Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks (65235 Views)

3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari / Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud / President Buhari Speaks On Fresh Plateau Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by Bahamas95(m): 3:53pm On May 03, 2020
I am very sure he was among the id!ots shouting SAI BABA upandan that year.

"Na wetin you sew you go wear"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 03, 2020
Arresting a man for speaking his mind?
What kind of grave injustice is that and you call this democracy?
Arrant nonsense!!.

Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by guy222: 3:58pm On May 03, 2020
Digmygold:
Freedom of speech. Did Buhari not once refer to Nigerian youths as lazy? Who arrested him when he said that?
Insult is one of the limitation of freedom of speech. You can even be sue for insulting a mad man, abi you no go sku?
Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by zeelux97(m): 4:01pm On May 03, 2020
serverconnect:
Freedom of speech.

na freedom of speech him use talk na
but freedom after speech...hmnnnnn grin grin grin wink cool

1 Like

Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by stevolution5: 4:01pm On May 03, 2020
MyMouth:

Amen to your prayers. I saw the first video days before I saw the second video. If u had watched the first video and u understand hausa, I bet u, you would find it funny. It was jus a video of a 70 year old man insulting the hell out of the president and the governor of katsina without giving any reason what so ever. He was not even insulting the person of the president or governor but insulting their parents. It was in the second video after his arrest that he was explaining why he behaved in such dispecable manner unbecoming of a man his age. Trust me am also fedup with this government. So my statement has got nothing to do with support for this failed government.
I get u anyway, its a very painful thing to loose a loved one, talk more loosing them in this manner, imagine the number of families that have gone through this kind of pain all bcuz an incompetent, insensitive dummy is ruling.
Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by Digmygold: 4:01pm On May 03, 2020
guy222:
Insult is one of the limitation of freedom of speech. You can even be sue for insulting a mad man, abi you no go sku?

And you are not wise enough to.know that to apppear in court you have to be a person of sound mind. You wey go.skoo
Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 03, 2020
This is Nigeria, where freedom of speech is guaranteed...but freedom after speech isn't guaranteed
Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by Mftivi: 4:04pm On May 03, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

So you think it's funny. Don't worry it'll soon reach ur side. I'll like to see ur rotten teeth by then
I just sat on my bed wondering how that human reasons, like what happened to him?why is he that way ?
Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by blackboy(m): 4:05pm On May 03, 2020
Imagine !! Trump who is insulted almost every day. The USA prisons must be full by now
Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by sweetjohn(m): 4:05pm On May 03, 2020
Corporate2020:

Several of those who wished Buhari death in the past have themselves been buried including the parents of Nnamdi Kanu while Buhari is still doing wonders with Aisha in the other room. Whom God hath blessed, no idiot can curse.
Your brain interpretes negatives and evil as good. You need surgical operation in the brain. So a terrorist who still have life is blessed the than angels that are dead. So shakarua is blessed... I do not and will not envy their useless lives... cos their punishment and terror judgement is waiting for them upfront...
Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by jaxxy(m): 4:05pm On May 03, 2020
Racoon:
Yeah! I remember you are a zombie "patriot" Remember Buhari and the headquarters crew are watching bro.

Agreeing with sm1 or Buhari doesn't make u zombie only agreeing when they are clearly wrong makes u such.

This will also apply to pdp/Jonathan supporters alike.
Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by guy222: 4:06pm On May 03, 2020
Dshocker:
Where was it stated in the constitution that Nigerians shouldn't insult the President
Jesus christ!!! You go school at all? Okay let me ask you this simple question.(1) what is freedom of speech?(2)what do you understand by the term limitation to freedom of speech (3)list five limitations of freedom of speech?(4) differenciate between critism and insult. I swear to God if you no fit answer this question, you will be ban from nairaland for 10 years.
Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by SirKomA(m): 4:10pm On May 03, 2020
SeverusSnape:
Bubu the mumu deserves all the insults he's getting.
I'm happy this one is coming from his state where bandits are having a field day using innocent people for shooting practice.

Are we now living in the military regime or civilian ? Buhari they are insulting you cos you're not doing the right thing as a leader. After failing your voters, you still have the affrontery to arrest them for speaking out their minds.

1 Like

Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by chisani(m): 4:17pm On May 03, 2020
And Americans on daily basis insults their president at every slight opportunity.

This government is fast becoming unpopular in terms of respect for human rights and freedom of speech.

The human rights violations under this government is awful and pathetic.

Las las they can change the narrative after the tenure elapse.

Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by DateMynd44(m): 4:19pm On May 03, 2020
Juliusmalema:

please who are you?

