Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,773 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Have You Ever Tried This During Sex (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Tried This During Sex (photo) (12074 Views)

Man Shares After Sex Photo With His White Sugar Mummy / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Tried This During Sex (photo) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 28, 2020
When you are really hitting the center of gravity and she’s moaning really hard, slow it down and ask her this question

“have you ever cheated on me” angry

Then fire down and don’t slow down this time. Listen to the rubbish she’ll say grin, then tell her to swear. Oh lord. Don’t slow down o, more fire this time and listen to her swear and curse her generations.

Continue!! fire down!! don’t stop, IDIOT tongue fire down till your waist break.

Give your life to Christ. HE IS WAITING FOR YOU.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Tried This During Sex (photo) by phelonrays: 9:15pm On Apr 28, 2020
cryundecided

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Tried This During Sex (photo) by Timil: 9:32pm On Apr 28, 2020
Don't do drugs.. They won't hear..

Now this one has run mad...

Stupidity like seriously you are Stupidity.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Tried This During Sex (photo) by FatherBona: 10:08pm On Apr 28, 2020
Timil:
Don't do drugs.. They won't hear..

Now this one has run mad...

[s]Stupidity like seriously you are Stupidity[/s].
Ignore the moniker, that guy is not half as stupid as he wants you to believe.
I say again, ignore the moniker. grin
He doesn't do drugs either.

12 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Tried This During Sex (photo) by YngDenzel1: 10:54pm On Apr 28, 2020
FatherBona:

how u take know? Are u his dealer?

9 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Tried This During Sex (photo) by FatherBona: 10:57pm On Apr 28, 2020
YngDenzel1:
how u take know? Are u his dealer?

I've always wondered why you were less than 4ft tall until I saw this photo of your Dad you just uploaded, then I stopped wondering.

12 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Tried This During Sex (photo) by Elimon(m): 11:04pm On Apr 28, 2020
Lol...tried it before...i really works ...i had to promise not to do it again
Re: Have You Ever Tried This During Sex (photo) by sunshineV(f): 11:55pm On Apr 28, 2020
Lmao stupidity ma pami na

Why ur thread no cry grace fp sef

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Tried This During Sex (photo) by Nobody: 12:05am On Apr 29, 2020
Stupidity, you are one hell of a fellow. To be honest, you are one of the select few really living his moniker.
Ride on dude. Your stupidity will be rewarded in due time.

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Tried This During Sex (photo) by Nobody: 12:16am On Apr 29, 2020
FatherBona:

he is not even stupid at all, if only people know who he is.
Egbon Stupidy, I really appreciate you o, thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Tried This During Sex (photo) by Rhuyie(f): 12:17am On Apr 29, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Tried This During Sex (photo) by FatherBona: 12:32am On Apr 29, 2020
southniyikaye:
he is not even stupid at all, if only people know who he is.
Egbon Stupidy, I really appreciate you o, thank you.
He would kill me for saying this but I cant help it.
That guy is anything but stupid. I have learnt a huge lesson in simplicity and humility thnx to him.
Showers of God's blessings upon him.

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Tried This During Sex (photo) by FatherBona: 7:10am On Apr 29, 2020
Ninejaywon:
Stupidity, you are one hell of a fellow. To be honest, you are one of the select few really living his moniker.
Ride on dude. Your stupidity will be rewarded in due time.
That guy get sense pass you wey dey talk anyhow.
No b by moniker o
Re: Have You Ever Tried This During Sex (photo) by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 29, 2020
FatherBona:
That guy get sense pass you wey dey talk anyhow. No b by moniker o
You are most definitely his brother in stupidity.
Re: Have You Ever Tried This During Sex (photo) by FatherBona: 8:21am On Apr 29, 2020
Ninejaywon:

Agreed
Now please have a nice day, Albert Einstein
Re: Have You Ever Tried This During Sex (photo) by Onyenna(m): 9:40am On Apr 29, 2020
Someone is trying so hard to defend the OP here.....

This is Nairaland for fvcks sake! People come on here to catch fun and jonse around sometimes...

You act like you're new here....

