Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,270 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Nigerian Men And Romance~ - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Men And Romance~ (3520 Views)

Why Do Most Nigerian Men Have Pot Belly? / Are Nigerian Babes Losing Out On Nigerian Men? / Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men And Romance~ by livedit(f): 10:05pm On Jan 07, 2011
Well 190, livedit has only been with 2 Nigerian men. The first one I was with years ago before I rededicated my life back to Christ was just a occasional "hook-up". I wouldn't consider him romantic, freaky, yes, romantic no. I would just say he was aiighht. undecided

My fiance I'm with now I would say he is. I haven't gotten the "full throttle" considering we are not married yet and live separate. So my post is more like a be continued,
Re: Nigerian Men And Romance~ by livedit(f): 10:07pm On Jan 07, 2011
Mrs, Eve:

Sometimes Nigerian men make me wanna swim with the piranhas and soak in flesh eating acid.

shocked Yikes and ouch Mrs. Eve! Why so brutal? sad
Re: Nigerian Men And Romance~ by MrsEve2(f): 11:26pm On Jan 07, 2011
Because Mrs. Eve speaks the truth.
Re: Nigerian Men And Romance~ by livedit(f): 11:29pm On Jan 07, 2011
Mrs, Eve:

Because Mrs. Eve speaks the truth.

I see, grin
Re: Nigerian Men And Romance~ by adamsrib(f): 1:32am On Jan 08, 2011
My Honeyboo definitely is! I wouldn't trade him for all the money in the world. grin
Re: Nigerian Men And Romance~ by 190: 5:42am On Jan 08, 2011
^^Thank you, I wish women were like you,
The world would av been a better place, sadly the married,un-married and the 41yr old virgin (ta pa 3 1) here on NL
Dont even know what they want,
Re: Nigerian Men And Romance~ by Phate07(m): 5:50am On Jan 08, 2011

But what do these women have against Nigerian men? We are romantic and strong and big, like a horse. undecided
Re: Nigerian Men And Romance~ by Dsense(m): 5:57am On Jan 08, 2011
^^^Cause they are ussed to doing it with horses . . .So can never be satisfied undecided
Re: Nigerian Men And Romance~ by 190: 6:12am On Jan 08, 2011
grin grin grin

even the married ones are here spilling trash

i hope their husband's see what they post here,

i reserve my comments, i trust 9ja men,

it would be settled in a village meeting
undecided
Re: Nigerian Men And Romance~ by Dsense(m): 6:16am On Jan 08, 2011
Most of them have 2 -3 Nairaland accounts but,Would give their husbands access to an account only and later on, they claim they are faithful to their husbands!
Re: Nigerian Men And Romance~ by CHicalina: 7:18am On Jan 08, 2011
Hi guys, I am new to the conversation: i am curious about some Nigerian Men and there Romance so I will need a little help with this please.

I am from the Caribbean and date a Nigerian guy he is much older than I am we have a 2yrs old son together ,but some where along the line

something just don't add up. we shared an apt together for 3 yrs and since in 2009 we have been have argument we said alot of things to each

other and so on , But all of a sudden this guy who is my child father turn to me this month and told me we cannot live under

the same roof again , he is moving back to Nigeria ,he regrets meeting me and constantly he telling me to get out the house to take my belongings

and go. As for me i am attending school ,he paid all the bills in the house and he also take good care of our son. However, I told him I will leave

everytime i ask the guy a question the guy getting mad at me and told me he give me and option it is either give him 3hundred dollar to stay in the
home until June when i finish school or I have to go. The actual point I am trying to get to is this the way Nigerian men romance or treat the ladies?
Re: Nigerian Men And Romance~ by Dsense(m): 7:23am On Jan 08, 2011
^^^I SUSPECT YOU ONE OF THOSE Ajegunle ladies that come here to feed us the movies they watched a night before!
Re: Nigerian Men And Romance~ by CHicalina: 7:30am On Jan 08, 2011
grin so what is your point, are you trying to be rude dont even start!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nigerian Men And Romance~ by Nobody: 7:32am On Jan 08, 2011
CHicalina:

