Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Guys, The Solution To All Our Relationship Problems - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, The Solution To All Our Relationship Problems (1866 Views)

She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? / GUYS! The Guilty Ones Wont Say Amen (PHOTO) / Things Ladies Must Know About Guys. The Truth! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, The Solution To All Our Relationship Problems by johndoe200: 11:17am On Jan 10, 2011
Why Can't We keep Women As Pets?

Guys, don't you get tired of the hassle and agro you get in relationships?

A few guys have come up with the perfect solution. Imagine this:

You have a women/girl who:

1. Only speaks when she is spoken to.
2. Is available for sex 24/7.
3. Has devoted her life to pleasing you.
4. when you are not in the mood for her or don't want to see her you put her away somewhere.
5. Does not make any demands of you of any sort.

All you need is a small cage (or cages if you want more than one). They don't take up much space and are cheap. If you have enough space, you can get
the kind of houses they use for dogs.

Guys what do you think, should we not all have at least one of these?
Re: Guys, The Solution To All Our Relationship Problems by Areaboy2(m): 11:57am On Jan 10, 2011
ahhhh, the perfect woman!!! cheesy we can only dream for it tongue, hahahaha
Re: Guys, The Solution To All Our Relationship Problems by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 10, 2011
Thanks for the joke, I needed it.
Re: Guys, The Solution To All Our Relationship Problems by calddon(m): 5:05pm On Jan 10, 2011
johndoe200:

Why Can't We keep Women As Pets?

Guys, don't you get tired of the hassle and agro you get in relationships?

A few guys have come up with the perfect solution. Imagine this:

You have a women/girl who:

1. Only speaks when she is spoken to.
2. Is available for sex 24/7.
3. Has devoted her life to pleasing you.
4. when you are not in the mood for her or don't want to see her you put her away somewhere.
5. Does not make any demands of you of any sort.

All you need is a small cage (or cages if you want more than one). They don't take up much space and are cheap. If you have enough space, you can get
the kind of houses they use for dogs.

Guys what do you think, should we not all have at least one of these?

haba! NO! me i no buy the idea or fantasy cos they are not dolls or some sex bla bla, they are humans, so just keep fantasizing. i like them just the way they are.
Re: Guys, The Solution To All Our Relationship Problems by 2good(m): 5:37pm On Jan 10, 2011
@ Johnjoe200,
Do you have a sister and a mother?
Re: Guys, The Solution To All Our Relationship Problems by johndoe200: 5:56pm On Jan 10, 2011
rokiatu:

Thanks for the joke, I needed it.

No joke. People have put this into practice.

Area_boy:

ahhhh,  the perfect woman!!!  cheesy we can only dream for it  tongue,  hahahaha

You can make this a reality if you have the will.
Re: Guys, The Solution To All Our Relationship Problems by johndoe200: 5:58pm On Jan 10, 2011
calddon:

haba! NO! me i no buy the idea or fantasy cos they are not dolls or some sex bla bla, they are humans, so just keep fantasizing. i like them just the way they are.

They are not dolls, just pets. To be trained and enjoyed.

2good:

@ Johnjoe200,
Do you have a sister and a mother?

Sisters and a mother, so?
Re: Guys, The Solution To All Our Relationship Problems by adamsrib(f): 6:07pm On Jan 10, 2011
I'm not a internet novice so not a lot surprises me on the internet. However NL has an almost demonic force against women. It's actually scary that people not only have these thoughts but they take the time to write about it on a message board. Why this type of thing is allowed baffles me. Almost every thread turns into a fight. Is this what Nigeria is about? I'm moving to Nigeria later this year to get married and I hope and pray that most people do not hold the beliefs presented here. If they do, God help me.
Re: Guys, The Solution To All Our Relationship Problems by johndoe200: 6:22pm On Jan 10, 2011
adamsrib:

I'm not a internet novice so not a lot surprises me on the internet. However NL has an almost demonic force against women. It's actually scary that people not only have these thoughts but they take the time to write about it on a message board. Why this type of thing is allowed baffles me. Almost every thread turns into a fight. Is this what Nigeria is about? I'm moving to Nigeria later this year to get married and I hope and pray that most people do not hold the beliefs presented here. If they do, God help me.

