Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,023 members, 7,814,501 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

My Mother Never Called To Check Up On Me In This Coronavirus Outbreak - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Mother Never Called To Check Up On Me In This Coronavirus Outbreak (2383 Views)

My Girlfriend Doesn’t Check Up On Me Is This Normal? / Lady Falls In Love With “aboki” She Called To Repair Her Shoe, Shoots Her Shot / Lady Poses Her Backside For Her Man To Check It Out In Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mother Never Called To Check Up On Me In This Coronavirus Outbreak by mamagee3(f): 6:30am On Apr 19, 2020
Hi all, my mother has not called to check up on me during this Coronavirus outbreak. Since last year, she has not called to check up on me. I don’t wanna call her because she has never made an effort to be close to me and when I lived with her, she always ignored me.

What a wicked world!!!
Re: My Mother Never Called To Check Up On Me In This Coronavirus Outbreak by Mineisgrace(f): 6:32am On Apr 19, 2020
You are a big girl
Re: My Mother Never Called To Check Up On Me In This Coronavirus Outbreak by Trueigbo: 6:38am On Apr 19, 2020
mamagee3:
Hi all, my mother has not called to check up on me during this Coronavirus outbreak. Since last year, she has not called to check up on me. I don’t wanna call her because she has never made an effort to be close to me and when I lived with her, she always ignored me.

What a wicked world!!!

Then call her. Is it a crime if you call her

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Mother Never Called To Check Up On Me In This Coronavirus Outbreak by majamajic(m): 6:38am On Apr 19, 2020
mamagee3:

What a wicked world!!!

What do u do for a living ?

1 Like

Re: My Mother Never Called To Check Up On Me In This Coronavirus Outbreak by meezynetwork(m): 6:41am On Apr 19, 2020
Be the big gap and call her
Re: My Mother Never Called To Check Up On Me In This Coronavirus Outbreak by Jgoldie: 6:43am On Apr 19, 2020
Babe go n collect ogbontagiri oko 2 times daily in this lockdown...you won’t even think of it grin

1 Like

Re: My Mother Never Called To Check Up On Me In This Coronavirus Outbreak by Jgoldie: 6:44am On Apr 19, 2020
Babe go n collect ogbontagiri oko 2 times daily in this lockdown...you won’t even think of it grin

Don’t quote me oo

I just finished the last cup of garri o

2 Likes

Re: My Mother Never Called To Check Up On Me In This Coronavirus Outbreak by Chicagoesontop: 6:49am On Apr 19, 2020
A;; you are looking for is the means and reason to open and start up your Olosho shop so that your mother can't interrupt you in the future, some girls i know has their mothers at heart and have been calling their mothers to know how she is faring , but here you are crying like a baby with a very lazy and flimsy excuse .. Go ahead, you will find what you are looking for as you have ran away from your house and your special mother ... IDIOT !!
Re: My Mother Never Called To Check Up On Me In This Coronavirus Outbreak by Nobody: 6:53am On Apr 19, 2020
Jgoldie:

Don’t quote me oo

I just finished the last cup of garri o
I'll quote you. Please that word looks strange. What's ogbontarigi oko. I'll love to know more. Thank you ma
Re: My Mother Never Called To Check Up On Me In This Coronavirus Outbreak by Nobody: 6:55am On Apr 19, 2020
why don't you call her?
is there any rule that said mother should call first?
Re: My Mother Never Called To Check Up On Me In This Coronavirus Outbreak by mamagee3(f): 6:55am On Apr 19, 2020
Chicagoesontop:
A;; you are looking for is the means and reason to open and start up your Olosho shop so that your mother can't interrupt you in the future, some girls i know has their mothers at heart and have been calling their mothers to know how she is faring , but here you are crying like a baby with a very lazy and flimsy excuse .. Go ahead, you will find what you are looking for as you have ran away from your house and your special mother ... IDIOT !!
She wanted me out of her house, I would not have left if she didn’t want me out.

She went to court just to evict me...what was I supposed to do? Become homeless?
Re: My Mother Never Called To Check Up On Me In This Coronavirus Outbreak by Charleys: 6:57am On Apr 19, 2020
mamagee3:

She wanted me out of her house, I would not have left if she didn’t want me out.

She went to court just to evict me...what was I supposed to do? Become homeless?

Stop lying abeg. I'm thinking you're a man sef. With a lady's picture as profile
Re: My Mother Never Called To Check Up On Me In This Coronavirus Outbreak by alexvatt(m): 7:00am On Apr 19, 2020
mamagee3:

What a wicked world!!!
That is very sad. It is very sad when u have a feeling that ur parents are not caring. So how are you doing in U.S? Please stay safe dear. It is well with us.
Re: My Mother Never Called To Check Up On Me In This Coronavirus Outbreak by JasonJidenna(m): 7:04am On Apr 19, 2020
Dear Ishilove,

Behold your bossom friend.
Re: My Mother Never Called To Check Up On Me In This Coronavirus Outbreak by Samakus(m): 7:04am On Apr 19, 2020
Sometimes I wonder what's inside an average girl's head. Big bag of crayfish?

How can someone come online, in a faceless platform, with a lot of people, to spew trash about HER MOM. HER MOM! cool

She's even calling her a Wicked mum, just because the said woman didn't call her. Something as common and inconsequential as a call? undecided The OP's entitlement mentality is a perfect example of the type of ladies we're having today.

For crying out loud madam, She's your mum! Put some ***king respect! If anyone deserves and is entitled to be called, it's HER!

Stop running to social media at the start of anything, it's a big big minus! Grow up, you finish brain, will ya?

