Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,561 members, 7,837,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Obsessed - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Obsessed (17093 Views)

Kim Kardashian's Obsessed Male Fan Gets 2 Surgeries To Have Same Backside As Her / Help, An Older Lady Is Obsessed With Me / Promise Excel: "I Can't Marry A Lady Obsessed With Marriage" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obsessed by BigBasher: 6:25pm On Jul 20, 2020
Interesting piece
Re: Obsessed by FairCritic(m): 9:36pm On Jul 22, 2020
Carry on
Re: Obsessed by CasNova(m): 4:04pm On Jul 24, 2020
Nice episode
Re: Obsessed by UltimateSpice: 11:22am On Jul 27, 2020
Her body became tensed as she inhaled deeply. She moaned and purred as orgasm shook her body.

After some seconds, she was up for action again. He closed his eyes. He could feel her tongue lick the head of his penis.

He moaned with pleasure. She took his penis into her mouth. Her lips circled around the edge of the head, lingering at the split on the bottom. Soon, her lips covered the head and she sucked on it.

She then moved her lips down the shaft, using her tongue to keep the head stimulated. After a few minutes, he could take it no more. In seconds to come, his body tensed and exploded in orgasm.

Soft hands gently tapped on her shoulder. Gloria woke up and dreamily stared at the intruder.

“Sorry to bother you.” It was Rose and there was an apologetic smile on her face. “Lucky says I should tell you to come over and join us.”

Gloria could not understand what her friend meant. “Hmn?”

“Come on. Aren’t you lonely?”

Rose gently pulled her hand. Gloria got up from the bed.

“What do you mean?” she asked.

Rose smiled. “Come and join the fun.”

“What? With your boyfriend?”

Rose shrugged. “It doesn’t matter. What are friends for?”

Gloria allowed herself to be gently pulled out of the room to another bedroom. Lucky couldn't believe the luck he had. He was glad to see that Gloria had agreed to be part of the fun.

He had the ‘hots’ for the beautiful Gloria. Even in the sleep wear that she wore, she looked incredibly gorgeous and sexy.

He was captivated by the firmness and shape of her tits. He could even see her hard dark nipples pointing out through her top. His cock came alive immediately as he took all of her image in.

His cock started raging from his loin. Lying on the bed, his big cock was one noticeable part of his body. Bode’s own was juvenile when compared with this.

Gloria could feel his eyes looking down and feasting on her boobs.

Unconsciously, she was feeling for him too. She wanted to remove her top and show her nude body to him. She wanted to have him bury his head in pussy. Her pussy felt tingled from the sound of his voice. She could feel it gush with wetness even as she felt that wetness run down her inner thigh.

“Alright, let the game begin,” Rose said.

Rose held Gloria’s hand and brought her to the bed side. She made her to sit on it. Like a baby, Rose undressed Gloria. Upon seeing Gloria’s complete nudity, Lucky’s eyes popped out.

He hungrily ogled Gloria. He could now see her full breasts and the points of her hard nipples.
Re: Obsessed by CasNova(m): 12:42pm On Jul 28, 2020
Nice one
Re: Obsessed by BigBasher: 10:04am On Jul 31, 2020
Interesting episode
Re: Obsessed by SolaRaphael: 6:58pm On Jul 31, 2020
Carry on.
Re: Obsessed by UltimateSpice: 1:00pm On Aug 02, 2020
She wanted to have him bury his head in pussy. Her pussy felt tingled from the sound of his voice. She could feel it gush with wetness even as she felt that wetness run down her inner thigh.

“Alright, let the game begin,” Rose said.

Rose held Gloria’s hand and brought her to the bed side. She made her to sit on it. Like a baby, Rose undressed Gloria. Upon seeing Gloria’s complete nudity,

Lucky’s eyes popped out. He hungrily ogled Gloria. He could now see her full breasts and the points of her hard nipples.

His cock was so hard right now that he felt he was going to shoot his cum if he didn't get to work soon. Rose spread out Gloria’s legs and bent her head over to her vagina.

Gladly, lucky went for Gloria’s boobs. He started working on the tits. While he was doing it, Rose was working her index finger in and out of Gloria's cunt hole.

After some minutes, Rose felt they that they should change position.

“Alright, let me have her boobs while the cunt is yours.”

Lucky nodded. He put his fingers in Gloria's cunt and caressed the part. He did so slowly and teasingly. His finger was fucking Gloria's cunt. Gloria could feel jolts of excitement pricking her body.

