Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,437 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death (105485 Views)

Muazu Magaji Reveals Why He Celebrated Abba Kyari’s Death / Muazu Magaji 'Celebrates' Abba Kyari’s Death / Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death by SLAP44: 6:44pm On Apr 18, 2020
maasoap:

Because you all have seen the demise of the person responsible for your misfortunes

Eggzactly grin
Re: Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death by Paulynez(m): 6:46pm On Apr 18, 2020
Precious4real50:
The commissioners made a big mistake even if you want to celebrate do it inside your heart,now hunger go wire him grin

I still remain Ada ogwashi cool

Celebrate inside nd show pseudo-emotion on the outside

That's hypocrisy don't you think?
Re: Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death by Web2020: 6:48pm On Apr 18, 2020
HabuD:

I never mentioned anything about saying something different from the truth neither do i support anyone to say anything from the truth. My point is, when saying the truth, one must utilize wisdom in considering the appropriateness and timing. Was it really appropriate and properly timed for him to utter such statement? Its not every truth that is appropriate to utter at a particular point in time. It might be the truth but it might end up causing more harm than good because of its inappropriateness.
we are really not far from each other anyway, but my take is that any time you should be able say a thing the way it is or the way it was. Two things will make you to say it the other way round, which are: 1. You want to play along =hypocrite 2. You are afraid how others will react to the truth = Bondage. So, if you are free and you are not an hypocrite, you should be able to Express yourself any time any day. Which the commissioner just deed.
Re: Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death by AudreyKizito: 6:57pm On Apr 18, 2020
baliyubla:
I am celebrating in my house come and sack me too. Nonsense and Ingredients.
Re: Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death by PDJT: 7:07pm On Apr 18, 2020
Taeewo:
Talk true,if your PaPa die and you staff is rejoicing his death,what will you do sir?

-Always tell the truth, especially at your father’s burial.

-If you don’t want condemnation from people when you die, then make sure you live right.
Re: Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death by richmanrichard: 7:07pm On Apr 18, 2020
All is see here is ' an asslicker trying to lick his masters asses in other to be in their good book'. Instead, karma called, and he got sacked.
Re: Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death by PDJT: 7:09pm On Apr 18, 2020
alizma:

Honest my foot. Is it everyone that has beautiful mother? Yet even you will speak against anyone that says his mother is ugly. According to you, Isn't that supposed to be an honest truth?

-Yes. And let me whisper to you: Truth is Bitter.
Re: Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death by PDJT: 7:16pm On Apr 18, 2020
NGpatriot:

What you hateful people call honesty is what sane and responsible people call stupidity and assault on humanity.

Thank God they sacked the thoughtless man.

-It seem you Nigerians just like fancy words.

-Let me tell you; Stupidity and assault on humanity is ordering or watching with cold heart as the organization or administration you’re part of continue to slaughter innocent armless human beings like you, thinking untimely death will not reach your doorstep soonest. The chaos and monsters created by people like Abba Kyari and yourself will soon consume many. I hope you’re ready for your own turn.
I don’t even want to remember neglecting health care system in your own land, whilst you seek for medical tourism in foreign land.
Re: Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 18, 2020
Fool celebrating the death of a great leader
Re: Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death by Kingberbatov(m): 7:33pm On Apr 18, 2020
When will they sack liar mohammed?
Re: Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death by Kingberbatov(m): 7:35pm On Apr 18, 2020
husleo360:
Fool celebrating the death of a great leader
Great leader my foot
Re: Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death by sayisayi(m): 7:38pm On Apr 18, 2020
UKBobo:

Hope your N3,000 monthly stipend has been supplemented with 50g of COVID gari. grin grin grin

Step-children of poverty!

Banza! Banza! See finishing. That Fuuulani idiot will be watering down his kunu with tears shocked

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death by HabuD: 7:42pm On Apr 18, 2020
Web2020:
we are really not far from each other anyway, but my take is that any time you should be able say a thing the way it is or the way it was. Two things will make you to say it the other way round, which are: 1. You want to play along =hypocrite 2. You are afraid how others will react to the truth = Bondage. So, if you are free and you are not an hypocrite, you should be able to Express yourself any time any day. Which the commissioner just deed.
I will try one last time to elucidate this further to you using an example. We all know Abacha, in as much as he was a dictator and stole our national treasury (as every leader in Ngeria has) he was very much loved by the people of kano. On the day he died Kano was thrown into mourning. Now imagine if someone who hated Abacha shouted in the middle of kano at that time that such death serves Abacha right and that Abacha was a thief and so on, now such a person would have spoken the truth no doubt, but he will probably not end up with his head on his shoulders. So wisdom will naturally tell him that such moment or place is not appropriate to utter such words. By such act, he is neither a coward nor a hypocrite. On the contrary he is a wise man! Even you sir that is shouting hypocrisy and cowardice, i bet you would never have said that before staunch Abacha loyalists who had machetes ready to cut off your head! In fact i dare you to go to Daura or Buhari's household and tell them Buhari was a despot (if Buhari dies) and see if you will come back alive. And btw why hasn't your voice been vocal in the papers and on social media calling Abba Kyari a thief? It means you are also a coward and a hypocrite. To prove that your statements are not hypocritical and sheer cowardice, why not go out to Aso Rock and say such things about Abba Kyari or anyone in Aso Rock (rather than hide behind the commisioner's statements to make a point), afterall you said if one doesnt say the truth plainly he is a coward and a hypocrite! So let's be practical here. Hypocrisy and cowardice are one thing, wisdom is another! Wisdom guides one on the timing and appropriateness of words while fools rush to speak and act even when the situation or place is not right.
Finally with this, it's yours to believe what you want. You are entitled to your opinion, sir.

