Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,511 members, 7,830,524 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death (105481 Views)

Muazu Magaji Reveals Why He Celebrated Abba Kyari’s Death / Muazu Magaji 'Celebrates' Abba Kyari’s Death / Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death by kem2627: 5:25pm On Apr 18, 2020
Re: Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death by manuelreports: 5:26pm On Apr 18, 2020
Yenefer:
Awesome.. we respect elders in our community and we don't insult the Dead he is probably high or something. Quick question do ignos have sane leaders? If yes.. what's there political strategy? They seems like people withouts direction when it comes to politics. Secessionists will not succeed in this Globalization. They attack every tribe online while they are Cawarddd in reality. So what's is there plan... hoping and waiting something bad to happen.. even so they will suffer the most. They need to sit down and calculate a better plan than following that scammer. And shouting we are Jews. I'm more closer to Jews than them, and I know Jews don't give a sh!t about other people than themselves and money
Senseless bulshit
Quarantine ur fingers
Re: Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 5:26pm On Apr 18, 2020
RTSC:

They are treacherous people. Neither here nor there.

Always looking for an advantage.

Fighting for them is like fighting for the wind.

Depending on them is never a sound strategy.

You nailed it bro, I dont know if you are an Igbo man or Hausa or whatever tribe, but what you said is just what it is......

When I came to observe how they manipulated the civil war and denied participating in it, I never take them serious
Re: Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death by Simplyleo: 5:27pm On Apr 18, 2020
FuckDaMods:

Hausa man and ipob? I don't think your type will get any condolence at all. If there's no God then let you live after this pandemic is over.
I'm not surprised you still shamelessly make this kind of noise. All they do is pray for death. So I will die before the end of the pandemic if there is God abi? May be you think God is your mate.

When Buhari was receiving treatment, didn't you and your people say Buhari will not return alive as long as there is God?

And when he returned, what happened? He became jubrin from Sudan. grin

Let the pandemic be over so we know what next will be the gymnastics.

Meanwhile, the comment saved for future reference.
Re: Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 5:27pm On Apr 18, 2020
qualityovenbake:
When I depart from this world, I would prefer a heart-felt condolence rather than a mischievous condolence.

Many of the condolence messages are just eye services
Many of those people pretending to be heart broken over his death are popping Champaign and listening to good music behind the scene.Eye service everywhere
Re: Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 5:28pm On Apr 18, 2020
tatatar:

No be only cabal na Illuminati..idjiot.

You have no word....so I term you a kid....
Is not about insulting people but calming down to understand where you have gone wrong
Re: Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death by Precious4real50(f): 5:30pm On Apr 18, 2020
Henryabuja:

Seems here is your permanent home now cheesy cheesy cheesy.
You keep changing Monika like clothes cheesy wink

I still remain Ada ogwashi friend cheesy cheesy cheesy
My brother where Else do you expect to stay and have fun if not here since we are locking ourselves down cheesy

I still remain Ada ogwashi cool
Re: Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death by Kenneth10110(m): 5:32pm On Apr 18, 2020
Yenefer:
Awesome.. we respect elders in our community and we don't insult the Dead he is probably high or something. Quick question do ignos have sane leaders? If yes.. what's there political strategy? They seems like people withouts direction when it comes to politics. Secessionists will not succeed in this Globalization. They attack every tribe online while they are Cawarddd in reality. So what's is there plan... hoping and waiting something bad to happen.. even so they will suffer the most. They need to sit down and calculate a better plan than following that scammer. And shouting we are Jews. I'm more closer to Jews than them, and I know Jews don't give a sh!t about other people than themselves and money

If the mods don't ban you then NL is partial what sort of tribalism are you promoting with such pics. Rubbish
Re: Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death by FuckDaMods: 5:33pm On Apr 18, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

I'm not surprised you still shamelessly make this kind of noise. All they do is pray for death. So I will die before the end of the pandemic if there is God abi? May be you think God is your mate.

When Buhari was receiving treatment, didn't you and your people say Buhari will not return alive as long as there is God?

[/s]
Save it, that's if you could read it again from your grave. The world needs to purify itself from dumbass vile idiots and that's what it surely do by God's grace.
Re: Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death by kingEllah(f): 5:33pm On Apr 18, 2020
So, a post about Abba Kyari just cost a commissioner his job.

Even in death, this man is still "standing firm"
Re: Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death by Diamond23(f): 5:33pm On Apr 18, 2020
Yenefer:
indeed TRUTH ARE ALWAYS BITTER
OH!!! thanks for that and the mistake has been corrected buh next time please don't think through your anus or let tribalism take the best part of you before commenting tongue
Re: Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death by DarkJeddi(m): 5:34pm On Apr 18, 2020
Yenefer:
You go soon hang for Igbo matter.. undecided

CAWARDDD.. shocked
Re: Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death by kiddkash(m): 5:34pm On Apr 18, 2020
Simplyleo:
Perfect.

Lamidi cownu should appoint him a member of his ipob cabinet. undecided

That is the only organisation that rejoices at people's death.
in the bible, the people of Israel never cried when God destroyed their enemies
rather they gave thanks.

you don't pity your enemy, they won't show you mercy
Re: Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death by masseratti: 5:35pm On Apr 18, 2020
qualityovenbake:
When I depart from this world, I would prefer a heart-felt condolence rather than a mischievous condolence.

