Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

I Slept With My Bf Best Fried - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Slept With My Bf Best Fried (9258 Views)

My BF Wants To Break Up With Me Cause Of Too Much Sex. / My BF Just Cum Inside Me, How Can I Prevent Pregnancy?!! / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Slept With My Bf Best Fried by Kingdray123: 11:39pm On May 02, 2020
Let's say my name is Cynthia (fake name). This story is about when I was still in school before all this whole Corona issue. I must confess I love my boyfriend, he is very caring and very passionate about me and does all the necessary things a good boyfriend should do. He even got me an iphone 8 this year January so the guy is really amazing.. But this story is not about him. It's about how I bleeped his close friend. I know I am supposed to be feeling bad, but the truth is that I don't regret it because it's still get me wet anytime I think about the sex! (Please don't judge me, you see most girls have an inner hoe in them)

Well let's say my boyfriend name is tobi (not real name) and his friend name is Michael (fake name too). I spend a lot of time in my bf house which is a well furnished two bedroom apartment in school and he usually have different friends visiting, all giving me the "our wife" tag of course. But their is one particular one which is the michael that is just different from his other friends. This guy is cute, tall and very quiet. the fact that he doesn't call me "our wife " , and he doesn't play with me stupidly like tobi other friends made him all the more attractive.. but the most attractive feature about this guy is his eyes! He has the eyes of a sexy smoker. Sexy smokers are those guys that look very cute because of how dim their eyes would be after they finish smoking. anytime michael is around, I always try to find a way to innatiate a conversation with him but the way he snobs me , not snobbing in a rude way, he would answer but he wouldn't even look my way, he would just answer coolly like he doesn't give a damn about anybody or anything in the world with is annoyingly calm voice and this usually pisses me off.. well truth is it gets me wet too because I am what Instagram people would say "a complete slay queen", I have the right curves everywhere, standing confident moderate sized boobs, light skinned with a babyish face. Because of my looks, guys have always tried to get down with me. Well according to one of my male friend he said I have the looks of a very sexy girl that would be very easy to get down with(hence the reason all guys everywhere constantly trying to sleep with me thinking I am cheap) truth is I don't sleep around but I have had my own fair share of d***s in this life. Remember I said earlier we girls all have some hoe in us.

Let me just skip to the part where I f***kd micheal. You know I said this guy doesn't really admire me which kinda pissed me off because most guys drool over me, there was one particular day when tobi wasn't around, I was alone in his house when I heard a knock on the door. I opened up the door and I saw michael. I was kinda surprised because he never came around like his other friends do when tobi wasn't home, so I let him in. He then explained to me that him and tobi were on their way to the house but tobi had to rush back to school to do something so basically he was just waiting here for tobi... I left him in the parlor and went to the room. But as I was in the room all I could just imagine was this micheal guy bending me over, pulling my hair backwards, and fucking me like crazy.. and I was imagining him doing this to me in tobi room.. (some girls out there would understand me when I say doing crazy and very wrong things like for example fucking a guy in his car in front of your hostel in school can be a huge turn on) the fact that this was a useless thing to think about made me very wet and Hot. I was so wet and Hot that I was finding it difficult to even stand.. I couldn't bear it anymore oo.. what I did was I called my boyfriend tobi, I told him casually that his friend michael was here and I then asked him were he was. .. he told me some story like that but from my calculations, I knew he wouldn't be home till another one hour. I knew couldn't stay Hot like that in the house when mike was there..
As wrong as this was, I knew I needed to have Mike in me that very moment. What I did next was I just changed to one of my dangerous bumshort I usually wear when only me and my bf are in the house and I want to seduce him, and I then wore one of my bf singlet! So my ass and hips were on good display and my boobs were popping out from the side of the singlet with my nipples dangerously erect and showing through the singlet. I knew when I go to the parlour with this combination, it would definitely catch mike attention. I calmy walked to the palour, and sat down, there was light that time so I just pretended to be innocently watching a movie mike was watching, knowing fully well the "Sodom and gommorah like intentions I had in mind"�.

