Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,411 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Are White Guys More Romantic Than Black Guys? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are White Guys More Romantic Than Black Guys? (15254 Views)

Why Ladies Fall For Funny Guys More / Why Do Muslim Girls Like Christian Guys More Than Their Fellow Muslims / Why Are Most Broke Guys More Loving Than Those With Extra Cash? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are White Guys More Romantic Than Black Guys? by Shannon(f): 6:27pm On Feb 26, 2006
Seun, thanks for the welcome.

The two white guys I dated were actually quite different from one another in terms of romance. One was all about buying things, he bought me a dozen roses for no particular reason one time. There were other things as well, and it just made me uncomfortable for him to constantly be buying me things. It felt like he was trying to buy my love. The other guy was entirely unromantic, he didn't so much as hold open the door for me to walk through it. He was just entirely inconsiderate about most everything.

My current boyfriend has been romantic in other ways, but he's also much more considerate. When we first started dating, and sometimes now as well, he would send me an e-mail just to say something entirely unimportant. It just let me know that he was thinking about me. He was gone visiting family for two weeks and I didn't get to see him so he called every night, when he got back he brought me a teddy bear and a box of chocolates. It was still a store bought gift, but it was different than the last guy, it was more simplistic, it seemed more real. A dozen roses on a whim is just too much. My current guy also pays for dinner everytime we go out, which is not guaranteed when you're dating an American guy of any race. He is very traditional by American standards, but I really appreciate it. He's a guy who still acts like a guy, many American men seem to have lost that ability.

I think the romance level really depends on the individual and how motivated they are to be romantic, I also believe that it depends on how receptive they think the girl is. In any case, Romance fades over the years so if you expect to have a lasting relationship I hope you are searching for something more than romance.
Re: Are White Guys More Romantic Than Black Guys? by bebe6(f): 6:36pm On Feb 26, 2006
In any case, Romance fades over the years so if you expect to have a lasting relationship I hope you are searching for something more than romance.

Actually, I know plenty of married couples (who have been married for numerous years) who have kept the romance going in their relationship; however, their union's foundation is built on love. In my opinion, the romance only fades away if the couple allows it to do so.
Re: Are White Guys More Romantic Than Black Guys? by Shannon(f): 7:56pm On Feb 26, 2006
I'll agree with that statement, perhaps I should rephrase my thoughts. Romance changes as the years go by and I think that perhaps the gestures that most people deem to be romantic at this point will seem much less important in the long run. I agree however that in a good relationship there will always be some form of romance.
Re: Are White Guys More Romantic Than Black Guys? by Ama(f): 10:04pm On Feb 26, 2006
Personally I have never dated a white guy before and I wouldn't knock it but I wouldn't say they are cuter than black guys. I have never come accross a romantic black guy before. Sadly the only ones I have come accross are the ones on TV. Sad eh? sad
Re: Are White Guys More Romantic Than Black Guys? by 4real(m): 4:58am On Feb 27, 2006
well i don't think love is what keeps you going after so long a time in marriage, love to me as always been the icing on the cake not the cake it self, the icibg makes the cake look nice but not the cake, you need companionship and trust and understand and friendship to make it across that great river og marriage, something the nigerian man knows about that the white man does not know.
Re: Are White Guys More Romantic Than Black Guys? by WesleyanA(f): 5:48am On Aug 06, 2006
I know this is a generalization. . .
but white guys are NICE and understanding. embarassed
Re: Are White Guys More Romantic Than Black Guys? by Bisanke(f): 10:47pm On Aug 06, 2006
hmm i will have to say majority of white men r more romantic than black men. But it dont really matter about the race cause ull meet white guys who r romantic and sum r not
the same with black guys some r romantic and sum r not.

It really depends on the man not really his race. But majorty yeah the white men win that
Re: Are White Guys More Romantic Than Black Guys? by zeekay: 3:14pm On Aug 07, 2006
They are not more romantic , an average black lady is a stargazer(im sorry my sisters here), they plot the graph of ur life and conclude what u might be in the next ten years but a white graph is easily plotted cos of their situations , so my sister prefer them to us because of their pockets and what the enviroment have for them in the future.