The actual point I am trying to get to is this the way Nigerian men romance or treat the ladies?
Thats not how Nigerian guys treat their ladies, thats how some individual treat their ladies.
Re: Nigerian Men And Romance~ by Dsense(m): 7:34am On Jan 08, 2011
CHicalina:

grin so what is your point, are you trying to be rude dont even start!!!!!!!!!
You see i caught you grin
Oya tell us . . .Are you transmitting from Ajegunle or Amukoko? grin
Re: Nigerian Men And Romance~ by CHicalina: 7:36am On Jan 08, 2011
IT just a simple question ,not only you in the forum I can get opinion from only there' re other people I will like to hear from too! I am not trying to be rude but it you have a problem you back the hell off not only your though one matter you dig f*** man
Re: Nigerian Men And Romance~ by omoovie(f): 7:36am On Jan 08, 2011
Bah
Re: Nigerian Men And Romance~ by Dsense(m): 7:41am On Jan 08, 2011
CHicalina:

IT just a simple question ,not only you in the forum I can get opinion from only there' re other people I will like to hear from too! I am not trying to be rude but it you have a problem you back the hell off not only your though one matter you dig f*** man
Not in the mood !!!
You should open a thread azzlicker if you have a misrable question to spread and not to make use of some one's thread!!!
Re: Nigerian Men And Romance~ by CHicalina: 7:49am On Jan 08, 2011
You who the hell is u,remember ignorance is a curse ? So stop with the childish act what you can answer a simple darn quest,,,, is either you a Nigerian bush woman or the cave one . So grow up are u a cobo?
Re: Nigerian Men And Romance~ by Nobody: 7:51am On Jan 08, 2011
Guys just cut the fight. CHicalina, I suggest you open another thread, you will get load of responses wink
Re: Nigerian Men And Romance~ by MrsEve2(f): 12:30pm On Jan 08, 2011
Furry Az,

You think you slick and I know you was talking about me. I don't give a flying rat arse what you and anybody say. I said what I said and if you or any other mofo don't like what I said tough. I don't sugarcoat nor say things to get "friends" like some people on this site do. Many of them know damn well they want to tell the truth but I guess truth telling ain't easy for most.

Dsense,

You shut yo nutriding arse up I see you up there holding on to the nuts and if you or anybody ask a question do not expect some of us to kiss your or anybody arse okay? You may get what you didn't ask for so stop asking questions if you are not prepared to accept the answers given.
Re: Nigerian Men And Romance~ by 190: 1:22pm On Jan 08, 2011
Firey crouch grin grin

And what makes you think i waz talking about you. angry shocked shocked

Re: Nigerian Men And Romance~ by MrsEve2(f): 3:37pm On Jan 08, 2011
You are not so bright. It was easy.
Re: Nigerian Men And Romance~ by 190: 3:46pm On Jan 08, 2011
neither are you not so dumb to figure out it was you
Re: Nigerian Men And Romance~ by MrsEve2(f): 3:48pm On Jan 08, 2011
[size=33pt]SHOCKING shocked undecided[/size]
Re: Nigerian Men And Romance~ by MOBO444(f): 3:50pm On Jan 08, 2011
Now this ladies view are strange here.
Re: Nigerian Men And Romance~ by MrsEve2(f): 3:52pm On Jan 08, 2011
And you a nut.
Re: Nigerian Men And Romance~ by queensmith: 3:54pm On Jan 08, 2011
no, not at all! the concept of romance has skipped over most nigerian men!
I dont consider meaningless text messages, greeting cards, and giving her money romantic

For me romance is being spontaneous, not rehearsed!
Re: Nigerian Men And Romance~ by MrsEve2(f): 3:57pm On Jan 08, 2011
Ayettty,

These men assumed that screwing a woman and eating some catered egusi soup with fufu is romantic.
Re: Nigerian Men And Romance~ by MrsEve2(f): 3:58pm On Jan 08, 2011
And one of the jackarse on this site assumed that because I am married I am suppose to be fucking my husband all the time and laying on his nuts. How romantic! undecided
Re: Nigerian Men And Romance~ by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 08, 2011
^^ grin

@ topic: They are romantic with words but after pulling you in like a trapped fish, it's game over!  angry
Re: Nigerian Men And Romance~ by Phate07(m): 4:04pm On Jan 08, 2011

Am romantic. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

He Saw A Pack Of Condom In Her Handbag. / What's The Most Romantic Thing You've Ever Done With Your Partner? / Ugly Girls Have Ugly Friends Too.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.