Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,235 members, 7,953,882 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:17 AM

Shout Out To All The Ladies. A Song I Made For Them! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shout Out To All The Ladies. A Song I Made For Them! (1725 Views)

Ladies...a Pot Bellied Rich Dude Or A Poor Six Pack Dude!;) / The Bitter Truith For All Ladies !!!!!!!! A Must Read / Ladies: A Romantic Man, Or A Responsible Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shout Out To All The Ladies. A Song I Made For Them! by ElRazur: 10:45am On Jan 07, 2011
http://plunder.com/Oya-make-we-party-download-fb60ce7459.htm

So I dey post this for here for the ladies get a feel of the song I made for them.

(There is an existing one in music section, so no move this one abeg)

grin

Where my ladies dey? The fine one I mean. grin (okay, and the ugly ones too) lol.

And here is a bonus track for all the ladies who smoke tree.

http://www.plunder.com/Ofa-gbo-yo-mp3-download-bfd6c9f8ef.htm
Re: Shout Out To All The Ladies. A Song I Made For Them! by PUMBA1(f): 10:50am On Jan 07, 2011
Mschew!
Re: Shout Out To All The Ladies. A Song I Made For Them! by ElRazur: 10:54am On Jan 07, 2011
P. U. M. B. A:

Mschew!

No vex o. Next time, I go make diss record and mention yah name. grin
Re: Shout Out To All The Ladies. A Song I Made For Them! by 190: 11:30am On Jan 07, 2011
smh undecided
Re: Shout Out To All The Ladies. A Song I Made For Them! by ElRazur: 12:55pm On Jan 07, 2011
190:

smh undecided

Your problem is?

Re: Shout Out To All The Ladies. A Song I Made For Them! by Omolola1(f): 1:01pm On Jan 07, 2011
@ Poster,

Thank you
you are so kind smiley
Re: Shout Out To All The Ladies. A Song I Made For Them! by ElRazur: 1:03pm On Jan 07, 2011
Omolola1:

@ Poster,

Thank you
you are so kind smiley

You are welcome ma.

Which one you like pass?
Re: Shout Out To All The Ladies. A Song I Made For Them! by PUMBA1(f): 1:26pm On Jan 07, 2011
I don't like publicity.
Re: Shout Out To All The Ladies. A Song I Made For Them! by ElRazur: 1:30pm On Jan 07, 2011
P. U. M. B. A:

I don't like publicity.

Good for you.

Now which song you like?

PS
I am not an artist trying to break out. I get a career and job. This one na hobby. grin
Re: Shout Out To All The Ladies. A Song I Made For Them! by PUMBA1(f): 1:42pm On Jan 07, 2011
Sorry. They're not my type of song. Maybe with frequent play over time I MAY.
Re: Shout Out To All The Ladies. A Song I Made For Them! by ElRazur: 1:48pm On Jan 07, 2011
P. U. M. B. A:

Sorry. They're not my type of song. Maybe with frequent play over time I MAY.

No problem. We no fit all like the same thing. wink
Re: Shout Out To All The Ladies. A Song I Made For Them! by PUMBA1(f): 2:23pm On Jan 07, 2011
cool
Re: Shout Out To All The Ladies. A Song I Made For Them! by Phate07(m): 3:10pm On Jan 07, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: Shout Out To All The Ladies. A Song I Made For Them! by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 07, 2011
Do we really have to take a survey before listening the song? undecided
Re: Shout Out To All The Ladies. A Song I Made For Them! by ElRazur: 4:11pm On Jan 07, 2011
What survey?

Just download or press play.

Use the "Download" next to "copy to my account"

That way you DON'T do the survey.

