Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Categories Of Martyrs In Islam - Shayk Sulaimon Amubieya - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Categories Of Martyrs In Islam - Shayk Sulaimon Amubieya (9622 Views)

Mockery Of Islam By Shayk Yunus Patel / The Different Types Of Shahid (martyrs) / Role Of (islamic) Students Of Knowledge By Ustadh Sulayman Amubieya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Categories Of Martyrs In Islam - Shayk Sulaimon Amubieya by NeoWanZaeed(m): 11:57am On May 03, 2020
smallrincowis16:

did I even abuse you at all??. your number 1 problem is inability to understand simple things.

I am not defending him and would not try to do so.
but there is no Muslim in the world except your group/sect member.

Explain with dalil. Thanks
Re: Categories Of Martyrs In Islam - Shayk Sulaimon Amubieya by smallrincowis16(m): 12:31pm On May 03, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:

what should I explain? am I not saying the truth?
Re: Categories Of Martyrs In Islam - Shayk Sulaimon Amubieya by smallrincowis16(m): 12:32pm On May 03, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:

mention five scholars in Nigeria that we can listen to their lectures
Re: Categories Of Martyrs In Islam - Shayk Sulaimon Amubieya by Addme: 2:12pm On May 03, 2020
Allahu Akbar
Re: Categories Of Martyrs In Islam - Shayk Sulaimon Amubieya by NeoWanZaeed(m): 3:58pm On May 03, 2020
smallrincowis16:

mention five scholars in Nigeria that we can listen to their lectures

You don't get to ask me questions.. you are to defend yourself with dalil for the reason for calling SHEIK JABATA a takfeery
Re: Categories Of Martyrs In Islam - Shayk Sulaimon Amubieya by NeoWanZaeed(m): 4:00pm On May 03, 2020
smallrincowis16:

what should I explain? am I not saying the truth?

Prove to everyone that he's a khawarij.

Bring dalil from rosul who is a khawarij
Then why SHEIK JABATA is a khawarij
Sight examples of the reasons why you believe he's a khawarij..

You could see I proved that Sulaiman olodo elegbe onibidia amubieya is a kafir
Re: Categories Of Martyrs In Islam - Shayk Sulaimon Amubieya by smallrincowis16(m): 10:04pm On May 03, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:

Prove to everyone that he's a khawarij.

Bring dalil from rosul who is a khawarij
Then why SHEIK JABATA is a khawarij
Sight examples of the reasons why you believe he's a khawarij..

You could see I proved that Sulaiman olodo elegbe onibidia amubieya is a kafir

I don't have time for rubbish,

the first fundamental trait of khawaarij is to beleive ever one beside them is kafir. which you can't deny when I ask you to mention 5 scholars in Nigeria beside Jabata which you failed to mention.

and how is Amubieya a kaafir which fundamental of Islam did he failed in
Re: Categories Of Martyrs In Islam - Shayk Sulaimon Amubieya by NeoWanZaeed(m): 10:32am On May 04, 2020
smallrincowis16:

I don't have time for rubbish,

the first fundamental trait of khawaarij is to beleive ever one beside them is kafir. which you can't deny when I ask you to mention 5 scholars in Nigeria beside Jabata which you failed to mention.

and how is Amubieya a kaafir which fundamental of Islam did he failed in

Typically mumu.

All you Heard is Jabata is khawarij. Give is dalil and explain. You can't. Stupid ignorant.

I have gave you reasons why amubieya is a Kafir. It's you that will bring dalil that support him on his kufru deeds
Re: Categories Of Martyrs In Islam - Shayk Sulaimon Amubieya by smallrincowis16(m): 11:16am On May 04, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:

Typically mumu.

All you Heard is Jabata is khawarij. Give is dalil and explain. You can't. Stupid ignorant.

I have gave you reasons why amubieya is a Kafir. It's you that will bring dalil that support him on his kufru deeds

do you still need anymore evidence?, simple question you are perambulating,

bring scholars that we can listen to in Nigeria beside Jabata, simple.