Well I don't know where you have been, but if you are black and originally a Nigerian, you should be aware that women are just there to be used and they actually feel happier when they are properly trained and please their men.
Re: Guys, The Solution To All Our Relationship Problems by adamsrib(f): 6:27pm On Jan 10, 2011
I'm not Nigerian, I'm American.
Re: Guys, The Solution To All Our Relationship Problems by johndoe200: 6:31pm On Jan 10, 2011
adamsrib:

I'm not Nigerian,  I'm American.

Well, sorry. I have always found Americans amusing, they leave America and expect the people of other counties to be clones/copies of Americans.

America and the western countries in general lost control of their women a long time ago. This has resulted in their degeneration into feral behavior.

Women need to be kept in their place and made to concentrate on the things that they are good for. I need not explain what these are in detail do I?
Re: Guys, The Solution To All Our Relationship Problems by 9to5365(m): 6:41pm On Jan 10, 2011
@johndoe200

Dude you are hard core. If you need any tips on training the women, let me know. I have some ideas on this.
Re: Guys, The Solution To All Our Relationship Problems by Phate07(m): 6:42pm On Jan 10, 2011

Hmmm. Only possible if the world was flat.

But as far as they have tittays, nyash and punanies, i guess we have to put up with their antics.
Re: Guys, The Solution To All Our Relationship Problems by Orton10(m): 6:50pm On Jan 10, 2011
adamsrib:

Hey kid, keep dat white tamed trap of yours shut! If you ain't gat sense to disseminate.
Because you're a yank doesn't give you the right to criticize or say things vat you know nufin about.
Your country ain't no paradise neither are its inhabitants Angels, same here in Nigeria. Nobody made you judge over us so Just shut it and spare us your boo-boo.
Re: Guys, The Solution To All Our Relationship Problems by adamsrib(f): 7:16pm On Jan 10, 2011
Not white and not a kid. Nice try. You must get really tired of women telling you that.

Africa is my home. Just because I was born and raised in America does not make it my home. You and your backward thinking friends don't scare me. You can huff and puff, and throw your tantrums all you want. Its just a facade for having absolutely nothing interesting or worthwhile to say.
Re: Guys, The Solution To All Our Relationship Problems by Orton10(m): 9:00pm On Jan 10, 2011
^
For the record, i never said you were white, and secondly, i called you a kid cos only kids trash talk the way you did.
Lady, no one is here to huff and buff nor scare or bully anybody so pls take note.k.
But I still stand my ground, no one made you Judge over us, and never say nothing about what you know nothing about.

Sidenote: I apologize for my mode of approach earlier on and sorry we gotdaf on the wrong foot.k.
Catch you later A.rib dear am outta here.
Re: Guys, The Solution To All Our Relationship Problems by Spclst900: 9:30pm On Jan 10, 2011
Phate07:

Hmmm. Only possible if the world was flat.

But as far as they have tittays, nyash and punanies, i guess we have to put up with their antics.

no two ways about it
Re: Guys, The Solution To All Our Relationship Problems by adamsrib(f): 10:08pm On Jan 10, 2011
Orton1_0:

^
For the record, i never said you were white, and secondly, i called you a kid cos only kids trash talk the way you did.
Lady, no one is here to huff and buff nor scare or bully anybody so pls take note.k.
But I still stand my ground, no one made you Judge over us, and never say nothing about what you know nothing about.

Sidenote: I apologize for my mode of approach earlier on and sorry we gotdaf on the wrong foot.k.
Catch you later A.rib dear am outta here.

