Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,878 members, 7,838,143 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Photos Of This Boobs Movement Lady Abby Chioma Will Help Your Konji Homones - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos Of This Boobs Movement Lady Abby Chioma Will Help Your Konji Homones (15724 Views)

Conjoined Twins Abby And Brittany Hensel Get Married To An Army Veteran (video) / Abby, University Of Ibadan Nursing Student Stretches To Impossible Positions / Meet Chioma Abby Zeus, The Founder Of 'The Boob Movement' (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of This Boobs Movement Lady Abby Chioma Will Help Your Konji Homones by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 12:41am On May 02, 2020
I gave him my phone number because I thought he was a cool guy so he knows quite a lot about me but thankfully I never revealed any personal details
OlawaleBammie:

Lol, this ur post sef get as e be oo grin grin

U sef carry ur garri comot for nairaland na..abi? cheesy cheesy

And besides, do u guys stay together?? If not den tell me how is it posible for him to achieve the last sentence u made
Re: Photos Of This Boobs Movement Lady Abby Chioma Will Help Your Konji Homones by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 12:42am On May 02, 2020
Okanlowomi leave me alone!!! Love is not by force!!!
0KNM:
Shut up son. Yes, I know you and I know you are a boy.

Son, go to yahoogay.com. Nairaland is for chasing women
Re: Photos Of This Boobs Movement Lady Abby Chioma Will Help Your Konji Homones by Nobody: 12:42am On May 02, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
Proof of how that deranged stalker kept on sending me such scary messages last year

Fake screenshot. Where is the link boy?
Re: Photos Of This Boobs Movement Lady Abby Chioma Will Help Your Konji Homones by OlawaleBammie: 12:42am On May 02, 2020
0KNM:
That’s what they do when they are being called out. I dare him to show any chat as he threatened.

Trust me, I know that boy very well. Andrew is just a sick boy
Aahhh...

U mean Anduru is her/his name??
Re: Photos Of This Boobs Movement Lady Abby Chioma Will Help Your Konji Homones by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 12:42am On May 02, 2020
search for it. I just happened to have the screenshot on my device
0KNM:

Fake screenshot. Where is the link boy?
Re: Photos Of This Boobs Movement Lady Abby Chioma Will Help Your Konji Homones by Nobody: 12:42am On May 02, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
Okanlowomi leave me alone!!! Love is not by force!!!
Yuck! Brov, I’m straight. Get the stepping
Re: Photos Of This Boobs Movement Lady Abby Chioma Will Help Your Konji Homones by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 12:43am On May 02, 2020
the man is a sick psycho. seriously.
OlawaleBammie:
Aahhh...

Re: Photos Of This Boobs Movement Lady Abby Chioma Will Help Your Konji Homones by Nobody: 12:43am On May 02, 2020
OlawaleBammie:
Aahhh...

His
Re: Photos Of This Boobs Movement Lady Abby Chioma Will Help Your Konji Homones by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 12:43am On May 02, 2020
well leave me TF alone and stop spreading false rumours about me
0KNM:
Yuck! Brov, I’m straight. Get the stepping
Re: Photos Of This Boobs Movement Lady Abby Chioma Will Help Your Konji Homones by Nobody: 12:43am On May 02, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
search for it. I just happened to have the screenshot on my device

You see, you can’t even post link. Fake dude

I’m done with you boy
Re: Photos Of This Boobs Movement Lady Abby Chioma Will Help Your Konji Homones by Nobody: 12:44am On May 02, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
well leave me TF alone and stop spreading false rumpus about me

Okay, you win uncle. Go meet your fellow Gays and leave innocent men alone. Nairaland and romance section is for chasing women
Re: Photos Of This Boobs Movement Lady Abby Chioma Will Help Your Konji Homones by OlawaleBammie: 12:44am On May 02, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
Proof of how that deranged stalker kept on sending me such scary messages last year

Ahhh, oknm i tink i bliv this, its more valid na grin grin grin angry cheesy
Re: Photos Of This Boobs Movement Lady Abby Chioma Will Help Your Konji Homones by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 12:44am On May 02, 2020
I specifically screenshot that post when it happened because I knew something like this would happen and I was right. when you reject crazy, they want to make you miserable.
0KNM:

