Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,964 members, 7,835,216 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece (75558 Views)

My Girlfriend Wants Us To Wear Same Attire To Her Niece traditional marriage / Anytime My Husband Is Angry, This Is My Way Of Apologising To Him / Child Dedication Online: My Wife Is Angry I Didn't Spend More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by lilyheaven: 11:05pm On May 02, 2020
dingbang:
Yes you did wrong in the mindset of a typical Nigerian woman who thinks buying stuff for your niece is termed as sleeping with her. Very off-track thinking set of people.

But then again, you should have given your wife the money to buy the bras herself for your niece.

Use your head when dealing with women.
She won't buy them.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Plut01: 11:06pm On May 02, 2020
chatinent:
It's preferrable to give her the money: it's a little suspicious bro. How did you know the sizes ?

You think that wife won't beat the day light out of the niece if she tries that?
A wife has already termed her 15 years old niece as competitor.

13 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by lilyheaven: 11:10pm On May 02, 2020
dingbang:
you didn't make sure she bought it. Like query her or something.. Shout on her and she go get sense
After shouting at his wife, her niece will suffer the side effects, in fact no food for her for two days, because it was because of her, her loving husband shouted at her.

15 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Plut01: 11:24pm On May 02, 2020
lilyheaven:

After shouting at his wife, her niece will suffer the side effects, in fact no food for her for two days, because it was because of her, her loving husband shouted at her.

It depends on how you build your house.
My wife will not try that shit. Marital sack letter will land on her table.

Any reasonable man should never tolerate Emotional indiscipline.

30 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by ekitimanalways(m): 12:48am On May 03, 2020
Caringfather:
Good evening all
Pls is it wrong for me to buy my wife niece under wears?
I have 3 children 2 girls ages 11, 7 and boy 4 , my wife niece is also living with us she is 15. I buys my children clothes including their under-wears without my wife complaining I was the one that bought my first daughter her first bras too.

When my wife niece came staying with us it was 2018, I noticed most her clothes were native and wear out , I have given her the money to buys new clothes for the child but she never did. For 2 years now this girl has grown so much and still wearing the same clothes and I really feel ashamed every Sunday when we are going to church ,our kids are looking very cute and this girl is looking unkempt all the time , I have talked to my wife but she doesn’t seems to care about her.

I took all kids out for clothes shopping just before this pandemic and I bought clothes including under wears for all kids but my wife wasn’t happy because I bought bras and under wears for her niece . She said the clothes are fine but I have no right to buys under wears for her . She accused me of sleeping with her niece which is not true , I only did it because this girl was in need of clothes just imagine for 2 years no clothes while she keeps changing our kids wardrobes like every 4-6 months.

I have no intention of sleeping with her niece neither am I sleeping with her. I take her as our first born and am like her father. If I want to cheat on my wife , there’s plenty women around me , no way I will stoop so low to sleep with her niece , I have daughters , sisters and nieces what I don’t want to happen to my kids then I wouldn’t do it to another person child. My act was innocent but my wife is angry. Please be honest with me was my decision wrong ?
Bro, you did no wrong. You wife's only exhibiting the characteristic of a typical Nigerian woman. Don't let your wife stop you from showing genuine kindness towards her niece. Tomorrow your children will reap what you are sowing today.

16 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by drmikeadams(m): 1:15am On May 03, 2020
grin angry[center][/center] grin grin. Op married another heartless ,naija , religious ,cold ,bitter woman. grin

8 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by flyingdutchman(m): 5:43am On May 03, 2020
Your wife is wicked. She probably wants her biological children to be masters over her niece. I see this with many african women. Best thing to do is to SEND THE GIRL TO A BOARDING SCHOOL. MAKE SURE SHE LACKS NOTHING. You have a conscience. Yes, I have been married for years too and have children. I would do the same. Send her away from the wickedness. She will thank you later in life.
Caringfather:
Good evening all
I have 3 children 2 girls ages 11, 7 and boy 4 , my wife niece is also living with us she is 15. I buys my children clothes including their under-wears without my wife complaining I was the one that bought my first daughter her first bras too.