We need to work together and shapen the future of our unborn children cos our fathers had made a mess of our present and future.
Re: Are White Guys More Romantic Than Black Guys? by zebudaya(m): 9:48pm On Aug 08, 2006
When your gbola is smaller than the next dude you have to compensate by being romantic. You are the bottom of the food chain or is it sex chain. as for me "Size ain't a problem" so i show how romantic I am when I'm pulling her hair and smacking her a$$ and making her legs twitch grin. Those women who go to jails for conjugal visits don't do it because the man is/was romantic grin

To hell with flowers, expensive dinners and botanical gardens! rather spend my money feeding the needy or volunteering at the local shelter
Re: Are White Guys More Romantic Than Black Guys? by WesleyanA(f): 4:05am On Aug 09, 2006
lmao

about that jail visit thingy. I don't think any woman w/ a brain will go visit a guy in jail just for sex when she can go out in the street for another black guy. lol. maybe she has kids that's understandable.

yeah. some black guys are jerks. what's so sweet about going to jail anyways? lol

rather spend my money feeding the needy or volunteering at the local shelter
you sure about that? what about the grillz, rims and bling bling stores?  grin
Re: Are White Guys More Romantic Than Black Guys? by DAMMYGLOW(f): 9:18am On Aug 09, 2006
White Guys Are More ROMANTIC In Public
But For Me Black Guys Are More Romantic "Generally" wink
Re: Are White Guys More Romantic Than Black Guys? by zebudaya(m): 11:05pm On Aug 09, 2006
WesleyanA:

lmao

about that jail visit thingy. I don't think any woman w/ a brain will go visit a guy in jail just for sex when she can go out in the street for another black guy. lol. maybe she has kids that's understandable.

yeah. some black guys are jerks. what's so sweet about going to jail anyways? lol
you sure about that? what about the grillz, rims and bling bling stores? grin

I don't do grillz, rims, and bling bling. About finding another guy on the street stuff. Men have been known to fight wars just because someone else took their woman eg Troy. If you find that partner you have unbelivable chemistry with. You would go to jail every once in a while just to have a taste of him
Re: Are White Guys More Romantic Than Black Guys? by Cleofel(f): 11:05pm On Aug 09, 2006
white guys can never be romantic than black guys cuz black guys can be romantic when they wanna be
Re: Are White Guys More Romantic Than Black Guys? by WesleyanA(f): 12:20am On Aug 10, 2006
lol @Zebudaya's jail sex theory.
I still don't think most ladies would do that. maybe some w/ "unbelievable chemistry."

fine. black guys are more romantic.
Re: Are White Guys More Romantic Than Black Guys? by sweetnini(f): 3:44pm On Aug 10, 2006
black guys romantic ke
white guys r more romantic o
the way a white guy treats his girl
u'll feel in heaven then later feel hell
but at least u feel heaven small

for black guys u'll feel hell all thru
Re: Are White Guys More Romantic Than Black Guys? by badyru(m): 3:55pm On Aug 10, 2006
white ko romantic ni, at the end of the day you twist and turn in bed when you cant get satisfied by his wimpy crayfishy, wiggly thing. Ladies black rocks and like it has been said "once u go black you cant go back!!!"PS we are actually verrryyyyy romantic girls
Re: Are White Guys More Romantic Than Black Guys? by Busta(f): 3:59pm On Aug 10, 2006
In ma opinion, white guys are more romantic
- black guys wants to be baby sat while white guys wants to baby sit u
- black guys want u to cook for them while white guys would love to cook for you, learn or at least take u out
- black guys wants to own u, white guys wants u to feel good bout ursef
- black guys don't really want to show u that they love u but white guys would shower u with love and flowers
- both guys are lazy especially black guys, don't want to do nuthin and want u to provide for em

still love ma black guys, give em props when it comes to the bedroom but am very picky when it comes to em!
Re: Are White Guys More Romantic Than Black Guys? by sweetnini(f): 4:28pm On Aug 10, 2006
we arent talking bout in bed
there r dissapointments from white guys during that part
thats y i say hell

i must add
Black guys r really good in bed
Re: Are White Guys More Romantic Than Black Guys? by zebudaya(m): 11:18pm On Aug 10, 2006
Busta:

In ma opinion, white guys are more romantic
- black guys wants to be baby sat while white guys wants to baby sit u
- black guys want u to cook for them while white guys would love to cook for you, learn or at least take u out
- black guys wants to own u, white guys wants u to feel good bout ursef
- black guys don't really want to show u that they love u but white guys would shower u with love and flowers
- both guys are lazy especially black guys, don't want to do nuthin and want u to provide for em

still love ma black guys, give em props when it comes to the bedroom but am very picky when it comes to em!

