Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

Help This Serious She Wants To Break Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help This Serious She Wants To Break Up (2139 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him / Is this One Of The Signs To Know She Wants Sex When Going To A Guys Place (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help This Serious She Wants To Break Up by fekuti: 10:44pm On Jun 06, 2007
she says that she has to leave me because she loves me otherwise she would hurt me if she stayed with me. i have telled her to doesn't go before she left that's why. wetin happen because i was doing car when engine fall on top of my backs so i am fracturing my spine ribs. i come tell am say doctor sayd that anytime i want have making love to her inside i have to stay on top of my back. she say she doesn't want to ride all the time and she go get bored.
i say i'm sorry that i love her too much what can i did? so that she canint leave me.
Re: Help This Serious She Wants To Break Up by sammyjl(f): 9:16am On Mar 09, 2009
let her go
Re: Help This Serious She Wants To Break Up by nana(f): 11:54am On Mar 09, 2009
Oh Lawd! grin
Ur grammar na die!

Let her go if she wants to.
Re: Help This Serious She Wants To Break Up by yme1(f): 12:33pm On Mar 09, 2009
your grammer na bomb
Anyway we all make mistake
I would advice you to let her go before it is too late ok. ONE LOVE
Re: Help This Serious She Wants To Break Up by Macgreat(m): 2:33pm On Mar 09, 2009
Dis na yo-glish smiley

let her walk.
Re: Help This Serious She Wants To Break Up by yme1(f): 2:37pm On Mar 09, 2009
I have a feeling that your english is also contributing to her leaving you. no mind me o,i might be naughty at times.
Re: Help This Serious She Wants To Break Up by Akinagirl(f): 2:42pm On Mar 09, 2009
Lol, yme i was just going to say that.
Re: Help This Serious She Wants To Break Up by babycool(f): 3:17pm On Mar 09, 2009
@ POSTER

Are you a mechanic? Is that you grammar? This must be a big joke! grin
Re: Help This Serious She Wants To Break Up by yme1(f): 3:18pm On Mar 09, 2009
isnt it obvious,of course he is a mechanic.
Re: Help This Serious She Wants To Break Up by nana(f): 3:21pm On Mar 09, 2009
Oh Lawd! cheesy
Re: Help This Serious She Wants To Break Up by sistawoman: 3:41pm On Mar 09, 2009
what
Re: Help This Serious She Wants To Break Up by Danor: 3:45pm On Mar 09, 2009
Impressive! In fact, am lost 4 words! Honestly, u and ur girl have excruciating problems.
Re: Help This Serious She Wants To Break Up by sesman(m): 3:59pm On Mar 09, 2009
surely the post is written in cipher? can anyone decipher
Re: Help This Serious She Wants To Break Up by CrazyMan(m): 4:04pm On Mar 09, 2009
fekuti:

she says that she has to leave me because she loves me otherwise she would hurt me if she stayed with me. i have telled her to doesn't go before she left that's why. wetin happen because i was doing car when engine fall on top of my backs so i am fracturing my spine ribs. i come tell am say doctor sayd that anytime i want have making love to her inside i have to stay on top of my back. she say she doesn't want to ride all the time and she go get bored.
i say i'm sorry that i love her too much what can i did? so that she canint leave me.
She's leaving you because you embarrass her publicly with your grammar; and she can't just stand the stigma any more.
Re: Help This Serious She Wants To Break Up by jamace(m): 4:10pm On Mar 09, 2009
This is grammatical suicide. grin
Re: Help This Serious She Wants To Break Up by dae(f): 4:15pm On Mar 09, 2009
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO

Y'all are so damn mean -- y'all need to go wid his flow so he can understand what you talking about.

Anyways my broda, here we go!

Why doesnt you left her because she is no love you. If she is love you, she will stayed and takes care of you. At this point, there was notin you can did becos you are immobile due to your accident(hope you understand  undecided ) as in you no fit move body too mush. So therefore, you might had to left her and moving on with your lifeS.

What am i saying: Let her take the stepping, make she dey go!!!!,
Re: Help This Serious She Wants To Break Up by nana(f): 4:17pm On Mar 09, 2009
dae:

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO

Y'all are so damn mean -- y'all need to go wid his flow so he can understand what you talking about.