Have we met before?
that is not what I asked.
Answer my question and stop blabbing.
Why switch over from your meleszenawi account?
Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by MyMouth(m): 4:20pm On May 03, 2020
stevolution5:

I get u anyway, its a very painful thing to loose a loved one, talk more loosing them in this manner, imagine the number of families that have gone through this kind of pain all bcuz an incompetent, insensitive dummy is ruling.
So unfortunate!
Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by Nobody: 4:21pm On May 03, 2020
DateMynd44:
that is not what I asked. Answer my question and stop blabbing. Why switch over from your meleszenawi account?

Your question looks strange to me.
please who are you? Have we met before?
Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by abeggnow: 4:22pm On May 03, 2020
Juliusmalema:
He should be detained as he is receiving the dividends of democracy he voted.
plz do u know if he voted for Buhari??do u know if he voted at all. We need to stop dis tribalism.
Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by osusuallstars: 4:25pm On May 03, 2020
Where is the video make I download for my launch
Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by Iceberg3: 4:27pm On May 03, 2020
May God have mercy,cos these and numerous others were the same zmbs naming their goats and dogs after Jonathan and nothing happened, nobody harassed them. Even the then APC opposition told GEJ to go to court if he couldn't take their insults.

This life!!!!!

Btw, thunda Faya these useless phcn people
Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by DateMynd44(m): 4:30pm On May 03, 2020
Juliusmalema:

Your question looks strange to me.

please who are you?
Have we met before?

osagyefo98 Meleszenawi and your other numerous accounts.
Don't worry I'll expose u soon.
Niger Delta Igbo wannabe

1 Like

Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 03, 2020
DateMynd44:
osagyefo98 Meleszenawi and your other numerous accounts.
Don't worry I'll expose u soon.
Niger Delta Igbo wannabe

Are you threatening me?

Meanwhile, Your question looks strange to me.
please who are you?
Have we met before?

1 Like

Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by lomprico(m): 4:43pm On May 03, 2020
fulani herdsman killed your family and stole 50 of your cows, Baba you deserve to be very very angry and you are justified to insult the person that promised to protect you and ignore u at the end.
Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by Zuorom: 4:47pm On May 03, 2020
sarrki:
It’s your constitutional right to do so

It is constitutionally wrong to arrest him
People like you foisted that idiot in aso Rock on this Nation. This country has gone to the dogs since his reign of mediocrity and impunity started. May the pains of that 70 year old man and others suffering under this dictatorial regime be inflicted on you and your type hundred folds. Nonsense!!
Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by RAYAM(f): 5:02pm On May 03, 2020
Come see o, him for dey dance say dem kill him family before.
Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by abbasajao(m): 5:03pm On May 03, 2020
serverconnect:
Freedom of speech.

Freedom of speech is only guaranteed before the speech not after the speech
Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by Dshocker(m): 5:07pm On May 03, 2020
guy222:
Jesus christ!!! You go school at all? Okay let me ask you this simple question.(1) what is freedom of speech?(2)what do you understand by the term limitation to freedom of speech (3)list five limitations of freedom of speech?(4) differenciate between critism and insult. I swear to God if you no fit answer this question, you will be ban from nairaland for 10 years.

Ignorant fool,i asked a simple question....Since you are the omini-knoweth,define freedom of speech?
Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by Wiifesnatcher(m): 5:08pm On May 03, 2020
for Buhari to be our president? all Nigerians remain dumb even if you don't elect the ediot, your family member does

I felt used to have that empty head aboki as a president
Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by Ykc2(m): 5:08pm On May 03, 2020
MyMouth:

I have both videos, before and after his arrest but I can't post videos here. U need to see how confident the old man was when he was insulting the president and governor, he even said if the don't come and arrest him, they no born them well grin. When I saw the video after his arrest, I did not know wether to laugh or pity him, he sounded so meek, you won't believe he was the same old man that was so confident in the first video. Reminds me of those ipod piglets grin. If u enter Nigerian police wahala, u gats humble!
your even happy they arrested a man of 70 years old ?if nigerian soldiers with all their ammunition can be afraid of boko haram what is shame in a man of 70 years been afraid of buhari and his gangs of fulani bandits?well if northerners likes let them kill each others from now till end of the world is not our problem,my problem with northerners is not that they dont want move forward but they want others to move forward
Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by ostarlink: 5:17pm On May 03, 2020
Sai Baba 2023 grin grin grin
Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by quiteboy(m): 5:18pm On May 03, 2020
MedicH:

Since when did u realise this? No more sai baba?
according to the minister for transport, he is now shy Baba
Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by hope4nigeria(m): 5:19pm On May 03, 2020
sarrki:
It’s your constitutional right to do so

It is constitutionally wrong to arrest him
and you actually type that? Or someone else did with your account? Are you normal? Is buhari no longer a tyrant anymore?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Almajiris Picking Food From The Ground In Gombe Sparks Outrage On Social Media / Arms, Money, Phones Found In Boko Haram's Hideout (graphic Photos) / EndSARS: Edo Youths Takeover Police Station, Patrol With Police Hilux

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.