Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,928 members, 7,835,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece - Family (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece (75556 Views)

My Girlfriend Wants Us To Wear Same Attire To Her Niece traditional marriage / Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him / Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by firstbornson(m): 8:50pm On May 06, 2020
And how do you know he got the right of underwear?
NextD18:
You might have done something good for the said niece, but you psychologically grew suspicious looks for yourself before your wife.

Imagine your friend buying G-string for your wife or your colleague buying bra for your 15 years old daughter. How will you feel? It is very wrong to do the right things the wrong way.

And if I may ask, how did you know her boobs and ass sizes before buying her underwears?
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by jamesbridget13(f): 10:22pm On May 06, 2020
Caringfather:
Good evening all

Pls is it wrong for me to buy my wife niece under wears?

I have 3 children 2 girls ages 11, 7 and boy 4 , my wife niece is also living with us. She is 15. I buy my children clothes including their under-wears without my wife complaining I was the one that bought my first daughter her first bras too.

When my wife niece came staying with us it was 2018, I noticed most her clothes were native and worn out. I have given her the money to buy new clothes for the child but she never did. For 2 years now this girl has grown so much and still wearing the same clothes and I really feel ashamed every Sunday when we are going to church. Our kids are looking very cute and this girl is looking unkempt all the time. I have talked to my wife but she doesn’t seem to care about her.

I took all kids out for clothes shopping just before this pandemic and I bought clothes including under wears for all kids but my wife wasn’t happy because I bought bras and under wears for her niece. She said the clothes are fine but I have no right to buy under wears for her. She accused me of sleeping with her niece which is not true. I only did it because this girl was in need of clothes just imagine for 2 years no clothes while she keeps changing our kids wardrobes like every 4-6 months.

I have no intention of sleeping with her niece neither am I sleeping with her. I take her as our first born and am like her father. If I want to cheat on my wife, there are plenty women around me, no way I will stoop so low to sleep with her niece.

I have daughters, sisters and nieces, what I don’t want to happen to my kids then I wouldn’t do it to another person's child. My act was innocent but my wife is angry.

Please be honest with me, was my decision wrong?
this is to inform you that your post is now on Facebook. Abi na u post em?

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by oshorstan(f): 2:31am On May 08, 2020
Caringfather:
Good evening all

Pls is it wrong for me to buy my wife niece under wears?

I have 3 children 2 girls ages 11, 7 and boy 4 , my wife niece is also living with us. She is 15. I buy my children clothes including their under-wears without my wife complaining I was the one that bought my first daughter her first bras too.

When my wife niece came staying with us it was 2018, I noticed most her clothes were native and worn out. I have given her the money to buy new clothes for the child but she never did. For 2 years now this girl has grown so much and still wearing the same clothes and I really feel ashamed every Sunday when we are going to church. Our kids are looking very cute and this girl is looking unkempt all the time. I have talked to my wife but she doesn’t seem to care about her.

I took all kids out for clothes shopping just before this pandemic and I bought clothes including under wears for all kids but my wife wasn’t happy because I bought bras and under wears for her niece. She said the clothes are fine but I have no right to buy under wears for her. She accused me of sleeping with her niece which is not true. I only did it because this girl was in need of clothes just imagine for 2 years no clothes while she keeps changing our kids wardrobes like every 4-6 months.

I have no intention of sleeping with her niece neither am I sleeping with her. I take her as our first born and am like her father. If I want to cheat on my wife, there are plenty women around me, no way I will stoop so low to sleep with her niece.

I have daughters, sisters and nieces, what I don’t want to happen to my kids then I wouldn’t do it to another person's child. My act was innocent but my wife is angry.

Please be honest with me, was my decision wrong?

