Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,194 members, 7,815,167 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Who Are The Prettiest & Sexiest Nigerian Girls You've Seen On Instagram? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Are The Prettiest & Sexiest Nigerian Girls You've Seen On Instagram? (30392 Views)

Top 12 Sexiest Nigerian Slayqueens On Instagram / I Will Award #50,000 To The Prettiest Lady That Comments On This Thread / They Call Him The Sexiest Nigerian Man Alive (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Are The Prettiest & Sexiest Nigerian Girls You've Seen On Instagram? by Luv9jawomen: 9:57am On Apr 21, 2020
This thread isn't for hypocrites and those that will come here and call those who are enjoying the thread pervs. This thread is for men and women who love and admire beautiful Nigerian women.

The question is simple. Who are the prettiest and sexiest Nigerian girls you have seen on Instagram.. Post their pictures including their handles and let's all be the judge.

Please all girls must be Nigerian
Re: Who Are The Prettiest & Sexiest Nigerian Girls You've Seen On Instagram? by Luv9jawomen: 10:01am On Apr 21, 2020
This gorgeous lady appeared on my homepage recently and I couldn't stop scrolling through her page. What a masterpiece of sexiness.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Are The Prettiest & Sexiest Nigerian Girls You've Seen On Instagram? by Luv9jawomen: 10:03am On Apr 21, 2020
Please when posting pictures, follow my format. The pictures should include their handles at the top like in the pictures above.

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Prettiest & Sexiest Nigerian Girls You've Seen On Instagram? by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 21, 2020
Kirachaana

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are The Prettiest & Sexiest Nigerian Girls You've Seen On Instagram? by Ogbeni111(m): 10:13am On Apr 21, 2020
As you can see
She is so beautiful and sexy....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are The Prettiest & Sexiest Nigerian Girls You've Seen On Instagram? by Kylekent59: 10:15am On Apr 21, 2020
Luv9jawomen:
This gorgeous lady appeared on my homepage recently and I could stop scrolling through her page. What a masterpiece of sexiness.
shocked

Your brain should have acted firstly for you and not your dick.
Re: Who Are The Prettiest & Sexiest Nigerian Girls You've Seen On Instagram? by Luv9jawomen: 10:17am On Apr 21, 2020
Semperty:
Kirachaana

Post her picture let's see what she looks like
Re: Who Are The Prettiest & Sexiest Nigerian Girls You've Seen On Instagram? by elmagnifico411(m): 10:21am On Apr 21, 2020
Mtcheww.. this one no even sabi fine women..

Oga no be by big breast. We know sey u like plenty load

See as her face swell up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Are The Prettiest & Sexiest Nigerian Girls You've Seen On Instagram? by Fidelismaria: 10:25am On Apr 21, 2020

Here to see fine pictures

Re: Who Are The Prettiest & Sexiest Nigerian Girls You've Seen On Instagram? by Luv9jawomen: 10:31am On Apr 21, 2020
elmagnifico411:
Mtcheww.. this one no even sabi fine women..

Oga no be by big breast. We know sey u like plenty load

See as her face swell up

If you read my title correctly, you'll see that I said sexiest and prettiest. If you don't think that girl I posted is sexy then you have a problem. She may not have a conventionally pretty face but she is damn sexy as hell.

I'll post pictures of pretty ladies as well.

3 Likes

Re: Who Are The Prettiest & Sexiest Nigerian Girls You've Seen On Instagram? by Luv9jawomen: 10:32am On Apr 21, 2020
Too much cuteness.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Are The Prettiest & Sexiest Nigerian Girls You've Seen On Instagram? by Samdaresd(m): 10:34am On Apr 21, 2020
Ogbeni111:
As you can see
She is so beautiful and sexy....
Dope
Re: Who Are The Prettiest & Sexiest Nigerian Girls You've Seen On Instagram? by elmagnifico411(m): 10:47am On Apr 21, 2020
Post pictures of pretty ladies let us see. I don’t have any problem.. I just wonder how you guys rate pretty and sexy.. abeg na load I dey see wey u post
Luv9jawomen:

If you read my title correctly, you'll see that I said sexiest and prettiest. If you don't think that girl I posted is sexy then you have a problem. She may not have a conventionally pretty face but she is damn sexy as hell.

I'll post pictures of pretty ladies as well.
Re: Who Are The Prettiest & Sexiest Nigerian Girls You've Seen On Instagram? by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 21, 2020
Luv9jawomen:

Post her picture let's see what she looks like
done
Re: Who Are The Prettiest & Sexiest Nigerian Girls You've Seen On Instagram? by MayorOlohLo1(m): 11:02am On Apr 21, 2020
Luv9jawomen:
This gorgeous lady appeared on my homepage recently and I could stop scrolling through her page. What a masterpiece of sexiness.
Wow! just the way i like it.
Re: Who Are The Prettiest & Sexiest Nigerian Girls You've Seen On Instagram? by MJBOLT: 11:08am On Apr 21, 2020
na wetin lefulefu and franchasng dey like grin

Luv9jawomen:
Re: Who Are The Prettiest & Sexiest Nigerian Girls You've Seen On Instagram? by Alberta123: 11:20am On Apr 21, 2020
You guys are the reason why this ladies see themselves as demigods and you'll all be coming here to rant about how ladies ignore you.