I know you can bring cos everyone in Nigeria is a kaafir beside your group
Re: Categories Of Martyrs In Islam - Shayk Sulaimon Amubieya by smallrincowis16(m): 11:18am On May 04, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:

You don't get to ask me questions.. you are to defend yourself with dalil for the reason for calling SHEIK JABATA a takfeery

you can see how ignorance you are, is question not part of daleel?

you better go and devote your time to study really Islam with scholars not an ignorant one like Ali Jabata
Re: Categories Of Martyrs In Islam - Shayk Sulaimon Amubieya by NeoWanZaeed(m): 3:02pm On May 04, 2020
smallrincowis16:

you can see how ignorance you are, is question not part of daleel?

you better go and devote your time to study really Islam with scholars not an ignorant one like Ali Jabata

You are not in level of knowledge to defend your dolal. Go and call rasheedi eran aye or call sarafa Ogbomosho to come and defend you

Mumu
Re: Categories Of Martyrs In Islam - Shayk Sulaimon Amubieya by NeoWanZaeed(m): 3:05pm On May 04, 2020
smallrincowis16:

do you still need anymore evidence?, simple question you are perambulating,

bring scholars that we can listen to in Nigeria beside Jabata, simple.

I know you can bring cos everyone in Nigeria is a kaafir beside your group

SHEIK JABATA and his students and other Ahlu Sunnah scholars

Apart from those mumayiun

The cohorts of those kufar that doesn't call kafir a Kafir, that affirm Islam for adam abdulah sufi and other sufi, they affirm Islam for sects and mix with them, they sujud to greet, they do walimah quran and aqeeqah, do tafsir in Ramadan.. affirm sin for tashreau
Re: Categories Of Martyrs In Islam - Shayk Sulaimon Amubieya by smallrincowis16(m): 7:40pm On May 04, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:

SHEIK JABATA and his students and other Ahlu Sunnah scholars

Apart from those mumayiun

The cohorts of those kufar that doesn't call kafir a Kafir, that affirm Islam for adam abdulah sufi and other sufi, they affirm Islam for sects and mix with them, they sujud to greet, they do walimah quran and aqeeqah, do tafsir in Ramadan.. affirm sin for tashreau

laughing?
see yourself, simple question you can't answer.

you mean there is no single scholar in Nigeria beside Jabata that we can listen to?

BTW pls, tell we one scholar that whoever do what you listed above is a kaafir

go and learn Mister man
Re: Categories Of Martyrs In Islam - Shayk Sulaimon Amubieya by smallrincowis16(m): 7:44pm On May 04, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:

You are not in level of knowledge to defend your dolal. Go and call rasheedi eran aye or call sarafa Ogbomosho to come and defend you

Mumu

who is fighting you now?.

you are just calling people names without any proof?

tell me one scholar both present and past that call anyone that use spoon as kaafir?

tell me one scholar that call anyone that prostate to greet as Kaafir?

tell me one scholar that say all bidah (innovation) as kufr?

tell me one scholar that even your Jabata learnt from?
Re: Categories Of Martyrs In Islam - Shayk Sulaimon Amubieya by NeoWanZaeed(m): 10:18am On May 05, 2020
smallrincowis16:

who is fighting you now?.

you are just calling people names without any proof?

tell me one scholar both present and past that call anyone that use spoon as kaafir?

tell me one scholar that call anyone that prostate to greet as Kaafir?

tell me one scholar that say all bidah (innovation) as kufr?

tell me one scholar that even your Jabata learnt from?

We Muslim follow rosul not scholars.

Allah said Deen is complete.
Rosul commanded us to eat with 3 fingers (Sunnah) just as he commanded us to use hands for adkar (Sunnah)

Changing that Sunnah is same thing as innovation, rejecting Qur'an and rosul by competing with Allah by introducing your own mode of worhsip

All Sunnah scholars affirm sujud to greet as kufru. Allah said sujud is ibaadah and must be done for him alone. Rosul said it must be done for Allah alone.. whoever then sujud to greet has reject Allah has his lord

Prophet said kulu bidah dolala

The dolala there is kufru. Proof.. khawarij. Rosul called them kafir

He learnt from salafs in Cairo.. And he's been calling us to Sunnah unlike other kufar calling us to join sects
Re: Categories Of Martyrs In Islam - Shayk Sulaimon Amubieya by NeoWanZaeed(m): 10:19am On May 05, 2020
smallrincowis16:

laughing?
see yourself, simple question you can't answer.

you mean there is no single scholar in Nigeria beside Jabata that we can listen to?

BTW pls, tell we one scholar that whoever do what you listed above is a kaafir

go and learn Mister man

Seems you are on same aqeedah as ejigbo.

Laughing..

It's the scholars that can understand Kitab Wa Sunnah and explain it to us..

Stupid boi.

