Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,215 members, 7,811,591 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:14 PM

Please are this claims about ladies true? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please are this claims about ladies true? (1946 Views)

Who Has Noticed This About ladies At The Mall (pics) / Some Men Like UGLY LADIES More Than Beautiful Ladies. True Or False? Why? / For The Ladies....true Life Story. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please are this claims about ladies true? by HazardMan(m): 6:48pm On Apr 21, 2020
I've been seeing posts and hearing all kind of things about how having many girlfriends bring ill luck to the man with the following claims that:

i, not all girl have a good spirit
ii, some are demon
iii, some have poison in between their legs
iv, some are killers and destiny destroyers.
Please how accurate is this and even if i'm dating just a woman how do i know that she doesn't fall into one of this categories of destiny destroyers?
Re: Please are this claims about ladies true? by HazardMan(m): 8:24pm On Apr 21, 2020
Una just too dey annoying sha
Re: Please are this claims about ladies true? by FatherBona: 8:58pm On Apr 21, 2020
[s]
HazardMan:
Una just too dey annoying sha
[/s]
Ewu!
How has this answered his question?
Re: Please are this claims about ladies true? by HazardMan(m): 9:34pm On Apr 21, 2020
Lol! Oga no too vex abeg, i am actually the postergrin. I'm just angry that nobody have the answer to this. Which means people just post and say what they heard from another person without actually thinking it through or verify the authencity of the info.
Re: Please are this claims about ladies true? by HazardMan(m): 9:35pm On Apr 21, 2020
FatherBona:

Ewu!
HazardMan:
Lol! Oga no too vex abeg, i am actually the postergrin. I'm just angry that nobody have the answer to this. Which means people just post and say what they heard from another person without actually thinking it through or verify the authencity of the info.
FatherBona:

Ewu!
Re: Please are this claims about ladies true? by SweetCunt97(f): 9:35pm On Apr 21, 2020
HazardMan:
I've been seeing posts and hearing all kind of things about how having many girlfriends bring ill luck to the man with the following claims that:

ii, some are demon
Please how accurate is this and even if i'm dating just a woman how do i know that she doesn't fall into one of this categories of destiny destroyers?
Very true. A cousin slept with a demon in human form.
Re: Please are this claims about ladies true? by HazardMan(m): 9:38pm On Apr 21, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Very true. A cousin slept with a demon in human form.
So how did he discover she is a demon?
Re: Please are this claims about ladies true? by SweetCunt97(f): 10:01pm On Apr 21, 2020
HazardMan:

So how did he discover she is a demon?
A stranger simply accosted him and told him. The said stranger described d lady perfectly... He had to go for deliverance
Re: Please are this claims about ladies true? by FatherBona: 10:09pm On Apr 21, 2020
HazardMan:
Just kidding grin

Yes bro you can ruin or exchange your destiny for some minutes of pleasure with a beautiful woman. Most of them are carriers of generational curses, some of whc don't knw. Some may have meddled into something they cannot reverse. Girls in our world are going worse as the day passes, we all hear what yahoo boys and prayer houses do to them in a bid to get rich quick. Any guy who settles whc such a girl will never knw the meaning of the word progress because all her good luck and fortunes are still being tapped by the yahoo guys, or the so called pastors and prayer warriors. It takes only Gods grace for that girl to be free. Better pray hard before walking down the aisle with a female because by the time you find out about a mistake, its either you've been in a marriage for 10yrs without an offspring or you discover a terminal illness that defies all medication. I say again, pray and fast very hard before walking down that aisle.

my peace I leave you
Re: Please are this claims about ladies true? by HazardMan(m): 10:10pm On Apr 21, 2020
SweetCunt97:
A stranger simply accosted him and told him. The said stranger described d lady perfectly... He had to go for deliverance
And i believe he didn't even know the background of the lady.
Re: Please are this claims about ladies true? by HazardMan(m): 10:14pm On Apr 21, 2020
FatherBona:

Just kidding grin

Yes bro you can ruin or exchange your destiny for some minutes of pleasure with a beautiful woman. Most of them are carriers of generational curses, some of whc don't knw. Some may have meddled into something they cannot reverse. Girls in our world are going worse as the day passes, we all hear what yahoo boys and prayer houses do to them in a bid to get rich quick. Any guy who settles whc such a girl will never knw the meaning of the word progress because all her good luck and fortunes are still being tapped by the yahoo guys, or the so called pastors and prayer warriors. It takes only Gods grace for that girl to be free. Better pray hard before walking down the aisle with a female because by the time you find out about a mistake, its either you've been in a marriage for 10yrs without an offspring or you discover a terminal illness that defies all medication. I say again, pray and fast very.
. Much love bro, thanks
Re: Please are this claims about ladies true? by SweetCunt97(f): 10:54pm On Apr 21, 2020
HazardMan:

And i believe he didn't even know the background of the lady.
After club kpanshing
Re: Please are this claims about ladies true? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 21, 2020
yes its true
some ladies have negative aura about them
when u start dating them everything in ur life start backsliding

1 Like

Re: Please are this claims about ladies true? by 2dice01: 11:15pm On Apr 21, 2020
Some Guys too
Well most people don't care as far as he is fĂșcking Rich Or She has big ynash,Boobs and fine face
Re: Please are this claims about ladies true? by HazardMan(m): 3:34am On Apr 22, 2020
SweetCunt97:
After club kpanshing
There is this belief that you are safe with a condom both spiritually and physical. Do you know anything about that?
Re: Please are this claims about ladies true? by SweetCunt97(f): 8:32am On Apr 22, 2020
HazardMan:

There is this belief that you are safe with a condom both spiritually and physical. Do you know anything about that?
Well I think this demons and soul tie so whether u using condom or not, does not matter. If you know the number of unsee presence staring at you while you masturbate or eat, you'd go insane... It's good we can't see them.
Re: Please are this claims about ladies true? by HazardMan(m): 9:08am On Apr 22, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Well I think this demons and soul tie so whether u using condom or not, does not matter. If you know the number of unsee presence staring at you while you masturbate or eat, you'd go insane... It's good we can't see them.
Eat? What's their problem with that?
Re: Please are this claims about ladies true? by SweetCunt97(f): 9:12am On Apr 22, 2020
HazardMan:

Eat? What's their problem with that?
Heard when we eating, those from other side sits and eat too..
Re: Please are this claims about ladies true? by HazardMan(m): 9:31am On Apr 22, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Heard when we eating, those from other side sits and eat too..
Hmmm!
You said something about masturbation too. What about when having a penetrative sex? Do they come to watch too, and why do they watch?
Re: Please are this claims about ladies true? by Mnewton(m): 10:47am On Apr 22, 2020
HazardMan:

ii, some are demon
I need you to get something straight, the "spiritual controls the physical", and things that are seen are made from the things that are unseen.

Our physical body , which gives the soul an opportunity to experience reality is made up of matter which can be destroyed over time and comprises the five senses which gives the soul an opportunity to express itself in the physical plane,

Our body ages and die, but the spirit which is the vehicle of the soul never dies. The body has boundary but the spirit has no boundaries , some culture, believe in the concept of an "afterlife" they believe our current reality depends on our deeds in our past lives.

However, here is where I am driving at, something really significant happens when we have sex,

we all have past lives and debts to pay based on our deeds/inherited curses and actions in the past, some persons have neutralize their own karma overtime through prayer and change in ways while others are yet to effect any significant reduction in their karma and way of life.

Karma varies among individuals, some have very huge debt to pay, when you have sex with such individual (male /female), there is an exchange(spiritual) and both of you become one in flesh and in spirit.

Then you start sharing the consequences of your karmers together. Bad luck, anger issues, financial dryness, sickness and diseases even death. That is d reason why marriage is important because you can both work together in love through prayers, fasting, etc

In conclusion, sleeping with people anyhow can introduce dirty spirit and Karma into your own pure spirit and karma! Bad karma can ruin your life forever, why bear the consequences of other people's actions and generational curses? Why slow down your progress through sex with strange women?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is 4 Million Naira Enough For Me To Travel / What Are Sad Moments You Ve Experienced? / Are Nairalanders Getting Married To Each Other?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.