Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,247 members, 7,818,840 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

How Do I Make The Guy I Like Forget His Ex Girlfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Make The Guy I Like Forget His Ex Girlfriend? (18739 Views)

How I Was Raped Bruttaly By A Guy I Trusted So Much. / A Guy I Like Seems To Be Ignoring Me. / Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Make The Guy I Like Forget His Ex Girlfriend? by Lacrissa: 12:43am On Jan 10, 2011
ok i made a post about my close male friend claiming he likes me and which I also like however he is still missing his ex girlfriend. When we met as friends, he poured out his heart to me about his past relationship. It was for 7 years but has been over for a year. He claims he likes me but today, I noticed he was distant and I asked him why. He didn't want to tell me before but later told me, he is still mourning the loss of his ex girlfriend.

I have tried talking to him. I don't know what else to do for him. i just want him to be happy.
Re: How Do I Make The Guy I Like Forget His Ex Girlfriend? by MrsEve2(f): 1:06am On Jan 10, 2011
The hell? Why would you force a guy to forget his ex? Please tell me you are not that desperate!
Re: How Do I Make The Guy I Like Forget His Ex Girlfriend? by Lacrissa: 1:11am On Jan 10, 2011
Mrs, Eve:

The hell? Why would you force a guy to forget his ex? Please tell me you are not that desperate!

How do I sound desperate? I just care about him and hate seeing him sad. I have been in a situation like that too. i just feel helpless for him and maybe also because i do like him.
Re: How Do I Make The Guy I Like Forget His Ex Girlfriend? by aminalib(f): 1:31am On Jan 10, 2011
sorry love but you do sound DESPERATE, that's how your title sounds, anyhow i would suggest you back off from this guy, being with someone for seven years is a long time to just get over them like that, do not let someone use u as a rebound, there was a guy i once liked alot, however he had just broke off an engagement with his girlfriend and of course he still loved her, i just backed out of that situation easily because it's not battle you will win, let someone like you on their own term, not by force,
Re: How Do I Make The Guy I Like Forget His Ex Girlfriend? by aminalib(f): 1:32am On Jan 10, 2011
you want him to be happy, meaning u just want him to be with u grin
Re: How Do I Make The Guy I Like Forget His Ex Girlfriend? by Lacrissa: 1:51am On Jan 10, 2011
aminalib:

you want him to be happy, meaning u just want him to be with u grin

Leave me joo lol grin

aminalib:

sorry love but you do sound DESPERATE, that's how your title sounds, anyhow i would suggest you back off from this guy, being with someone for seven years is a long time to just get over them like that, do not let someone use u as a rebound, there was a guy i once liked alot, however he had just broke off an engagement with his girlfriend and of course he still loved her, i just backed out of that situation easily because it's not battle you will win, let someone like you on their own term, not by force,

I guess I agree with you to let him be. We are friends regardless but he was the one that made his intentions known to me that he does like me and i found out i have fallen for him too. But i guess the best thing to do now whether as friends is to give him space. Just that i do care and want him to be happy.
Re: How Do I Make The Guy I Like Forget His Ex Girlfriend? by aminalib(f): 1:58am On Jan 10, 2011
umhhm u want him to be happy, well maybe when him and his girl get back together he will be happy, why do u not encourage him to work things out with the ex,

1 Like

Re: How Do I Make The Guy I Like Forget His Ex Girlfriend? by Lacrissa: 2:05am On Jan 10, 2011
aminalib:

umhhm u want him to be happy, well maybe when him and his girl get back together he will be happy, why do u not encourage him to work things out with the ex,