When my wife niece came staying with us it was 2018, I noticed most her clothes were native and wear out , I have given her the money to buys new clothes for the child but she never did. For 2 years now this girl has grown so much and still wearing the same clothes and I really feel ashamed every Sunday when we are going to church ,our kids are looking very cute and this girl is looking unkempt all the time , I have talked to my wife but she doesn’t seems to care about her.

I took all kids out for clothes shopping just before this pandemic and I bought clothes including under wears for all kids but my wife wasn’t happy because I bought bras and under wears for her niece . She said the clothes are fine but I have no right to buys under wears for her . She accused me of sleeping with her niece which is not true , I only did it because this girl was in need of clothes just imagine for 2 years no clothes while she keeps changing our kids wardrobes like every 4-6 months.

I have no intention of sleeping with her niece neither am I sleeping with her. I take her as our first born and am like her father. If I want to cheat on my wife , there’s plenty women around me , no way I will stoop so low to sleep with her niece , I have daughters , sisters and nieces what I don’t want to happen to my kids then I wouldn’t do it to another person child. My act was innocent but my wife is angry. Please be honest with me was my decision wrong ?

25 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by flyingdutchman(m): 5:45am On May 03, 2020
SEND THE GIRL TO A BOARDING SCHOOL AND SPONSOR HER UNTIL SHE GOES FOR NYSC, THEN SHE IS OFF YOUR HANDS. SHE IS NOT YIUR FAMILY'S HOUSEHELP. IT IS WRONG.
By so doing, your children will also learn to be independent and do more things around the house, thereby developing them.

DM me if you can. Thanks.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Nobody: 6:05am On May 03, 2020
Caringfather:
Good evening all

lol but where did you learn how to buy underwear for ladies and knowing their sizes as well? this is funny to me

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by verifiablefacts: 6:51am On May 03, 2020
They say,when a man bought an underwear for a woman, one day he will love to see how it fits the woman. Just an old sayings, maybe the wife had that in mind.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Richy4(m): 7:28am On May 03, 2020
Op My brother!!... OP My brother!!... OP my brother!! How many times did I call u?

If u like, check my post here on family section, I am not a member of Nairaland home wreckers Association... But there are serious issues u took lightly in your home that I felt I should let u know.

Your wife indirectly implied that you were a pedophile and u let is slide easily..

Every reasonable proud and innocent man would/should have hit the roof in anger while addressing the issue inside your bedroom where the kids won't hear.. Do u know what that means? Let me spell it to u.. it means that you don't have self control where kids where involved, You can't be trusted alone with a little girl, any female under aged putting on skirts that moves under the planet is OK by u..in fact I can go on and on based on what that implies..

How can your wife have such a big twisted heart? She has a gutter mindset sorry to point it out and u have to address it... even if you give your niece money to buy it herself and she knew about it, her wonderful mind will still think what she was thinking without u addressing this urgently..

I don't know what may have happened in your yrs of marriage but have u ever given her a reason to doubt your fidelity previously? How can her mind work like that?

18 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by keenn: 8:24am On May 03, 2020
Caringfather:
Good evening all

there are some responses you dont need to reply here sir, the content of some responders message should give you an idea of their maturity and apt at understanding your right up which was very clear and understanding.

i wonder why people will be asking how you knew her bra size or why you shouldnt have given your wife the money to buy it...some level of reasonings sha.

sir you have done the right thing, she is perhaps not comfortable of a growing lady in her house that is not her child considering she aint bordered about her appearance.

so i have also heard how some wifes get jealous and angry of shared attention of affection and love amongs them and their daughters.

u might have to let the little lady leave your house, standing your authority can cause am unhealthy frictiom between your mrs and the neice.

