Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,544 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Us Predicts More Bomb Attacks In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Us Predicts More Bomb Attacks In Nigeria (5101 Views)

615 Terrorist killed In Both Air And Ground Attacks In Sambista Forest - Pic / Emir Of Kano, Sanusi Cancels Eid Festivities After Bomb attacks / Henry Okah Found Guilty Of 2010 Independence Day Bomb Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Us Predicts More Bomb Attacks In Nigeria by naijaking1: 5:07pm On Jan 07, 2011
Fhemmmy:

There is no need for US prediction, it is common sense.

Careful Fhemmy, though you're 100% right, anymore comments in that regard will make some people call you religious and ethic bigot.
Re: Us Predicts More Bomb Attacks In Nigeria by Fhemmmy: 5:25pm On Jan 07, 2011
foreman:

Make the bombs come abegi. One stands a chance of dying once instead of the slow death from poverty wey man experience self.

A living horse is better than a dead tiger
Re: Us Predicts More Bomb Attacks In Nigeria by naijaking1: 5:43pm On Jan 07, 2011
Do we need the US to tell us as a nation that wanton destrucution of lives and properties in the name of muslim religious riots is a hinderance to nation building
We have tolerated these crazy acts for the past 40 years, and somehow we're surprised someone is telling us what could have been a common sense knowledge.
Before al-quaida, Nigerians learnt how to "massacre" each other without any form of penalty from the government, now with the introduction of bombs, the events will certainly become louder.
Any surprises shocked
Re: Us Predicts More Bomb Attacks In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 07, 2011
nothing irritates me more than all these fools saying the US planted the bomb to invade Nigeria! are u guys smoking something or just plain retarded? first of all it was Nigerian officials that asked for US intelligence assistance after the attacks! they werent the ones who just flew their planes into the country soveriegty laws wont allow for that! socondly,what do the Americans stand to gain from invading Nigeria seriously? anybody who can give me a tangible answer to this question will kill my arguement! the only reason they hided our cry for help is becuz the predominant target of all terrorist activities and networks is the united states! thats the reason they are in afghanistan and other failed states to cut them out befor they get to America afterall was it not a nigerian idiot that tried to bomb detroit just a year ago or cant u fools remember that! this nigerian habit of blaiming external factors for our own problems is the reason this country is so useless in the first place so u guys pls cut it out NOW! becuz the more u talk like this, the more u sound like the illitrate islamic boko haram fools or what ever they call themselves. peace.
Re: Us Predicts More Bomb Attacks In Nigeria by Fhemmmy: 7:26pm On Jan 07, 2011
slyfoxxjoe:

nothing irritates me more than all these fools saying the US planted the bomb to invade Nigeria! are u guys smoking something or just plain not-so-smart? first of all it was Nigerian officials that asked for US intelligence assistance after the attacks! they werent the ones who just flew their planes into the country soveriegty laws wont allow for that! socondly,what do the Americans stand to gain from invading Nigeria seriously? anybody who can give me a tangible answer to this question will kill my arguement! the only reason they hided our cry for help is becuz the predominant target of all terrorist activities and networks is the united states! thats the reason they are in afghanistan and other failed states to cut them out befor they get to America afterall was it not a nigerian that tried to bomb detroit just a year ago or cant u fools remember that! this nigerian habit of blaiming external factors for our own problems is the reason this country is so useless in the first place so u guys pls cut it out NOW! becuz the more u talk like this, the more u sound like the illitrate islamic boko haram fools or what ever they call themselves. peace.

