Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,824 members, 7,828,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Kyari's Death, End Of A Surrogate Presidency, And The Coming Chaos By Kperogi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kyari's Death, End Of A Surrogate Presidency, And The Coming Chaos By Kperogi (45747 Views)

Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency / Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute / Abba Kyari's Death: Obaseki, Keyamo, Dino Melaye, Others React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kyari's Death, End Of A Surrogate Presidency, And The Coming Chaos By Kperogi by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 19, 2020
TheExecutioner:

https://www.farooqkperogi.com/2020/04/abba-kyaris-death-end-of-surrogate.html?m=1

Dr Farooq kperogi, Some bought the PhD thesis, some bought the degree, others are born genius who went for PhD to contribute to human development through works of research, invention and social advocacy. By their works, you will surely know them.Radicals may be made or created by circumstances and environment, genius are born.

I salute your courage and intellect. Mallam Nasir El Rufai was also of high intellect and courage until he became a civil servant by accident and now a full time politician (permanent civil servant). Your article is very accurate and incisive. Some of us already know some of the facts you revealed. The only thing I got clearly from your article is the replacement for late Mallam Abba Kyari. Somebody told me last week that he had been replaced by Babagana Kingibe. Now, I know the position is vacant.

Please, I am interested in that position. I will serve Nigeria with the fear of God and service to humanity.

1 Like

Re: Kyari's Death, End Of A Surrogate Presidency, And The Coming Chaos By Kperogi by ZombiePUNISHER: 7:39pm On Apr 19, 2020
kenzosky:
Farooq Kperogi is a skank. And, for him to write such dispicable article doesn't speak well for his own intellect, he's just pointing out his poor judgment. Farook is becoming more and more insignificant, unimportant and laughable as the day go by. Look at what he has reduced himself to, a paranoid columnist putting sentiments ahead of professionalism. I never knew he studied prophetic journalism. My advice to him, he should open a church and start preaching PREMONITION since he's very good at it.

You are a disgrace on the forum
Re: Kyari's Death, End Of A Surrogate Presidency, And The Coming Chaos By Kperogi by faceland: 7:40pm On Apr 19, 2020
Patrioticman007:
Envy is the root of all evil.
Those that blame Late Kyari for their misfortune in life, should know Kyari is no more, let them become Billionaires before the next 3 markets days.

Please keep quite. Is it not the same country he spoil that killed him? If we had good healthcare system, he might still be alive. It would take years of good governance to undo the damage Buhari has brought us. Wasn't it last week he collect millions from Europe, Billions for China, yet the oil producing nation is broke? Who would pay for all those loan. His death is just one step in the right direction.

1 Like

Re: Kyari's Death, End Of A Surrogate Presidency, And The Coming Chaos By Kperogi by kenzosky: 7:40pm On Apr 19, 2020
ZombiePUNISHER:

You are a disgrace on the forum

I'm not surprise that this is coming from the malodorous mouth of an IPOP miscreant. Afterall, you are just like your leader Nmandi kanu, a rash, incautious, immature delinquent, whose heedless foolishness got his innocent parents and lot of his gulliable followers killed.
A delirious mind like kanu, who is Off his head and has become mad like a hatter. Non compos mentis, disturbed and unstable. Insane conspiracy theories here and there for his followers to feed on, more sweet lies, more anti-intellectualism, more brainwashing, more iberiberism and more counterproductive rhetorics that’ll never lead to the restoration of Biafra. He has sow the seeds of hatred in the heart of his followers and now they can't do notting without hating on everyone around them.
But, the good thing is, hatred only consume those that harbours it, and by the seconds it's becoming too obvious for all Nigerians (SW, SS, NW, NE, MB) to see that you IPOPS are alredy feeling the sharp edge of the sword of hatred that your leader inserted in your hearts, it must be a BIG CROSS to carry, my condolence to all you IPOP Members,i know it must be very difficult to live everyday with that sword. And by the time you all will come to your senses, it will be too late. Because, we Nigerians alredy 8 you people with all our hearts. You people are disgu&tin. And for your information, am not from SW.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kyari's Death, End Of A Surrogate Presidency, And The Coming Chaos By Kperogi by kenzosky: 7:41pm On Apr 19, 2020
Qadaffi2idiamin:
just as you and your father can't chunk a simple truth down your sore throats...

