Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks (65226 Views)

3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari / Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud / President Buhari Speaks On Fresh Plateau Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by West2019(m): 2:22pm On May 03, 2020
Is buhari above insult,(BUHARI IS A FOOL)

2 Likes

Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by udemzyudex(m): 2:22pm On May 03, 2020
Hahaha.. The General. Punch was right after all for including it to his name.

2 Likes

Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 03, 2020
The man said what he said. He shouldn’t have been arrested in the first place!
Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by Temptee101(m): 2:23pm On May 03, 2020
sarrki:
It’s your constitutional right to do so

It is constitutionally wrong to arrest him

Is like this lockdown is good on your brain
Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by JimohMomoh: 2:24pm On May 03, 2020
samincredible44:
bubu can't even save his own people.bubu na first class failure
Real failure.
If not for Corona virus, he would have travelled out of the country by now.

2 Likes

Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by AerialMapper: 2:24pm On May 03, 2020
No comment! I don’t put mouth in family matters
Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by Corporate2020: 2:25pm On May 03, 2020
NextD18:
Coronavirus should have done the needful in Aso Rock to prevent this fvckery and intimidation of freedom of speech.

Several of those who wished Buhari death in the past have themselves been buried including the parents of Nnamdi Kanu while Buhari is still doing wonders with Aisha in the other room. Whom God hath blessed, no idiot can curse.
Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by benisaac67(m): 2:27pm On May 03, 2020
Nigeria!!!

There is Freedom of speech but freedom after speech is not guaranteed.

Johnathan was the most insulted president in the history of Nigeria yet not for once did we hear the police arrested or molested anyone for his sake.

Nigerians laid their bed 14 months ago so they should gently lie on it

3 Likes

Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by Nelsen08(m): 2:27pm On May 03, 2020
Useless PriseDEBT.
freed over 1200 boko Haram terrorist and arresting Innocent man for criticizing the government.
Bubu, the Terrorist Enabler
Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by tarantino1: 2:28pm On May 03, 2020
CasNova:
It is a pity you went through agony, sir.
I emphatise with you.

All the same, there is always the need to control anger. There is need to briddle the tongue.

2nd paragraph is unnessary. Na just jungle we dey
Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by seanjy4konji: 2:28pm On May 03, 2020
Nobfreedom of speech during any tyranny regime
Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by Boss13: 2:29pm On May 03, 2020
This is wrong. Completely wrong. This is what dictators do. Let the man go. He has a right to express himself.

1 Like

Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by CrazyOptimist: 2:29pm On May 03, 2020
MyMouth:

I have both videos, before and after his arrest but I can't post videos here. U need to see how confident the old man was when he was insulting the president and governor, he even said if the don't come and arrest him, they no born them well grin. When I saw the video after his arrest, I did not know wether to laugh or pity him, he sounded so meek, you won't believe he was the same old man that was so confident in the first video. Reminds me of those ipod piglets grin. If u enter Nigerian police wahala, u gats humble!

See your mumu mouth
Are you a slave?
Is this a military regime?
Even the President of the United State is being lambasted everyday in broad day light and nobody is arrested

1 Like

Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by Poske95(m): 2:30pm On May 03, 2020
This ain't personal.
Asked have you lied or stolen, you would answer tes, however, you'd reiterate that it was when you were younger or less sensible.
The truth is you did the do....
How about paying for them...?!
Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by Nobody: 2:30pm On May 03, 2020
DateMynd44:
have they banned your meneszenawi account?

please who are you?

Have we met before?
Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by Poske95(m): 2:30pm On May 03, 2020
This ain't personal.
Asked have you lied or stolen, you would answer yes, however, you'd reiterate that it was when you were younger or less sensible.
The truth is you did the do....
How about paying for them...?!
Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by iammolise(m): 2:31pm On May 03, 2020
So If I do a video now where I'm stating the obvious by calling buhari a Fvcking sentimental bias infested tyrant now I will be arrested.

Buhari is a Fvcking sentimental bias infested tyrant!
Mtcheeeww!

