Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,496 members, 7,830,499 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

I Need A Woman’s Opinion. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Woman’s Opinion. (3018 Views)

Opinion: What Hustling Guys Should Note Before Dating Flashy/Materialistic Lady / Guys & Girls That Wear Glasses Are Safe To Date - Opinion / "A Woman On Lowcut?" Victor Poko Johnson's Nude Loved Up Photo Sparks Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Woman’s Opinion. by realdickoflife: 7:17am On Apr 28, 2020
We move smiley smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A Woman’s Opinion. by Nobody: 7:29am On Apr 28, 2020
Make up with her but don't date her anymore. So far she's gained a lot more from this relationship than you have. She's got a good car, money, a good house to stay and she still has the liberty of fucking around and coming back to you. What have u gained? Sex? What else? The only reason her mum spoke to you well is cos you seem to be the most paying guy of all the guys fucking her. And to think you risked your job for this kind of girl. You must agree that that wasn't love but foolishness. Infact scratch my first statement. Making up with her will only bring back your foolishness. Don't keep a grudge but make sure you cut off from her and the mum. What kind of conversation do you think her and her mum have about you? You think they sit down and talk about how caring and loving you are? Hell no. They talk about how easy you are to manipulate and why she should go back to u especially as the other guys aren't as foolishly generous as you are.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Need A Woman’s Opinion. by kenny5811(m): 7:38am On Apr 28, 2020
chairman comment readers association of nigeria (CRAN)
Re: I Need A Woman’s Opinion. by HRHQueenPhil(f): 7:39am On Apr 28, 2020
Forgive her but don't touch her
Any person dat can report u to police is wicked

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A Woman’s Opinion. by Nobody: 7:46am On Apr 28, 2020
u dey take care of 23yrs old wey head still wan explore,na from 25yrs and above some of dem dey get sense...just let her go

meanwhile transfer of any amount can help me op,if u can do for her,how much more ur fellow guy...tnx in advance

12 Likes

Re: I Need A Woman’s Opinion. by Liliantalks: 7:47am On Apr 28, 2020
Move on please. She’s up to no good .

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A Woman’s Opinion. by Nobody: 7:48am On Apr 28, 2020
You're consciously making yourself available as her voluntary Mugu.

I date you and you sue me, thats it for life.

Look in the right circles for the right kinda woman, one who will help you build and not one who see you as her line of credit.

Be street smart Oh Yee Nigerian, remember the road that leads you home

15 Likes

Re: I Need A Woman’s Opinion. by AlphaStorm: 7:55am On Apr 28, 2020
OP, When jesus wept in John 11:35 and said IT IS FINISHED in john 19:30 , he was actually referring to your sense.

He wept because u are a VERY mumu man and said it is finished because ur sense don dry

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A Woman’s Opinion. by Naomila: 7:56am On Apr 28, 2020
From what I'm seeing here you are ONLY her provider, when a girl starts giving your excuses in a relationship just move on.. what's the use of going back to the relationship. Besides she's still rather young and she's at that age where she feels life revolves around her. You can still be friends with her if you like but It'd be better Knowing and dating someone entirely new,thats intriguing.
I wonder though why people that are not married decide to live together, things just get plain boring and irritating.
And why did u buy her a car that almost causeu. you your job when you weren't even sure she was 100% into the relationship. ??

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Woman’s Opinion. by galadima77(m): 8:00am On Apr 28, 2020
And you want genuine advice from women alone. You're not ready to exit suffering yet
Continue...

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Need A Woman’s Opinion. by waleyp(m): 8:01am On Apr 28, 2020
Move On Or You Keep Going BackWaRDS

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Woman’s Opinion. by excel1960(f): 8:02am On Apr 28, 2020
you can forgive her but not dating her again.
she needs to work on herself and u too have to be very careful in next relationship. Love wisely

7 Likes

Re: I Need A Woman’s Opinion. by Brandonx(m): 8:11am On Apr 28, 2020
Op it's better to sever ties with her because it seems she has your mumu button. She never loved you, she's only after your money.

5 Likes

Re: I Need A Woman’s Opinion. by ednut1(m): 8:23am On Apr 28, 2020
Who raised all these weak silly men allowing women to ride them. Tufiakwa

8 Likes

Re: I Need A Woman’s Opinion. by Hed0nist: 8:27am On Apr 28, 2020
Why are we glossing over the fact that this lady sued him to court for assault knowing fully well about the consequences if he was found guilty?

