Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,811 members, 7,820,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Anyone Ever Dated People From Cameroon? How Are They In A Relationship? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Anyone Ever Dated People From Cameroon? How Are They In A Relationship? (31689 Views)

4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her / Have You Ever Dated Someone You Met On Nairaland?? / Describe The Worst Person You Ever Dated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Ever Dated People From Cameroon? How Are They In A Relationship? by Nobody: 4:57am On Jan 12, 2011
^^My nerves are all messed up right now. I am so heated. normally that Congolese brother and Idris would be alone to knock me into the land of everlasting solidarity and peace LOL but I am so heated. I cannot believe furry az played me.
Re: Anyone Ever Dated People From Cameroon? How Are They In A Relationship? by MrsEve2(f): 4:58am On Jan 12, 2011
Damn sis! You used his infamous name! Well, love many trust few.
Re: Anyone Ever Dated People From Cameroon? How Are They In A Relationship? by Nobody: 5:01am On Jan 12, 2011
I know that's right!  undecided Sure do. How tacky can somebody be tho? like come on! thats some unrepairable type poo. You think somebody could diss somebody i care about for no reason and it is all good? hell no. if i want them to stop the bickering BOTH of them would hear it but if i was gonna be biased, id be damned if my ace-boon-coom is gonna be the one i try to play INFRONT of their nemesis. Fck him, and it's like that. Fck him and that 100 year old Aussie and he better take my name off his schit. I hope everybody sees this.
Re: Anyone Ever Dated People From Cameroon? How Are They In A Relationship? by MrsEve2(f): 5:05am On Jan 12, 2011
Wooosah!
Re: Anyone Ever Dated People From Cameroon? How Are They In A Relationship? by Nobody: 5:08am On Jan 12, 2011
[s]^ fck that I want my Ouigi board gatdemmit! Im hexing somebody's a&s.  angry lol poo I AM MAD AS HELL! lmao! i would smack a btch right about now.[/s]

*sighs* WOOOOOOOOOOSAAAAH! angry
Re: Anyone Ever Dated People From Cameroon? How Are They In A Relationship? by Nobody: 5:14am On Jan 12, 2011
grin
Re: Anyone Ever Dated People From Cameroon? How Are They In A Relationship? by Ifedisky(m): 10:01am On Jan 12, 2011
Mz don't yu think you lot have derailed someones thread?
Re: Anyone Ever Dated People From Cameroon? How Are They In A Relationship? by queensmith: 10:38am On Jan 12, 2011
The thing about nigerians that amuses me; your all soo quick to jump on a culture/race wagon when it comes to dating.
If you all pull your headz out of your arses you will realise there a whole world outside of nigeria and a whole new species other than nigerians! Probably the reason we have soo many tribal problems in nigeria.
Consider everyone as an individual FIRST then take notice of her ethnicity LATER! Looking at things the way you do will stop you from getting to know people properly and never allow you to fully enjoy your relationships!
GET TO KNOW HER, you may just fall in love with her personality

gd luck!

1 Like

Re: Anyone Ever Dated People From Cameroon? How Are They In A Relationship? by Nayah(f): 11:35pm On Jun 19, 2011
Cameroonian are so caring, smart and cool, ;anyway I can be subjective but yes as e mail say we got at lot of qualities now it depends of the person.

Good luck
Re: Anyone Ever Dated People From Cameroon? How Are They In A Relationship? by MrsChima(f): 12:02am On Jun 20, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

I know that's right!  undecided Sure do. How tacky can somebody be tho? like come on! thats some unrepairable type poo. You think somebody could diss somebody i care about for no reason and it is all good? hell no. if i want them to stop the bickering BOTH of them would hear it but if i was gonna be biased, id be damned if my ace-boon-coom is gonna be the one i try to play INFRONT of their nemesis. Fck him, and it's like that. Fck him and that 100 year old Aussie and he better take my name off his schit. I hope everybody sees this.

