Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death (105489 Views)

Muazu Magaji Reveals Why He Celebrated Abba Kyari’s Death / Muazu Magaji 'Celebrates' Abba Kyari’s Death / Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death by 2mch(m): 4:19pm On Apr 18, 2020
Obviously this government is not ready for the truth. The man spoke the truth no fear. Keep carrying on with your wicked acts. God is not asleep and is not done yet with all of you hiding in Aso rock. God has already shown you a small sample.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death by adekolaelect(m): 4:19pm On Apr 18, 2020
PDJT:
-Lol. Sacked for being honest and telling the truth? This world self! Human beings hate the truth, wallahi tallahi! angry
but the madness in you doesn't give you sense that yours will manifest when you know this ! You should not be happy for some one demist while your time is not visible to you .use your sense don't take every critic as truth simply because of your hatred for the country ,party or who is in leadership positions .

4 Likes

Re: Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death by PDJT: 4:20pm On Apr 18, 2020
[s]
adekolaelect:
but the madness in you doesn't give you sense that yours will manifest when you know this ! You should not be happy for some one demist while your time is not visible to you .use your sense don't take every critic as truth simply because of your hatred for the country ,party or who is in leadership positions .
[/s]

-It seems you’re one of them. Truth haters everywhere!

10 Likes

Re: Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death by Yenefer(f): 4:21pm On Apr 18, 2020
GBOKASINCHA:
yes we see how you respect your elders by mining their skulls for ritual
I'm fulani not Yoruba. u people have a big problems in this country disrespecting every tribe. Anyways u people are Cawarddds in real life just like Ojukwu. Online warriors

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death by DanseMacabre(m): 4:25pm On Apr 18, 2020
StreetFight:
Just same way God will remove some people from the Earth for celebrating another man's death. Just watch and see

If so, my good man, let's prepare to watch God remove a greater percentage of Nigeria's population from the earth.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death by ignis: 4:27pm On Apr 18, 2020
No more freedom of expression ?

3 Likes

Re: Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death by Racoon(m): 4:27pm On Apr 18, 2020
cheesy The commissioner spoke his mind without mincing word.Let the government oblige him his mind because he didn't act hypocritical.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death by Kuginzi: 4:27pm On Apr 18, 2020
Simplyleo:
Perfect.

Lamidi cownu should appoint him a member of his ipob cabinet. undecided

That is the only organisation that rejoices at people's death.
Hahaha.. which one be Lamido Cownu?

3 Likes

Re: Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death by oriajeib: 4:27pm On Apr 18, 2020
Hmm
Re: Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death by OkikiOluwa1(m): 4:28pm On Apr 18, 2020
Yenefer:
Awesome.. we respect elders in our community and we don't insult the Death he is probably high or something
He's not high. His statement is unguided but he surely spoke some things we v been hearing before

3 Likes

Re: Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death by Martinola(m): 4:29pm On Apr 18, 2020
He got fired for voicing his opinion which is true anyway.
A chief of staff to the president died and most people are happy about it.
This would strike sense and responsibility into the head of our politicians if only they have conscience, but no way.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death by ipobarethieves: 4:29pm On Apr 18, 2020
angry 82 yrs old still in government anoda ancestor kinigbe will replace him.Till 2023

4 Likes

Re: Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death by amalab30(m): 4:29pm On Apr 18, 2020
Even though the Commissioner's outburst was rather too volatile, he said the basic things a common man would say. I mean, absolute power corrupts absolutely. I do not expect anything less from Ganduje who still has his balls waiting to be fried after he leaves office over the bribe video that went viral some years ago. He's a Buhari apologist and will do anything to please his god.

Nobody will rule forever and we all will die. The people that deserve my most sincere condolences are people that died in active service to the nation - The Soldiers and the common man that have been killed during this lockdown by men in uniform.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death by Nyamuriflathead: 4:29pm On Apr 18, 2020
Yenefer:
I'm fulani not Yoruba. u people have a big problems in this country disrespecting every tribe. Anyways u people are Cawarddds in real life just like Ojukwu. Online warriors

Na their work oh, later they will say they want to rule Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death by Kuginzi: 4:29pm On Apr 18, 2020
So Silence sometimes has its own advantage!
Re: Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death by contigiency(m): 4:29pm On Apr 18, 2020
A welcome development. Let him have enough time for his stupid celebration.

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death by ajimotoke(m): 4:30pm On Apr 18, 2020
Nawa o
Re: Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death by GreaterDC(m): 4:31pm On Apr 18, 2020
Yenefer:
Awesome.. we respect elders in our community and we don't insult the Death he is probably high or something
What's your point
Re: Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death by InvertedHammer: 4:31pm On Apr 18, 2020
SLAP44:
They will need to sack the whole Nigeria, see heavy drinking and merriment in my street in Ajengunle grin
/
Ajegunle? Noted!

No covid palliatives for your "area".

\

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death by Kuginzi: 4:32pm On Apr 18, 2020
baliyubla:
I am celebrating in my house come and sack me too. Nonsense and Ingredients.
Pls can u provide another appointment for him?
Re: Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death by centilad(m): 4:32pm On Apr 18, 2020
Okay

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death by Baawaa(m): 4:32pm On Apr 18, 2020
Truth is bitter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death by Dande55: 4:32pm On Apr 18, 2020
The man was saying the truth. As usual, the north and some of their gullible southern supporters hate the truth.
Here's one of his quotes.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death by 007inc: 4:32pm On Apr 18, 2020
Melezenawii:

You cannot spell correctly Ajegunle.

The man died at good old age that millions,if not billions pray to attain
Cry me a River. He’s already in hell.

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death by contigiency(m): 4:32pm On Apr 18, 2020
baliyubla:
I am celebrating in my house come and sack me too. Nonsense and Ingredients.

You are inconsequential fool. Nobody has time for your kind.

3 Likes

Re: Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death by Frankology: 4:32pm On Apr 18, 2020
What i don't understand is that was he supposed die also?
Re: Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death by BarrElChapo(m): 4:33pm On Apr 18, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death by Zagaboss: 4:33pm On Apr 18, 2020
The virus spread just started.we must be careful.
Re: Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death by Zagaboss: 4:34pm On Apr 18, 2020
Our govt officials will be the major carriers

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US / People Wearing Atiku T-shirts & Kwankwaso Red Caps At PDP Convention (Photos) / Ganduje, Oshiomhole Meet Shekarau (More Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.