Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,563 members, 7,812,822 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

Obj's Advice To Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obj's Advice To Nigerians (974 Views)

Photo : Was This A Warning From God To Nigerians? / Jonathan's Message to Nigerians on New Year & New Century Of Amalgamation / IBB, OBJ Clash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obj's Advice To Nigerians by tlops(m): 12:18pm On Jun 08, 2007
He urged young wealthy Nigerians to spend their money in the country by marrying more than one wife.

“I have always told young Nigerians that they should not make money alone here in Nigeria; that they should spend it here. They asked how they could spend it here and I told them, ‘If you have married one wife, marry another.”

I think this is a farmer's wisdom.

source punch (Obj stranded in lagos)
Re: Obj's Advice To Nigerians by Seun(m): 12:20pm On Jun 08, 2007
Hehe. Our former president is a very funny character, isn't he?
Re: Obj's Advice To Nigerians by tlops(m): 12:22pm On Jun 08, 2007
yes oh
a strong baba sala.
Re: Obj's Advice To Nigerians by tlops(m): 6:01pm On Jun 08, 2007
I think we should follow this advice what do u think? after all in this matter he led by example
Re: Obj's Advice To Nigerians by tlops(m): 11:37am On Jun 11, 2007
hmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Obj's Advice To Nigerians by chidichris(m): 10:02am On Jun 12, 2007
to hell with him and his advise.
Re: Obj's Advice To Nigerians by viee(f): 11:12am On Jun 12, 2007
lol
d guy dey practice wetin he dey preach sha grin grin no debate he get gud sense of humour
Re: Obj's Advice To Nigerians by Larufa(m): 11:18am On Jun 12, 2007
It shows the kind of thinking that those in the past Government have.
How shallow his investment knowledge is.
That is why he talks before thinking and wants all  Nigerians to just behave like morons.

Even maybe that is why his Son- Gbenga could not manage his marriage.
Re: Obj's Advice To Nigerians by tlops(m): 11:56am On Jun 12, 2007
In this matter he is a good leader
Re: Obj's Advice To Nigerians by ogbes(m): 5:44pm On Jun 12, 2007
what a pity!!!!!!!!!!an ex-president thinks this way no wonder there are few jobs in this country.when he should be encouraging them to invest he is advicing them to spend,what about young ladies that are rich they should marry more men also abi? embarassed
Re: Obj's Advice To Nigerians by tlops(m): 11:53am On Jun 13, 2007
yes I think
Re: Obj's Advice To Nigerians by Bolarge(m): 1:16pm On Jun 13, 2007
Our sense of humor or is it lack of it on N'land dey ever make me wonder.
Re: Obj's Advice To Nigerians by Beline(f): 4:06pm On Jun 13, 2007
this must be one of his jokes not an advice, so please don't quote him wrong
Re: Obj's Advice To Nigerians by tlops(m): 9:10pm On Jun 14, 2007
okej
Re: Obj's Advice To Nigerians by kilodese(m): 11:15am On Jun 15, 2007
What kind of Joke is that, U think Baba wa joking? he was saying his mind and his idea of how a "rich " Nigerian should think. womanizer o shi. Thank God he has lost his grip on Nigeria. Na joke , NA joke, they privatise education, na joke they privatise evrything, even sold legislative quartres, still na joke, abi.now we're going to spend money on building new houses abi? abegiii
Re: Obj's Advice To Nigerians by stranger12: 11:24am On Jun 15, 2007
I think I have come to a conclusion that the sense of humour here is NIL

we dont even know a joke if it hit us in the face.
Take a chill pill.

Life isnt that bad except if you want it to.

***@ topic: I laughed when I read it, did you?***
Re: Obj's Advice To Nigerians by sleekdot(m): 1:53pm On Jun 17, 2007
Where is the joke? I cant see it
You now see how hollow the man is without those entourage of advisers. This man ruled Naija for 8 years no wonder we no develop. When he comes to the media to speak those are the kind of rubbish that fill his brain and he vomits out regularly.
Re: Obj's Advice To Nigerians by tlops(m): 4:16pm On Jun 17, 2007
He was expressing his idea of being rich.As a farmer it may be good wisdom because with plenty wives u'll have plenty children , sorry plenty work force on the farm.No blame am.
Re: Obj's Advice To Nigerians by kilodese(m): 4:20pm On Jun 17, 2007
I dont believe its a joke, Baba no dey joke he was seriou, period. and he led Naija for 8years with such wisdom no wonder ,,,,,
Re: Obj's Advice To Nigerians by Bankole01(m): 5:10pm On Jun 17, 2007
Some say its a joke, methink not. The man is a complete idiot. The selling of Apo quarters was the dumbest idea any fool will conceive. Where will new legislators live now.
obasabjo no get sense atall!!!!!!!!!
Re: Obj's Advice To Nigerians by tlops(m): 7:36pm On Jun 22, 2007
one of the benefits of baba's advice:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-60946.0.html

joke my foot,he will put Uba as PDP chairman na still be joke?anyway that will be goo for Nigerians.

(1) (Reply)

Frscn / Efcc Slams 44 Fresh Charges Against Igbinedion, Others / Inconsistencies,causes And Solution In The Nigeria Police.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.