Sorry.
Re: Shout Out To All The Ladies. A Song I Made For Them! by 190: 4:15pm On Jan 07, 2011
**seriously SMH undecided***
Re: Shout Out To All The Ladies. A Song I Made For Them! by ElRazur: 4:25pm On Jan 07, 2011
190:

**seriously SMH undecided***

Again, I am asking what is your problem?
Re: Shout Out To All The Ladies. A Song I Made For Them! by 190: 4:39pm On Jan 07, 2011
undecided undecided SMH its a pity!!
Re: Shout Out To All The Ladies. A Song I Made For Them! by ElRazur: 4:59pm On Jan 07, 2011
190 please use your brain once and stop being a tool. undecided
Re: Shout Out To All The Ladies. A Song I Made For Them! by 190: 5:01pm On Jan 07, 2011
I knew it, You are always like this, undecided undecided
Re: Shout Out To All The Ladies. A Song I Made For Them! by ElRazur: 5:02pm On Jan 07, 2011
So that is your best attempt of engaging your brain? Shocking.
Re: Shout Out To All The Ladies. A Song I Made For Them! by 190: 5:05pm On Jan 07, 2011
Go and sin no more, EL
Re: Shout Out To All The Ladies. A Song I Made For Them! by ElRazur: 5:06pm On Jan 07, 2011
No. I am human, I will sin till I die.

You came in here posting crap, I asked what was your problem and all you did was post more crap upon crap. Jeez. Are you for once serious or able to post crap-free comments?
Re: Shout Out To All The Ladies. A Song I Made For Them! by 190: 5:12pm On Jan 07, 2011
I'll keep my tabs crossed and wait till the day i see
you and beat you black and blue till you pass-out,
undecided undecided
Re: Shout Out To All The Ladies. A Song I Made For Them! by MrCork17: 5:14pm On Jan 07, 2011
**Walks in singing: move B!"tch, gerrrraoout the way, gerrrrraout the way B!tch,

gerrrraout the way angry**
Re: Shout Out To All The Ladies. A Song I Made For Them! by ElRazur: 5:15pm On Jan 07, 2011
Sorry, forum may be a place for your types, but in real life there is no room for mumus. grin
Re: Shout Out To All The Ladies. A Song I Made For Them! by 190: 5:19pm On Jan 07, 2011
Elrazur lets be friends,

if you refuse i would diss you and make you run away from nairaland, angry angry
Re: Shout Out To All The Ladies. A Song I Made For Them! by ElRazur: 5:21pm On Jan 07, 2011
Listen to the song. Then I may consider your request.
Re: Shout Out To All The Ladies. A Song I Made For Them! by 190: 5:25pm On Jan 07, 2011
^^Im not lady, what do i need to hear in a love song

I need RAP!! Gimme that i can listen,
Do you have

STOMP
MY FOFO,
Diss songs are my choice
Re: Shout Out To All The Ladies. A Song I Made For Them! by fredrick56: 5:27pm On Jan 07, 2011
mashmir entertainment has officially released a new social network for female models in nigeria the website is www.mbfpcshow.com and its features are free online chat,monthly payment to top three most rated members,unlimited photos upload,connection with other members social networking and also a means to express themselves, so all young aspiring and interested models/photogenic ladies can use this platform as a means of projecting and showcasing themselves, interested companies and advetising medias in search of hot photogenic ladies can as well rely on the platform for scouting and selection,  www.mbfpcshow.com  is made in nigeria and has plans to expland globally,

Re: Shout Out To All The Ladies. A Song I Made For Them! by Phate07(m): 5:27pm On Jan 07, 2011

shocked shocked So how much am i getting if i listen to the bleeping song? angry
Re: Shout Out To All The Ladies. A Song I Made For Them! by ElRazur: 5:30pm On Jan 07, 2011
190:

^^Im not lady, what do i need to hear in a love song

I need RAP!! Gimme that i can listen,
Do you have

STOMP
MY FOFO,
Diss songs are my choice

See why I call you mumu?

You are not a lady, but masquerade as one?

Go listen to the song and see that it is rap, then get the message. Gosh.

Later, I won't reply to you again.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Na Wa O! Cuz Of Sprite / w / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.