I guess cos it is friday, it making some people to drink expired wine
Re: Us Predicts More Bomb Attacks In Nigeria by GP15: 8:06pm On Jan 07, 2011
Fhemmmy:

A living horse is better than a dead tiger

BE careful what you wish for
Re: Us Predicts More Bomb Attacks In Nigeria by courage89(m): 8:08pm On Jan 07, 2011
Could this be a mere campaign against Muslim/Nothern presidential aspirant such as Buhari? I guess they don't want disciplinarian to take the mantle of leadership, because it will not be to their advantage.
Re: Us Predicts More Bomb Attacks In Nigeria by matazzmagi(m): 8:17pm On Jan 07, 2011
We appeal to all men and women of goodwill all over the world, we appeal to all men and women of conscience all over the world, we appeal to all Christians to hear our groan under the mighty weight of Sahria Nigeria and give us the opportunity to enjoy our freedom. Biafrans are by their nature lovers of democratic governance, LET MY PEOPLE GO!!!!!!!
Re: Us Predicts More Bomb Attacks In Nigeria by matazzmagi(m): 8:20pm On Jan 07, 2011
Now, it is time to say no. Nigeria should stop shedding the blood of our people to oil the machinery of exploitation of their resources. It would no longer be the blood of Isaac Boro, it would no longer be the blood of Ken Saro Wiwa and 9 Ogoni leaders. It would no longer be the blood of the people of Odi, blood of the people of Choba, blood of the people of Odioma, it would no longer be."

(Asari Dokubo,17th August 2008, Sunday Tribune
Re: Us Predicts More Bomb Attacks In Nigeria by matazzmagi(m): 8:41pm On Jan 07, 2011
As we can now see that nigeria will never going to work,look at south sudan referendum they are now abaout to get there freedom.That is what we call VISION they will have peace for years each side will now look after their citizens and development will come in.Oil wealth will be well utilized poverty will be tackled on each side nigerians should watch southern sudan and see her grow even better than nigeria its a shame,
Re: Us Predicts More Bomb Attacks In Nigeria by oluwabamis(m): 9:32pm On Jan 07, 2011
have we suddenly become iraq?. It is probably true that our luck is fast running out, we are at the verge of disaster as a nation. only a very drastic measure could resque is.
Re: Us Predicts More Bomb Attacks In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 07, 2011
jay_getta:

Lol. CIA don enter our problem, wahala don yakata. 25years from now, don't be surprised when documents will reveal that the U.S/CIA are the ones behind these bombings. How else to spread this "war on terror", and get all these oil reserves, than instigate confusion in the country with the biggest black population on earth?

reubeno:

this American's are bunch of crooks, they don't like Nigeria, just like dey created Taliban, MOSSAD, Militants that is still nt enough for them, now they hv started planting bomb everywhere in nigeria again.

Pakistan was actually at peace untill US crept in through the back door and started causing problems, pakistan isn't figthing anybody all you hear is BOMB blast anytime, anywhere anyday. Must we sign the anti- terrorism treaty? GEJ shud wake up n show then d way out or else b4 d general election they will the first to tell him his nt capable of rulling this country,

US is behind all this poo oooo, they really want to hv their own share of the crude oil, sooner or later, US anti terrorist squads will be stationed permanently in Nigeria all in d name of security n Nigeria will pay them in return with crude, later they will start supporting d opposition b4 u knw it ANARCHY GBAM!!!, COTE D'VORE

sholly_boy:

are we sure u.s are not the one behind this boomb blast wahala? cos dem fit they try to take over this our belove useless country called nigeria.

When a country is made up of people that think like this, what do you expect?
Nigerian leaders and followers are just incredible creatures. US want to use your oil to do just what? What has the oil done for you as a citizen? Nonsense.
Re: Us Predicts More Bomb Attacks In Nigeria by surveycash(m): 12:02am On Jan 08, 2011
cygital:

When a country is made up of people that think like this, what do you expect?
Nigerian leaders and followers are just incredible creatures. US want to use your oil to do just what? What has the oil done for you as a citizen? Nonsense.

