020
gbengaoyeladun:
That I impregnant a police wife and my landlord wife
your dicvk will still get you arrested
Re: If You Were Arrested Without Explanation,what Will Your Family Assume You Did by Makavelli25: 4:04am On Sep 01, 2020
Makavelli25:
Cc Lalasticlala
Re: If You Were Arrested Without Explanation,what Will Your Family Assume You Did by Nobody: 4:15am On Sep 01, 2020
Nothing Till they hear my own part of the gist.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Move With Their Look Alike / Should I Continue Dating Her. / Black Chyna Flaunts Her Curves In Recent Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.