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by cococandy(f): 10:43am On May 03, 2020
If your story is true, the child picked what she wanted and you paid for it. In the presence of your other kids. I don’t see how that’s wrong on any level.

How can your wife be accusing you of such grave sexual misconduct and it’s just something flippant you allow to fly?

Sorry my skepticism is high these days and little details like that make me doubt all these barrage of stories flooding this forum recently.

13 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by cococandy(f): 10:49am On May 03, 2020
Or maybe this is the whole purpose for the thread. But what do I know?
dingbang:
Yes you did wrong in the mindset of a typical Nigerian woman who thinks buying stuff for your niece is termed as sleeping with her. Very off-track thinking set of people.
Use your head when dealing with women.

flyingdutchman:
Your wife is wicked. She probably wants her biological children to be masters over her niece. I see this with many african women. Send her away from the wickedness.

drmikeadams:
grin angry[center][/center] grin grin. Op married another heartless ,naija , religious ,cold ,bitter woman. grin

ekitimanalways:

Bro, you did no wrong. You wife's only exhibiting the characteristic of a typical Nigerian woman.

TANTUMERGO007:
Women wicked sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Nobody: 10:59am On May 03, 2020
Lol.

If I have a daughter that is up to 15 years old, I do not think I will be the one to buy underwear for her. Either my wife does it or better still, she buys it herself. If I won't do it for a daughter of that age then I will not for a niece.

I am not saying it is a bad practice when your mind is clean but it is just odd to me. I think a 15-year-old can buy those things herself. I sympathise with your wife though, probably she is thinking how you knew her niece needed underwears grin

Anyways, since she does not like it then let the young girl buy her underwear herself.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Richy4(m): 11:23am On May 03, 2020
darknez:
Lol.

If I have a daughter that is up to 15 years old, I do not think I will be the one to buy underwear for her. Either my wife does it or better still, she buys it herself. If I won't do it for a daughter of that age then I will not for a niece.

I am not saying it is a bad practice when your mind is clean but it is just odd to me. I think a 15-year-old can buy those things herself. I sympathise with your wife though, probably she is thinking how you knew her niece needed underwears grin

Anyways, since she does not like it then let the young girl buy her underwear herself.

Did u read the part where he gave her money to buy stuffs like that for the niece and she didn't?

16 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Nobody: 11:42am On May 03, 2020
Richy4:

Did u read the part where he gave her money to buy stuffs like that for the niece and she didn't?

...and when did the wife become "the young girl"? undecided

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Bigblessed: 12:10pm On May 03, 2020
Two wives/broken home don dey hungry you.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by vital123: 12:27pm On May 03, 2020
Ishilove:
Next time just give the money to the niece to buy her underwear herself since your wife doesn't care the girl is shabby. Some women sef
Does kind of women will still suspect the husband. She will claim he is enticing or settling the girl with money.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Billionsclub: 12:30pm On May 03, 2020
The right thing done in the wrong way is wrong. U did the right thing in a wrong way. U could have taken both your wife,kids and niece together to buy the things. When you get there , tell everyone to pick, you don't have to give your wife the money. After they pick, you pay directly. Next time please do this. Just apologise to her.

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by bukatyne(f): 12:45pm On May 03, 2020
Plut01:

It depends on how you build your house.
My wife will not try that shit. Marital sack letter will land on her table.

Any reasonable man should never tolerate Emotional indiscipline.

Marital sack letter undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Richy4(m): 1:05pm On May 03, 2020
Billionsclub:
The right thing done in the wrong way is wrong. U did the right thing in a wrong way. U could have taken both your wife,kids and niece together to buy the things. When you get there , tell everyone to pick, you don't have to give your wife the money. After they pick, you pay directly. Next time please do this. Just apologise to her.

Just apologise to her? ? For implying that he was a pedophile?

Lord please give me strength....

I can't read this kind of thing anymore...