Rosul and Sahabahs. Thats our dalil NOT alfa at all

Rosul affirm everything I said and so does Sahabahs
Re: Categories Of Martyrs In Islam - Shayk Sulaimon Amubieya by smallrincowis16(m): 11:36am On May 05, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:

Rosul commanded us to eat with 3 fingers (Sunnah) just as he commanded us to use hands for adkar (Sunnah)

Changing that Sunnah is same thing as innovation, rejecting Qur'an and rosul by competing with Allah by introducing your own mode of worhsip

All Sunnah scholars affirm sujud to greet as kufru. Allah said sujud is ibaadah and must be done for him alone. Rosul said it must be done for Allah alone.. whoever then sujud to greet has reject Allah has his lord

He learnt from salafs in Cairo.. And he's been calling us to Sunnah unlike other kufar calling us to join sects

that's where I am going to, nobody, I repeat nobody ever say you take evidence straight even the sohabah learn explanations from themselves.

I repeat you are lost soul, better redeem by learning. imagine there is Quran without tafseer of scholars, how will you understand.

at least the Allah and his prophet ask us to follow the sohabah. why are you not following them
Re: Categories Of Martyrs In Islam - Shayk Sulaimon Amubieya by smallrincowis16(m): 11:39am On May 05, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:

Laughing..

Stupid boi.

bring one sohabah that said any of what you said above?

I repeat just one sohabah that call people kaafir by eating with spoon?

one sohabah that call people kaafir by kneeling to greet

one sohabah that call people kaafir for doing tafseer in the month of Ramadan when imam Ahmad and co did it?

this is not fighting it is explanation. so take it easy
Re: Categories Of Martyrs In Islam - Shayk Sulaimon Amubieya by smallrincowis16(m): 11:41am On May 05, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:

Typically mumu.

all what you listed are calculated kufr, tell me one fundamental of Islam they bridge
Re: Categories Of Martyrs In Islam - Shayk Sulaimon Amubieya by smallrincowis16(m): 11:50am On May 05, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:

kullu bidiatin dolala, that's what the prophet said why changing it to kufr?. that's tahweel now in your oga jibta voice.

BTW mention one sohabah that say kullu bidatin kufr? just one sohabah. they are the one that brought that hadith to us.

and you said we go to daleel straight why listen to Jabata only not other scholars, don't you think he can make mistake?

imagine he's the only one saying those rubbish in the whole world, even his much touted teacher disown him that he didn't learn from him.

he learn aqeedah of haddadiy and khorijiy in Cairo

don't you think he can be lying to you?
Re: Categories Of Martyrs In Islam - Shayk Sulaimon Amubieya by NeoWanZaeed(m): 12:50pm On May 05, 2020
smallrincowis16:

kullu bidiatin dolala, that's what the prophet said why changing it to kufr?. that's tahweel now in your oga jibta voice.

BTW mention one sohabah that say kullu bidatin kufr? just one sohabah. they are the one that brought that hadith to us.

and you said we go to daleel straight why listen to Jabata only not other scholars, don't you think he can make mistake?

imagine he's the only one saying those rubbish in the whole world, even his much touted teacher disown him that he didn't learn from him.

It's very clear you don't know anything about Islam.

So the dolala has no meaning?

While other dolala in Qur'an has meaning..

Dolala in suratul fathia has no meaning abi..

Tell us the aqeedah of khawarij and hadadiyah..
Re: Categories Of Martyrs In Islam - Shayk Sulaimon Amubieya by NeoWanZaeed(m): 12:54pm On May 05, 2020
smallrincowis16:

You are to bring Sahabahs that eat with spoon or use tesubah to count adkar.

It's like asking a Sufi asking me being where rosul said moulid is kufru.

It's kufru because rosul and Sahabahs didn't do it..

I don't expect you to understand.

You want to claim Ahlu Sunnah yet you are doing bidah.. and you will be saying which Sahabahs call it bidah..

Laughing..

I rest my case with you.

You are as dull as sarumi..
Re: Categories Of Martyrs In Islam - Shayk Sulaimon Amubieya by NeoWanZaeed(m): 12:59pm On May 05, 2020
Ejigbo
Alase
Rasheedi

And every other students of his that has left manhaj sunnah..

Go and listen to their refutations on those people they now regard as scholars..e.g Alaro, amubieya, Mr ruqya in Ibadan..isa akindele, asrau, sufi, baba adama and all sects leaders

Rashid left manhaj of Sunnah to affirm Islam for asrau and democracy and voting as part of Islam
Rasheedi affirm innovation ceremonies that is not part of Islam as part of Islam
Rashid affirm islam for sufi tahgut

Everything about those people life is misfortune..