She released a great deal of cum. Lucky could feel it as it began to stream out of her cunt. He moved his mouth to the very point where her cum was flowing and began to lap it up with his tongue.

Rose changed her interest from Gloria’s boobs to Lucky’s big cock. Yes, it was time for cock-sucking. She fondled his balls put their sacks gently into her mouth. She was adept at keeping the cock shaft nice and wet.

She squeezed and sucked the head with her mouth while working her hand up and down the wet shaft. Up and down Rose's mouth went over Lucky's huge cock head. Up and down she worked her hand.

The moment the organ was became dry, she would stop to wet the organ again and continue the process. Rose ensured that she and Gloria shared Lucky's cock. They alternated putting it in their mouths. They would pause to kiss over it, spat on it, jerked it and continued the fun.

Gloria loved the feel of its hardness in her mouth.
Lucky knew he would soon cum. Rose was about to cum herself and she held Lucky's prick tight as she released her cum. It definitely felt so good to cum. Her whole body definitely enjoyed it.

In seconds to come, he tensed his body and gushed out his cum. Their mouths were filled with it. He had so much of the stuff to spill out.
Re: Obsessed by SeyiDominion: 9:45pm On Aug 02, 2020
Nice update
Re: Obsessed by ThrillPlus: 10:27pm On Aug 03, 2020
Interesting update.
Re: Obsessed by UltimateSpice: 5:19am On Aug 11, 2020
Lucky knew he would soon cum. Rose was about to cum herself and she held Lucky's prick tight as she released her cum. It definitely felt so good to cum. Her whole body definitely enjoyed it.

In seconds to come, he tensed his body and gushed out his cum. Their mouths were filled with it. He had so much of the stuff to spill out.
They recessed briefly before Rose felt she and Gloria should do a sex tango.

They kissed passionately, sucked and fingered each other's cunts, caressed and squeezed each other's nipples. Lucky found the scene very exciting. Rose knelt down and delicately rubbed her fingers on Gloria's vagina. She could feel the moisture oozing out.

Gloria lay on the bed as the desire built up in her. Rose took her in her arms and leaned over her. She lowered her lips to Gloria's throat and planted a line of kisses to her eyes. Gloria allowed Rose to do what she wanted.

Feeling awed by the kisses, she held Rose's head as she lowered it to her breasts. Rose gladly accepted the gesture. Her tongue flicked on Gloria’s nipples.

Rose suddenly stopped. “Oh, I forgot I brought something nice.”

She went to her bag and brought out a sex vibrator. Placing the vibrator on Gloria’s nipple, the latter jerked at the sudden stimulation. She could feel her body seriously responding.

Rose felt her warmth was on the rise. She was going to make love to Gloria in their own peculiar way. Rose place her body on her. They were now breast to breast, thigh to thigh, moving slowly.

She spread Gloria's legs so that her vagina was in direct contact with hers. Gloria clung to Rose as she felt the moist dew from Rose's cunt being transferred to her own.

Strong musky smell permeated the room. Gloria 's body experienced a gush of fluid that streamed from her cunt. Her body was shaking while her mind taken over by feelings. She had never felt so intense. Her body shook again. She was coming. Just then, Rose stopped the act.

Rose slid her tongue into Gloria’s cunt. Parting the opening, she discovered the tip of Gloria's delicate clit. She took it between her lips and sucked it into her mouth.

Then she released it and plunged her tongue deep into the pussy. She kind of pulled the lips apart with her fingers. She put the whirling vibrator onto the clit.

The effect was sensational. Rose made the vibrator go into the very deep depth of Gloria’s vagina. She almost screamed in ecstasy as orgasm after orgasm jerked her body. Rose came hard. She dipped her fingers deep into her own pussy and thrust her hand around.

She removed her fingers and replaced them with the vibrator. Slowly, she inserted the first inch easily. She too started coming again as great sensation ran through her vagina all through her body. Her juices flowed into the crack of her ass.

They lubricated the pulsating shaft and they enabled it to go deep into her hole. Rose moved her pussy on top of Gloria's. The action caused her cunt to be hard against her friend’s own. The two pussies could feel the vibrations.