From the side of my eyes I knew he was stealing glances at me and in my mind I was like "you must givee me the D today". Things was like this for some time before I then summoned one kind of stupid courage I don't understand and just went to sit down beside him. when I did this he looked shocked because definitely even a guy with a dead brain would know what I wanted, I then whispered in his ears that I wanted to suck his nipples and without even waiting for him to reply I seductively rubbed his stomach, then moved his shirt up and placed my wet mouth on his nipples and sucked. The way the guy groaned, It was wonderful as I felt I now had power over this guy, because this has been a guy that haven't feigned interest in me at all. Well I sucked his nips for like 2 minutes then he started holding my head as if signifying to suck harder, well I didn't just suck hard I started biting his nipples seductively and this started making uncle to moan loudly o... Then behind the moaning I could hear him saying your boyfriend in a soft whisper as if feeling guilty but had no control over himself at this point i just told him to...... READ THE REST AT https://naijadatingtips.com/i-slept-with-my-bf-best-friend/

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Bf Best Fried by SultanOfAbia: 11:42pm On May 02, 2020
LIES Straight From Hell..
As in
The VIP Section of Hell. sad

28 Likes

Re: I Slept With My Bf Best Fried by phelonrays: 11:46pm On May 02, 2020
SultanOfAbia:
As in
VIP for hell?

14 Likes

Re: I Slept With My Bf Best Fried by tuzle(m): 12:02am On May 03, 2020
Didn't read, it is too long. But I want to point out something. How do u claim to love someone but still cheat that person, is that love?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Slept With My Bf Best Fried by madone: 6:50am On May 03, 2020
lies kee u there

6 Likes

Re: I Slept With My Bf Best Fried by jacquincy: 7:15am On May 03, 2020
Just save us the bullcrap next time and write.....'im a ho'......we will understand your story
Re: I Slept With My Bf Best Fried by Dshocker(m): 7:29am On May 03, 2020
I must say it was an interesting fiction,but clicking on the link grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Slept With My Bf Best Fried by GreatResearcher1: 7:32am On May 03, 2020
Boss please ignore that digmygold. either is a lady behind that handle getting pained that we are bringing men to the light or it's a mentally unstable boy who just left yabaleft.

cc Martinez39s

2 Likes

Re: I Slept With My Bf Best Fried by purplecoco(f): 7:32am On May 03, 2020
Bruh! This was long to read. grin

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Bf Best Fried by Rickmann: 9:34am On May 03, 2020
tuzle:
Didn't read, it is too long. But I want to point out something. How do u claim to love someone but still cheat that person, is that love?

...why do people take somuch delight in telling us about their exhaustive escapades? I hope she can write an essay that voluminous.
Re: I Slept With My Bf Best Fried by GROUNDCHALEBOY(m): 10:08am On May 03, 2020
i just save my self the stress

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Bf Best Fried by Nobody: 10:18am On May 03, 2020
If I read this epistle make MFM thunder fire me

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Bf Best Fried by Nobody: 11:09am On May 03, 2020
undecided

Long rëtarded epistle of unsexy crap.
Op's creative imagination is highly handicapped, he/she couldn't write an erotic piece that could raise the dck of a hórny nigga an inche, let alone one who is not hórny.
Fck you OP. You made some valid points though, same as I always tell these sissies and e-goats who run after women. Women's sexual ego demands men to run after them, and this is satisfied when men do same, and if you're one of those guys, you're already conquered territory. But if you're one alpha Nigga who doesn't drool sheepishly over women, it hurts their ego and they see you as the new mission and territory to conquer.
Except you're not worth it but if you're worth it, no nigga has to run after bitches. Bitches are so cheap and abundant these days. Just be yourself and they would be the ones having the headache of running after you.
A girl drops a comment and all these sissies already clogging up her DM. That's sign of inferior men. Most times ladies gotten this way would leave you for more fitting nigga.
Samm9y read this, you would learn one or two things. cheesy

tuzle:

Love? Wake up son, this is 2020.
Love in a century like this is rare, it now exists only in the fantasy world.
Then, you're looking for faithfulness in fornication? Anyone who's not faithful in the first place to have fornicated with you, shouldn't be expected to remain faithful in the unfaithful act, except you're one big dreamer.
There's nothing like true love in sin, if there were, he/she wouldn't have committed sin with you in the first place.
Re: I Slept With My Bf Best Fried by Martinez39s(m): 11:19am On May 03, 2020
GreatResearcher1:
Boss please ignore that digmygõld. either is a lady behind that handle getting pained that we are bringing men to the light or it's a mentally unstable boy who just left yabaleft.