They even call sujud to greet sin. laughing
Even bidia is sin to them
No kafir among Muslims

Laughing..
Re: Categories Of Martyrs In Islam - Shayk Sulaimon Amubieya by smallrincowis16(m): 8:04pm On May 05, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:

You want to claim Ahlu Sunnah yet you are doing bidah.. and you will be saying which Sahabahs call it bidah..

Laughing..

I rest my case with you.

where did I ever mention that dolaala has no meaning?

why stressing yourself?, very simple thing you are sweating,
tell me one sohabah that say that that dolala there it's meaning is kufr?, or didn't bid ah occur in the time of sohabah?, did they call them kaafir ?, remember the incidence of subh with ibn masuud, did he call them kaafir?

obviously you are the ignorant here, anybody with sane mind and sense will know that you are calling the whole world kaafir systematically.

tell us in Nigeria where you will find Muslims without one or too bidiaat,
Note I am not advocate of bidiah, I am not even doing any as far as I know, but you calling it kufr you have to bring evidence for it?

how do you know the dolalah in suuratul fathia as kufr?
Re: Categories Of Martyrs In Islam - Shayk Sulaimon Amubieya by smallrincowis16(m): 8:07pm On May 05, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:

stop shifting goal post.
the fundamental aqeedah of khowaarij is kullu bidiatin kufr,
and they made tebdi with sins like you and your oga?
who among the sohabah called kneeling kufr?
who among the sohabah called using spoon kufr?
Re: Categories Of Martyrs In Islam - Shayk Sulaimon Amubieya by smallrincowis16(m): 8:09pm On May 05, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:

Laughing..
Stupid boi.

that's why I ask you to bring one evidence from them
Note: its not a matter of proudness, I can school you both English and Arabic
Re: Categories Of Martyrs In Islam - Shayk Sulaimon Amubieya by smallrincowis16(m): 8:13pm On May 05, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:

Laughing..

I rest my case with you.

I don't know why you are running here and there.

bring one proof that all bidah is kufr?

mind you there are lot of things that the prophet and sohabah never do and its not bidah, like using microphone to call adhan, abi bilal or ABDULLAH bn UMM maktoom used it ni?

go and learn mister man. stop making takfeer here and there, it will spoil your religion
Re: Categories Of Martyrs In Islam - Shayk Sulaimon Amubieya by NeoWanZaeed(m): 10:09pm On May 05, 2020
All Bid'ah is kufru.

Hadith Tobarroni

Call the Sahabahs takfeery and hadahdi

Re: Categories Of Martyrs In Islam - Shayk Sulaimon Amubieya by NeoWanZaeed(m): 10:15pm On May 05, 2020
Seriously speakin
Ona e jin jidan

You don't even know what bidah means nor identify it
Re: Categories Of Martyrs In Islam - Shayk Sulaimon Amubieya by smallrincowis16(m): 12:15pm On May 08, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:

Laughing..

I rest my case with you.

where are you?
Mr dolala
Re: Categories Of Martyrs In Islam - Shayk Sulaimon Amubieya by smallrincowis16(m): 12:39pm On May 08, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:
All Bid'ah is kufru.

Hadith Tobarroni

Call the Sahabahs takfeery and hadahdi

what does the hadith says?, type it here and let's see.

stop screenshot of others post.

I didn't call sohabah tekfeery, it's you that you are tekfeeery, you are associating yourself with them, and they are very much distance from you.

see that hadith you screenshot, where did sohabah call them kafir cos of the bidah of dhikr jamai they do?

and where did any sohabah said all bidah is kufr?

I am still waiting ooo
Re: Categories Of Martyrs In Islam - Shayk Sulaimon Amubieya by smallrincowis16(m): 12:50pm On May 08, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:
Seriously speakin
Ona e jin jidan

You don't even know what bidah means nor identify it

come and teach me now, someone that call using spoon bidiah wants to teach me bidah, you can't teach what you don't know.

obviously I can see that you are those that follow Jabata ignorantly, well Jabata followers are ignorant including jibta himself.

just answer all those question above. we can start from there

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Types Of Speech Muslim Needs To Refrain From / Directory of Islamic Orphanages in Nigeria / I Am Beginning To Hate My Husband, Help!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.