2 Likes

Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by Greigns: 2:31pm On May 03, 2020
If only I was the president,I will mend my ways it obvious am doing something wrong instead arresting Innocent citizens for my lapses

1 Like

Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by Longman8: 2:32pm On May 03, 2020
What is wrong with this yeye govt self.have they not been told that human beings are always entitled to their opinion and subjective in their criticism.
Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by Aystarz: 2:34pm On May 03, 2020
Jaqenhghar:
Police wont go after the bandits but victims of the bandits

"Dummies in uniforms like action toys..."

1 Like

Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by opribo(m): 2:35pm On May 03, 2020
Excuse me, but why wont this spent force of a bubu just let this country be at peace by honorably stepping aside for a dynamic and hardworking Nigerian that can work and all will see and be happy.

1 Like

Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by oluwaahmed: 2:36pm On May 03, 2020
MyMouth:

I have both videos, before and after his arrest but I can't post videos here. U need to see how confident the old man was when he was insulting the president and governor, he even said if the don't come and arrest him, they no born them well grin. When I saw the video after his arrest, I did not know wether to laugh or pity him, he sounded so meek, you won't believe he was the same old man that was so confident in the first video. Reminds me of those ipod piglets grin. If u enter Nigerian police wahala, u gats humble!

U are not even ashamed of yourself that an old man was arrested for speaking the truth while you are here laughing and calling him IPOB. Did buhari not swear to defend the integrity of Nigeria? So rather than arrest the bandits, you arrest a senior citizen for criticizing your inability to protect his life and property and you happy about it? You are a disgrace to your creator.

8 Likes

Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by Nairalandmonika: 2:36pm On May 03, 2020
sarrki:

You guys are in opposition of hatred and Pdp stuff

It’s not because you live the country
What are u writing

3 Likes

Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 03, 2020
Police Arrest bandit: mba
Police Arrest someone lamenting:food don set
Bubu right now;Did i send them message, i don't even listen to such nonsense allow them to go and fast
Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by Dollabiz: 2:38pm On May 03, 2020
Why are you arresting people this is not military era president trump get harassed by thousands of Americans daily Buhari is not a kid and he should grow up everyone should have a say the president is human like any other human .we are all equal

1 Like

Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 03, 2020
He said, “I was coming back from my village where my 15 cattle were rustled and my family members killed. I was passing by when I was asked about how life was going on for me.

“Then I said, our leaders, Buhari and Masari have failed us. I then threw insults out of anger from my agony. I did not even know I was being recorded on video.

They arrested the man for that??

APC....change indeed!

2 Likes

Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 03, 2020
Yes freedom of speech,. There is freedom of speech but not freedom after speech. Buhari issa sick man
serverconnect:
Freedom of speech.
Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by Bakrabas: 2:40pm On May 03, 2020
serverconnect:
Freedom of speech.

But your freedom after speech is not guaranteed... I borrowed Eid Amin words

1 Like

Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 03, 2020
sarrki:

You guys are in opposition of hatred and Pdp stuff

It’s not because you love the country

Even then, something is seriously wrong when someone is arrested for calling out the government for not doing their job??

Katsina state has been under siege by banditry for years, and it has gotten worse.

You APC guys came into power because people were fed up with PDP. Now, you people have become like them.

That the guy you quoted is a PDP supporter does not mean everything is all right.

1 Like

Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by F117nighthawk: 2:43pm On May 03, 2020
It a pity all our constitutional and human rights lawyers will not come to the aid of these ones,we are told the main aim of government is to protect lives and properties of his citizens, this people, s rights has also been violated by law, they lost family members and valuables too, and they have the right to sue the government for not protecting them, but this is Nigeria the poor will always never get justice, justice is for the rich and powerful

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

El-Rufai Set To Wed Zahra Buhari - Polity Weekly Magazine / Almajiris Picking Food From The Ground In Gombe Sparks Outrage On Social Media / Arms, Money, Phones Found In Boko Haram's Hideout (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.