Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Categories Of Martyrs In Islam - Shayk Sulaimon Amubieya - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Categories Of Martyrs In Islam - Shayk Sulaimon Amubieya (9634 Views)

Mockery Of Islam By Shayk Yunus Patel / The Different Types Of Shahid (martyrs) / Role Of (islamic) Students Of Knowledge By Ustadh Sulayman Amubieya (2) (3) (4)

Re: Categories Of Martyrs In Islam - Shayk Sulaimon Amubieya by skpicks(m): 11:13am On May 01, 2020
Re: Categories Of Martyrs In Islam - Shayk Sulaimon Amubieya by Mbataku96(m): 11:14am On May 01, 2020
Hussein01:

one doesnt know the problem of non-muslims especially christians with Islamic posts, one would see them wandering around every posts that has something to do with Islam.

it baffles more when one notice you people dont even contribute to christian posts half a way you attack Islamic posts.

nawa for u people....cant u just read a pass?
I hate what I don't like and I don't like what I hate.
Re: Categories Of Martyrs In Islam - Shayk Sulaimon Amubieya by PierreAbutu(m): 11:16am On May 01, 2020
Hussein01:

pack ur comment nd go a dump it on christian tread......we dnt need it, u can go nd join jehova withess preaching 5am of every blessed day.

If u can't handle d truth becos u are pained, kindly reverse with your chikdishness to a nearby daycare and wait for your mummy, and avoid my mention....do I look like a jehovah witness loser to you?
Re: Categories Of Martyrs In Islam - Shayk Sulaimon Amubieya by Comedian2019: 11:16am On May 01, 2020
Hussein01:

lols ;
it is very easy to do something wrong and even act in total disregard of Islamic
Law and morals and called it fighting for the cause if Islam.
the fact that bokos called what they do fighting for Islam doesnt make it true fighting for Islam. in which way has they contribute to Islam.

abegi martyrdom get standard not just by ascribing it to oneself.
Boko haram are Islamists. Don't come and deceive us here.

Re: Categories Of Martyrs In Islam - Shayk Sulaimon Amubieya by IlovePMB: 11:19am On May 01, 2020
Emu4life:
St is a word used by Xtians. He is an Xtian Martyr

He is a Saint in the eyes of true Muslims. Ataquiya apart.

Re: Categories Of Martyrs In Islam - Shayk Sulaimon Amubieya by Hussein01(m): 11:40am On May 01, 2020
Comedian2019:

call them whatever you like, the fact remain that "only Allah the almighty knows those who truly worship him and fight for his cause".

but it's necessary to say that bokos arent fit to be a muslim on all grounds not to talk of being a martyrs

Re: Categories Of Martyrs In Islam - Shayk Sulaimon Amubieya by Hussein01(m): 11:44am On May 01, 2020
[quote author=Mbataku96 post=89058485] I hate what I don't like and I don't like what I hate.[/quogood
Re: Categories Of Martyrs In Islam - Shayk Sulaimon Amubieya by Emu4life(m): 11:45am On May 01, 2020
IlovePMB:

He is a Saint in the eyes of true Muslims. Ataquiya apart.
Bring my enemies who refused that i should rule over them and slaughter them before me LUKE 19v27.
That's what SHEKAU is doinggrin

Re: Categories Of Martyrs In Islam - Shayk Sulaimon Amubieya by Baycard55(m): 11:50am On May 01, 2020
Comedian2019:

It's like an individual who studies MLT in school but after graduation due to unemployment he/she is into fishery.

Can a fish farmer be refered to as an MLO?