This ladies are just as pretty as every lady out there.

What they have is better camera and packaging.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Are The Prettiest & Sexiest Nigerian Girls You've Seen On Instagram? by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 21, 2020
Semperty:
Kirachaana
grin grin
She's beautiful tho
But....
Re: Who Are The Prettiest & Sexiest Nigerian Girls You've Seen On Instagram? by Nomswag: 11:31am On Apr 21, 2020
Alberta123:
You guys are the reason why this ladies see themselves as demigods and you'll all be coming here to rant about how ladies ignore you.

correct guy, God bless you.
Re: Who Are The Prettiest & Sexiest Nigerian Girls You've Seen On Instagram? by Luv9jawomen: 11:31am On Apr 21, 2020
Too much sauce.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Are The Prettiest & Sexiest Nigerian Girls You've Seen On Instagram? by Luv9jawomen: 11:34am On Apr 21, 2020
Alberta123:

Oga we are appreciating the beauty of our women. If you aren't interested please leave the page. It's still people like you that will save these pictures and use them to soapy.

There are levels of beauty whether you like it or not. Some girls are prettier than others and some girls are sexier than others. Stop this your sentimental bullshit.

Post pictures of pretty and sexy ladies or swerve.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Are The Prettiest & Sexiest Nigerian Girls You've Seen On Instagram? by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 21, 2020
Preshieben:
grin grin
She's beautiful tho
But....
but what? Spill it out smiley
Re: Who Are The Prettiest & Sexiest Nigerian Girls You've Seen On Instagram? by Chingykay77(m): 11:48am On Apr 21, 2020
And na one bobo go dy Bleep them this sweet girls o............funny enough the nigga still fit dy cheat ....
Re: Who Are The Prettiest & Sexiest Nigerian Girls You've Seen On Instagram? by Alberta123: 11:52am On Apr 21, 2020
Luv9jawomen:

Oga we are appreciating the beauty of our women. If you aren't interested please leave the page. It's still people like you that will save these pictures and use them to soapy.

There are levels of beauty whether you like it or not. Some girls are prettier than others and some girls are sexier than others. Stop this your sentimental bullshit.

Post pictures of pretty and sexy ladies or swerve.

Where's the beauty.

You obviously haven't seen enough ladies in your life.

Let them clean there make up in there face, loose there hair and wear a less revealing cloth that doesn't reveal there bumbum and breast.

What you'll get won't be different from sikira the pepper seller.

There beauty is relative to packaging .

13 Likes

Re: Who Are The Prettiest & Sexiest Nigerian Girls You've Seen On Instagram? by Luv9jawomen: 11:54am On Apr 21, 2020
Alberta123:
[s]

Where's the beauty.

You obviously haven't seen enough ladies in your life.

Let them clean there make up in there face, loose there hair and wear a less revealing cloth that doesn't reveal there bumbum and breast.

What you'll get won't be different from sikira the pepper seller.

There beauty is relative to packaging .[/s]

Trash.

5 Likes

Re: Who Are The Prettiest & Sexiest Nigerian Girls You've Seen On Instagram? by Happyfela(m): 12:16pm On Apr 21, 2020
Bring all of them to my inner chambers....

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Prettiest & Sexiest Nigerian Girls You've Seen On Instagram? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 21, 2020
They are pretty but I am not impressed... unless they've got something upstairs.

1 Like

Re: Who Are The Prettiest & Sexiest Nigerian Girls You've Seen On Instagram? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 21, 2020
first pix that babe looks choppable cheesy..hips na die cheesy....second pix the chick looks like a dominican chick...sweet looking cheesy
Re: Who Are The Prettiest & Sexiest Nigerian Girls You've Seen On Instagram? by DriggityDre: 1:13pm On Apr 21, 2020
O lawd cheesy.. Luv9jawomen and Semperty, una don try to slide in their DMs? grin
Re: Who Are The Prettiest & Sexiest Nigerian Girls You've Seen On Instagram? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 21, 2020
DriggityDre:
O lawd cheesy.. Luv9jawomen and Semperty, una don try to slide in their DMs? grin
lol never grin
Re: Who Are The Prettiest & Sexiest Nigerian Girls You've Seen On Instagram? by DriggityDre: 1:16pm On Apr 21, 2020
Semperty:
lol never grin
Guyyyy.. I gatz go check my IG grin
Re: Who Are The Prettiest & Sexiest Nigerian Girls You've Seen On Instagram? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Apr 21, 2020
lefulefu:
first pix that babe looks choppable cheesy..hips na die cheesy....second pix the chick looks like a dominican chick...sweet looking cheesy
lol. na urhobo girl o.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don't kill yourself, a woman can't love you! / 10 Things Men And Women Do That Destroy Relationships / 5 Steps To Deal With Guys Looking At Your Girlfriend

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.