Point a piece of sentence that is far from the truth in that article.. Boys like you have lost sanity for humanity!!

I'm not surprise that this is coming from the malodorous mouth of an IPOP miscreant. Afterall, you are just like your leader Nmandi kanu, a rash, incautious, immature delinquent, whose heedless foolishness got his innocent parents and lot of his gulliable followers killed.
A delirious mind like kanu, who is Off his head and has become mad like a hatter. Non compos mentis, disturbed and unstable. Insane conspiracy theories here and there for his followers to feed on, more sweet lies, more anti-intellectualism, more brainwashing, more iberiberism and more counterproductive rhetorics that’ll never lead to the restoration of Biafra. He has sow the seeds of hatred in the heart of his followers and now they can't do notting without hating on everyone around them.
But, the good thing is, hatred only consume those that harbours it, and by the seconds it's becoming too obvious for all Nigerians (SW, SS, NW, NE, MB) to see that you IPOPS are alredy feeling the sharp edge of the sword of hatred that your leader inserted in your hearts, it must be a BIG CROSS to carry, my condolence to all you IPOP Members,i know it must be very difficult to live everyday with that sword. And by the time you all come to your senses, it will be too late. Because, we Nigerians alredy 8 you people with all our hearts. You people are disgu&tin. And for your information, am not from SW.
Re: Kyari's Death, End Of A Surrogate Presidency, And The Coming Chaos By Kperogi by ZombiePUNISHER: 7:42pm On Apr 19, 2020
kenzosky:

But, the good thing is, hatred only consume those that harbours it, and by the seconds it's becoming too obvious for all Nigerians (SW, SS, NW, NE, MB) to see that you IPOPS are alredy feeling the sharp edge of the sword of hatred that your leader inserted in your hearts, it must be a BIG CROSS to carry, my condolence to all you IPOP Members,i know it must be very difficult to live everyday with that sword. And by the time you all will come to your senses, it will be too late. Because, we Nigerians alredy 8 you people with all our hearts. You people are disgu&tin. And for your information, am not from SW.

Buhari is lifeless
Re: Kyari's Death, End Of A Surrogate Presidency, And The Coming Chaos By Kperogi by cray91(m): 7:43pm On Apr 19, 2020
AMEN! AMEN!! AMEN!!! [quote author=1stola post=88625647][/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kyari's Death, End Of A Surrogate Presidency, And The Coming Chaos By Kperogi by Skengman: 7:45pm On Apr 19, 2020
Too many prophets and pundits on this thread. I’m loving the odds grin grin
Re: Kyari's Death, End Of A Surrogate Presidency, And The Coming Chaos By Kperogi by kenzosky: 7:52pm On Apr 19, 2020
Faber:
Ok...let me wow you guys

Allah/God opened my eyes early morning today...I saw Abba crying as he was being roasted by Lucifer...I mean Lucifer himself was roasting him like aboki suya..

Abba was shouting my name: " Faber, Faber, Faber...am sorry"
I retorted : "sorry for what...but people here said you were good while alive"
Abba replied : "they are all lying"

Just den someone kicked me...I opened my eyes and saw my beautiful babe beside me. I told her my dream. She will soon come online and confirm my story. Is real.