cc Martiñez39s
Digmygõld is the notorious fõol lilwètdick (aka Defeñderalert). I can never ever waste my time replying her. Ubunja forever lives in her head rent-free. She has always had the Ubunja Derangement Syndrome ever since she read the miseducations and it caused a cataclysm in her cerebrum. cool cool
Re: I Slept With My Bf Best Fried by GreatResearcher1: 11:26am On May 03, 2020
Martinez39s:
Digmygõld is the notorious fõol lilwètdick (aka Defeñderalert). I can never ever waste my time reply her. Ubunja forever lives in her head rent-free. She has always had the Ubunja Derangement Syndrome ever since she read the miseducations and it caused a cataclysm in her cerebrum. cool cool
gringrin
Re: I Slept With My Bf Best Fried by Mhimi007(m): 12:02pm On May 03, 2020
By the way sister it is river"S" of Babylon
Re: I Slept With My Bf Best Fried by Drigby2: 1:05pm On May 03, 2020
Martinez39s:
Digmygõld is the notorious fõol lilwètdick (aka Defeñderalert)
I encountered that moniker today. Good to know it's lil_wet behind that. I've been seeing its obsessed posts on redpill.
Smh, girl is running mental.
Re: I Slept With My Bf Best Fried by Nobody: 1:22pm On May 03, 2020
Samm9y:

We will keep making bitches happy, we hustle everyday for that. They run after us and we go after d ones we need. Be looking for post that will erect ur small prick, no go find olosho make she teach u new styles

The hustles of e-goats is a blessing to smart bitches. Just keep making dem bitches happy. It's a profitable business and I think more egoats are really cooperating because I can see more bitches are joining the begging trend. As usual, I will be nice enough to call you when I see one who needs help. cheesy
Re: I Slept With My Bf Best Fried by Allaboutkatiee(f): 1:47pm On May 03, 2020
Kingdray123:
Let's say my name is Cynthia (fake name). This story is about when I was still in school before all this whole Corona issue. I must confess I love my boyfriend, he is very caring and very passionate about me and does all the necessary things a good boyfriend should do. He even got me an iphone 8 this year January so the guy is really amazing.. But this story is not about him. It's about how I bleeped his close friend. I know I am supposed to be feeling bad, but the truth is that I don't regret it because it's still get me wet anytime I think about the sex! (Please don't judge me, you see most girls have an inner hoe in them)

Well let's say my boyfriend name is tobi (not real name) and his friend name is Michael (fake name too). I spend a lot of time in my bf house which is a well furnished two bedroom apartment in school and he usually have different friends visiting, all giving me the "our wife" tag of course. But their is one particular one which is the michael that is just different from his other friends. This guy is cute, tall and very quiet. the fact that he doesn't call me "our wife " , and he doesn't play with me stupidly like tobi other friends made him all the more attractive.. but the most attractive feature about this guy is his eyes! He has the eyes of a sexy smoker. Sexy smokers are those guys that look very cute because of how dim their eyes would be after they finish smoking. anytime michael is around, I always try to find a way to innatiate a conversation with him but the way he snobs me , not snobbing in a rude way, he would answer but he wouldn't even look my way, he would just answer coolly like he doesn't give a damn about anybody or anything in the world with is annoyingly calm voice and this usually pisses me off.. well truth is it gets me wet too because I am what Instagram people would say "a complete slay queen", I have the right curves everywhere, standing confident moderate sized boobs, light skinned with a babyish face. Because of my looks, guys have always tried to get down with me. Well according to one of my male friend he said I have the looks of a very sexy girl that would be very easy to get down with(hence the reason all guys everywhere constantly trying to sleep with me thinking I am cheap) truth is I don't sleep around but I have had my own fair share of d***s in this life. Remember I said earlier we girls all have some hoe in us.

