Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,907 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

Kyari's Death, End Of A Surrogate Presidency, And The Coming Chaos By Kperogi - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kyari's Death, End Of A Surrogate Presidency, And The Coming Chaos By Kperogi (45739 Views)

Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Calls The Presidency / Abba Kyari's Death: Femi Fani-Kayode Mourns With A Tribute / Abba Kyari's Death: Obaseki, Keyamo, Dino Melaye, Others React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kyari's Death, End Of A Surrogate Presidency, And The Coming Chaos By Kperogi by brookz: 8:38pm On Apr 19, 2020
His death will not add your desired B.Sc Witchcraft to your CV, stop celebrating .

Mofos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kyari's Death, End Of A Surrogate Presidency, And The Coming Chaos By Kperogi by ublight: 8:40pm On Apr 19, 2020
ebujany:
Gbam

So Buhari who is supposed to intervene is an insentient being who's barely aware he's alive?

hate speech
Re: Kyari's Death, End Of A Surrogate Presidency, And The Coming Chaos By Kperogi by kenzosky: 8:42pm On Apr 19, 2020
Qadaffi2idiamin:
I will dignify you nincomp0op by quoting you once more...

I'm not IPOB... I've never been but I have great love for the truth no matter the source it comes from. I'm not a p1g like you and your fathers that have chosen to stand on lies and feed your empty stomach with the crumbs that fall from the table of lying blood sucking personality like Abba. I will not degrade my sanity by arguing with a skunk like you that have lost touch with reality just because you read a few books and learned in a stupid classroom and got a lowlife fuvking job that got you some naira to buy yourself a Chinese phone...

You have chosen to be stvpid hence I must confirm to you that you are indeed stvpid. The fact is your place is in psychiatric facilities spread all over your Darling Nigeria(choose one facility). I believe your father inherited the curses that is standing in Deuteronomy 28. You're gonna inherit those curses too for outrightly rejecting righteousness and believing evil will bring you more fame than your sorry a$$ ever had!

Always remember you're mentally challenged.
A mentally challenged individual is always the first to point the mentally challenged fingers at others, and can't go on a constructive argument without insulting the parents of his contrarian. What a shame! I can see that you are getting mad, Why are you getting mad? because i crossed the emotional protective boundary that you created for yourself. what this means is that the protective boundary that you created for yourself is all based on an illusion of fear. So what's your fear? Are you afraid that my parents are better and greater than yours? Are you afraid that your women will want us the real Nigerians over you? Are you afraid that we will do to you what our forefathers have done to your ancestors? Whatever the reason its obvious that you are so inadequate and greatly afraid because you have deeped your life in the sour soup of hatred and as time goes by.. you are no longer finding it funny. What a pity . Your leader told you guys to hate and lie, but, what he didn't tell you guys is that HATRED IS DANGEROUS TO YOUR HEALTH ", Seek help before it's too late.
Re: Kyari's Death, End Of A Surrogate Presidency, And The Coming Chaos By Kperogi by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 19, 2020
kenzosky:
Farooq Kperogi is a skank. And, for him to write such dispicable article doesn't speak well for his own intellect, he's just pointing out his poor judgment. Farook is becoming more and more insignificant, unimportant and laughable as the day go by. Look at what he has reduced himself to, a paranoid columnist putting sentiments ahead of professionalism. I never knew he studied prophetic journalism. My advice to him, he should open a church and start preaching PREMONITION since he's very good at it.

Can you please fault any of his submissions? Is it not true that Kyari was the one ruling this country? Is it not true that Buhari barely knows what happens around him? Is it not true that Aisha Buhari had supremacy battle with Kyari? Is it not true that Aisha Buhari redeployed the permanent secretary in Aso rock (who was Kyari's protégée)?.

Please, fault any of his submissions, then let me lay facts before you.