Be careful of your wife. She's insecure. I will advise u stop buying the girl clothes for peace to reign in your name. I really don't blame you, u did the right thing. But u know our Women na. They read meaning to anything. They can accuse their man with anything. Sad
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by oshorstan(f): 2:37am On May 08, 2020
Stop interfering in her family matters. Pay a deaf ear and turn a blind eye. Do not use this matter to tie yourself. If possible, threaten to send her the niece away n see your wife's reaction. Then u will know the kind of woman u are married to. Focus more on your children. Let your wife settle with her people, do not say a word about it. Remember, na u be stranger for this matter. Let it be known u gave her money to buy her niece clothes but she spent it. U went too extreme buying her clothes oooo, I just reason am. But you were not wrong. Sometimes we need wisdom to do what is right.

Omigie Oshor
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Jesuisbelle(f): 8:55am On May 08, 2020
Your wife is wicked,if she can do this to her niece i mean her blood,then na kill she go kill maid that is not her blood
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Jovi123(f): 8:32pm On May 08, 2020
You did not do wrong biko,and your wife has no right to be angry, she don't care about the girl's upkeep, i would have supported your wife's anger and suspicion if she was buying clothes and underwear for the girl but she's not.... So my dear anything you want to buy for your children include the girl too, next step your wife would take now is to poison the hearts of your children towards their cousin
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by lilmerhnuel(m): 10:39am On May 12, 2020
Hello, did you forget your username, name, surname associated with your GOtv and you no longer have access to your phone number to login for the recovery of your GOtv username or surname, here is a full tutorial on how you can easily get your username to login to your GOtv dashboard.

How to get your GOtv Username/Surname without login or phone number

GOtv is owned and managed by MultiChoice Group, is one of the most popular and most affordable Pay TV services in Africa. Like DStv (also operated by MultiChoice), GOtv makes use of a set-top decoder to broadcast digital channels to customers. All GOtv Decoders have a unique identifier number known as IUC number.

Without your GOtv surname which is your username and the phone number assigned to the GOtv you will lost access to Log In and you can't update your GOtv personal information, activate or reset your GOtv account, check your GOtv balance online, change your GOtv package and check your GOtv due date and also clear errors.

The only method provided by GOtv to retrieve your username or surname or login name is through online process of which you must login with your IUC number and phone number assigned to the GOtv. So how can you do that when you don't or have forgot the phone number associated with your GOtv?

Getting Started
Let's get into the method I will be discussing shortly. Get your IUC number, IUC Number is that 10-digit identifier number which is unique to a particular GOtv account and GOtv decoder. Same way you can’t own the same phone number or bank account number with someone else, evey decoders on the GOtv network have its own IUC numbers.

Click here to read more on how to use the IUC number only to get your GOtv Username or surname
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by pearlies55: 5:56pm On May 12, 2020
you should have sent your wife to get it for her.
let it not be what am thinking..o lipsrsealed
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Nobody: 3:56am On May 13, 2020
You should have bought her sanitary pad also since you have full decided to poke your nose into affairs that do not concern you. Even typing such a post shows you have no shame.
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Dbrawllm0098(f): 12:40pm On Dec 12, 2021
Your wife is very stupid. It clearly shows that she doesn't love that her niece but rather treats her like a maid. You did no wrong in buying clothes for the child. If you can do same for your children, why not for a child you takes as your own?
Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Ungodly: 2:14pm On Dec 12, 2021
ogorchimeizie:
You did wrong my brother... Apologise to your wife and give her the money to buy it. If she does not buy it, then your wife is a witch....but if she buys and you see yourself complaining, Oga join TB Joshua on the mountain.. There is a perverting demon around you...

Thank you
are you incapable of reading? This man said he has given his wife money to buy her niece clothes several times over the years she has being staying with them but his wife failed to buy them and she doesn’t care about the niece look anytime he complains about it.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

My Father Told Me To Bury Him With Walking Stick Whenever He Dies - Man (Photos) / Hidden Life Rules That I Learned Too Late In Life / My Husband Has Big Useless Manhood, Can’t Go More Than 1 Round - Zimbabwean Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.