Wu na don talk my mind self, Nothing to post again, These guys are financing this bombings and acting to be Mr Nice guy, They are just hear to create diversion so they can cart away the oil reserves since our old fools are so myopic to see it coming,

We, the leaders of 2morow have to start doing something. To catch a rat, you need to lay down the peanut butter, Please has anyone read the 'The White Conspiracy'? Na there all these mischevious plans of their are hidden I learnt.
Re: Us Predicts More Bomb Attacks In Nigeria by PRINCE4CHRIST(m): 12:14am On Jan 08, 2011
Now time to pray.
Prayer for the troubled Great Nigeria. OH! God of Heaven and Earth u alone create Heaven and Earth, u alone formed Nigeria.
Pls God come and see what is happening in ur own state.
Nigeria has witches and wizard association, association of satanis, associations of Boko haram, association of politicial do or die, association of marine destiny destroyers, gay association of Great Nigeria, lesbians,kid and old nappers, rappers, ekwensu prophets, religious money stealers, fakes, homos and lesbians gospel singers, preachers, gay footballers association. Etc.
Oh! Lord this april election the witches and wizards of Great Nigeria have warned Atiku, Enugu, oyo etc for hot fire this April. Lord pls dont allow their predicts come true, save ur Beloved people.
God my lord pls cover us against our politician that thirst for blood to sacrify to their secret cults in order to win election.
I pray through Christ our lord. Amen.
Nlers say a bigger AMEN.
Re: Us Predicts More Bomb Attacks In Nigeria by ayzero6487(m): 12:24am On Jan 08, 2011
i weep 4 dis nation, wen in christ name did ma motherland becum iraq, angry angry
Re: Us Predicts More Bomb Attacks In Nigeria by surveycash(m): 12:35am On Jan 08, 2011
PRINCE4CHRIST:

Now time to pray.
Prayer for the troubled Great Nigeria. OH! God of Heaven and Earth u alone create Heaven and Earth, u alone formed Nigeria.
Pls God come and see what is happening in your own state.
Nigeria has witches and wizard association, association of satanis, associations of Boko haram, association of politicial do or die, association of marine destiny destroyers, gay association of Great Nigeria, lesbians,kid and old nappers, rappers, ekwensu prophets, religious money stealers, fakes, homos and lesbians gospel singers, preachers, gay footballers association. Etc.
Oh! Lord this april election the witches and wizards of Great Nigeria have warned Atiku, Enugu, oyo etc for hot fire this April. Lord pls dont allow their predicts come true, save your Beloved people.
God my lord pls cover us against our politician that thirst for blood to sacrify to their secret cults in order to win election.
I pray through Christ our lord. Amen.
Nlers say a bigger AMEN.

AMEN! AMEN! AMEN!
Re: Us Predicts More Bomb Attacks In Nigeria by 2dcore(f): 12:45am On Jan 08, 2011
Make dem go siddon abeg.dem don carry their wayo talk come again.US warning my foot
Re: Us Predicts More Bomb Attacks In Nigeria by tundenaija: 1:00am On Jan 08, 2011
na wah more politics
Re: Us Predicts More Bomb Attacks In Nigeria by Mobinga: 1:21am On Jan 08, 2011
Americans are crooks.
Black Nation
Large Oil Wells

What better way? Try turning it into Iraq or Afghanistan. Bam. The Oil is yours.
Your Empire will fall.

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/373548_EFLC_2011-01-04_12-33-56-57_jpgf57b30061df45f54d1e4ab2bbe5964c6[/img]
Re: Us Predicts More Bomb Attacks In Nigeria by Orton10(m): 1:24am On Jan 08, 2011
^

Dude, What game is this?
Re: Us Predicts More Bomb Attacks In Nigeria by Mobinga: 1:38am On Jan 08, 2011
Orton1_0:

^

Dude, What game is this?
lol. Awesome right? It GTA IV :: The Lost and Damned
Re: Us Predicts More Bomb Attacks In Nigeria by calaway: 3:32am On Jan 08, 2011
The very people who are ranting bout nigeria being faild state are the same ones who come from the same ethnic group with the perpetrators of the bombings.
I guess they will prefer the army take over at this point because the Nigerian Army is their instrument. Let me warn very strongly against this for the reasons as below:

America loves GEJ as the Nigerian leader. The first Nigerian Leadr to be Invited to US by their govt since 1978. They did not even invite Yar Adua. Currently also the same US has OFFERED to and is helping GEJ get to the root of the bombings in Abuja. No kidding They love this guy!! This said the international community headed by the US will NEVER tolerate any rogue or illegal government headed by some soldier called mohamed etc. So yu guy better just advice you pips to drop their game cos time and providence had mad it GEJ. Resistance is futile and you will only cause more dislike of your type within the country.