NB: No need for insults. You present facts, I present facts

1 Like

Re: Kyari's Death, End Of A Surrogate Presidency, And The Coming Chaos By Kperogi by Akalia(m): 8:45pm On Apr 19, 2020
kenzosky:

I'm not surprise that this is coming from the malodorous mouth of an IPOP miscreant. Afterall, you are just like your leader Nmandi kanu, a rash, incautious, immature delinquent, whose heedless foolishness got his innocent parents and lot of his gulliable followers killed.
A delirious mind like kanu, who is Off his head and has become mad like a hatter. Non compos mentis, disturbed and unstable. Insane conspiracy theories here and there for his followers to feed on, more sweet lies, more anti-intellectualism, more brainwashing, more iberiberism and more counterproductive rhetorics that’ll never lead to the restoration of Biafra. He has sow the seeds of hatred in the heart of his followers and now they can't do notting without hating on everyone around them.
But, the good thing is, hatred only consume those that harbours it, and by the seconds it's becoming too obvious for all Nigerians (SW, SS, NW, NE, MB) to see that you IPOPS are alredy feeling the sharp edge of the sword of hatred that your leader inserted in your hearts, it must be a BIG CROSS to carry, my condolence to all you IPOP Members,i know it must be very difficult to live everyday with that sword. And by the time you all will come to your senses, it will be too late. Because, we Nigerians alredy 8 you people with all our hearts. You people are disgu&tin. And for your information, am not from SW.
I am disappointed in you. You tried very hard to sound intelligent and informed but you only succeeded in exposing the wickedness in your heart. Your ilk is the reason Nigeria is adrift the right path.
Re: Kyari's Death, End Of A Surrogate Presidency, And The Coming Chaos By Kperogi by charmingfrank(m): 8:48pm On Apr 19, 2020
Chosen1984:
I saw this as a Revelation/Vision

Certain people took an Oath of Secrecy following the death of the Former Chief of Staff!

Also those who are Milking Nigeria dry in the Name of Presidential task force or whatever position..

Hear This!!!!

For those who swore the oath of secrecy! The only Choice you have to break that oath and expose what should be Exposed! Without Doing this, you all will Mysteriously Join Abba kyari in this Season of Corona plaugue!

For those who are Miliking the Nation in the Name of Corona Virus Presidential Task force and all that!
You have used your Hands to kill yourselves!!

The Sword of Judgement is stretch out on The Nigerian Nation...

Major men are still going down!

sorry this break it out for you. They are not on NL.
Re: Kyari's Death, End Of A Surrogate Presidency, And The Coming Chaos By Kperogi by frog12: 9:28pm On Apr 19, 2020
i dont like this author and the rubbish hes talking of kyari
Re: Kyari's Death, End Of A Surrogate Presidency, And The Coming Chaos By Kperogi by kenzosky: 9:43pm On Apr 19, 2020
Meninmen:

Can you please fault any of his submissions? Is it not true that Kyari was the one ruling this country? Is it not true that Buhari barely knows what happens around him? Is it not true that Aisha Buhari had supremacy battle with Kyari? Is it not true that Aisha Buhari redeployed the permanent secretary in Aso rock (who was Kyari's protégée)?.

Please, fault any of his submissions, then let me lay facts before you.

NB: No need for insults. You present facts, I present facts
Dear meninmen, firstly, i must commend your high sense of constructive argument by seeking resolution, compromise and certitude.
As we all know, there are so many things going on in the Presidential villa that we don't know, all we hear are rumours and speculations without firm evidence, and that's where journalism comes in, to dig deep and report accurate information without skewing facts that can put the four corners of the nation into logger-heads with each other like Farooq has been doing lately with his articles. Yes, there might be some elements of truth in his article, but, as a journalist where are the attached proofs to prove his professionalism to the Nigerian populace that all he wrote about the president and his late chief of staff are notting but the truth. Take a look at this lines "With Kyari's death, Nigeria is now truly leaderless. Buhari is practically in the land of the living dead. He's a breathing mannequin whose only reason for living is to prove he isn't dead in order to justify the continuity of the rule in his name." What kind of journalism is this? Last time i checked, a journalist must report only the facts and not a personal attitude toward the facts. ... Truthfulness is a commitment to reporting only accurate and truthful information, without skewing any facts or details to improve the story or better align an issue with any certain agenda. Unlike Farooq who has put it upon himself to write and report like a journalist working for some corrupt conservative politicians.