Whether the OP is smart or not in real life doesn't matter here.... This is mostly a faceless forum and he'll be judged by what ever he puts up.....

Take Nwamaikpe for a fvcking example..... Some people think he's a fool.... But.... Judging by how he coordinates his write-ups, you can tell he's smart in real life..... But that doesn't mean people won't attack him sometimes.....

Stupidity created this thread to make people laugh..... I was laughing till i saw how you were jumping around here....

Nairalanders have a right to air their views here [in peace]... Get that into your fvcking skull Nigger!!

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Tried This During Sex (photo) by Biglittlelois(f): 9:51am On Apr 29, 2020
I actually do enjoy reading his threads, anytime I see a new topic from him with the usual "(photo)" as clickbait, I just laugh cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Tried This During Sex (photo) by Nobody: 10:13am On Apr 29, 2020
Onyenna:
Someone is trying so hard to defend the OP here.....

This is Nairaland for fvcks sake! People come on here to catch fun and jonse around sometimes...

You act like you're new here....

Whether the OP is smart or not in real life doesn't matter here.... This is mostly a faceless forum and he'll be judged by what ever he puts up.....

Take Nwamaikpe for a fvcking example..... Some people think he's a fool.... But.... Judging by how he coordinates his write-ups, you can tell he's smart in real life..... But that doesn't mean people won't attack him sometimes.....

Stupidity created this thread to make people laugh..... I was laughing till i saw how you were jumping around here....

Nairalanders have a right to air their views here [in peace]... Get that into your fvcking skull Nigger!!

bro no let hypertension kill you o, the rate at which you are vibrating, you might likely start convulsing o

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Tried This During Sex (photo) by Edopesin: 10:31am On Apr 29, 2020
Ninejaywon:

Same person bruh, you're replying the same same person
Re: Have You Ever Tried This During Sex (photo) by Ukayo(f): 2:40pm On Apr 29, 2020
Re: Have You Ever Tried This During Sex (photo) by Onyenna(m): 3:00pm On Apr 29, 2020
southniyikaye:
bro no let hypertension kill you o, the rate at which you are vibrating, you might likely start convulsing o

I'm vibrating on a specially vibrating frequency.....

Lmao.....

Thanks....

How's the lockdown in your area?
Re: Have You Ever Tried This During Sex (photo) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 29, 2020
Onyenna:

I'm vibrating on a specially vibrating frequency.....

Lmao.....

Thanks....

How's the lockdown in your area?
well thank God for the OP, he was able to ease the pain on Sunday but if you decide to ease more of my pain, I will really appreciate o sir.
The OP is a good man believe me.
HungerBad o seriously.
Re: Have You Ever Tried This During Sex (photo) by Onyenna(m): 3:22pm On Apr 29, 2020
southniyikaye:
well thank God for the OP, he was able to ease the pain on Sunday but if you decide to ease more of my pain, I will really appreciate o sir.
The OP is a good man believe me.
HungerBad o seriously.

I gat like 2k to spare.....
Re: Have You Ever Tried This During Sex (photo) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 29, 2020
Onyenna:

haa oga MI God bless you o.
5330424024 fidelity
Re: Have You Ever Tried This During Sex (photo) by Onyenna(m): 7:21pm On Apr 29, 2020
southniyikaye:
haa oga MI God bless you o.
5330424024 fidelity

Done.... Via GTB.....
Re: Have You Ever Tried This During Sex (photo) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 29, 2020
Onyenna:

Done.... Via GTB.....
hey hey hey
God bless you sir for this. You will never lack o

Oga stupidity, this your spirit strong o, even your topic dey give blessing

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Tried This During Sex (photo) by Lawly: 7:30pm On Apr 29, 2020
Onyenna:

abeg help me also ooooo before hunger use me shine finish. abeg help me too and you LL never hunger in ur life say amen.

Zenith Bank

(1) (Reply)

Are You Faithful In Your Current Relationship? / Be Careful Who You Call Ugly. Compare Picture Of 6 Years Ago To The Present Pix. / Are All Girls That Club In Nigerian Night Clubs Bad Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.