MzD@rkSkin:

[s]^ fck that I want my Ouigi board gatdemmit! Im hexing somebody's a&s.  angry lol poo I AM MAD AS HELL! lmao! i would smack a btch right about now.[/s]

*sighs* WOOOOOOOOOOSAAAAH! angry

MzD@rkSkin:

^^My nerves are all messed up right now. I am so heated. normally that Congolese brother and Idris would be alone to knock me into the land of everlasting solidarity and peace LOL but I am so heated. I cannot believe furry az played me.

Damn.
Re: Anyone Ever Dated People From Cameroon? How Are They In A Relationship? by MMM2(m): 1:22am On Jun 20, 2011
op

yes
in my primary, but dey luv fighting. angry
Re: Anyone Ever Dated People From Cameroon? How Are They In A Relationship? by Nayah(f): 1:25am On Jun 20, 2011
mmm I don' t think so, they're not known for that
Re: Anyone Ever Dated People From Cameroon? How Are They In A Relationship? by MMM2(m): 2:34am On Jun 20, 2011
nayah
is been long since primary skool,

but dey luv alcohol and dey luv dancing.
Re: Anyone Ever Dated People From Cameroon? How Are They In A Relationship? by Nayah(f): 2:45am On Jun 20, 2011
mmm for alcohol I've seen ivoirians and Nigerians loving beers a lot and for dancing all Africans like it wink
Re: Anyone Ever Dated People From Cameroon? How Are They In A Relationship? by RuuDie(m): 3:05pm On Jun 20, 2011
M M M:

nayah
is been long since primary skool,

but dey luv alcohol and dey luv dancing.

Sure thing, they are statistically one of the highest beer consuming nations in the world . . . a proud bequest of the Germans. Many people do not know that Cameroon has somewhat colonized by 3 other nations; the English, French and too a lesser extent, the Germans ~ there's still a tiny part of the country that is pretty much 'Germanized' although English & French are predominant.

They love a party ~ love their traditional dishes ~ love their makossa music ~ & always have a sense of identity wherever!

Cameroonians are generally good, humble people and even though they have an intense rivalry with naija in the sporting arena, they do like and almost idolize us. You can spot 'em from their funny way of talking, their pidgin sounds almost like the Waffi or Edo people.
Re: Anyone Ever Dated People From Cameroon? How Are They In A Relationship? by Nayah(f): 3:31pm On Jun 20, 2011
Ruudie yes Germany was the Colon Fathers of Cameroon, French and English are what we call protectorates, so Cameroonian inherit of German mentality ( strengh, pride and har working) but I disagree when you say Cameroonian "idolize you" knowing them I would say they idolize no one as you told before, they have a strong and pride identity, they respect their African fellows but they're too proud to venerate anybody believe me
Re: Anyone Ever Dated People From Cameroon? How Are They In A Relationship? by Nayah(f): 3:32pm On Jun 20, 2011
I wanted to say Cameroon was a French and British "protectorate"
Re: Anyone Ever Dated People From Cameroon? How Are They In A Relationship? by kembrat(m): 1:35am On Jul 19, 2011
I'm a cameroonian, and one thing i can say about us is that cameroonian men tend to be sensitive in a sens that they understand people, there are easy going, and prefer to enjoy what they have than to dream about what they don't. Cameroonians usually have a high sens patriotism, but are very open-minded like to know more about the other. And this is particular to Cameroonians, we know more about Nigeria, Chad, Congo, Mali, Angola, Ivory Coast, Rwanda etc, than the others know about countries other than their own. So we like to be cultivated and are usually open-minded, and like to do as much as we like to talk, depending on where you want to be.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Ever Dated People From Cameroon? How Are They In A Relationship? by pleep(m): 5:56am On Jul 19, 2011
Cameroonian ppl are probably similar to the nigerian ethnic groups they border.
Re: Anyone Ever Dated People From Cameroon? How Are They In A Relationship? by Nayah(f): 8:21am On Jul 19, 2011
pleep I'm not sure about the similarity
Re: Anyone Ever Dated People From Cameroon? How Are They In A Relationship? by pleep(m): 7:09pm On Jul 19, 2011
^ of course they r similar. Ppl in S.E Nigeria speak the same language as the nearby cameroonians. And travel across the border freely.
Re: Anyone Ever Dated People From Cameroon? How Are They In A Relationship? by Nayah(f): 8:35am On Jul 20, 2011
pleep you know how many tribes we are in Cameroon? lol yes it could be similarities between West (North and South) but Bamileke, Bassa'a, Beti, Douala, Fang and so on are the most important ethnic groups out there and don't really have similarity with Nigeria that's why I said Cameroon is not really like Nigeria in terms of culture I would say we're closer to people like Equatorial Guinea
Re: Anyone Ever Dated People From Cameroon? How Are They In A Relationship? by pleep(m): 1:01pm On Jul 20, 2011
My bad, I guess it would have been better of I said the cameroonians near nigeria are similar to the nigerians they border wink
Re: Anyone Ever Dated People From Cameroon? How Are They In A Relationship? by Nayah(f): 1:03pm On Jul 20, 2011
anyway we're still brother and I love Nigerians
Re: Anyone Ever Dated People From Cameroon? How Are They In A Relationship? by Nobody: 4:35am On Jul 29, 2011
RuuDie:

Sure thing, they are statistically one of the highest beer consuming nations in the world . . . a proud bequest of the Germans. Many people do not know that Cameroon has somewhat colonized by 3 other nations; the English, French and too a lesser extent, the Germans ~ there's still a tiny part of the country that is pretty much 'Germanized' although English & French are predominant.

They love a party ~ love their traditional dishes ~ love their makossa music ~ & always have a sense of identity wherever!

Cameroonians are generally good, humble people and even though they have an intense rivalry with naija in the sporting arena, they do like and almost idolize us. You can spot 'em from their funny way of talking, their pidgin sounds almost like the Waffi or Edo people.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

anyway,

hmmm@ thread's first page and first couple of posts on this one tongue & slap yourself chima!  grin
Re: Anyone Ever Dated People From Cameroon? How Are They In A Relationship? by Nayah(f): 8:15am On Jul 29, 2011
Mz Darkin don't worry sister I had the same reaction about the bold phrase, Cameroonians are too proud to idolize anybody they don't even idolaze the US so,
Re: Anyone Ever Dated People From Cameroon? How Are They In A Relationship? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jul 29, 2011
lol glad to know [b]some [/b]ppl are not biased. smiley
Re: Anyone Ever Dated People From Cameroon? How Are They In A Relationship? by MrsChima(f): 12:04am On Jul 30, 2011
Well Damn! Why DO I HAVE to slap myself when I haven't said anything BAD yet?

(reading the thread to make sure)
Re: Anyone Ever Dated People From Cameroon? How Are They In A Relationship? by ektbear: 2:34am On Aug 01, 2011
The ones I met recently are fyynnne. Hot damn.

God bless Cameroon!
Re: Anyone Ever Dated People From Cameroon? How Are They In A Relationship? by Nayah(f): 8:22am On Aug 01, 2011
Many thanks ekt bear, yes they are smiley
Re: Anyone Ever Dated People From Cameroon? How Are They In A Relationship? by MrsChima(f): 9:45am On Aug 01, 2011
Are Camerons aliens? undecided
Re: Anyone Ever Dated People From Cameroon? How Are They In A Relationship? by Nayah(f): 10:00am On Aug 01, 2011
Mrs Chima first it's Cameroon and secondly what do you mean by aliens?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Couple Rock Matching Shorts In Pre-Wedding Photos / She Broke My Heart, And Now She Is Back / I'm Deeply In Love With Someone's Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.