1 Like

Re: Kyari's Death, End Of A Surrogate Presidency, And The Coming Chaos By Kperogi by adeowo84(m): 9:47pm On Apr 19, 2020
[quote author=Chosen1984 post=88597511]I saw this as a Revelation/Vision

Certain people took an Oath of Secrecy following the death of the Former Chief of Staff!

Also those who are Milking Nigeria dry in the Name of Presidential task force or whatever position..

Hear This!!!!

For those who swore the oath of secrecy! The only Choice you have to break that oath and expose what should be Exposed! Without Doing this, you all will Mysteriously Join Abba kyari in this Season of Corona plaugue!

For those who are Miliking the Nation in the Name of Corona Virus Presidential Task force and all that!

You can say that again...God alone rules in the affairs of man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kyari's Death, End Of A Surrogate Presidency, And The Coming Chaos By Kperogi by adeowo84(m): 9:48pm On Apr 19, 2020
Chosen1984:
I saw this as a Revelation/Vision

Hear This!!!!

You can say that again...God alone rules in the affairs of man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kyari's Death, End Of A Surrogate Presidency, And The Coming Chaos By Kperogi by TryMeNot(m): 9:49pm On Apr 19, 2020
Beautiful nonsense indeed.
Re: Kyari's Death, End Of A Surrogate Presidency, And The Coming Chaos By Kperogi by Mrtreasure0220: 9:50pm On Apr 19, 2020
With Kyari's death, Nigeria is now truly leaderless. Buhari is practically in the land of the living dead. He's a breathing mannequin whose only reason for living is to prove he isn't dead in order to justify the continuity of the rule in his name.
Buhari who is supposed to intervene is an insentient being who's barely aware he's alive.
Omo, see casting o
No wonder I barely hear about DSS & EFCC.
Re: Kyari's Death, End Of A Surrogate Presidency, And The Coming Chaos By Kperogi by Aboki99(m): 9:54pm On Apr 19, 2020
Don't mind the fellas. It is a shame that he is a professor of journalism.

kenzosky:
Farooq Kperogi is a skank. And, for him to write such dispicable article doesn't speak well for his own intellect, he's just pointing out his poor judgment. Farook is becoming more and more insignificant, unimportant and laughable as the day go by. Look at what he has reduced himself to, a paranoid columnist putting sentiments ahead of professionalism. I never knew he studied prophetic journalism. My advice to him, he should open a church and start preaching PREMONITION since he's very good at it.

1 Like

Re: Kyari's Death, End Of A Surrogate Presidency, And The Coming Chaos By Kperogi by chygozyeh: 9:57pm On Apr 19, 2020
TheExecutioner:

https://www.farooqkperogi.com/2020/04/abba-kyaris-death-end-of-surrogate.html?m=1
I really can't understand why a chief of staff to a president would wield so much power even more than the VP. Why's everything so depressingly different with our country?

