Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,460 members, 7,812,409 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

The Bitter Truith For All Ladies !!!!!!!! A Must Read - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Bitter Truith For All Ladies !!!!!!!! A Must Read (2012 Views)

The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships / This Is The Kind Of Man All Ladies Want ( Photo) / Ladies: A Romantic Man, Or A Responsible Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Bitter Truith For All Ladies !!!!!!!! A Must Read by luvola(m): 5:50pm On Oct 09, 2013
No woman will allow her man to cheat on her but most women would not mind dating a man that is married or a guy who is engage i.e in a serious relationship, they would not mind tearing two people apart, they would not even bother to ask this "Are you married" ?, "Are you in a serious relationship"?, "why did you break up with her or why did she break up with you"?, "will you take her (your g.f/wife) back if she comes back"?, "are you still in love with (your girl) her"?, "how long did you guys date" amongst other questions just so the lady would know if her heart will be in safe hands and what to expect from him in order not to be a victim of "hit and run" relationship, but HELL NO, most ladies don't care, they just want to be in a relationship, they just want a man to call their own, they just want to get married ASAP, it doesn't matter if he is in a serious relationship or married.

The logical question is how can men relinquish cheating on us while we are the ones giving them the license and encouraging them to do so? There are women who do not know how to turn down a man's relationship request, to them anything goes so long he can satisfy her financially, emotionally and sexually, we can not eat our cake and have it, (et le sourire de la crémière), if you don't see anything wrong with dating another woman's husband or boyfriend then don't expect your man to be faithful to you in a relationship or marriage as the law of karma will always check up on you.

http://www.nairacity..com/2013/10/the-bitter-truith-for-all-ladies-must.html
Re: The Bitter Truith For All Ladies !!!!!!!! A Must Read by Dyt(f): 5:52pm On Oct 09, 2013
Was expecting to read something I never read before
Mtchewwwww
Re: The Bitter Truith For All Ladies !!!!!!!! A Must Read by KingsJohnson(m): 5:55pm On Oct 09, 2013
So whatz your conclusion?
Re: The Bitter Truith For All Ladies !!!!!!!! A Must Read by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 09, 2013
luvola:
No woman will allow her man to cheat on her but most women would not mind dating a man that is married or a guy who is engage i.e in a serious relationship, they would not mind tearing two people apart, they would not even bother to ask this "Are you married" ?, "Are you in a serious relationship"?, "why did you break up with her or why did she break up with you"?, "will you take her (your g.f/wife) back if she comes back"?, "are you still in love with (your girl) her"?,

The dumb and desperate ones won't ask these questions because societal pressures, parental upbringing has inherently programmed them to base their lives and future on MARRIAGE. They have brought up to believe that they must marry because others are marry

They won't ask these questions because they have spent their "primes" engaging in frivolities and now want "ready made men" even if they married... Pfffttt
Re: The Bitter Truith For All Ladies !!!!!!!! A Must Read by Omolola1(f): 11:32pm On Oct 09, 2013
Smh
Re: The Bitter Truith For All Ladies !!!!!!!! A Must Read by oliviatwist: 11:34pm On Oct 09, 2013
Dyt: Was expecting to read something I never read before
Mtchewwwww
My dear, dats a very rear commodity on NL, something new!
Re: The Bitter Truith For All Ladies !!!!!!!! A Must Read by Abbey2sam(m): 11:40pm On Oct 09, 2013
What's the meaning of op @op
Re: The Bitter Truith For All Ladies !!!!!!!! A Must Read by Dyt(f): 11:41pm On Oct 09, 2013
oliviatwist:
My dear, dats a very rear commodity on NL, something new!

I know u
Re: The Bitter Truith For All Ladies !!!!!!!! A Must Read by oliviatwist: 12:20am On Oct 10, 2013
Dyt:

I know u
You do? From where?
Less than 12hours and am already being identified, am taking dat down, fast embarassed
Re: The Bitter Truith For All Ladies !!!!!!!! A Must Read by Dyt(f): 12:22am On Oct 10, 2013
oliviatwist:
You do? From where?

Lol
See defence
Hehehe
One old member I guess
Re: The Bitter Truith For All Ladies !!!!!!!! A Must Read by oliviatwist: 12:32am On Oct 10, 2013
Dyt:

Lol
See defence
Hehehe
One old member I guess
You scared me *phew*
Am cool with just 'one old memeber'
cool
Re: The Bitter Truith For All Ladies !!!!!!!! A Must Read by zaimeg: 10:10am On Oct 10, 2013
oliviatwist:
You do? From where?
Less than 12hours and am already being identified, am taking dat down, fast embarassed
Your posts identify you. Maybe you shouldn't have started posting with your new account so soon.
Re: The Bitter Truith For All Ladies !!!!!!!! A Must Read by oliviatwist: 12:39pm On Oct 10, 2013
zaimeg:
Your posts identify you. Maybe you shouldn't have started posting with your new account so soon.
The pic doesn't give me away and neither does my comment..... All my comment says is dat i have/used to have an older account and dats the mystery i intend to create grin bt i don't want my cover blown yet cool
Re: The Bitter Truith For All Ladies !!!!!!!! A Must Read by zaimeg: 12:48pm On Oct 10, 2013
oliviatwist:
The pic doesn't give me away and neither does my comment..... All my comment says is dat i have/used to have an older account and dats the mystery i intend to create grin bt i don't want my cover blown yet cool
I know who you are without the picture.
Don’t worry, I won't blow your cover.
Re: The Bitter Truith For All Ladies !!!!!!!! A Must Read by oliviatwist: 3:15pm On Oct 10, 2013
zaimeg:
I know who you are without the picture.
Don’t worry, I won't blow your cover.
Everybody seems to know who i am grin
Re: The Bitter Truith For All Ladies !!!!!!!! A Must Read by ITbomb(m): 6:09pm On Oct 10, 2013
Dyt: Was expecting to read something I never read before
Mtchewwwww
The 'I am pregnant ' stunt
I wonder why girls don't do this , if I were a girl , I would be using this to check the seriousness of my bf
Re: The Bitter Truith For All Ladies !!!!!!!! A Must Read by Dyt(f): 6:14pm On Oct 10, 2013
ITbomb:
The 'I am pregnant ' stunt
I wonder why girls don't do this , if I were a girl , I would be using this to check the seriousness of my bf

What more can I say
Its obvious u still in ur very early days of relationships
I have seen saw and conquered
These things aint new
*to me*
Read, understand and assimilate, u will need it

(1) (Reply)

Sex On First Date: Good Or Bad Idea / Why You Shouldnt Date A Broke Girl / What Will You Do If Your Friend's Girlfriend Seduces You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.