Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,179 members, 7,811,439 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:42 AM

Pls Guys What's The Meaning Of This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Guys What's The Meaning Of This (3285 Views)

Guys!!! What Do You Think About This Lady's Ass Transformation (photos) / Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? / Guys!!! What Do You Think About Her Legs (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Guys What's The Meaning Of This by tayewomi(m): 1:36am On May 03, 2020
My gf always call me Mr lover boy and i don't really know the meaning,pls can someone enlighten me the meaning,thanks...
Re: Pls Guys What's The Meaning Of This by clarkmos15(m): 1:45am On May 03, 2020
tayewomi:
My gf always call me Mr lover boy and i don't really know the meaning,pls can someone enlighten me the meaning,thanks...

this midnight, you are posting something this stupid?
wetin i no go see for nairaland

16 Likes

Re: Pls Guys What's The Meaning Of This by Nobody: 1:47am On May 03, 2020
tayewomi:
Alaye u Neva get girl friend grin

6 Likes

Re: Pls Guys What's The Meaning Of This by Oluwasaeon(m): 3:10am On May 03, 2020
smh
Re: Pls Guys What's The Meaning Of This by francisduru: 3:12am On May 03, 2020
E Shock You! cheesy
Re: Pls Guys What's The Meaning Of This by anthonyuncle(m): 3:19am On May 03, 2020
it's a mockery of ur profession of love to her

3 Likes

Re: Pls Guys What's The Meaning Of This by ibkkk(f): 5:10am On May 03, 2020
anthonyuncle:
it's a mockery of ur profession of love to her

Exactly. It's as simple as that.

1 Like

Re: Pls Guys What's The Meaning Of This by Notateflonguy(m): 7:00am On May 03, 2020
tayewomi:

You mean we should tell you what you were unable to know...na we dey date her abi na you...bro no be every question you suppose ask na....nairaland don turn place may dem dey read mind?
Re: Pls Guys What's The Meaning Of This by femi4: 8:32am On May 03, 2020
tayewomi:
you be woman wrapper
Re: Pls Guys What's The Meaning Of This by Nobody: 10:20am On May 03, 2020
clarkmos15:

Bros na Night bundle nah. Country no tough reach your side? Am using freebasics sef
Re: Pls Guys What's The Meaning Of This by Ay04z(m): 12:12pm On May 03, 2020
It means u. Re mumu grin
Re: Pls Guys What's The Meaning Of This by Coolcalmcollect(m): 12:19pm On May 03, 2020
guy lighten up, cant a gf make jokes with u?
it means shes feeling ur parole
all these simps sef
Re: Pls Guys What's The Meaning Of This by clarkmos15(m): 12:34pm On May 03, 2020
Masonkaycares:
Bros na Night bundle nah. Country no tough reach your side? Am using freebasics sef

so because of night bundle, does it mean he should show us his plain stupidity
Re: Pls Guys What's The Meaning Of This by Bobgattii: 1:06pm On May 03, 2020
e mean say u b olosho ;De mean say u b olosho
Re: Pls Guys What's The Meaning Of This by dafeoroyo: 1:14pm On May 03, 2020
Wetin Musa no go see for madam hand
Re: Pls Guys What's The Meaning Of This by Nobody: 1:37pm On May 03, 2020
clarkmos15:

so because of night bundle, does it mean he should show us his plain stupidity
He's just posting for views
Re: Pls Guys What's The Meaning Of This by clarkmos15(m): 1:43pm On May 03, 2020
Masonkaycares:
He's just posting for views
(spits at OP)
Re: Pls Guys What's The Meaning Of This by nnemekaemmanuel: 1:47pm On May 03, 2020
clarkmos15:

Internet people have no joy hahahahaha

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Street Interview, What Nigerians Are Saying About Hushpuppi / My Life Is Ruined... I Can't Get An Erection!!!!!!! / +18: MEN ONLY: Look At A Woman's Mumu Button

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.