Both ladies were totally carried off by pleasure as orgasm after orgasm flowed from them both.
Rose withdrew the vibrator. It was the end of another blissful session.
Re: Obsessed by aprilwise(m): 3:55pm On Aug 11, 2020
This episode put in the mood. Thanks for the update.
Re: Obsessed by Zamar: 3:10pm On Aug 12, 2020
Nice episode
Re: Obsessed by FairCritic(m): 7:14am On Aug 14, 2020
Interesting.
Re: Obsessed by Zamar: 3:38pm On Aug 15, 2020
More
Re: Obsessed by UltimateSpice: 6:34pm On Aug 15, 2020
FairCritic:
Interesting.

Thanks.
Re: Obsessed by BigBasher: 9:07am On Aug 16, 2020
More
Re: Obsessed by CasNova(m): 6:36am On Aug 20, 2020
UltimateSpice:

They recessed briefly before Rose felt she and Gloria should do a sex tango.

They kissed passionately, sucked and fingered each other's cunts, caressed and squeezed each other's nipples. Lucky found the scene very exciting. Rose knelt down and delicately rubbed her fingers on Gloria's vagina. She could feel the moisture oozing out.

Gloria lay on the bed as the desire built up in her. Rose took her in her arms and leaned over her. She lowered her lips to Gloria's throat and planted a line of kisses to her eyes. Gloria allowed Rose to do what she wanted.

Feeling awed by the kisses, she held Rose's head as she lowered it to her breasts. Rose gladly accepted the gesture. Her tongue flicked on Gloria’s nipples.

Rose suddenly stopped. “Oh, I forgot I brought something nice.”

She went to her bag and brought out a sex vibrator. Placing the vibrator on Gloria’s nipple, the latter jerked at the sudden stimulation. She could feel her body seriously responding.

Rose felt her warmth was on the rise. She was going to make love to Gloria in their own peculiar way. Rose place her body on her. They were now breast to breast, thigh to thigh, moving slowly.

She spread Gloria's legs so that her vagina was in direct contact with hers. Gloria clung to Rose as she felt the moist dew from Rose's cunt being transferred to her own.

Strong musky smell permeated the room. Gloria 's body experienced a gush of fluid that streamed from her cunt. Her body was shaking while her mind taken over by feelings. She had never felt so intense. Her body shook again. She was coming. Just then, Rose stopped the act.

Rose slid her tongue into Gloria’s cunt. Parting the opening, she discovered the tip of Gloria's delicate clit. She took it between her lips and sucked it into her mouth.

Then she released it and plunged her tongue deep into the pussy. She kind of pulled the lips apart with her fingers. She put the whirling vibrator onto the clit.

The effect was sensational. Rose made the vibrator go into the very deep depth of Gloria’s vagina. She almost screamed in ecstasy as orgasm after orgasm jerked her body. Rose came hard. She dipped her fingers deep into her own pussy and thrust her hand around.

She removed her fingers and replaced them with the vibrator. Slowly, she inserted the first inch easily. She too started coming again as great sensation ran through her vagina all through her body. Her juices flowed into the crack of her ass.

They lubricated the pulsating shaft and they enabled it to go deep into her hole. Rose moved her pussy on top of Gloria's. The action caused her cunt to be hard against her friend’s own. The two pussies could feel the vibrations.

Both ladies were totally carried off by pleasure as orgasm after orgasm flowed from them both.

Nice work.
Re: Obsessed by UltimateSpice: 8:33pm On Aug 21, 2020
The action caused her cunt to be hard against her friend’s own. The two pussies could feel the vibrations. Both ladies were totally carried off by pleasure as orgasm after orgasm flowed from them both.

It was Saturday late afternoon that Rose and her friend returned to the campus. They really had a great time with Lucky at Ikeja. Before they left, he exchanged telephone numbers with Gloria.

“I hope you know that she can’t just come here on her own without my saying so,” Rose interjected. Gloria and Lucky smiled briefly.

“Yes, your ladyship,” he said.

He compensated them generously before he left. They returned to school feeling fulfilled.

“How will you rate him?” Rose asked.

“Oh, he’s a super dude alright.”

The following day, Lucky called Gloria.

“So, how are you, baby?” he asked.

She smiled to the phone. “I’m all right.”

“Thanks for coming the other day. Your coming really delighted me.”

“It’s good to hear that.”

“See, Gloria, I’m really angling to see you again. Can you come around tomorrow after lectures?”

She shook her head. “But you know that will not be possible. You’re the boyfriend to Rose, my friend.”

“And I’m like your boyfriend too,” he defended.