All those who caused us maximum pains in this country will never end well
But, the good thing is, hatred only consume those that harbours it, and by the seconds it's becoming too obvious for all Nigerians (SW, SS, NW, NE, MB) to see that you IPOPS are alredy feeling the sharp edge of the sword of hatred that your leader inserted in your hearts, it must be a BIG CROSS to carry, my condolence to all you IPOP Members,i know it must be very difficult to live everyday with that sword. And by the time you all come to your senses, it will be too late. Because, we Nigerians alredy 8 you people with all our hearts. You people are disgu&tin. And for your information, am not from SW.
Re: Kyari's Death, End Of A Surrogate Presidency, And The Coming Chaos By Kperogi by osuofia2(m): 7:53pm On Apr 19, 2020
Bitter pills for the zombies, Nigeria pls braze up because the cabals will scatter this country, the dullard is barely alive. He only comes to show us he is not dead
Re: Kyari's Death, End Of A Surrogate Presidency, And The Coming Chaos By Kperogi by jimmynauty: 7:54pm On Apr 19, 2020
Chosen1984:
I saw this as a Revelation/Vision

Certain people took an Oath of Secrecy following the death of the Former Chief of Staff!

Also those who are Milking Nigeria dry in the Name of Presidential task force or whatever position..

Hear This!!!!

For those who swore the oath of secrecy! The only Choice you have to break that oath and expose what should be Exposed! Without Doing this, you all will Mysteriously Join Abba kyari in this Season of Corona plaugue!

For those who are Miliking the Nation in the Name of Corona Virus Presidential Task force and all that!
You have used your Hands to kill yourselves!!

The Sword of Judgement is stretch out on The Nigerian Nation...

Major men are still going down!

will see if..
Re: Kyari's Death, End Of A Surrogate Presidency, And The Coming Chaos By Kperogi by MondayOsunbor(m): 7:55pm On Apr 19, 2020
Chosen1984:
I saw this as a Revelation/Vision

Certain people took an Oath of Secrecy following the death of the Former Chief of Staff!

Also those who are Milking Nigeria dry in the Name of Presidential task force or whatever position..

Hear This!!!!

For those who swore the oath of secrecy! The only Choice you have to break that oath and expose what should be Exposed! Without Doing this, you all will Mysteriously Join Abba kyari in this Season of Corona plaugue!

For those who are Miliking the Nation in the Name of Corona Virus Presidential Task force and all that!
You have used your Hands to kill yourselves!!

The Sword of Judgement is stretch out on The Nigerian Nation...

Major men are still going down!

the entity called Nigeria need overhauling seriously if it will start with kyrai death so be it

imagine common ghana have twofour seven power

2 Likes

Re: Kyari's Death, End Of A Surrogate Presidency, And The Coming Chaos By Kperogi by Miner13: 7:56pm On Apr 19, 2020
Nancydearie:
In other words, Nigeria does not have president. APC has finished this country. May God rescue this country from these cabals.
abegi stop that... me and you never fight before and i no wan fight you.our buhari is still there
Re: Kyari's Death, End Of A Surrogate Presidency, And The Coming Chaos By Kperogi by MondayOsunbor(m): 7:57pm On Apr 19, 2020
kenzosky:

go and jump off a bridge
Re: Kyari's Death, End Of A Surrogate Presidency, And The Coming Chaos By Kperogi by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 19, 2020
The IBOs are happy when Abba Kyari died but sad when Abacha died, please, I need an analysis of the two scenarios.
Re: Kyari's Death, End Of A Surrogate Presidency, And The Coming Chaos By Kperogi by Lordwaz(m): 7:59pm On Apr 19, 2020
kiss
Re: Kyari's Death, End Of A Surrogate Presidency, And The Coming Chaos By Kperogi by Lordwaz(m): 8:03pm On Apr 19, 2020
kenzosky:
Farooq Kperogi is a skank. And, for him to write such dispicable article doesn't speak well for his own intellect, he's just pointing out his poor judgment. Farook is becoming more and more insignificant, unimportant and laughable as the day go by. Look at what he has reduced himself to, a paranoid columnist putting sentiments ahead of professionalism. I never knew he studied prophetic journalism. My advice to him, he should open a church and start preaching PREMONITION since he's very good at it.