Many of the condolence messages are just eye services
you will prefer.. Lolzz how would you know? Do you know if you will be aware of "existence"?
Re: Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death by sweetjohn(m): 5:36pm On Apr 18, 2020
Some people were surprised and asking, why were some people rejoicing over the death of Abba Kyari!!!...
One scripture came to mind: Proverb 11:10
Re: Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death by Klington: 5:36pm On Apr 18, 2020
[s]
Yenefer:
[/s]

Plain stu pid
Re: Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death by Simplyleo: 5:39pm On Apr 18, 2020
FuckDaMods:
[s][/s]
Save it, that's if you could read it again from your grave. The world needs to purify itself from dumbass vile idiots and that's what it surely do by God's grace.
Lol.

If I could read it from my grave? Sure, I will die one day and only God knows the day. But since you are now God's PA, perhaps you are mistaking your file for someone else. Very very likely.

For the emboldened, most likely that is why Ojukwu is now a dead man. cheesy
Re: Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death by Yenefer(f): 5:40pm On Apr 18, 2020
Diamond23:
OH!!! thanks for that and the mistake has been corrected buh next time please don't think through your anus or let tribalism take the best part of you before commenting tongue
same for you
Re: Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death by Burukutuhari: 5:41pm On Apr 18, 2020
Melezenawii:

You cannot spell correctly Ajegunle.

The man died at good old age that millions,if not billions pray to attain
[color=#006600][/color]

Quite unfortunate that till this 21st century some exhibit their myopic and gullible tendencies across the social media.
Imagine at 81yrs he is still in active service, instead of sitting in his home as retired boss advising the youths on leadership strategies, he was there gallivanting from one country to another in the name of official duty. Aside from death issue, the commissioner is right based on his age 2 pave way for younger generation if this clueless govt can understand. We are tired of those old vessels.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death by specco(m): 5:41pm On Apr 18, 2020
Yenefer:
Igbophobia is a very debilitating disease that leaves its victims traumatised without a let up.. The anguish of heart of its victims is endless because the progress of the Igbos is skywards and contineous.
Abba Kyari and the Kano state commisioner are of the same ethinicity. Why bringing the Igbos into a matter that does not concern them? Haba!!
Re: Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death by ezegenigbonine: 5:41pm On Apr 18, 2020
Yenefer:
I'm fulani not Yoruba. u people have a big problems in this country disrespecting every tribe. Anyways u people are Cawarddds in real life just like Ojukwu. Online warriors

Who is arguing with illiterates Fulani herdsmen
Re: Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death by DarkJeddi(m): 5:42pm On Apr 18, 2020
Nyamuriflathead:

Na their work oh, later they will say they want to rule Nigeria.
You have been doing very well with the running of Nigeria,keep it up.. grin
Re: Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death by CoronaVirusPro: 5:42pm On Apr 18, 2020
DanArewaa:
[s][/s]

You have chop ban again.

New account again

Re: Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death by DanArewaa: 5:42pm On Apr 18, 2020
[s]
CoronaVirusPro:

You have chop ban again.

New account again
[/s]
Re: Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death by DanArewaa: 5:43pm On Apr 18, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

Lol.

If I could read it from my grave? Sure, I will die one day and only God knows the day. But since you are now God's PA, perhaps you are mistaking your file for someone else. Very very likely.

For the emboldened, most likely that is why Ojukwu is now a dead man. cheesy

[/s]
Re: Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death by DanArewaa: 5:43pm On Apr 18, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

[/s]
Re: Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death by OlujobaSamuel: 5:45pm On Apr 18, 2020
ArcSEMPECJ:

Can you remember what happened to Osibanjo when Buhari was on medical leave?

Who took some files abroad, all the way to london for Buhari to sign when Osibanjo could have done that easily

How can you people turn the truth upside down ?
Must you fear all the time ,?

Fear fear people....just to appear Good always
Fear Of who
Kyari, the dead or you the anonymous online commenter or Bubu that knows nothing about internet?
E go better
Re: Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death by Basher8583: 5:46pm On Apr 18, 2020
Oluneutral:
I knew he'll be sacked but at least, he has made his mind known as to what he thinks of the late Abba Kyari.

So how does that help him. Ganduje that I know with totally finish him. His problems just began. I just hope he didn't mismanage while in office.
Re: Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death by flecho: 5:47pm On Apr 18, 2020
Yenefer:

Pl leave SE ppl allow, it's too much. Everybody say no to ethnic difference. Let us contribute talks, ideas that will benefit mankind. Peace
Re: Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death by tatatar: 5:47pm On Apr 18, 2020
ArcSEMPECJ:

You have no word....so I term you a kid....
Is not about insulting people but calming down to understand where you have gone wrong
You deserve way more than insults if you'll be praying and gloating over a fellow humans death based on the beer parlour gists and conspiracy theories you heard of him belonging to some evil cabal sad
Re: Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death by April4th(m): 5:47pm On Apr 18, 2020
hachan:
April4th abi? No more palliatives for you.

Audio palliatives

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US / People Wearing Atiku T-shirts & Kwankwaso Red Caps At PDP Convention (Photos) / Ganduje, Oshiomhole Meet Shekarau (More Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.