“My dear Gloria, between you and Rose, I’ll pick you hundred times over her.”

Gloria chuckled. Men were indeed beasts. “The only way I will accept that is if you tell her and she agrees that I should come.”

“Oh, come on, Gloria. You’re not a kid. I don’t want to tell her that. You know what? You just come around. You don’t even need to let her know.”

“I’ll see what I can do, Lucky.”

“Yes, do something. I’ll double whatever I’ve given her when you come around.”

Gloria was silent. Should she take the offer? She knew Rose did not have any emotional attachment to any man.

That was why she asked her, Gloria, to accompany her to Lucky’s house. it was also why Rose invited her in having fun with Lucky. Surely, Rose would not be averse to her going ahead to meet Lucky. Some minutes later, when Gloria and Rose were together in the dormitory room, Gloria broached on the topic.

“Can you believe that Lucky called me,” Gloria started.

“He did?”

“Yes. He invited me to come and visit him tomorrow after lectures.”

Rose sighed. “And what did you tell him?”

It was Gloria’s turn to sigh. “I told him it would not be possible.”

Rose stared at her. “Why is it not possible? You can go if you want to.”

Gloria stared back. “Really? Are you sure about that?”

Rose smiled. “Why would I not be sure? I invited you to his house, didn’t I? I also invited you to have fun with him. Come on, if you want to go and see him, do so, but there is one condition.”

Again, Gloria stared at her friend. “What condition?”

1 Like

Re: Obsessed by BigBasher: 2:24am On Aug 22, 2020
Interesting update
Re: Obsessed by UltimateSpice: 3:36pm On Aug 23, 2020
Rose stared at her. “Why is it not possible? You can go if you want to.”

Gloria stared back. “Really? Are you sure about that?”

Rose smiled. “Why would I not be sure? I invited you to his house, didn’t I? I also invited you to have fun with him. Come on, if you want to go and see him, do so, but there is one condition.”

Again, Gloria stared at her friend. “What condition?”

“Whatever he gives you, we will split it fifty-fifty.”
Gloria smiled. “Is that the only condition?”

Rose nodded emphatically. “Yes.”

There was silence for some seconds. “Alright, I accept the condition.”

“Good.” Rose went to bolt the door of the room.

“We will have to swear to each other,” Rose said.

“What?”

Rose went to her bag in one of the wardrobes. She brought a small, wrapped polythene nylon out. From inside it, she brought a fetish looking object.

“What? What is this?” Gloria asked, quite fearfully.

“Relax. We will only use it to swear never to betray each other.”

“It’s not harmfully, well, except you betray me.”
Gloria continued to stare at the object.

Rose smiled. “Come on, Gloria. We’ve been friends for some time, now. We should always stick together. This thing will only bind us together more. Are you ready for it?”

Gloria suddenly shrugged. “Well, if it’s only for binding sake, I have no problem with that. I have no intention of betraying you. Let’s go ahead.”

Rose smiled and parted her. “Good. Let’s not waste any time further.” She went ahead to administer the oath.

“Now, we’re together, Gloria. We’re bound together.”

They hugged each other.
Re: Obsessed by CasNova(m): 6:18pm On Aug 23, 2020
Nice one.
Re: Obsessed by UltimateSpice: 6:30am On Aug 25, 2020
CasNova:
Nice one.

Thanks
Re: Obsessed by BigBasher: 8:17pm On Aug 25, 2020
Cool and nice.
Re: Obsessed by CasNova(m): 7:17pm On Aug 30, 2020
grin
Re: Obsessed by UltimateSpice: 4:46pm On Sep 06, 2020
Gloria suddenly shrugged. “Well, if it’s only for binding sake, I have no problem with that. I have no intention of betraying you. Let’s go ahead.”

Rose smiled and parted her. “Good. Let’s not waste any time further.” She went ahead to administer the oath.

They hugged each other.

It was almost seven p.m when Gloria got to Lucky’s place. The first surprise she met was how he had re-decorated his apartment. Then, he had all sorts of assorted wines on the center table in the living-room. He was very glad to see her.

“Oh, welcome, my queen. I’m very, very glad to receive you.”

“Are you having a house party or what?”

He smiled genially. “Oh, no. everything is just for you. Please sit down.”

She sat down at where he had indicated.

“Let me get your food.” He left the room and soon appeared with a food pack of fried rice and chicken.

