Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,447 members, 7,836,784 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

My Mother Never Called To Check Up On Me In This Coronavirus Outbreak - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Mother Never Called To Check Up On Me In This Coronavirus Outbreak (2415 Views)

My Girlfriend Doesn’t Check Up On Me Is This Normal? / Lady Falls In Love With “aboki” She Called To Repair Her Shoe, Shoots Her Shot / My Girlfriend Called To Break Up With Me And I'm Sad And Confused. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mother Never Called To Check Up On Me In This Coronavirus Outbreak by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 19, 2020
It's very easy to blame the OP cos most of y'all are lucky to have great parents.

1 Like

Re: My Mother Never Called To Check Up On Me In This Coronavirus Outbreak by Starkid3010(m): 10:30am On Apr 19, 2020
mamagee3:
Hi all, my mother has not called to check up on me during this Coronavirus outbreak. Since last year, she has not called to check up on me. I don’t wanna call her because she has never made an effort to be close to me and when I lived with her, she always ignored me.

What a wicked world!!!
why don't you call her, instead?
Re: My Mother Never Called To Check Up On Me In This Coronavirus Outbreak by JasonJidenna(m): 10:33am On Apr 19, 2020
Ishilove:

Trust me, John Wick will toss her out the window after an hour in her company.
Don't be too sure, she can give him the best HEAD there is.... No man will dispose that type of woman with that quality...
Re: My Mother Never Called To Check Up On Me In This Coronavirus Outbreak by Xioxing: 10:47am On Apr 19, 2020
Don't mind them op I can relate.... No every woman is a mother!!!!!
Re: My Mother Never Called To Check Up On Me In This Coronavirus Outbreak by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 19, 2020
Charleys:

Stop lying abeg. I'm thinking you're a man sef. With a lady's picture as profile
man ke? Seems you are new to nairaland, she stays in the US
Re: My Mother Never Called To Check Up On Me In This Coronavirus Outbreak by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 19, 2020
mamagee3:
Hi all, my mother has not called to check up on me during this Coronavirus outbreak. Since last year, she has not called to check up on me. I don’t wanna call her because she has never made an effort to be close to me and when I lived with her, she always ignored me.

What a wicked world!!!
the fact that you talked about her means you miss her, call her and if she ignores you, you've done your best but I doubt she will ignore you.
Re: My Mother Never Called To Check Up On Me In This Coronavirus Outbreak by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 19, 2020
mamagee3:

What a wicked world!!!
the fact that you talked about her means you miss her, call her and if she ignores you, you've done your best but I doubt she will ignore you.
Re: My Mother Never Called To Check Up On Me In This Coronavirus Outbreak by Charleys: 11:28am On Apr 19, 2020
southniyikaye:
man ke? Seems you are new to nairaland, she stays in the US

Na the usual job be that na, she's lying.
Re: My Mother Never Called To Check Up On Me In This Coronavirus Outbreak by ednut1(m): 12:43pm On Apr 19, 2020
This babe is onila and. Ilamina
Re: My Mother Never Called To Check Up On Me In This Coronavirus Outbreak by prophetfire: 2:13pm On Apr 20, 2020
mamagee3:

What a wicked world!!!
She is not wicked. She has been busy.
Re: My Mother Never Called To Check Up On Me In This Coronavirus Outbreak by prophetfire: 2:15pm On Apr 20, 2020
JasonJidenna:
Don't be too sure, she can give him the best HEAD there is.... No man will dispose that type of woman with that quality...
You know her well.
Re: My Mother Never Called To Check Up On Me In This Coronavirus Outbreak by AfroKnight: 2:18pm On Apr 20, 2020
mamagee3:

What a wicked world!!!

Happy birthday. Sending you hugs.

Some parents are very tough and may not have the patience to understand their children. Life is a pot of beans. Call your mom. Reaching out first doesn’t make her right or make you weak.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Male Teacher Secretly Filmed ‘chopping’ His Student / Have You Ever Been Caught Doing This??? / Is This What Ladies Think About Virgin Boys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.