Let me just skip to the part where I f***kd micheal. You know I said this guy doesn't really admire me which kinda pissed me off because most guys drool over me, there was one particular day when tobi wasn't around, I was alone in his house when I heard a knock on the door. I opened up the door and I saw michael. I was kinda surprised because he never came around like his other friends do when tobi wasn't home, so I let him in. He then explained to me that him and tobi were on their way to the house but tobi had to rush back to school to do something so basically he was just waiting here for tobi... I left him in the parlor and went to the room. But as I was in the room all I could just imagine was this micheal guy bending me over, pulling my hair backwards, and fucking me like crazy.. and I was imagining him doing this to me in tobi room.. (some girls out there would understand me when I say doing crazy and very wrong things like for example fucking a guy in his car in front of your hostel in school can be a huge turn on) the fact that this was a useless thing to think about made me very wet and Hot. I was so wet and Hot that I was finding it difficult to even stand.. I couldn't bear it anymore oo.. what I did was I called my boyfriend tobi, I told him casually that his friend michael was here and I then asked him were he was. .. he told me some story like that but from my calculations, I knew he wouldn't be home till another one hour. I knew couldn't stay Hot like that in the house when mike was there..
As wrong as this was, I knew I needed to have Mike in me that very moment. What I did next was I just changed to one of my dangerous bumshort I usually wear when only me and my bf are in the house and I want to seduce him, and I then wore one of my bf singlet! So my ass and hips were on good display and my boobs were popping out from the side of the singlet with my nipples dangerously erect and showing through the singlet. I knew when I go to the parlour with this combination, it would definitely catch mike attention. I calmy walked to the palour, and sat down, there was light that time so I just pretended to be innocently watching a movie mike was watching, knowing fully well the "Sodom and gommorah like intentions I had in mind"�.

From the side of my eyes I knew he was stealing glances at me and in my mind I was like "you must givee me the D today". Things was like this for some time before I then summoned one kind of stupid courage I don't understand and just went to sit down beside him. when I did this he looked shocked because definitely even a guy with a dead brain would know what I wanted, I then whispered in his ears that I wanted to suck his nipples and without even waiting for him to reply I seductively rubbed his stomach, then moved his shirt up and placed my wet mouth on his nipples and sucked. The way the guy groaned, It was wonderful as I felt I now had power over this guy, because this has been a guy that haven't feigned interest in me at all. Well I sucked his nips for like 2 minutes then he started holding my head as if signifying to suck harder, well I didn't just suck hard I started biting his nipples seductively and this started making uncle to moan loudly o... Then behind the moaning I could hear him saying your boyfriend in a soft whisper as if feeling guilty but had no control over himself at this point i just told him to follow me.. he followed me like a person I just used voodoo on�. In my mind I was like after all your hard guy.

knowing fully well I had limited time before my boyfriend gets back, I just took him to Tobi room straight, quickly I pulled down my bumshort but not completely, then I bent down at the edge of tobi high bed and told Michael to Bleep me dirty.. it was like Mike was in a trans. That kind of trans like state that you can't believe what is in front of you. And he wasn't even resisting a little bit after all the toughness he had showed all those times, he just pulled his jeans down a little and brought out what I can best describe as a "bazooka" �. His dick gosh!!! His dick was definitely bigger and healthier than my boyfriend own. he knew time was of the essence and I could sense he was scared of my bf catching us(the fact that I knew my bf could come at any time made my vjay juice flow like the river of Babylon) so he just inserted is bazooka in me slowly as I was still bent over on the bed and the feeling I felt that moment was extraordinary, I was just wishing my bf would never come, then he started pacing up and banging me steadily. I could hear his heart pounding from excitement, and my vjay cream started coming out because I was really feeling Mike dick like no other, we bleeped for like 10 minutes in this doggystyle position on the bed but it was one of the best 10 minutes of my life.. You know all this risky quickie sex can sometimes be the best! He The flipped me over for missionary.. we bleeped missionary style for like 5 minutes. The way mike bleeped me like a slut and held my breast while doing this.. the feeling I felt that day from mike ramming is big dick into me was extraordinary... He cummed in me tho and groaned like an idiot while cumming. Well I didn't oblige to him Cumming in me because I like when cute niggas cum in me. I have remedies to counter the effects of the cum.