1 Like

Re: Kyari's Death, End Of A Surrogate Presidency, And The Coming Chaos By Kperogi by Brunicekid(m): 9:58pm On Apr 19, 2020
Really
Re: Kyari's Death, End Of A Surrogate Presidency, And The Coming Chaos By Kperogi by Aboki99(m): 10:03pm On Apr 19, 2020
Farooq is an irresponsible man from an irresponsible family that does not know the value of respect for both the living and the dead.
Re: Kyari's Death, End Of A Surrogate Presidency, And The Coming Chaos By Kperogi by Aduke94(f): 12:56am On Apr 20, 2020
2361535894 Zenith Bank..This lockdown wan kill me with hunger and depression n Ramadan is coming..Pls,help a sister..
Re: Kyari's Death, End Of A Surrogate Presidency, And The Coming Chaos By Kperogi by wiseoneking: 3:00am On Apr 20, 2020
kenzosky:
Na lie
Re: Kyari's Death, End Of A Surrogate Presidency, And The Coming Chaos By Kperogi by Bialegend(m): 3:17am On Apr 20, 2020
kenzosky:
You should shut up your mouth and listen to the voice of truth. It's obvious that your zoo is in it's final stage and Farouk has nailed it as it is. Read in between the lines of his write up and if you have enough sense you will decipher that he is referring to Jubril from Sudan as buhari doesn't exist anymore. You should face reality and stop living in the past. Osinbande if he is not sick of corona virus will soon become legible as the president of your zoo though northerners will not let it happen which will eventually spell the final nail on the coffin of your zoo.
Re: Kyari's Death, End Of A Surrogate Presidency, And The Coming Chaos By Kperogi by AreaFada2: 3:56am On Apr 20, 2020
Nancydearie:
E don happen, In other words, Nigeria does not have president. APC has finished this country. May God rescue this country from these cabals.

Well, those who promoted Buhari knew his weakness. They thought they could exploit his weakness to advance their own cause. But suddenly Daura & Kyari hijacked it. Even to the dismay of Aisha Buhari.

Even Daura seems distant for a while now. Moguno will be vital now.

The Lagos squad will see more wiggle room now. But the next cabal squad might be worse than the previous. 9ja never fails to spring up surprises.
Re: Kyari's Death, End Of A Surrogate Presidency, And The Coming Chaos By Kperogi by highflyer012020: 5:58am On Apr 20, 2020
kenzosky:

you are paranoid, every thing you said might be right but to say he should open a church to start preaching premonition makes you insane. listen church is not a dis-hallowed institution, but simply a congregation of the holy body of Christ that is purchased by the blood of Jesus. dont make such unguided statement about the church or compare it with you senseless write up.

1 Like

Re: Kyari's Death, End Of A Surrogate Presidency, And The Coming Chaos By Kperogi by tafabaloo(m): 6:39am On Apr 20, 2020
it's arrogant to presume animals to be insentient, let alone a sitting President of a nation.
Re: Kyari's Death, End Of A Surrogate Presidency, And The Coming Chaos By Kperogi by Nobody: 8:01am On Apr 20, 2020
kenzosky:

Dear meninmen, firstly, i must commend your high sense of constructive argument by seeking resolution, compromise and certitude.
As we all know, there are so many things going on in the Presidential villa that we don't know, all we hear are rumours and speculations without firm evidence, and that's where journalism comes in, to dig deep and report accurate information without skewing facts that can put the four corners of the nation into logger-heads with each other like Farooq has been doing lately with his articles. Yes, there might be some elements of truth in his article, but, as a journalist where are the attached proofs to prove his professionalism to the Nigerian populace that all he wrote about the president and his late chief of staff are notting but the truth. Take a look at this lines "With Kyari's death, Nigeria is now truly leaderless. Buhari is practically in the land of the living dead. He's a breathing mannequin whose only reason for living is to prove he isn't dead in order to justify the continuity of the rule in his name." What kind of journalism is this? Last time i checked a journalist must report only the facts and not a personal attitude toward the facts. ... Truthfulness is a commitment to reporting only accurate and truthful information, without skewing any facts or details to improve the story or better align an issue with any certain agenda. Unlike Farooq who has put it upon himself to write and report like a journalist working for a corrupt conservative politicians.

I apologize on his behalf if those bolded words pained you, but Farooq, in his article stated what most UNBIASED Nigerians already know. He presented some facts and left some facts out because Nigerians already know.

One of your opening statements reads: "As we all know, there are so many things going on in the Presidential villa that we don't know, all we hear are rumours and speculations without firm evidence".

