Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,191 members, 7,825,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

For The Ladies....true Life Story. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / For The Ladies....true Life Story. (423 Views)

Some Men Like UGLY LADIES More Than Beautiful Ladies. True Or False? Why? / Please are this claims about ladies true? / Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For The Ladies....true Life Story. by Godoverevery: 7:37pm On Oct 31, 2020
warning : long read!!!
Sex is both of you actions so you must be ready for whatever results from it without trying to force him to commit.. please no who you open your legs for and don't get carried away by what you are seeing now.

Thursday was a black day... around past 10 my neighbor knocked my door and broke the news Larry wife is died...Larry is a guy whose family house is just 3 houses away....he is a fashion designer but things weren't going well so boys introduce him into game,few months later he started making small change.
On getting there I saw the lady lifeless body on the floor .....she just commited suicide by drinking sniper leaving her son (1yr4mth old) behind.
she commited suicide because he wasn't taking care of her and he was cheating...they are not married just bf and gf things staying together...she got pregnant and decided to keep it knowing fully well this guy couldn't even feed himself properly...after many quarell, the guy insisting he not ready for the baby she went to his family house to inform the parent and they accepted her.
This lady is solely dependant on him ,no job or source of income...she can't do anything without him......with a baby there was no way the guy could feed them well with the penny he was getting..seeing her it was evident she wasn't feeding well but nobody knew she was depressed..so on Thursday after a lil quarrel in the afternoon she picked up her phone call the guy at night told him she just drank sniper....he thought she was joking rushed back home and met her lifeless body.

it was a sad one because this was a lady I still saw last Friday ....she just put alot of people in pains by doing such an insane thing.

Ladies you can't hold a man down by getting pregnant, you can't force him to be responsible for you with that....there is nothing like he got you pregnant,it is both your actions ..you both had sex and you got pregnant...so trying to put your burden on him will result in serious suffering for you if you don't have any source of income.
I know ladies who are really suffering as single mom....no law in this country will force any man who you are not married to be financially responsible to you.

If you are having unprotected sex with your bf protect yourself very well....know your cycle very well....Most guys and men out there are not ready for responsibility they just want to have fun.. infact I can boldly say most are irresponsible.

Be warned!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: For The Ladies....true Life Story. by ikeno(m): 7:54pm On Oct 31, 2020
so sad
Re: For The Ladies....true Life Story. by InfernoNig: 8:01pm On Oct 31, 2020
Too bad. Suicide is not the answer. She thinks she eased the suffering, but she didn't know the trauma her son is going to face. I feel for the boy already. Ladies be careful, not every guy will accept responsibility when you get pregnant. Like ops said, before you decide to get pregnant, make sure you have something doing you can live on in case you guy decides to skate out.

Peace
Re: For The Ladies....true Life Story. by Sixfeetbelle: 8:04pm On Oct 31, 2020
Let me very certain I understood your point:

"Don't allow any man (no matter who he is to you) sex you again cause they won't take care of the resulting pregnancy."

Got it.
Re: For The Ladies....true Life Story. by chychy12(m): 8:21pm On Oct 31, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

"Don't allow any man (no matter who he is to you) sex you again cause they won't take care of the resulting pregnancy."

Got it.

Xcept dem use condom...
Re: For The Ladies....true Life Story. by Godoverevery: 8:23pm On Oct 31, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Got it.
get someone more sensible to read and explain to you since you have failed to realise sex is two people actions..... like is only men who crave for sex... SMH
Re: For The Ladies....true Life Story. by ugochukwun(m): 8:26pm On Oct 31, 2020
Sad
Re: For The Ladies....true Life Story. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 31, 2020
cry RIP to the dead
Re: For The Ladies....true Life Story. by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 31, 2020
Godoverevery:
warning : long read!!!
Sex is both of you actions so you must be ready for whatever results from it without trying to force him to commit.. please no who you open your legs for and don't get carried away by what you are seeing now.

Thursday was a black day... around past 10 my neighbor knocked my door and broke the news Larry wife is died...Larry is a guy whose family house is just 3 houses away....he is a fashion designer but things weren't going well so boys introduce him into game,few months later he started making small change.
On getting there I saw the lady lifeless body on the floor .....she just commited suicide by drinking sniper leaving her son (1yr4mth old) behind.
she commited suicide because he wasn't taking care of her and he was cheating...they are not married just bf and gf things staying together...she got pregnant and decided to keep it knowing fully well this guy couldn't even feed himself properly...after many quarell, the guy insisting he not ready for the baby she went to his family house to inform the parent and they accepted her.
This lady is solely dependant on him ,no job or source of income...she can't do anything without him......with a baby there was no way the guy could feed them well with the penny he was getting..seeing her it was evident she wasn't feeding well but nobody knew she was depressed..so on Thursday after a lil quarrel in the afternoon she picked up her phone call the guy at night told him she just drank sniper....he thought she was joking rushed back home and met her lifeless body.

it was a sad one because this was a lady I still saw last Friday ....she just put alot of people in pains by doing such an insane thing.

Ladies you can't hold a man down by getting pregnant, you can't force him to be responsible for you with that....there is nothing like he got you pregnant,it is both your actions ..you both had sex and you got pregnant...so trying to put your burden on him will result in serious suffering for you if you don't have any source of income.
I know ladies who are really suffering as single mom....no law in this country will force any man who you are not married to be financially responsible to you.

If you are having unprotected sex with your bf protect yourself very well....know your cycle very well....Most guys and men out there are not ready for responsibility they just want to have fun.. infact I can boldly say most are irresponsible.

Be warned!!!!

grin The only reason I'm proud to be a Nigerian Zoogerian. They must suffer it.

Please stay away from single mothers guys, they're wicked and heartless..

Be wise
Re: For The Ladies....true Life Story. by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 31, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

Got it.

And who needs your rotten fish pussy BITCH
Re: For The Ladies....true Life Story. by Godoverevery: 8:57pm On Oct 31, 2020
ugochukwun:
Sad
really sad bro.....the lady just created a big problem for the guy and his family......he is currently getting all the blames.

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A Stoner Girlfriend / 4 Types Of Women That A Man Should Never Marry - / Why The Gender War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.