Number six is vestigial for some people. Lord help us.

6 Likes

Re: I Need A Woman’s Opinion. by Ihatefeminist: 8:31am On Apr 28, 2020
G
Re: I Need A Woman’s Opinion. by realdickoflife: 8:47am On Apr 28, 2020
Hed0nist:
Why are we glossing over the fact that this lady sued him to court for assault knowing fully well about the consequences if he was found guilty?

Number six is vestigial for some people. Lord help us.
the funny part is when I got the court date and we appeared the judge was african american and her fi al words where, ‘your character itself throws a shade on your case, plus you come her with no evidence to all your claims’.
Re: I Need A Woman’s Opinion. by Easybela(f): 8:47am On Apr 28, 2020
undecided oga nawa for you oooo,how could you allow a woman ride you like a kid , I don't see any thing called "love" in this your relationship, you can't control her now,what makes you think you will control her in marriage ,guy use your head oooo,how dare she report you to the police ,no atom of respect for you at all and you are here asking for advice.
You are in a relationcheat not relationship,trash the idiot asap and save your future.
And pls,don't allow someone you haven't paid her bride price to live in your house.

8 Likes

Re: I Need A Woman’s Opinion. by realdickoflife: 8:47am On Apr 28, 2020
AlphaStorm:
OP, When jesus wept in John 11:35 and said IT IS FINISHED in john 19:30 , he was actually referring to your sense.

He wept because u are a VERY mumu man and said it is finished because ur sense don dry
tha k you for your professional comment
Re: I Need A Woman’s Opinion. by MEGA4BILLION(m): 8:53am On Apr 28, 2020
You faked a document to impress a randy girl who treats you like a trash. If you are caught and deported, people will shout "VILLIAGE PEOPLE"
e be like say your munu never do.

5 Likes

Re: I Need A Woman’s Opinion. by kweenfash: 9:00am On Apr 28, 2020
It's obvious she's using you. She knows she's your weakness and she's it using against you. You love her and the feeling is not mutual. She constantly hurt your feelings despite all you do for her. I feel she wants to explore and you are you're not letting her to. My dear, you just have to let her go. Even if she comes back to apologise and cry her eyes out, forgive her but don't accept her back or else She'll ruin you.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Woman’s Opinion. by Hed0nist: 9:02am On Apr 28, 2020
realdickoflife:
the funny part is when I got the court date and we appeared the judge was african american and her fi al words where, ‘your character itself throws a shade on your case, plus you come her with no evidence to all your claims’.

You were lucky o. Imagine how ruined your life would have been if you were found guilty.

Oga I beg you, please ghost her. No contact. Forgive her in your mind but let it end there. Not everyone deserves a space in your life.

5 Likes

Re: I Need A Woman’s Opinion. by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 28, 2020
Now see later now women will say all men are scum what are we going to call a woman like this

1 Like

Re: I Need A Woman’s Opinion. by Rhaspody(m): 9:51am On Apr 28, 2020
Don't mend fences with her. Are you too blinded by love or too ugly to get another girl and move on?

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Woman’s Opinion. by Rhaspody(m): 9:52am On Apr 28, 2020
Hed0nist:

You were lucky o. Imagine how ruined your life would have been if you were found guilty.

Oga I beg you, please ghost her. No contact. Forgive her in you mind but let it end there. Not everyone deserves a space in your life.

Men are scum
women are scam

4 Likes

Re: I Need A Woman’s Opinion. by Joskiro50: 10:25am On Apr 28, 2020
Op honestly I'd advise you to leave her permanently. You're a good person and you deserve better, don't give in to the pressure of making amends with her, you can still be friends from afar. All the best sir...

Modified:
Op I'm in need of 3k currently; can you help me?

1 Like

Re: I Need A Woman’s Opinion. by stephcat: 10:31am On Apr 28, 2020
realdickoflife:
So this has been a long time coming. I am basically asking for opinion mostly from the women folk.
I had this ex that we dated for about 2 years. We both live in the United States. We met in 2017 and started dating in 2018 February. It was love as we were head over heels in love with each other. She was younger than me by about 7 years and I was like a friend and confidant. We took each other seriously. During that time a few incidences occurred that shook our relationship. I will try my best to lay out the story and also underline my faults as I need an honest opinion on if I was right or wrong.