U r wicked o lol, u see me saying i like him grin well the truth about his ex, I doubt they can get back. she is actually even going out with his friend.
Re: How Do I Make The Guy I Like Forget His Ex Girlfriend? by aminalib(f): 2:06am On Jan 10, 2011
lmao, sorry, well then just be a good friend and see what happens, but strange things happen in life, this guy could end up going back to her if she takes him back,
Re: How Do I Make The Guy I Like Forget His Ex Girlfriend? by Areaboy2(m): 2:12am On Jan 10, 2011
*walks in to see so many chics* *quietly sits down*  undecided
Re: How Do I Make The Guy I Like Forget His Ex Girlfriend? by MMM2(m): 3:10am On Jan 10, 2011
give him sex always, he will get over it.
Re: How Do I Make The Guy I Like Forget His Ex Girlfriend? by MrsEve2(f): 3:11am On Jan 10, 2011
Don't you think she haven't giving him some punny? HE IS STILL NOT OVER HIS EX! Men!
Re: How Do I Make The Guy I Like Forget His Ex Girlfriend? by marshal4us(m): 12:40pm On Jan 10, 2011
Mrs, Eve:

why do u always sound odd. u were expected to offer a solution, rather u'r, i hope thats not hw u'r in real life and maybe Mobo 444 was right about d CABAL list.
Re: How Do I Make The Guy I Like Forget His Ex Girlfriend? by viruz007(m): 1:19pm On Jan 10, 2011
*walks into the class* undecided

@ Poster: mayb a lil real estate i.e space may help, show him love. try and help him do tinz that will not make him remember her. sha wish u luck. wink smiley

*hibernating at the backseat*
Re: How Do I Make The Guy I Like Forget His Ex Girlfriend? by Lacrissa: 8:51am On Jan 11, 2011
Mrs, Eve:

Don't you think she haven't giving him some punny? HE IS STILL NOT OVER HIS EX! Men!

I have not!

viruz007:

*walks into the class* undecided

@ Poster: mayb a lil real estate i.e space may help, show him love. try and help him do tinz that will not make him remember her. sha wish u luck. wink smiley

*hibernating at the backseat*

Right
Re: How Do I Make The Guy I Like Forget His Ex Girlfriend? by Phate07(m): 9:25am On Jan 11, 2011

Poster, you are living a very complicated life.
Re: How Do I Make The Guy I Like Forget His Ex Girlfriend? by Phate07(m): 9:28am On Jan 11, 2011

Re: How Do I Make The Guy I Like Forget His Ex Girlfriend? by Lacrissa: 9:33am On Jan 11, 2011
Phate07:

How and why do u say so?
Re: How Do I Make The Guy I Like Forget His Ex Girlfriend? by iyatrustee(f): 11:20am On Jan 11, 2011
Very simple! I do it all the time cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: How Do I Make The Guy I Like Forget His Ex Girlfriend? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 04, 2012
O sweet mother!^^
Re: How Do I Make The Guy I Like Forget His Ex Girlfriend? by LSkooker: 5:09am On Jun 05, 2012
aminalib: lmao, sorry, well then just be a good friend and see what happens, but strange things happen in life, this guy could end up going back to her if she takes him back,
aminalib: umhhm u want him to be happy, well maybe when him and his girl get back together he will be happy, why do u not encourage him to work things out with the ex,

Yes u should not force him to forget his Ex . May be u can help him to go back to his ex.
Re: How Do I Make The Guy I Like Forget His Ex Girlfriend? by MrCork17: 5:39am On Jun 05, 2012
Lamusa. how can i forget u? angry
Re: How Do I Make The Guy I Like Forget His Ex Girlfriend? by Exponental(m): 10:16am On Jun 05, 2012
Give him overdose of sexomyccin.
Re: How Do I Make The Guy I Like Forget His Ex Girlfriend? by Peterson1993(m): 11:18am On Jun 05, 2012
Constant banging and kissing will make him feel like his ex-girlfreind is in her grave
Re: How Do I Make The Guy I Like Forget His Ex Girlfriend? by Youngpo413: 10:04am On Oct 21, 2014
^^

(1) (Reply)

Dos And Don'ts On A First Date / Marriage To Uneducated Girl (advantages And Disadvantages) / Disadvantages Of Being A Virgin.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.