Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,098 members, 7,828,834 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks (65234 Views)

3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari / Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud / President Buhari Speaks On Fresh Plateau Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:57pm On May 03, 2020
MyMouth:

I have both videos, before and after his arrest but I can't post videos here. U need to see how confident the old man was when he was insulting the president and governor, he even said if the don't come and arrest him, they no born them well grin. When I saw the video after his arrest, I did not know wether to laugh or pity him, he sounded so meek, you won't believe he was the same old man that was so confident in the first video. Reminds me of those ipod piglets grin. If u enter Nigerian police wahala, u gats humble!
So you think it's funny. Don't worry it'll soon reach ur side. I'll like to see ur rotten teeth by then

12 Likes

Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by sarrki(m): 1:26pm On May 03, 2020
Ojiofor:

How can I live the country?

Love
Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by MyMouth(m): 2:07pm On May 03, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

So you think it's funny. Don't worry it'll soon reach ur side. I'll like to see ur rotten teeth by then
I won't insult u back. Salam
Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by MyMouth(m): 2:08pm On May 03, 2020
merit455:
If it was Jonathan,you will call him names. Hypocrisy ruined in your brain
I won't honor with a reply. Salam
Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by Digmygold: 2:14pm On May 03, 2020
Freedom of speech. Did Buhari not once refer to Nigerian youths as lazy? Who arrested him when he said that?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by Dshocker(m): 2:14pm On May 03, 2020
Where was it stated in the constitution that Nigerians shouldn't insult the President

2 Likes

Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by Jaqenhghar: 2:14pm On May 03, 2020
Police wont go after the bandits but victims of the bandits

9 Likes

Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by CasNova(m): 2:14pm On May 03, 2020
It is a pity you went through agony, sir.
I emphatise with you.

All the same, there is always the need to control anger. There is need to briddle the tongue.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by Walexdubia(m): 2:15pm On May 03, 2020
[quote author=SeverusSnape post=89134185]Bubu the mumu deserves all the insults he's getting.
I'm happy this one is coming from his state where bandits are having a field day using innocent people for shooting practice.[lol]

1 Like

Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by NaijadrivaCars: 2:15pm On May 03, 2020
GEJ was the most insulted President yet, no one was arrested or killed.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by Lexusgs430: 2:15pm On May 03, 2020
Inu bibi o kin bimo rere............ cheesy

1 Like

Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 03, 2020
Buhari failed woefully.
Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by PeacenLove2: 2:16pm On May 03, 2020
I hope this is fake news. If it's not, they need to release that man and apologize to him. This is very shameful. Very very shameful.

3 Likes

Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by DateMynd44(m): 2:17pm On May 03, 2020
Juliusmalema:
He should be detained as he is receiving the dividends of democracy he voted.
have they banned your meneszenawi account?
Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by Abalado(f): 2:18pm On May 03, 2020
Lol,, yeye they smell, u know how many insults nairalanders are insulting ur president everyday, u go arrest arrest arrest na una go tire... I swear, I beg I they my house come and catch me there bcs I wrote this... Police no even get work self
Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by Futurejoy(f): 2:18pm On May 03, 2020
Nemere2020:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/05/03/i-spoke-out-anger-after-bandits-killed-my-family-rustled-15-cows-%E2%80%9370-year-old-man
With all the insults Nigerians douled our to Ex president Jonathan and even his wife, no one was arrested .A bitter man laments and he is arrested. There is a difference between having an educated leader and the other.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by MedicH: 2:18pm On May 03, 2020
sarrki:
It’s your constitutional right to do so

It is constitutionally wrong to arrest him

Since when did u realise this? No more sai baba?
Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by dahnimoh(m): 2:18pm On May 03, 2020
Why are you arresting the old man.

Since when did insult became an offence?

Abeg leave the man to exercise his freedom of speech

Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by Hezmatosky: 2:18pm On May 03, 2020
Even, it is written in the bible, "Pray for your leaders "
Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by Jostoman: 2:18pm On May 03, 2020
MyMouth:

I have both videos, before and after his arrest but I can't post videos here. U need to see how confident the old man was when he was insulting the president and governor, he even said if the don't come and arrest him, they no born them well grin. When I saw the video after his arrest, I did not know wether to laugh or pity him, he sounded so meek, you won't believe he was the same old man that was so confident in the first video. Reminds me of those ipod piglets grin. If u enter Nigerian police wahala, u gats humble!
am ashamed of you

2 Likes

Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by Nobody: 2:18pm On May 03, 2020
LibertyRep:
He said he was just saying his mind with all honesty.

A man whose cattle has been rustled and family members killed, deserves to be pitied and not arrested.

pitied? he did nothing wrong.

1 Like

Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by JimohMomoh: 2:19pm On May 03, 2020
, ARREWA and Yenefer oya come and salute your darling daddy.

3 Likes

Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by WATCHOVER(m): 2:19pm On May 03, 2020
MyMouth:

Stop justifying nonsense, if there was corporation in that village I bet you Fg would have come to beg him.
The way our leaders have treated Nigerians they deserve more than insult.

7 Likes

Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by LibertyRep: 2:20pm On May 03, 2020
Lostz:

pitied? he did nothing wrong.

Pitied and possibly compensated for his loss.
Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by Temptee101(m): 2:20pm On May 03, 2020
SeverusSnape:

Is he not an 'enemy of the state' again?

grin grin grin

You held him by the jocular

I can imagine him clutching his straws
Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 03, 2020
I am sure this man one time or the other was shouting SAI BABA! I know at one time or the other he was ready to kill any Igbo man who dare said bohari was unfit.

SAI BABA!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by kabillionaire(m): 2:21pm On May 03, 2020
Misplaced priority!
your kinsmen are busy killing people and you're busy arresting those that insult you. Which of the gods do we offended in this country?

5 Likes

Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by jrusky(m): 2:21pm On May 03, 2020
Did the old man lied? Hell No. And pls when did insulting someone became offense in our constitution?

That man should be release ASAP.

Buhari Buhari Buhari your end will be brutal hhhmmm....Ghadaffi treatment will be a child play compare to what will befall you the day you mistakenly vacate Aso Rock. You go hear wiheenn... wallahi!!!

1 Like

Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by Naija4love(m): 2:21pm On May 03, 2020
Juliusmalema:
He should be detained as he is receiving the dividends of democracy he voted.
please stop this trash someone talk about his family was killed.. Did you know who he vote for.. Don't jokes with peoples life

1 Like

Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by EDonRedO: 2:22pm On May 03, 2020
So we cannot enjoy freedom of speech again in this country, after locking us down without any provision.
Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 03, 2020
LibertyRep:

Pitied and possibly compensated for his loss.

okay. I thought you meant pitied for exercising his constitutional right of criticising a useless government

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Almajiris Picking Food From The Ground In Gombe Sparks Outrage On Social Media / Arms, Money, Phones Found In Boko Haram's Hideout (graphic Photos) / Obasanjo Rocks Indian Turban While Speaking With Atiku's Wife, Titi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.