Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,161 members, 7,818,533 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Ex-simps - What Was Your Payback Story To A Mumu Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ex-simps - What Was Your Payback Story To A Mumu Girl (753 Views)

Man Makes Girlfriend Lose Her Job As Payback For Cheating On Him / My Boyfriend Is A Mumu, He's Too Nice How Do I Change Him. / Don’t Be A “Mumu” In Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ex-simps - What Was Your Payback Story To A Mumu Girl by AmIYourMate(m): 4:31pm On Apr 18, 2020
After learning my hard lessons, me and my friend met a girl and we decided to have an outing , she brought her close friend and ordered all eatables , I faked a phone call shouting at the top of my voice about a contract that never existed. They left my friend and who payed the bills and became more interested in me. Her friend hurriedly followed me home and I bleeped to my satisfaction , I promised to buy her an expensive phone , she went on to tell her other friend about the phone and I also bleeped her too.
They both later consoled me when I told them I lost the contract and started taking care of me. The good old days.

5 Likes

Re: Ex-simps - What Was Your Payback Story To A Mumu Girl by NIKEDEEDS(m): 4:38pm On Apr 18, 2020
AmIYourMate:
After learning my hard lessons, me and my friend met a girl and we decided to have an outing , she brought her close friend and ordered all eatables , I faked a phone call shouting at the top of my voice about a contract that never existed. They left my friend and who payed the bills and became more interested in me. Her friend hurriedly followed me home and I bleeped to my satisfaction , I promised to buy her an expensive phone , she went on to tell her other friend about the phone and I also bleeped her too.
They both later consoled me when I told them I lost the contract and started taking care of me. The good old days.
Re: Ex-simps - What Was Your Payback Story To A Mumu Girl by unapapadeycraze: 4:44pm On Apr 18, 2020
here to learn. ladies like alpha males for phucks buh they prefer simp for financial gain.
Re: Ex-simps - What Was Your Payback Story To A Mumu Girl by Chuknovski(m): 4:54pm On Apr 18, 2020
AmIYourMate:

you the real vviop u broke 2 hearts at the same time,
Re: Ex-simps - What Was Your Payback Story To A Mumu Girl by SweetCunt97(f): 4:55pm On Apr 18, 2020
GreatResearcher1 come tell us
Re: Ex-simps - What Was Your Payback Story To A Mumu Girl by SweetCunt97(f): 4:57pm On Apr 18, 2020
AmIYourMate:
Poor man forming jagaban. I call bullshit. Lolz, too bad the girls no get sense.

If you like promise heaven and earth I won't bite. I can't spend more than what you've spent on me.. Lol. He spends 70%, I spend 30%..good and fine. But giving story to take care of his grown ass? Impossible.
Re: Ex-simps - What Was Your Payback Story To A Mumu Girl by Brunicekid(m): 5:16pm On Apr 18, 2020
AmIYourMate:
BAD!!!
Re: Ex-simps - What Was Your Payback Story To A Mumu Girl by Barney001: 5:25pm On Apr 18, 2020
AmIYourMate:

Re: Ex-simps - What Was Your Payback Story To A Mumu Girl by Freelane33(m): 5:40pm On Apr 18, 2020
YOURE A BIG FOOL , you lied to them so that you can dig them . Do you think digging is a punishment to them ? That punna no Dey read meter nah and them fit deny Shey you never preek them before , there are bigger ways to Punish them that they will never forget you till they die . Digging a girl ain’t no punishment to them , because nothing to prove that you really did it , they can deny that you didnt do anything with them and there is nothing you can .that Pussy ain’t meant for one person in the first place . That’s a weak revenge bro . Man up and step up your game . Ain’t redpillers nor alpha but streetsmart
AmIYourMate:
Re: Ex-simps - What Was Your Payback Story To A Mumu Girl by AmIYourMate(m): 5:54pm On Apr 18, 2020
Freelane33:
YOURE A BIG FOOL , you lied to them so that you can dig them . Do you think digging is a punishment to them ? That punna no Dey read meter nah and them fit deny Shey you never preek them before , there are bigger ways to Punish them that they will never forget you till they die . Digging a girl ain’t no punishment to them , because nothing to prove that you really did it , they can deny that you didnt do anything with them and there is nothing you can .that Pussy ain’t meant for one person in the first place . That’s a weak revenge bro . Man up and step up your game . Ain’t redpillers nor alpha but streetsmart

We've seen you Very Rvd onyeoma CY
Re: Ex-simps - What Was Your Payback Story To A Mumu Girl by Freelane33(m): 6:00pm On Apr 18, 2020
work your lazy ass up , get so many values that will make your ex(s)and side chics claim you anytime , any day even when they ain’t seeing you .
AmIYourMate:

We've seen you Very Rvd onyeoma CY
Re: Ex-simps - What Was Your Payback Story To A Mumu Girl by GreatResearcher1: 6:09pm On Apr 18, 2020
SweetCunt97:
GreatResearcher1 come tell us
Bro are you this unstable?
Re: Ex-simps - What Was Your Payback Story To A Mumu Girl by SweetCunt97(f): 6:30pm On Apr 18, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
Bro are you this unstable?
just curious bro
Re: Ex-simps - What Was Your Payback Story To A Mumu Girl by GreatResearcher1: 6:31pm On Apr 18, 2020
SweetCunt97:
just curious bro
You skipped your meds?

(1) (Reply)

Isolation Romance: Two Love Birds Kissing/Pre-intimacy in broad daylight. / A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend / 404 Not Found

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.