You see, you can’t even post link. Fake dude

I’m done with you boy
Re: Photos Of This Boobs Movement Lady Abby Chioma Will Help Your Konji Homones by Nobody: 12:45am On May 02, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
I specifically screenshot that post when it happened because I knew something like this would happen and I was right. when you reject crazy, they want to make you miserable.
Bla bla bla bla. Good night poor lying Andrew

Jesus Christ didn’t die for this
Re: Photos Of This Boobs Movement Lady Abby Chioma Will Help Your Konji Homones by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 12:45am On May 02, 2020
just stop slandering my name, thats all I beg of you
0KNM:

Okay, you win uncle. Go meet your fellow Gays and leave innocent men alone. Nairaland and romance section is for chasing women
Re: Photos Of This Boobs Movement Lady Abby Chioma Will Help Your Konji Homones by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 12:46am On May 02, 2020
and please stop leaving me with 35 missed calls and 20 messages. keep using new numbers and I will keep blocking them
0KNM:

Bla bla bla bla. Good night poor lying Andrew

Jesus Christ didn’t die for this
Re: Photos Of This Boobs Movement Lady Abby Chioma Will Help Your Konji Homones by OlawaleBammie: 12:47am On May 02, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
I gave him my phone number because I thought he was a cool guy so he knows quite a lot about me but thankfully I never revealed any personal details

Hmmmmmmmmmm

This issue is beyond wat i know, yea i tink

Seems like am a total stranger amidst u guys grin angry grin grin
Re: Photos Of This Boobs Movement Lady Abby Chioma Will Help Your Konji Homones by Nobody: 12:49am On May 02, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
and please stop leaving me with 35 missed calls and 20 messages. keep using new numbers and I will keep blocking them

What is this one saying? Bye boy
Re: Photos Of This Boobs Movement Lady Abby Chioma Will Help Your Konji Homones by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 12:50am On May 02, 2020
i've known him for almost 5 years if not more and he used to be cool, I thought I could trust him and I thought we could be friends.he bEgan to overstep his boundaries by doing stuff like constantly calling my work place and stalking me, the final straw for him was when I refused to be his gf. he didn't take it lightly and ever since h's gone mad.
OlawaleBammie:

Hmmmmmmmmmm

This issue is beyond wat i know, yea i tink

Seems like am a total stranger amidst u guys grin angry grin grin
Re: Photos Of This Boobs Movement Lady Abby Chioma Will Help Your Konji Homones by Nobody: 12:54am On May 02, 2020
You wouldn’t sell a copy if you was a writer. Very poor attempt
Re: Photos Of This Boobs Movement Lady Abby Chioma Will Help Your Konji Homones by OlawaleBammie: 1:01am On May 02, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
i've known him for almost 5 years if not more and he used to be cool, I thought I could trust him and I thought we could be friends.he bEgan to overstep his boundaries by doing stuff like constantly calling my work place and stalking me, the final straw for him was when I refused to be his gf. he didn't take it lightly and ever since h's gone mad.
If wat u said is tru den he didn't act reservedly(that is if u re sayin the truth tho)

U know one tin, we humans are different and our tensile strength to how we absorbs rejection and failure is different,

I dont know the kind of love he has for u but i suspect he do love u, even til nowgrin

And another stride is dat he would hav his own side of this unfulfilled love story you know? Who knows, you might hav advertently or inadvertently hurt him in one way or the other hence his hard take on it.

You guys hav realy gone a long distance for a whopping five years...

If only u guys can replenish your friendship and see the hapiness dat follows instead of this bitterness towards one another.
Re: Photos Of This Boobs Movement Lady Abby Chioma Will Help Your Konji Homones by ladyGKilaBCrueD(f): 2:25am On May 02, 2020
You wouldn't have a fan if you was hanging from the ceiling.
0KNM:
You wouldn’t sell a copy if you was a writer. Very poor attempt
Re: Photos Of This Boobs Movement Lady Abby Chioma Will Help Your Konji Homones by yuswrld20(m): 3:23am On May 02, 2020
dirtydiva:
Correct
baddest synonym

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dating Or Outright Marriage? / 4 Signs To Know A Woman Who Is Bleaching Her Skin / Compulsory Confession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.