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death by Liverpoolfc(m): 7:45pm On Apr 18, 2020
Even in death, he is still sacking people.
Re: Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death by Finemanas(m): 8:07pm On Apr 18, 2020
That's what you get when u can't guide your emotions,
What the hell was he thinking
Nonsense why On earth will he utter bad words on the late COS
Re: Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death by Taeewo(m): 8:10pm On Apr 18, 2020
PDJT:

-Always tell the truth, especially at your father’s burial.

-If you don’t want condemnation from people when you die, then make sure you live right.
The answer is yes or not?

I believe you will promote the staff for celebrating you DAD death..

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death by juman(m): 8:24pm On Apr 18, 2020
Dont be deceived.
No Commissioner would talk like that without the governor´s permission.
Re: Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death by PDJT: 8:25pm On Apr 18, 2020
[s]
Taeewo:
The answer is yes or not?

I believe you will promote the staff for celebrating you DAD death..
[/s]

-You really think I have time for childish Q&A. cheesy
Re: Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death by trippleKAY(m): 8:32pm On Apr 18, 2020
SLAP44:
They will need to sack the whole Nigeria, see heavy drinking and merriment in my street in Ajengunle grin
which street be that?
Re: Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death by Niaja4real(m): 8:37pm On Apr 18, 2020
Melezenawii:

https://mobile.twitter.com/BashirAhmaad/status/1251525481054310401

I don't know why some are happy that 82 Years Old died . Millions ,if not billions pray to live up to that age.

Which one is more correct about his age Your own given 82yrs or Government 67yrs as announced
Re: Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death by Kfed4ril(m): 8:48pm On Apr 18, 2020
helinues:
Better

How can an old person be behaving like a toddler?

The only way to survive in Nigeria is to be a hypocrite,
Re: Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death by bizhop01: 9:01pm On Apr 18, 2020
Ganduje the criminal come and sack me too
Re: Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death by Taeewo(m): 9:10pm On Apr 18, 2020
Re: Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death by Taeewo(m): 9:11pm On Apr 18, 2020
bizhop01:
[s]Ganduje the criminal come and sack me too[/s]
Re: Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death by Taeewo(m): 9:12pm On Apr 18, 2020
PDJT:

-[s]You really think I have time for childish Q&A.[/s]
Re: Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death by AfroBeatDiary: 9:44pm On Apr 18, 2020
Re: Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death by centilad(m): 9:51pm On Apr 18, 2020
Melezenawii:

How much
Re: Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death by FuckDaMods: 9:54pm On Apr 18, 2020
Simplyleo:

Lol.

If I could read it from my grave? Sure, I will die one day and only God knows the day. But since you are now God's PA, perhaps you are mistaking your file for someone else. Very very likely.

For the emboldened, most likely that is why Ojukwu is now a dead man. cheesy

You current state will never be up to ojukwu's current state.. We know your type, losers in reality that can hardly speak a word but an Internet warrior. You might even be in the midst of Igbos right now but won't speak any of those nonsense in your mouth, coward. Ensure you keep running your mouth online when biafra secede and Don't give the attention to cameroon.
Re: Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death by Joannebaby: 10:00pm On Apr 18, 2020
I don't see anything bad in the statement he made...He is saying the fact, although he did not expect the Governor to react in such manner...
Re: Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death by YUMMybitcoin(m): 10:46pm On Apr 18, 2020
I am celebrating in my house come and sack me too. Nonsense and Ingredients. GO to hell
Gov of KANO your KARMA IS LESS THANK A YEAR NOW TOO EACH UR FUCKING BACK N START DOING TO TO SANUSI YOUR FORMER EMIR IN KANO START
Re: Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death by muhammad4islam: 11:58pm On Apr 18, 2020
PDJT:
-Lol. Sacked for being honest and telling the truth? This world self! Human beings hate the truth, wallahi tallahi! angry
A warning ok but sack is not good. I just like how he humbly accept it. But if is me I make a clear statement and to hell with anybody moreover it is freedom of speech. Moreover he also pray for him. He may even love him more than the hypocrite.
Re: Ganduje Sacks Mu’azu Magaji For Celebrating Abba Kyari's Death by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:56am On Apr 19, 2020
grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Rotimi Amaechi - The Talk Of The Town, See His Dressing To The US / People Wearing Atiku T-shirts & Kwankwaso Red Caps At PDP Convention (Photos) / Ganduje, Oshiomhole Meet Shekarau (More Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.