Anyways my broda, here we go!

Why doesnt you left her because she is no love you. If she is love you, she will stayed and takes care of you. At this point, there was notin you can did becos you are immobile due to your accident(hope you understand  undecided ) as in you no fit move body too mush. So therefore, you might had to left her and moving on with your lifeS.

What am i saying: Let her take the stepping, make she dey go!!!!,
Oh U English Language Murderer!  grin
Re: Help This Serious She Wants To Break Up by dae(f): 4:19pm On Mar 09, 2009
nana:

Oh U English Murderer! grin

DOnt hate on me, just tryna help a brother out, all i did was go with his flow so he could understand what i'm talking about, forgive me for been too nice, LOL grin
Re: Help This Serious She Wants To Break Up by nana(f): 4:20pm On Mar 09, 2009
dae:

DOnt hate on me, just tryna help a brother out, all i did was go with his flow so he could understand what i'm talking about, forgive me for been too nice, LOL grin
Hehehe,U're forgiven!
Re: Help This Serious She Wants To Break Up by sesman(m): 4:21pm On Mar 09, 2009
dae:

nana:

Oh U English Language Murderer!  grin

yes o, The queen wont be happy about this!
Re: Help This Serious She Wants To Break Up by yme1(f): 4:22pm On Mar 09, 2009
dae,that is true
     This is what you will do @poster

Since she is wanting to left,cos you not can stay up again and you have begging her and she want to still be going let her be moving her on way.
Re: Help This Serious She Wants To Break Up by dae(f): 4:26pm On Mar 09, 2009
nana:

Hehehe,U're forgiven!

Oh thank you!! you need to show some love too now, tell him wat to do abeg ( in the language he understands) c'mmon help the brother out. LOLOL
Re: Help This Serious She Wants To Break Up by Czarskit(m): 4:27pm On Mar 09, 2009
Don't let her go oh! Chain her to a car engine in ur house. If she goes u r finished! ! !
Re: Help This Serious She Wants To Break Up by dae(f): 4:29pm On Mar 09, 2009
y me:

dae,that is true
     This is what you will do @poster

Since she is wanting to left,cos you not can stay up again and you have begging her and she want to still be going let her be moving her on way.

LOL, you even knows the languages more than i !! I is jealous!!! lol
Re: Help This Serious She Wants To Break Up by nana(f): 4:40pm On Mar 09, 2009
Czarskit:

Don't let her go oh! Chain her to a car engine in ur house. If she goes u r finished! ! !
WICKED!
Re: Help This Serious She Wants To Break Up by yme1(f): 4:42pm On Mar 09, 2009

that is true cos with this kind english who go gree for am again. just being naughty ok
Re: Help This Serious She Wants To Break Up by Gabry(f): 4:56pm On Mar 09, 2009
Poster,

Sorry to hear this. Your girl dey break up with una just because she is tired to ride and thats all abi?

Her sangolo still dey be a minor ooo. . . I think you deserve someone else better. Pele ooo but this is my own personal opinion. No beef me abeg! embarassed
Re: Help This Serious She Wants To Break Up by Czarskit(m): 5:18pm On Mar 09, 2009
If she lefts him now, he'll die sololy. . .
Who needs a spine-less wimp? ? ?
He beta takes my advice. . .any deviation wuld be disastrous.
Re: Help This Serious She Wants To Break Up by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 09, 2009
Joke thread. . .
The TCs' post history shows he knows his English.
Re: Help This Serious She Wants To Break Up by Nautillus(m): 6:04pm On Mar 09, 2009
khai_khai:

Joke thread. . .
The TCs' post history shows he knows his English.

Thought as much
Re: Help This Serious She Wants To Break Up by Omolola1(f): 6:10pm On Mar 09, 2009
@ poster

this your english, na die! grin
Re: Help This Serious She Wants To Break Up by dominique(f): 10:04pm On Mar 09, 2009
@ poster
enroll yourself in an adult class and improve on your spoken & written english. trust me, she'll come running back! wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ghanaian Guy Gets Back At Girlfriend / I Don't Know How To Tell Her That My Pastor Said We Should Stop The Relationshi / Will She Accept My Love Proposal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.