If I came across as judgmental I apologize. That was not my intent. Later.
Re: Guys, The Solution To All Our Relationship Problems by Mcleo007(m): 12:00am On Jan 11, 2011
Clownish thread! Lmao
Re: Guys, The Solution To All Our Relationship Problems by 2kurupt(m): 12:25am On Jan 11, 2011
OP wat have you been smoking? grin grin grin

But on a serious note, the whole world would be a better place if all the females will drop the 'women emancipation' stance and be more submissive to the male folk (in a relationship sense that is). But before anybody attacks me, lemme state clearly that am all for female education & equal opportunity cool
Re: Guys, The Solution To All Our Relationship Problems by johndoe200: 3:31am On Jan 11, 2011
2kurupt:

OP wat have you been smoking? grin grin grin

But on a serious note, the whole world would be a better place if all the females will drop the 'women emancipation' stance and be more submissive to the male folk (in a relationship sense that is). But before anybody attacks me, lemme state clearly that am all for female education & equal opportunity cool

Why only in a relationship sense? What is wrong with them being submissive period? Would the world not be a better place if all men owned at least one woman?
Re: Guys, The Solution To All Our Relationship Problems by johndoe200: 4:04am On Jan 11, 2011
9to5365:

@johndoe200

Dude you are hard core. If you need any tips on training the women, let me know. I have some ideas on this.

Hard core is good, isn't it? Let's hear your training tips. We can share tips and tricks to make better pets.
Re: Guys, The Solution To All Our Relationship Problems by Nobody: 5:15am On Jan 11, 2011
@Johndoe200, slap yourself, strip nude and jump into a waterfall. tongue angry
Re: Guys, The Solution To All Our Relationship Problems by Akinagirl(f): 6:02am On Jan 11, 2011
It would be better if he killed himself, one less i.diot  on the loose.
Re: Guys, The Solution To All Our Relationship Problems by Nobody: 6:04am On Jan 11, 2011
Akinagirl:

^^So true.
Re: Guys, The Solution To All Our Relationship Problems by Tinksh(f): 6:09am On Jan 11, 2011
Awesome, can we girls have that too. A guy who doesnt speak and just does what he is told, yay!!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, The Solution To All Our Relationship Problems by Nobody: 6:19am On Jan 11, 2011
@topic,
Oh yes.
And when you have female children, train them as you would train a pet dog, (sit, fetch, roll over, etc).
Make sure to train them to never have a mind of their own and to do whatever their owner demands. Absolutely whatever.
Re: Guys, The Solution To All Our Relationship Problems by johndoe200: 1:02pm On Jan 11, 2011
Akinagirl:

Why do you feel the need to hurl insults? Just goes to show why you need to be trained.

MzD@rkSkin:

@Johndoe200, slap yourself, strip unclothed and jump into a waterfall. tongue angry

MzD@rkSkin:

^^So true.

You disappoint me, I thought you had gone beyond harsh words. A refresher coarse maybe?
Re: Guys, The Solution To All Our Relationship Problems by johndoe200: 1:04pm On Jan 11, 2011
Tink_sh:

Awesome, can we girls have that too. A guy who doesnt speak and just does what he is told, yay!!!! grin grin grin

Sorry, pets can't have pets. I will however gladly train you, even at no cost to your owners.
Re: Guys, The Solution To All Our Relationship Problems by nikkyali(f): 1:12pm On Jan 11, 2011
U r a disgrace!
Re: Guys, The Solution To All Our Relationship Problems by Tinksh(f): 1:24pm On Jan 11, 2011
johndoe200:

Sorry, pets can't have pets. I will however gladly train you, even at no cost to your owners.

Hehe you wish!!! I will be the one doing the training! All this tough talk from you sounds like a little boy that needs a strong hand. grin
Re: Guys, The Solution To All Our Relationship Problems by Omolola1(f): 1:28pm On Jan 11, 2011
*No Comments*

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Women Use Facebook To Compete For Men And : : : / How To Spot A Gold Digger / Typical, Or Disgrace To Nigerian Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.