Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,022 members, 7,828,597 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Ever Had Sex With Your Cousin? Please Share Your Experience - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Had Sex With Your Cousin? Please Share Your Experience (22226 Views)

Ever Had Sex With Your Cousin? Share Your Experience / Having Sex With Your Cousin Is NOT A SIN!! / How Normal Is It To Have Sex With Your Cousin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ever Had Sex With Your Cousin? Please Share Your Experience by Rawhumper(m): 1:53pm On Oct 20, 2020
Yes dear its not something to be proud of.

My sexual experiences has also Made me not to really asslick a Girl cos of sex.
I Take sex as fun, i dont overrate it which is one good thing i can say i achieved as a result of my wayward lifestyle

Some testimonies from different People, sent to my Phone:

* Hey Bob,
I've missed you, ur touch, ur lips on mine, your tongue down there, your cool voice...You good at that game mahn!
Anyways, hope you have been good?

*Huuuh... I'm getting wet reading this
Till then, bye

*U did.. I can't even feel my leg.. And my stomach, it was too Long...ohh
It painful oo

* Too much can't wait till tomorrow
Can't go alone .

And many More.

anochuko01:

i wan vomit lipsrsealed cry embarassed

1 Like

Re: Ever Had Sex With Your Cousin? Please Share Your Experience by anochuko01(m): 1:58pm On Oct 20, 2020
Rawhumper:

I Take sex as fun, i dont overrate it which is one good thing i can say i achieved as a result of my wayward lifestyle

* Hey Bob,
I've missed you, ur touch, ur lips on mine, your tongue down there, your cool voice...You good at that game mahn!

Till then, bye

It painful oo

Can't go alone .

And many More.

k
Re: Ever Had Sex With Your Cousin? Please Share Your Experience by Rawhumper(m): 2:36pm On Oct 20, 2020
Anyways Thanks for Your concern, i so appreciate Anuchuko.

quote author=anochuko01 post=95129586]
k[/quote]
Re: Ever Had Sex With Your Cousin? Please Share Your Experience by Rawhumper(m): 2:47pm On Oct 20, 2020
I am yet to land, all my sisters-in-law from my own sisters husband i have bleeped except their husband doesnt have a younger sister or Cousin.

Even their House maids too (Note my sisters have money and really Take Care of their housemaids believe me).

My Brothers wife younger sister Same Thing, its not awarding winning but i enjoyed all sexcapedes, i dont regret any except that of my nieces i feel really bad and have mixed feelings.

If my kind of Guy is with your sister or wife, except she doesnt give me Attention, if she does, that Same day i May likely at least press her butt if not Anything then if there is Chance i may bleep them, it Happens like Magic bro even The ladies Are taken by surprise.

All my hundreds sexcapedes, i have not been accused of rape in my Life, thats why i am never antagonistic to women.

quote author=wealthyhenry post=95122588]

What dah f*ck? [/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Ever Had Sex With Your Cousin? Please Share Your Experience by Warlord2014(m): 3:35pm On Oct 20, 2020
wealthyhenry:
Have you ever had sex with your cousin? Please share your experiences.

There's this cousin of mine that started proclaiming love to me just about recently. She started by telling me how she's been I'm love with me long ago but for the fear of being rejected and stigmatized she refrained from telling me

Please share your experience with having sexual feelings with your cousin.
Legally, insese is a crime...
Traditionally , it is a taboo.
So know what you are trying to get into.
Re: Ever Had Sex With Your Cousin? Please Share Your Experience by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 3:39pm On Oct 20, 2020
INCEST!!!
Re: Ever Had Sex With Your Cousin? Please Share Your Experience by Rawhumper(m): 10:23pm On Oct 20, 2020
Rawhumper:

* Hey Bob,

Till then, bye

It painful oo

Can't go alone .

And many More.

Rawhumper:

Till then, bye

It painful oo

Can't go alone .

And many More.

Re: Ever Had Sex With Your Cousin? Please Share Your Experience by princehaxky(m): 10:30pm On Oct 20, 2020
Didn't Have Sex
But yeah! We've done kissing and fingering....

2 Likes

Re: Ever Had Sex With Your Cousin? Please Share Your Experience by AlphaSoul: 10:52pm On May 10, 2021
joceey:

In some part of this world, you been in love with your cousin or your cousin been in love with you can be seen a normal thing not this part of the world Africa and an we carry religion and bible for head pass even in the bible they are people that got married to their cousins e.g Zelophehad's daughters, Mahlah, Tirzah, Hoglah, Milcah and Noah, married their cousins on their father's side to obey Lord's command. Lord said: "no inheritance shall be transferred from one tribe to another. This is a complete list of the marriages that God forbids. This list includes those found in Leviticus 20:11-21; Deuteronomy 22:30; Deuteronomy 27:20-23; and 1 Corinthians 5:1. But marriage with a first cousin is not prohibited. It should be noted that God does not prohibit marriage with a brother’s wife in the case of Levirate marriage (Deuteronomy 25:10). Before God established these laws, marriage between brothers and sisters was allowed. For example, Abraham married his half-sister (Genesis 20:12). Scripture does not prohibit marriage between first-cousins. Yet, there are several things to consider. First, it would be a serious error to say more than what scripture has said or to add to scripture.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

9ja Boys In Uk Clubs / Ondo Policeman Shoots Okada Rider Dead In Over Alleged N50 Bribe / Your Lover Slaps You During an Argument

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.