Oga...abeg launch your own counter assertions and allow us weigh it instead expressing your hates towards the guy...talk your own..I won learn sir
Re: Kyari's Death, End Of A Surrogate Presidency, And The Coming Chaos By Kperogi by kenzosky: 8:05pm On Apr 19, 2020
MondayOsunbor:

go and jump off a bridge

What do i tell such an insignificant, inconsequencial benin boy like you, Notting, because, you are alredy been cursed and you know it.
Re: Kyari's Death, End Of A Surrogate Presidency, And The Coming Chaos By Kperogi by Qadaffi2idiamin: 8:10pm On Apr 19, 2020
kenzosky:

I will dignify you nincomp0op by quoting you once more...

I'm not IPOB... I've never been but I have great love for the truth no matter the source it comes from. I'm not a p1g like you and your fathers that have chosen to stand on lies and feed your empty stomach with the crumbs that fall from the table of lying blood sucking personality like Abba. I will not degrade my sanity by arguing with a skunk like you that have lost touch with reality just because you read a few books and learned in a stupid classroom and got a lowlife fuvking job that got you some naira to buy yourself a Chinese phone...

You have chosen to be stvpid hence I must confirm to you that you are indeed stvpid. The fact is your place is in psychiatric facilities spread all over your Darling Nigeria(choose one facility). I believe your father inherited the curses that is standing in Deuteronomy 28. You're gonna inherit those curses too for outrightly rejecting righteousness and believing evil will bring you more fame than your sorry a$$ ever had!

Always remember you're mentally challenged.

1 Like

Re: Kyari's Death, End Of A Surrogate Presidency, And The Coming Chaos By Kperogi by Chirowman(m): 8:11pm On Apr 19, 2020
Nigeria will miss Abba kyari
Re: Kyari's Death, End Of A Surrogate Presidency, And The Coming Chaos By Kperogi by Faber(m): 8:11pm On Apr 19, 2020
kenzosky:

I'm surprise that this is coming from the malodorous mouth of a super slowpoke and miscreant like myself. Afterall, am just like my leader Buhari a rash, incautious, immature delinquent, whose heedless foolishness got his innocent countrymen and lot of his gulliable followers killed.
A delirious mind like Buhari who is Off his head and has become mad like a hatter. Non compos mentis, disturbed and unstable. Insane conspiracy theories here and there for his followers to feed on, more sweet lies, more anti-intellectualism, more brainwashing, more iberiberism and more counterproductive rhetorics that’ll never lead to the development of Nigeri. He has sow the seeds of hatred in the heart of his followers and now we can't do notting without hating on everyone around us.
But, the good thing is, hatred only consume those that harbours it, and by the seconds it's becoming too obvious for all Nigerians (SW, SS, NW, NE, MB) to see that we online jajaweeds are alredy feeling the sharp edge of the sword of hatred that our lifeless leader inserted in ourhearts, it must be a BIG CROSS to carry, my condolence to all our Members,i know it must be very difficult to live everyday with that sword. And by the time we all come to our senses, it will be too late. Because, Biafrans already hate us with all their hearts. We are disgu&tin. And for your information, am from SW though am trying to speak the truth and change my ways.
Re: Kyari's Death, End Of A Surrogate Presidency, And The Coming Chaos By Kperogi by Awoleesu(m): 8:12pm On Apr 19, 2020
My own be say, when Buhari been appoint him ministers, him tell dem say if dem wan anything or whether dem for wan see am, make dem just wakka go see Abba Kyari..

Now wey the man don kpeme so, na who dem ministers go dey report to?
Re: Kyari's Death, End Of A Surrogate Presidency, And The Coming Chaos By Kperogi by shadeyinka(m): 8:13pm On Apr 19, 2020
kenzosky:
You may not like it, but it's the plain truth.
Re: Kyari's Death, End Of A Surrogate Presidency, And The Coming Chaos By Kperogi by kenzosky: 8:15pm On Apr 19, 2020
Lordwaz:

Oga...abeg launch your own counter assertions and allow us weigh it instead expressing your hates towards the guy...talk your own..I won learn sir

