Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,626 members, 7,820,214 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Help This Serious She Wants To Break Up - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help This Serious She Wants To Break Up (2142 Views)

I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. / She Wants A Sugar Daddy Without Sex, Guy Replies Him / Is this One Of The Signs To Know She Wants Sex When Going To A Guys Place (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help This Serious She Wants To Break Up by patwhizkid(f): 10:16pm On Mar 09, 2009
Oh my gawd!! We need some romantic english teachers in d house. Sometimes english dey cause frustration o, abeg go adult school.
Re: Help This Serious She Wants To Break Up by jalether(m): 10:58pm On Mar 09, 2009
poster, this is 2009 step ya game up, you should know better than to start begging,bellyaching

and simping over a girl, too many fishes in the river, if she doesnt wanna be with you any more

charge her to the game n go find yourself another flussy, i understand u may love the girl but what happens

when she doesnt love you anymore, thats if she did in the 1st place, it takes two to tangle remember. peace
Re: Help This Serious She Wants To Break Up by twinkle87(f): 10:55pm On May 15, 2010
LOL!!!! am just seeing this
OMOOOOOOO!!!!! what is he spoke? shocked shocked shocked
why will the gial not leaved him?
Re: Help This Serious She Wants To Break Up by Mynd44: 11:31pm On May 15, 2010
Your grammatical syntax perfectly contributed to her ,
Oh wait u are grammatically and sexually handicaped just hold am as say no other girls go gree friend u.
Re: Help This Serious She Wants To Break Up by queeneve: 12:22am On May 16, 2010
What up with you Nigerian men? When yall fall in love, YALL FALL HARD, Who been meddling with the YAM FLOUR?
Re: Help This Serious She Wants To Break Up by lovemoi2(f): 3:15am On May 16, 2010
[size=18pt]just give the poster a damn advice and stop blabing about his english that's not our fuckinn language anyway
damn nigerians!!!!![/size]

poster she is not worth it
let her go
Re: Help This Serious She Wants To Break Up by mikkymoi(m): 8:02pm On Aug 06, 2011
I like ya borrowed language die,

hahahahahahahahahahahaha,

FOOL>>>>>>>

(1) (2) (Reply)

100% Free Dating Site / I M A Cheat Please Help! / I Luv My Sisters, No Bi Small O!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.