Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,983 members, 7,852,314 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:56 PM

I Need A Woman’s Opinion. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Woman’s Opinion. (3029 Views)

Opinion: What Hustling Guys Should Note Before Dating Flashy/Materialistic Lady / Guys & Girls That Wear Glasses Are Safe To Date - Opinion / "A Woman On Lowcut?" Victor Poko Johnson's Nude Loved Up Photo Sparks Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Woman’s Opinion. by 9japride(m): 11:53am On Apr 30, 2020
Op please stop disgracing men, except your story is false. So you don't know girls of that age are not stable especially in relationship matters. Move on and don't look back. Because she will never change and the more you get deeper into any relationship with her, you might likely fall in into depression. Whatever you have done for her in the past count it as a way you've contributed to nature. Usa has a lot of pretty ladies over there.
Re: I Need A Woman’s Opinion. by Ishilove: 12:01pm On Apr 30, 2020
realdickoflife:
the funny part is when I got the court date and we appeared the judge was african american and her fi al words where, ‘your character itself throws a shade on your case, plus you come her with no evidence to all your claims’.
My question is why are the two of you living together??

Take a break, young man. Leave her to her devices and for God's sake grow some sense.
Re: I Need A Woman’s Opinion. by Heiterkeit(f): 4:06pm On Apr 30, 2020
Leave the girl before she kills you. You are a weak man.
Re: I Need A Woman’s Opinion. by efficiencie(m): 4:29pm On Apr 30, 2020
DominusPrime:
Make up with her but don't date her anymore. So far she's gained a lot more from this relationship than you have. She's got a good car, money, a good house to stay and she still has the liberty of fucking around and coming back to you. What have u gained? Sex? What else? The only reason her mum spoke to you well is cos you seem to be the most paying guy of all the guys fucking her. And to think you risked your job for this kind of girl. You must agree that that wasn't love but foolishness. Infact scratch my first statement. Making up with her will only bring back your foolishness. Don't keep a grudge but make sure you cut off from her and the mum. What kind of conversation do you think her and her mum have about you? You think they sit down and talk about how caring and loving you are? Hell no. They talk about how easy you are to manipulate and why she should go back to u especially as the other guys aren't as foolishly generous as you are.

Dude, if you needed the advice of the gods, lol, here it is...look no further!
Re: I Need A Woman’s Opinion. by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 30, 2020
efficiencie:

Dude, if you needed the advice of the gods, lol, here it is...look no further!
Lol...we learn bro...

1 Like

Re: I Need A Woman’s Opinion. by Nobody: 4:39pm On May 01, 2020
Op, you deserve better. I can't believe you are here still asking us for advice. Things could have gone really badly for you after she accused you. I mean, come on... A black msn being accused in the US for rape?! You're playing with fire

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sexy Instagram Girl Onyinyechi Shows Off Her ASS In Transaparent Outfit / See What Happened Between Me And My Boss Some Months Ago. / “I Have Stayed For Months Without Knacking” – Lady Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.