“I’ve bought this for you before you came.”

“Oh, thanks.”

He watched the television and had a light conversation with her while she ate the food. He cleared the remnants, like a gentleman. Then he popped a red wine.

“I’m so glad you could make it my dear,” he gushed.

“I’m glad to be here too.”

“Let me say this, I’m really ready to take the best care of you once you’ll be mine.”

She shrugged. “I’m all yours already.”

He smiled and moved to put his hand on her shoulder. “I can assure you my darling Gloria that once you please me, I’ll give you the best.”

She smiled too. “Of course, I’ll give you my best love.”

Her hands moved to rub on his thighs. She began to run her hand on his swelled prick and caressed it. He moved his hand below her fine buttocks and slowly started pulling up the T-shirt.

She aided him by standing up and completely pulling off the shirt.

Even as the boobs were still inside the pink bra, his blood warmed up immediately. She completed the move by unstrapping and removing the bra.

He stared at the boobs and pink nipples.

“Oh, what gorgeous boobs you’ve got there, my sweetie.”

The breasts were at full attention.

"Go ahead, take me. I'm all yours," she declared.

With that, he put his right hand on her left breast, gently cupping and caressing it. He twisted the hard nipple and circled it with his index finger.

"Hhm... This really feels good," he said. He began to lick the nipples.

"Oh ... mmm... oh, lick my nipples,” Gloria moaned.

He slowly worked his hand over her wet, pussy and began to rub on the place. She busied herself with his stiff cock. He moved his hand under her now soak.

Get full story at
https://okadabooks.com/book/about/obsessed/32535
Re: Obsessed by Awesome05: 8:27am On Sep 10, 2020
Nice work
Re: Obsessed by UltimateSpice: 9:22pm On Sep 10, 2020
Cool
Re: Obsessed by kweensheba: 8:18am On Sep 13, 2020
UltimateSpice:

They hugged each other.

It was almost seven p.m when Gloria got to Lucky’s place. The first surprise she met was how he had re-decorated his apartment. Then, he had all sorts of assorted wines on the center table in the living-room. He was very glad to see her.

“Oh, welcome, my queen. I’m very, very glad to receive you.”

“Are you having a house party or what?”

He smiled genially. “Oh, no. everything is just for you. Please sit down.”

She sat down at where he had indicated.

“Let me get your food.” He left the room and soon appeared with a food pack of fried rice and chicken.

“I’ve bought this for you before you came.”

“Oh, thanks.”

He watched the television and had a light conversation with her while she ate the food. He cleared the remnants, like a gentleman. Then he popped a red wine.

“I’m so glad you could make it my dear,” he gushed.

“I’m glad to be here too.”

“Let me say this, I’m really ready to take the best care of you once you’ll be mine.”

She shrugged. “I’m all yours already.”

He smiled and moved to put his hand on her shoulder. “I can assure you my darling Gloria that once you please me, I’ll give you the best.”

She smiled too. “Of course, I’ll give you my best love.”

Her hands moved to rub on his thighs. She began to run her hand on his swelled prick and caressed it. He moved his hand below her fine buttocks and slowly started pulling up the T-shirt.

She aided him by standing up and completely pulling off the shirt.

Even as the boobs were still inside the pink bra, his blood warmed up immediately. She completed the move by unstrapping and removing the bra.

He stared at the boobs and pink nipples.

“Oh, what gorgeous boobs you’ve got there, my sweetie.”

The breasts were at full attention.

"Go ahead, take me. I'm all yours," she declared.

With that, he put his right hand on her left breast, gently cupping and caressing it. He twisted the hard nipple and circled it with his index finger.

"Hhm... This really feels good," he said. He began to lick the nipples.

"Oh ... mmm... oh, lick my nipples,” Gloria moaned.

He slowly worked his hand over her wet, pussy and began to rub on the place. She busied herself with his stiff cock. He moved his hand under her now soak.

Nice one
Re: Obsessed by SeyiDominion: 3:52pm On Sep 13, 2020
Nice work.
Re: Obsessed by kweensheba: 11:10am On Oct 22, 2020
Interesting piece
Re: Obsessed by BigBasher: 4:18pm On Oct 24, 2020
Interesting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Getting Married In 2 Months - Why Does He Distrust Me So Much? / The End Of A Brave Journey - Kinginvahala / Advice: Am Tired Of This, My Husband Loves To Cum In My Mouth – Wife Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.