My friend, you know, you just don't want to believe.
No one knows more of the happenings in the presidential Villa than the president's wife (Aisha Buhari) and she has repeatedly come out to tell Nigerians that her husband's govt has be hijacked by cabals and that her husband was no longer in charge ( remember she threatened not to campaign for his re-election if things Doesn't change).

If you witnessed or was told by an elder about Buhari's first time in govt as a military leader, nothing now will surprise you. Governance was left for his second in command (idiagbon). He has never been known to accept responsibility or show leadership.

Kyari was our president. Ministers knows this. Kyari had more power than the VP. Are you aware that Kyari chaired meetings of security chiefs (even without the minister of defense). You remember the memo from the minister of defense warning security chiefs not to attend meetings called by Chief of staff (Kyari) as he has no constitutional authority to do that?

He was the one overseeing ministries and ministers. Are you aware it was Kyari that ordered that procurements by the ministry of health be made through the ministry of agric because he felt Adewole (former minister of health) spent some money outside budgetary allocations? That's d reason Adewole was not considered as MOH for Buhari 2nd term. This action of his hampered the ministry's response to COVID-19. It's a pity he died from complications of the same COVID-19.

I want to say more, but I'm tired of typing. The facts are there b4 you. You have choose to believe what you want to believe.
Re: Kyari's Death, End Of A Surrogate Presidency, And The Coming Chaos By Kperogi by Halo22: 10:00am On Apr 20, 2020
This guy made some kind of sense, even though his premonitions might not come out wholly as truth. Come to think of it, why should Abba Kyari travel to London to give President Buhari the budget to append his signature when his vice he acts in his absence was still in place? Secondly, was it among the duties of the chief of staff to the President to embark on foreign negotiations on behalf of the country, when the minister in charge of that ministry was in place? There's no need to cast aspersions on the young man, time will tell what happens next.
Re: Kyari's Death, End Of A Surrogate Presidency, And The Coming Chaos By Kperogi by McTested(m): 10:20am On Apr 20, 2020
Lets me take a cup of coffee and watch out for season 2

Re: Kyari's Death, End Of A Surrogate Presidency, And The Coming Chaos By Kperogi by ahaz: 10:50am On Apr 20, 2020
kenzosky:
so you are writing all this trash just becos the poster is saying a piece if his mind?are you typing this gibberish just because someone is unarguably seeing what your blind body,spirit,and soul will never see as a Savage slave that you are?..Are you writing this rubbish because the poster is saying an obvious truth which you are to scared to talk about as a result of sheer cowardice?..To sum it all with thinking you are educated is the worst form of misrepresentation of what education is in its entity
Re: Kyari's Death, End Of A Surrogate Presidency, And The Coming Chaos By Kperogi by ledaman: 2:36pm On Apr 20, 2020
Stupid write-up with no logical reasoning!
Re: Kyari's Death, End Of A Surrogate Presidency, And The Coming Chaos By Kperogi by ledaman: 2:38pm On Apr 20, 2020
Stupid write up with no logical reasoning! angry angry
Re: Kyari's Death, End Of A Surrogate Presidency, And The Coming Chaos By Kperogi by cooldipo(m): 5:39pm On Apr 20, 2020
I see Joshua the gentle genius of Benue, Unijos, Geoscience......greeting from Cooldipo - the powerbank merchant!

directonpc:
Rip baba Kyari

In another corner of the country:
Benue youth build prototype Ventilator with local materials and powered by Solar energy

1 Like

Re: Kyari's Death, End Of A Surrogate Presidency, And The Coming Chaos By Kperogi by kenzosky: 9:00am On Apr 23, 2020
Meninmen:

I apologize on his behalf if those bolded words pained you, but Farooq, in his article stated what most UNBIASED Nigerians already know. He presented some facts and left some facts out because Nigerians already know.

One of your opening statements reads: "As we all know, there are so many things going on in the Presidential villa that we don't know, all we hear are rumours and speculations without firm evidence".

