Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,236 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

Pls I Need To Fall Out Of Love With My Friend. Help! I'm Serious. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls I Need To Fall Out Of Love With My Friend. Help! I'm Serious. (1021 Views)

Tips On How To Fall Out Of Love For Ladies / Help I'm About To Get Married To A Lady I Can't Have Sex With / Why Are Men Always Afraid To Fall In Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls I Need To Fall Out Of Love With My Friend. Help! I'm Serious. by Lacrissa: 6:21am On Jan 10, 2011
I don't know what kind of mad love is this but all i'm thinking about is him and if he calls me or not. Initially i wasn't interested only as my good friend he was but now I think i might be falling love. I don;t want that to happen, what do i do?
Re: Pls I Need To Fall Out Of Love With My Friend. Help! I'm Serious. by Madukaele(m): 6:43am On Jan 10, 2011
sis if is tru lov den u can do anything about it. move on with d flow nd pray u dont crash. if u do crash wear helment
Re: Pls I Need To Fall Out Of Love With My Friend. Help! I'm Serious. by Lacrissa: 7:06am On Jan 10, 2011
Madukaele:

sis if is tru lov den u can do anything about it. move on with d flow nd pray u dont crash. if u do crash wear helment
embarassed
Re: Pls I Need To Fall Out Of Love With My Friend. Help! I'm Serious. by almoner(m): 7:31am On Jan 10, 2011
Just the same way you drove into the relationship
Re: Pls I Need To Fall Out Of Love With My Friend. Help! I'm Serious. by Nobody: 7:44am On Jan 10, 2011
Lacrissa u again? No comment.
Re: Pls I Need To Fall Out Of Love With My Friend. Help! I'm Serious. by sistajay(f): 9:29am On Jan 10, 2011
@ Poster

Spend all you time here on Nairaland, will help get him off your mind. . . . . . hehehehe!
Re: Pls I Need To Fall Out Of Love With My Friend. Help! I'm Serious. by Sijo01(f): 10:28am On Jan 10, 2011
sista-jay:

@ Poster

Spend all you time here on Nairaland, will help get him off your mind. . . . . . hehehehe!

Gbam.

@poster, dis all u need to do.
Re: Pls I Need To Fall Out Of Love With My Friend. Help! I'm Serious. by MrRambo: 12:01pm On Jan 10, 2011
love na wantin tin.

Solution; make me ur friend too grin
Re: Pls I Need To Fall Out Of Love With My Friend. Help! I'm Serious. by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jan 10, 2011
make a move on him and just tell him ur feelings with a note
Re: Pls I Need To Fall Out Of Love With My Friend. Help! I'm Serious. by Phate07(m): 8:58pm On Jan 10, 2011

Distance is a great factor. Just limit contact with the person to the barest minimum.
Re: Pls I Need To Fall Out Of Love With My Friend. Help! I'm Serious. by apoti(m): 9:27pm On Jan 10, 2011
I wonder why people don't want to date their friends undecided
The best relationship u can have is to go out with your close friend, cos you would have known each other very well.
U guys were not pretending or forming for each other b4, nothing compares to that.

just talking from experienc,
Re: Pls I Need To Fall Out Of Love With My Friend. Help! I'm Serious. by xandy84: 11:11pm On Jan 10, 2011
simple like ABC, just give your friend to him as a date and you are off the hook, or better still you sister,
Re: Pls I Need To Fall Out Of Love With My Friend. Help! I'm Serious. by Lacrissa: 8:55am On Jan 11, 2011
yorke:

Lacrissa u again? No comment.

what did I do? grin

apoti:

I wonder why people don't want to date their friends undecided
The best relationship u can have is to go out with your close friend, cos you would have known each other very well.
U guys were not pretending or forming for each other b4, nothing compares to that.

just talking from experienc,

I was one of those people but as I grew older and at this point, I don't think there's anything wrong in dating your close friend, maybe a little weird i guess.

jacobscros:

make a move on him and just tell him your feelings with a note

Na, might be too much and freak him out.

sista-jay:

@ Poster

Then be prepared to see posts about him only cheesy
Re: Pls I Need To Fall Out Of Love With My Friend. Help! I'm Serious. by Nobody: 9:05am On Jan 11, 2011
U posted a thread of bein sexually attracted 2 ur friend. U've had sex with him rite?
Re: Pls I Need To Fall Out Of Love With My Friend. Help! I'm Serious. by Lacrissa: 9:35am On Jan 11, 2011
yorke:

U posted a thread of bein sexually attracted 2 your friend. U've had sex with him rite?

No I haven't.

(1) (Reply)

She Spend The Weekends In My House Can I Mary Her / Problems Of Luv / Y Nl Sees Virgins As Kids Is What I Dont Understand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.