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Richy4(m): 1:21pm On May 03, 2020
darknez:

...and when did the wife become "the young girl"? undecided

You stressed that u were sympathetic toward the wife.. u felt the lady was thinking on how the husband gets to know when the niece needed an underwear..

so I was trying to make u understand that the man buys for his kids and also use that opportunity to give money to the wife to do the same for the girl which didn't happen

But of course u misunderstood the whole thing and was ready for war.. as if someone provoked you.. a classless attitude that shouldn't happen while online

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Graxie(f): 1:25pm On May 03, 2020
Billionsclub:
Didnt you read where he said he took them for shoping and asked them to pick? Please op, send that girl home. Please. Your wife will see to it that she is frustrated, I am very sure she might even seize those things you bought.

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Omotakins(m): 2:20pm On May 03, 2020
Your wife's niece came into your family through her aunt. If your efforts to make the girl look presentable like your children are being twisted by your wife and you can't afford to keep seeing her somewhat tattered, tell ur wife to send her back to her parents. It is as simple as that. That's what I would do if it were me.

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by BuddhaPalm(m): 2:52pm On May 03, 2020
Ishilove:
Next time just give the money to the niece to buy her underwear herself since your wife doesn't care the girl is shabby. Some women sef

Haha, now he's dropping cash for his underage mistress...

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Nekky5(f): 3:09pm On May 03, 2020
Ishilove:
its OK too but since the woman has started saying things and suspecting her husband,she might be the type that would go to check her bag always to know who buys things for her niece. If all these would bring issues in your home,I suggest let someone else in the extended family accommodate the girl if there is any while you assist. If you should continue giving her money to buy the things she needs, this might lead to an emotional attachment towards both of you. You know what it means!

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by trendyprettygir: 3:10pm On May 03, 2020
I wonder why your wife has refused to take care of her wardrobe despite providing her cash to do this.

I don't understand why women are this wicked. How does she feel when you all go out together and she wears tattered clothes. I really don't understand women.

I see this sometimes, families go to church one person looking tattered, families going to fast food points, one person looking isolated and a loner.

Next time you want to buy them clothes and underwear, everyone should tag along including your wife and then you can buy them what you want. So there wont be fight. The store person can even help select underwear for your niece.

Please don't give your wife or your niece money directly.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Playstation1: 4:39pm On May 03, 2020
Caringfather:
Good evening all

I wish I be mod, I for delete this your post then ban this ur account for life... But as I nor be mod, I go tell u say u be simp.
If my wife try such stupid accusations against me of sleeping with someone (a child) because of some present I gave her________________
Only God knows what I didn't write in that blank space above.

8 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Oyiboman69: 4:50pm On May 03, 2020
NextD18:
You might have done something good for the said niece, but you psychologically grew suspicious looks for yourself before your wife.

Imagine your friend buying G-string for your wife or your colleague buying bra for your 15 years old daughter. How will you feel? It is very wrong to do the right things the wrong way.

And if I may ask, how did you know her boobs and ass sizes before buying her underwears?
you no well aswear...laugh wan kil me dai..nairaland and yeye people lol

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by GboyegaD(m): 4:55pm On May 03, 2020
I would suggest you send the girl back to her parents as your wife sees no use for the girl other than house chores. If she can treat her relatives this way, permit me to say she is not fair and that translates to her reasoning on this issue as well.

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece by Oyiboman69: 5:00pm On May 03, 2020
Caringfather:
Good evening all

who pays the child school fees,feeding and accommodation?, if you are the one ,then kindly send the child away cos she is her niece...you have nothing to loose.

I believe you people went and bring the child to support you in taking care of your children when they were little. That accusation is a big one and if its me ,I won't take it easy. Tell her to take the child to her parents or wherever you people brought her from...bring in your brother or nephew. She is an ingrate...your wife.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

My Father Told Me To Bury Him With Walking Stick Whenever He Dies - Man (Photos) / Hidden Life Rules That I Learned Too Late In Life / My Husband Has Big Useless Manhood, Can’t Go More Than 1 Round - Zimbabwean Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.