Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,748 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Is It Ok For A Single Lady To Advice Her Married Friend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Ok For A Single Lady To Advice Her Married Friend? (624 Views)

Man Follows His Married Friend To Honeymoon (Photo) / My Newly Married Friend's Husband Is After My Boobs. / Girl Posts Pic Of Her Married Nigerian Man Online,Man Begs Her 2 Delete It(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Ok For A Single Lady To Advice Her Married Friend? by mygirrl: 12:18am On Jan 08, 2011
hello please this is the first topic i am posting on this forum i've got an issue that is seriously disturbing me. i've got a friend who got married sometime ago but right now she is experiencing some issues with her husband(physical abuse) recently she moved out of her husband's house and a friend of mine was telling me to call her and advise her to go back to her husband's house. i am quite close to her but the problem is this, is it ok for me to call her and advice her or don't you guys think that she might take offence since she did not open up to me in the first place
Re: Is It Ok For A Single Lady To Advice Her Married Friend? by Carolece(f): 12:33am On Jan 08, 2011
why would anyone want to advise anyone to go back to physical abuse?

because one is not married doesnt mean one doesnt know about wrongs, rights in relationships and what a good one should be.

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Want As Gift On Valentine's Day? / How Do You Tell Them? / Why It Is Important To Forgive Your Partner Or Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.