Late 2018 I caught her talking to an Ex and she confessed that her mother being a Jehovah witness told her specifically that she wanted her to marry a witness. We were living together and she apologized and said it was a moment of weakness. She had planned on moving out to live with him. A few months later she claimed she got a job that required her to move. We had a big fight and I forcefully got a check I had written in her name back telling her since she wanted to leave my house she was no longer entitled to my money. She left but we settled things 24 hours later.
We then decided to mend what we had. I kept working and helping her with bills. I tried ti make her a better person educationally but being the young 23 year old gal she was she was head strong. I particularly dont like confrontation and sometimes when we fight I just keep mum in the house or go play video games. Fast forward we had another big issue and I realized she was getting attention from some make folk that made ger act that way. We settled it and I decided to get her a gift. It was expensive almost $1300. Later in the year 2019 We got a new 2019 model vehicle for her. It almost cost me my job as I had to falsify some documents to ensure she was qualified for a Vehicle that was way above her means. Towards the middle of the year she decided to quit her job and come back to my place so we could move out together elsewhere. 2 days after she moved I woke to dress up for work about 5 an and realized her phone kept ringing so I picked it up and it was calls from a guy she always claimed was a friend. I saw the chat and all the plans to move in with him in another state. I confronted her after coming back from work and next thing she called the police and claimed her life was in danger. I explained what happened when the police came to my house and they then said I should let her move out. 3 weeks later I got a letter in the mail saying I was charged for assault. We went to court and both judges on separate occassions Told her I wasnt guilty and they felt her story was false. I involved her mother and the mother outrighlty supported her daughter. I reminded her I have always been there for her. 3 months into the relationship I had to go with her to the hospital has she started bleeding profusely and we realized she aborted for her ex before we started dating. She also claimed she has mood swings from a rape experience at 8 years old that made her go through vaginal repair. I knew all of this when I went into the relationship head first. Now my friends who told me in the start not to date a gal they saw as not being in the same class moneywise and societal wise based on status and experience mock me. Everyone I knew in my area and life knew about us. I had to take all my pictures down from my social media. Her defence was that I was too harsh on her when she had an accident. She had 2 accidents within the space of 7 months and a car I bought for my dad also she also hit it and I had to repair it before shipping to Nigeria. At that point I requested for a 60 day break from her to figure out her life as she kept making mistakes that were costly. She ran to that other guy who consoled her and then planned her exit. I pointed out to her that a man who knows you live with another man and tries to get you to move out and move in with him either has self esteem issues or has no plans for you. My question is where exactly did I go wrong? Lastly 2 weeks ago I called her mother on a whim and the mother picked my call and even spoke to me for 2 hours I was shocked, that told me she either was burnt where she went or it didnt work out. Do you think its okay for me to mend fences with her? I have moved on and I decided to take a break from dating, but the death of a recent family member just made me want to make up with any and everyone I had an issue with.
So after everything you've narrated here you still need someone to tell you what to do....
Bro don't be a disgrace to my specie...weak clown

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Woman’s Opinion. by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 28, 2020
ednut1:
Who raised all these weak silly men allowing women to ride them. Tufiakwa
as in ehn, this one weak me.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Woman’s Opinion. by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 28, 2020
I don't even know what to say.
your mumu weak me i no go lie
Re: I Need A Woman’s Opinion. by ednut1(m): 10:46am On Apr 28, 2020
Semperty:
as in ehn, this one weak me.
i would rather a woman calls me stingy while i invest in my future and retirement. Everyone should spend his or her own money. There are many guys like this guy who even train siblings of wife or gf till they are broke and abandoned. Tufiakwa

4 Likes

Re: I Need A Woman’s Opinion. by 2dice01: 10:49am On Apr 28, 2020
grin cheesy
What have you gained in this your relationship
Re: I Need A Woman’s Opinion. by DonEd(m): 11:01am On Apr 28, 2020
You already know the answer to ur question.

But in case u want to give excuses for it, hear it.

Move on bro. Let ur heart heal then find someone better, Someone worth you amd ur effort. And please, dont date a girl whose adventurous side is still very much active.

The truth is, at the end of it all, love is our downfall.

My two cents though.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pls I Need Advice!!!! Should I Continue With This Girl Or She Is Not Worth It??? / OMG! Is This The New Format {PHOTOS} / My Girlfriend Seems Academically Dull

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.