Re: Categories Of Martyrs In Islam - Shayk Sulaimon Amubieya by Hussein01(m): 11:51am On May 01, 2020
Mbataku96:

I hate what I don't like and I don't like what I hate.

it's good that you hate Islam, but that your hatred would be more appreciated if it got to the point that you overlook Islamic posts are concentrate on that which you like(christianity). we hardly see you people contributing to christian posts, is it boring and uninteresting?

by doing the above, you would be saving us from some headache.
Re: Categories Of Martyrs In Islam - Shayk Sulaimon Amubieya by Mbataku96(m): 11:54am On May 01, 2020
Hussein01:

it's good that you hate Islam, but that your hatred would be more appreciated if it got to the point that you overlook Islamic posts are concentrate on that which you like(christianity). we hardly see you people contributing to christian posts, is it boring and uninteresting?

by doing the above, you would be saving us from some headache.
It will be a pleasure to cause you more headache by commenting on Islamic post.

Re: Categories Of Martyrs In Islam - Shayk Sulaimon Amubieya by Hussein01(m): 12:10pm On May 01, 2020
PierreAbutu:

If u can't handle d truth becos u are pained, kindly reverse with your chikdishness to a nearby daycare and wait for your mummy, and avoid my mention....do I look like a jehovah witness loser to you?

haha ni kii ni.
did it pain you?, but to God who made I mean no harm. It's just an advice.

I hate people chanelling their God-given efforts where it is not needed. and you are also very sure that your preaching comment is unneeded here.

dont you think by joining jehova witness preaching and ringing bell evering 5am, you would be waking some muslims for morning prayer and students who need to get to school early.lols
doing that, it's an effort not wasted.

And next time, you wouldnt need the insult to pass your message.
Re: Categories Of Martyrs In Islam - Shayk Sulaimon Amubieya by Hussein01(m): 12:16pm On May 01, 2020
Mbataku96:

It will be a pleasure to cause you more headache by commenting on Islamic post.
lols.

you are understood, you cant live without it.

is that inferiority complex?
Re: Categories Of Martyrs In Islam - Shayk Sulaimon Amubieya by osusuallstars: 12:43pm On May 01, 2020
What of those that will get 77virgins
What of those that bombed planes , UN building ,Churches etc
Are they included too
Re: Categories Of Martyrs In Islam - Shayk Sulaimon Amubieya by Ramsak1: 1:02pm On May 01, 2020
OK..we don hear
if thats all ur have say..av a good day
Comedian2019:

Re: Categories Of Martyrs In Islam - Shayk Sulaimon Amubieya by NeoWanZaeed(m): 1:40pm On May 01, 2020
Amubieya is not a Muslim.
He's a Kafir.

He does sujud to greet
He mixes with sects (sufi, mssn, acadip and others)
He affirmed Islam for all the sufi sheikhs e.g . Adam Abdullah, Baba lagbeni.
He did ruqya on radio.. telling people to put water near their radio as he's reciting the bidah ruqya.

All this allegations.. he or his students can't deny it. And they have no single Dalil that supports them on their acts

If you value your deen..

Stay away from this kafir amubieya and his students like OP

I will gladly send you Refutation on amubieya by sheikh Al Islam Abu Abdul Rahman Muhammad Ali Jabata (Hafizohulah)

Just quote me
Re: Categories Of Martyrs In Islam - Shayk Sulaimon Amubieya by IJOBA2: 1:52pm On May 01, 2020
Kherdija:
Masha Allah,jaxakallahu khairan
whats the meaning of your profile picture KHADIJAH
Re: Categories Of Martyrs In Islam - Shayk Sulaimon Amubieya by Friend22(m): 3:34pm On May 01, 2020
Emmaomotob:
That a man dies for a cause, does that make it true? Does martyrdom replace the need for sound reasoning and evidence? Galileo refused to die for heliocentrism, yet it is self evident today. Martyrdom is the easiest way for a man with no talent and that has no useful reason to remain alive can become famous.

This issue has been dealt with.
Re: Categories Of Martyrs In Islam - Shayk Sulaimon Amubieya by smallrincowis16(m): 5:23pm On May 01, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:
Amubieya is not a Muslim.
He's a Kafir.