1 Like

Re: My Mother Never Called To Check Up On Me In This Coronavirus Outbreak by budaatum: 7:06am On Apr 19, 2020
mamagee3:

What a wicked world!!!
Call your mother!

Re: My Mother Never Called To Check Up On Me In This Coronavirus Outbreak by Ihatefeminist: 7:11am On Apr 19, 2020
all these women wey like to dey claim victim sef undecided
Re: My Mother Never Called To Check Up On Me In This Coronavirus Outbreak by Nobody: 7:42am On Apr 19, 2020
Re: My Mother Never Called To Check Up On Me In This Coronavirus Outbreak by Nobody: 7:43am On Apr 19, 2020
mamagee3:

What a wicked world!!!
Well try to call her if muhammed won't call the mountain the mountain should call muhammed. cry
Re: My Mother Never Called To Check Up On Me In This Coronavirus Outbreak by Kylekent59: 8:05am On Apr 19, 2020
mamagee3:

What a wicked world!!!

shocked

You are a very wicked girl. After she had carried you for nine good months, and had also refused to abort you in order for you to see the good things of life. You are here talking trash.

You should be happy she refuted the advise of your father on aborting you, if not, you wouldn't be among the living today. Go and vent your anger to some else and stop disturbing the innocent woman.

If you think it's easy, then go and open your legs and let someone slide in, then you know to give birth ain't easy.

You didn't even wanna know her condition, what she's passing through, her health status, and also how she has been coping with life. Just because she corrected you at your laziness didn't mean she meant you harm.

If only you had been a good girl, took her advice —you both would be 5 and 6 by now.
There is one thing you must know your mum loves so much: you

I advise you to do the following: go down on your knees, ask God for forgiveness, receive the holy spirit, sing songs that restores the soul, call your mother and beg for her forgiveness. If you still refuse to take my advice then you are...

Stop being foolish, nefarious, abysmal, insolent, disgusting, arrogant, obnoxious, irritating and ingrate. Your post is exasperating and also filled with hatred; hostility towards your mother.

I gat four words for you:

Let go of it!!

5 Likes

Re: My Mother Never Called To Check Up On Me In This Coronavirus Outbreak by Chicagoesontop: 8:49am On Apr 19, 2020
mamagee3:

Firs of all, look at your moniker, mamagee no good manner lady will bear that as a name, even Patience Ozorkwor that first initiated it .
Secondly, are you the one on that profile picture ? It looks you are even older than your mother without getting married so why won't she chase you out of the house when you are old without suitors and without manners.

Thirdly, now that she chased you out, are you still not homeless ? because if you are comfortable wherever you are you wouldn't have been here complaining about your mother, instead you are supposed to be living well and pray that God gives her long life then have a forgiven heart towards her.

My dear, just check yourself because there is a lot you are not telling us, and you want us to help you blame your mother, your mother knows what she see in you that made her act the way she did. Just check yourself and change your ways so that peace can reign between the both of you.

1 Like

Re: My Mother Never Called To Check Up On Me In This Coronavirus Outbreak by Ayoleeboy007: 8:51am On Apr 19, 2020
After calling her a witch previously

1 Like

Re: My Mother Never Called To Check Up On Me In This Coronavirus Outbreak by drakeskull(m): 9:27am On Apr 19, 2020
That's cos you're a usele.ss child. No one would want to associate with a nuisance like you. You're better off a wall painting than a child. Rada Rada
Re: My Mother Never Called To Check Up On Me In This Coronavirus Outbreak by Ishilove: 9:46am On Apr 19, 2020
JasonJidenna:
Dear Ishilove,

Behold your bossom friend.
Buhahahahahahahaha!! cheesy

The person wey do this girl is very wicked.
Re: My Mother Never Called To Check Up On Me In This Coronavirus Outbreak by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 19, 2020
Chicagoesontop It doesn't matter if her mother carried her for nine months (the op disappear enter Im mama belle?) What matters is how her relationship with her mother is going.

Sincerely mine and my mom has always been terrible to the core (I always saw my mom on average 3 times a year before I turned 13) how do you expect me to react when I see her?

Reason wella
Re: My Mother Never Called To Check Up On Me In This Coronavirus Outbreak by Margy: 10:06am On Apr 19, 2020
You must have been a really bad child that's why!

I know a family who has a son... that son is a thorn to that family's flesh. He lives with the family. Very stubborn, arrogant, disrespect his parents and threaten to beat them if any comes in his path!

Now tell me. If that son decided to move out of the family house, will any member of the family call him.. ofcourse NO!

OP go and ask your mum for forgiveness and make peace with her so it will be well with you
Re: My Mother Never Called To Check Up On Me In This Coronavirus Outbreak by purples25(f): 10:09am On Apr 19, 2020
Sorry. Try to talk to her. No matter how she is, try to be nice, even from afar, so at least you know you've done your part.
Re: My Mother Never Called To Check Up On Me In This Coronavirus Outbreak by Chukwurah003: 10:09am On Apr 19, 2020
Jgoldie:

Are you okay
Re: My Mother Never Called To Check Up On Me In This Coronavirus Outbreak by JasonJidenna(m): 10:16am On Apr 19, 2020
Ishilove:

Buhahahahahahahaha!! cheesy

The person wey do this girl is very wicked.
That's John Wick's girl.
Re: My Mother Never Called To Check Up On Me In This Coronavirus Outbreak by Ishilove: 10:17am On Apr 19, 2020
JasonJidenna:
That's John Wick's girl.
Trust me, John Wick will toss her out the window after an hour in her company.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Baby Is Born Holding His Mother's Contraceptive Coil That Was Supposed To.. / Man Catches His Best Friend Recording His Wife’s unclothedness In The Bathroom / Marriage;homely Girls Or Independent Ladies?which Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.