S/S like the S/E and Maybe S/W will no long be robbed or deprived of a feeling of belonging by a nation which continues to milk her to exist. Equity and fairness or Nothing. No more cheating and chancing.

The who,

To be continued
Re: Us Predicts More Bomb Attacks In Nigeria by matazzmagi(m): 3:51am On Jan 08, 2011
@calaway you got a point there but nigerians have been swimming in darkness for so long i wish their eyes are now wide open.Yet such was our faith and, in retrospect, our folly, that our people ignored these early warnings and continued to preach and fight for a united Nigeria. In our folly we ignored the FUNDAMENTAL differences in religion, the differences in our social organization, the differences in political outlook. We continued to believe that our gestures of brotherhood and compromise our efforts of understanding our unity,
Re: Us Predicts More Bomb Attacks In Nigeria by naijaking1: 3:52am On Jan 08, 2011
It surprises me to see how some people evaluate GEJ as a bad leader, because of these bombing incidents. Do they stand to gain political advantage from this unfortunately loss of lives?
Re: Us Predicts More Bomb Attacks In Nigeria by ULSHERLAN(m): 4:11am On Jan 08, 2011
Dem be god angry
Re: Us Predicts More Bomb Attacks In Nigeria by akwaowoudo(m): 7:47am On Jan 08, 2011
I think it is time for Nigeria's division. Ghadaffi said it some months ago but our ill Sen. David Mark said Ghadaffi is mad. There exist senses extracted from nonsense when the seperation is properly done. As for me, i am fed up with northern Nigeria's thinking faculty _a faculty filled with maggots.
Re: Us Predicts More Bomb Attacks In Nigeria by akwaowoudo(m): 7:55am On Jan 08, 2011
I think it is time for Nigeria's division. Ghadaffi said it some months ago but our ill Sen. David Mark said Ghadaffi is mad. There exist senses extracted from nonsense when the seperation is properly done. As for me, i am fed up with northern Nigeria's thinking faculty _a faculty filled with maggots.
Re: Us Predicts More Bomb Attacks In Nigeria by frag(m): 11:29am On Jan 08, 2011
What do you expect with all these suffering
Re: Us Predicts More Bomb Attacks In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:51am On Jan 08, 2011
* Packing up his luggage and calling out his chauffeur *

Frank come lets run awol from this Hell angry angry angry
Re: Us Predicts More Bomb Attacks In Nigeria by mrliberal: 1:43pm On Jan 08, 2011
I dont think we need any US whatever to tell us there is still more bombing. a mad man on the street can predict that. it is very easy. so long as the polity is till hot as it is, and our politicians have decided to use human's lives as a means to achieving thier ends, there will be more blast. the only caution i think Nigerians should take is the TRICK they are playing, linking it to religion. maybe muslims in the house can shed more light on this, because i do not think islam approve of killing innocent pple. where ever the claim that the Murderers are muslims come from is what people should not be distracted from with the deciet.
For me after the election, it is possible the bombing stops. and if it continues lets go our separates ways, or is marriage by force?
Re: Us Predicts More Bomb Attacks In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 08, 2011
But lemme ask oo,Who's responsible? Abi na Ibb ? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Us Predicts More Bomb Attacks In Nigeria by chuqudy(m): 1:40pm On Jan 09, 2011
Atiku must be working with Al Queda

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igbos Are both Chief Of Army And Naval Staff / Prof. Oshibajo Is The Number Two Man In RCCG - Rochas Okorocha / BREAKING!!! Biafrexit: FG Slams Fresh Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.