It's good you want to learn, so i advice you start by knowing the true definition of authentic journalism. A journalist must report only the facts and not a personal attitude toward the facts. ... Truthfulness is a commitment to reporting only accurate and truthful information, without skewing any facts or details to improve the story or better align an issue with any certain agenda. Unlike Farooq who has put it upon himself to write and report like a journalist working for a corrupt conservative politician.
Re: Kyari's Death, End Of A Surrogate Presidency, And The Coming Chaos By Kperogi by HomorBj(m): 8:18pm On Apr 19, 2020
shortgun:
That's just the truth.
Abba Kyari has been the one calling all the shots, now that he is gone there's a vacuum in the villa and Nigeria is without a leader.
The only reason Buhari appears once in a while is to proof to us that he's still breathing.

I wish I can say God punish everyone that voted for Buhari the lifeless one but I forgive their ignorance.

Have we not been punished enough??
Re: Kyari's Death, End Of A Surrogate Presidency, And The Coming Chaos By Kperogi by anambraamaka: 8:19pm On Apr 19, 2020
Wahala dey
Re: Kyari's Death, End Of A Surrogate Presidency, And The Coming Chaos By Kperogi by Stillthebest: 8:24pm On Apr 19, 2020
festacman:
President Buhari and Late Abba Kyari had superb telepathy and chemistry between them. He will miss him but the issue of helplessness and rudderlessness in governance does not arise following his demise.

People like Farooq Kperogi assume too much with confidence and project their personal opinions as though they are gospel truths.

The fact of life is no president anywhere in the world can claim monopoly of knowledge. That's why there exist Vice President, Chief of Staff, advisers, assistants and the cabinet to work with him as executive team. Consequently, In the absence of industrious Abba Kyari, another person will step in and the team work continues.

In the days days and weeks ahead governance will continue smoothly to the disappointment of Farooq Kperogi and company.

If you think things will continue smoothly, then you have to rethink about the country of the current.

Nigeria is far from smoothly. Kperogi may have hammered so much but he is close to the truth. Another thing he failed to add is that "more men are still going down"..
*Down* won't mostly and always mean six feet below!

Let's watch as events unfold. Right now we have no President. Power brokering already in the piping.
Re: Kyari's Death, End Of A Surrogate Presidency, And The Coming Chaos By Kperogi by j1mmy: 8:29pm On Apr 19, 2020
kenzosky:
Well Nigerians like you remain docile because you are too stupid to smell the blasted coffee!
Re: Kyari's Death, End Of A Surrogate Presidency, And The Coming Chaos By Kperogi by favick: 8:32pm On Apr 19, 2020
This is called finishing write up.....good one

1 Like

Re: Kyari's Death, End Of A Surrogate Presidency, And The Coming Chaos By Kperogi by flokii: 8:33pm On Apr 19, 2020
Interesting times ahead..
We'll witness a lot of power play and power tussle from politicians ahead of 2023

1 Like

Re: Kyari's Death, End Of A Surrogate Presidency, And The Coming Chaos By Kperogi by Staro: 8:34pm On Apr 19, 2020
Kperogi spoke the whole truth and
nothing but the truth

2 Likes

Re: Kyari's Death, End Of A Surrogate Presidency, And The Coming Chaos By Kperogi by Neoteny7: 8:35pm On Apr 19, 2020
kenzosky:

He's always had this persistent arrogant streak about him, because he believes too much that he's an intellectual who knows everything more than anyone. His writings are always wordy, pedantic, condescending, abusive, and laced with too much vitriol to be a real exercise in intelligent contribution.

Imagine even calling one of his vituperous opinion pieces as "viral".

Perhaps it's viral the way SARS-CoV-2 is viral: in a destructive and negative way.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan, Reason We Can't Give School Kids Free Meal Or Pay N5,000 Monthly- APC / Ambode And Jimi Agbaje Meet At The Experience 2017 (Photo) / Gunmen Attack Imo Prison, Free Over 1500 Inmates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.