My friend, you know, you just don't want to believe.
No one knows more of the happenings in the presidential Villa than the president's wife (Aisha Buhari) and she has repeatedly come out to tell Nigerians that her husband's govt has be hijacked by cabals and that her husband was no longer in charge ( remember she threatened not to campaign for his re-election if things Doesn't change).

If you witnessed or was told by an elder about Buhari's first time in govt as a military leader, nothing now will surprise you. Governance was left for his second in command (idiagbon). He has never been known to accept responsibility or show leadership.

Kyari was our president. Ministers knows this. Kyari had more power than the VP. Are you aware that Kyari chaired meetings of security chiefs (even without the minister of defense). You remember the memo from the minister of defense warning security chiefs not to attend meetings called by Chief of staff (Kyari) as he has no constitutional authority to do that?

He was the one overseeing ministries and ministers. Are you aware it was Kyari that ordered that procurements by the ministry of health be made through the ministry of agric because he felt Adewole (former minister of health) spent some money outside budgetary allocations? That's d reason Adewole was not considered as MOH for Buhari 2nd term. This action of his hampered the ministry's response to COVID-19. It's a pity he died from complications of the same COVID-19.

I want to say more, but I'm tired of typing. The facts are there b4 you. You have choose to believe what you want to believe.

Apology accepted on his behalf. Thanks for the remarkable and superlative explanations, am not trying to tut-tut him for beating up or taking our President /leaders /politicians to task for their ills and stupidities, my main concern was his antagonistic air of writting about the Nigerian leadership/ political system in general without implying some common senses of professional ethical codes in journalism,(pictorial/video evidence ) which can entails considerable risks to his career as a journalist /culumnist. Moreover, aggressive journalism isn't the neccessary/ proper way to get his message accross / into his readers hearts, rather, its the contrary, which means' that they will only get the wrong sides of the message that isn't going to benefit or do anyone good. For instance, he said Nigeria is now truly leaderless,(wrong message) meaning, we currently don't have a leader, therefore, there would be nobody to hold accountable for the ills and wrongs that are presently going on in the country, (in accordance with the principles of democracy Buhari is still our democratically elect president and should be hold accountable for all the wrongs and good in the country) So, we don't want Nobody telling us that he is now in the land of the living dead when he is still obviously alive and kicking." He's a breathing mannequin", WRONG MESSAGE ".
MY FRIEND, What do you think if Buhari should take this message as an excuse to escape his RESPONSIBILITIES? which is very common in the new world we are living in, all that people want this days is comfort, to hell with the negativities people attribute to them, and Buhari as a human is not exempted from this New world Norms, long story short, "the word SHAME is almost a derogotary word of the past" just like lots of people now hide under the umbrella of mental illiness /deppression to express, do and say what they like because they know their wrong doings will be count/counted as been of that of a
mentally challenged/weirdo. What if Buhari, after reading what Farook said about him and decided to ostentatiously take the part of hiding in the land of the dead ? Which means Nigeria as a country will totally fall into the black hole because there would be Nobody to look upto/hold responsible, the masses won't know where to start from, after-all, they have been told and made to believe that the president is dead and he's notting short of a manniquin, thus, there would be nobody to rescue the nation from the dark abyss because we Nigerians are not people known to take the bull by it horns. However the case may be, all that we can do due to our timid nature' is to wait for another election, where-by' scums and rogues will also be voted into office to start from where the previous scums stopped.
Bottom line! Since our past/present leaders/politicians have woefully failed in all ramification of leadership and democracy, we shouldn't follow their ways, we should learn to be good and serious in our various aspect of professions, by saying/doing things the ways they are, and the way they ought to be done without skewing facts to please our own selfish and egocentric agenda.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Blessing, A Rescued Chibok Girl Speaks Fluent American English (Video) / Atiku Reacts As Obaseki Wins Edo Governorship Election / President Buhari Is Working From Home, Renovations Ongoing At President’s Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.