Story credit,
Anonymous Cynthia

Follow naijadatingtips.com for more erotic stories. You can also earn money from your house this Quarantine period by writing and submitting any of your personal sexual experience story. Just follow this link https://naijadatingtips.com/write-sex-about-your-erotic-stories-and-earn/

The story was hot.
According to her story.
A guy that ignores you can either like you very much but is hiding it or doesnt like you at all. smiley

2 Likes

Re: I Slept With My Bf Best Fried by yuswrld20(m): 1:52pm On May 03, 2020
wat dae no is to be composing porn come waec essay na war
Re: I Slept With My Bf Best Fried by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 03, 2020
The calmness in this story is too much to be true and OP be wise girls are not that cheap
Re: I Slept With My Bf Best Fried by leosahm(m): 3:23pm On May 03, 2020
can u imagine? Yhu dnt even knw how to lie..........goan learn, then come bk.........
Re: I Slept With My Bf Best Fried by viceddy95(m): 5:40pm On May 03, 2020
SultanOfAbia:
As in
Bros,so VIP dey hell cheesy cheesy abi are you a worker there.

1 Like

Re: I Slept With My Bf Best Fried by Kingdray123: 5:51pm On May 03, 2020
Guy you sound so bitter and heartbroken. And also parts of your post suggest that you are a porn addict. Take it easy bro.
light099:
undecided

Op's creative imagination is highly handicapped, he/she couldn't write an erotic piece that could raise the dck of a hórny nigga an inche, let alone one who is not hórny.
Fck you OP. You made some valid points though, same as I always tell these sissies and e-goats who run after women. Women's sexual ego demands men to run after them, and this is satisfied when men do same, and if you're one of those guys, you're already conquered territory. But if you're one alpha Nigga who doesn't drool sheepishly over women, it hurts their ego and they see you as the new mission and territory to conquer.
Except you're not worth it but if you're worth it, no nigga has to run after bitches. Bitches are so cheap and abundant these days. Just be yourself and they would be the ones having the headache of running after you.
A girl drops a comment and all these sissies already clogging up her DM. That's sign of inferior men. Most times ladies gotten this way would leave you for more fitting nigga.

Then, you're looking for faithfulness in fornication? Anyone who's not faithful in the first place to have fornicated with you, shouldn't be expected to remain faithful in the unfaithful act, except you're one big dreamer.
There's nothing like true love in sin, if there were, he/she wouldn't have committed sin with you in the first place.
Re: I Slept With My Bf Best Fried by Kingdray123: 5:58pm On May 03, 2020
If you think you can do better, then submit your own story and get paid. https://naijadatingtips.com/write-sex-about-your-erotic-stories-and-earn/
leosahm:
can u imagine? Yhu dnt even knw how to lie..........goan learn, then come bk.........
Re: I Slept With My Bf Best Fried by Kingdray123: 6:01pm On May 03, 2020
Lol, because she got paid after writing that exhaustive escapades. https://naijadatingtips.com/write-sex-about-your-erotic-stories-and-earn/
Rickmann:

...why do people take somuch delight in telling us about their exhaustive escapades? I hope she can write an essay that voluminous.
Re: I Slept With My Bf Best Fried by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 03, 2020
u mean u had sex with ur bestie grin
its not a new nau cheesy
Re: I Slept With My Bf Best Fried by Skmoda360(m): 6:11pm On May 03, 2020
SultanOfAbia:
As in

Re: I Slept With My Bf Best Fried by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 03, 2020
Kingdray123:
Guy you sound so bitter and heartbroken. And also parts of your post suggest that you are a porn addict. Take it easy bro.

I'm happy you're pained having realized that writing erotic stories isn't your thing. Everyone was obviously pissed, reading your crap. Try picking up a job with the convent. cheesy
Peace.
Re: I Slept With My Bf Best Fried by FincoApps(m): 7:55pm On May 03, 2020
Dude, how many girls have broken your heart before?

light099:
undecided

Re: I Slept With My Bf Best Fried by Kingdray123: 7:57pm On May 03, 2020
I can bet my money that you jerked off to this story grin
light099:

I'm happy you're pained having realized that writing erotic stories isn't your thing. Everyone was obviously pissed, reading your crap. Try picking up a job with the convent. cheesy
Peace.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Has anyone ever met a guy/lady on nairaland and date the person? / Steps On How To Toast A Lady For The First Time / What Can I Do To Make My Ex-girl Friend Stop Calling Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.