He does sujud to greet
He mixes with sects (sufi, mssn, acadip and others)
He affirmed Islam for all the sufi sheikhs e.g . Adam Abdullah, Baba lagbeni.
He did ruqya on radio.. telling people to put water near their radio as he's reciting the bidah ruqya.

All this allegations.. he or his students can't deny it. And they have no single Dalil that supports them on their acts

If you value your deen..

Stay away from this kafir amubieya and his students like OP

I will gladly send you Refutation on amubieya by sheikh Al Islam Abu Abdul Rahman Muhammad Ali Jabata (Hafizohulah)

Just quote me

the guy again??
miniboko haramist??
you never tire? all Muslims are kufar except them.
you better channel your energy towards learning Islam not from jabata(jibta) the olodo of the world.
Re: Categories Of Martyrs In Islam - Shayk Sulaimon Amubieya by NeoWanZaeed(m): 5:25pm On May 01, 2020
smallrincowis16:

the guy again??
miniboko haramist??
you never tire? all Muslims are kufar except them.
you better channel your energy towards learning Islam not from jabata(jibta) the olodo of the world.

No need to abuse.

All I said he does.

Defend the kafir with dalil from Islam.
Re: Categories Of Martyrs In Islam - Shayk Sulaimon Amubieya by Kherdija(f): 6:20pm On May 01, 2020
IJOBA2:
whats the meaning of your profile picture KHADIJAH

Oh i forgot the pic on my profile, i tried to check it now but i can't see it.
Re: Categories Of Martyrs In Islam - Shayk Sulaimon Amubieya by IJOBA2: 10:46pm On May 01, 2020
Kherdija:

Oh i forgot the pic on my profile, i tried to check it now but i can't see it.
YOU HAVE NOT ANSWERED MY QUESTION KHADIJAH
Re: Categories Of Martyrs In Islam - Shayk Sulaimon Amubieya by Kherdija(f): 10:55pm On May 01, 2020
IJOBA2:
YOU HAVE NOT ANSWERED MY QUESTION KHADIJAH

I Answered but i did'nt see the post.
Yes i said i forgot the pic i updated on my profile and i tried to check it but i can't see it.
Re: Categories Of Martyrs In Islam - Shayk Sulaimon Amubieya by IJOBA2: 10:58pm On May 01, 2020
Kherdija:

I Answered but i did'nt see the post.
Yes i said i forgot the pic i updated on my profile and i tried to check it but i can't see it.
are you a convert
Re: Categories Of Martyrs In Islam - Shayk Sulaimon Amubieya by Kherdija(f): 11:54pm On May 01, 2020
IJOBA2:
are you a convert

U mean a christain b4
Re: Categories Of Martyrs In Islam - Shayk Sulaimon Amubieya by IJOBA2: 9:13am On May 02, 2020
Kherdija:

U mean a christain b4
IT COULD BE ANY RELIGION INCLUDING ATR.
Re: Categories Of Martyrs In Islam - Shayk Sulaimon Amubieya by Kherdija(f): 9:47am On May 02, 2020
IJOBA2:
IT COULD BE ANY RELIGION INCLUDING ATR.

No i'm not a convert.
Re: Categories Of Martyrs In Islam - Shayk Sulaimon Amubieya by smallrincowis16(m): 11:13am On May 02, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:

No need to abuse.

All I said he does.

Defend the kafir with dalil from Islam.

did I even abuse you at all??. your number 1 problem is inability to understand simple things.

I am not defending him and would not try to do so.
but there is no Muslim in the world except your group/sect member.
Re: Categories Of Martyrs In Islam - Shayk Sulaimon Amubieya by IJOBA2: 2:04pm On May 02, 2020
Kherdija:

No i'm not a convert.
OK

Directory of Islamic Orphanages in Nigeria / I Am Beginning To Hate My Husband, Help!!! / The Types Of Speech Muslim Needs To Refrain From