Busta I don't know how old you are, or the kind of guys you date who "don't want to do nuthin and want u to provide for em" Most black males I know work very hard and don't wait for any woman to provide for them!
Re: Are White Guys More Romantic Than Black Guys? by WesleyanA(f): 5:50am On Aug 12, 2006
zebudaya:

Busta I don't know how old you are, or the kind of guys you date who "don't want to do nuthin and want u to provide for em" Most black males I know work very hard and don't wait for any woman to provide for them!

the ones you know. cool good you and and the ones you hang out w/ are responsible  wink

you volunteer and give to charity too! never heard of a black guy doing that. so that's cool  cheesy
Re: Are White Guys More Romantic Than Black Guys? by Bandele(m): 1:48pm On Aug 13, 2006
Some Afrikan people need a gunshot for da fuckery up in here.
cry cry

Stop the jungle fever and be proud of our culture.
Re: Are White Guys More Romantic Than Black Guys? by mathways(m): 6:49pm On Aug 14, 2006
In my opinion,I don't think so.I mean all guys have gat what it takes to be romantic if they actually want to.Besides,I've seen lots of romantic black guys.In a nutshell,it all depends on how passionate the guy's towards his girl.Some guys don't really love their girls.In such a case,how do u expect him to be romantic?Being romantic has gat more to do with feelings, I'm a Nigerian and my Russian girlfriend always tell me I'm romantic.If I wasn't,I doubt if she'd have said so.So pls stop generalising.
Mcyoh of spb
Re: Are White Guys More Romantic Than Black Guys? by katherinae(f): 4:57am On Aug 15, 2006
CULTURE PEOPLE CULTURE, white people tend to be more creative, but if u love a brother no amount of romance can make u want anything else no matter how romantic he white guy is.
Re: Are White Guys More Romantic Than Black Guys? by lauryn(f): 1:47pm On Aug 21, 2006
wel, It's obvious that White men are more romantic, but when black men choose to be romantic,,,,,,,,,,,,boi are they so darn good at it, hmmmmmmm .
Re: Are White Guys More Romantic Than Black Guys? by zebudaya(m): 1:52pm On Aug 21, 2006
If whites are so romantic why do more w[b]hite girls date/sleep with black guys [/b]than white guys sleeping with black girls.?. White girls know something you naija girls dont know/appreciate. wink
Re: Are White Guys More Romantic Than Black Guys? by lauryn(f): 2:07pm On Aug 21, 2006
@ Zebudaya
The white girls are mostly with the black men to get some good d*ck
Re: Are White Guys More Romantic Than Black Guys? by zebudaya(m): 2:15pm On Aug 21, 2006
lauryn when you get some good d*ck doesn't it feel romantic smiley
Re: Are White Guys More Romantic Than Black Guys? by lauryn(f): 2:29pm On Aug 21, 2006
hell no, gives me a yeast infection grin
Re: Are White Guys More Romantic Than Black Guys? by zebudaya(m): 4:57pm On Aug 21, 2006
That's not good d*ck then, I could loan you mine, but you gotta pay me cheesy
Re: Are White Guys More Romantic Than Black Guys? by WesleyanA(f): 1:45am On Aug 22, 2006
lauryn:

hell no, gives me a yeast infection grin

ROFLMAO
Re: Are White Guys More Romantic Than Black Guys? by Nameless: 11:48am On Aug 31, 2006
I see alot of my sistas have tried white men!WOW! I have never tried one in my life but now that I have read this I am considering it. grin How do you deal with the sex? I know they are smaller than black men.I'm not into that gentle stuff,how can my husband give me flowers and chocolates but can't lay the "pipe".I think I would lose respect for him,cause of my needs not being met in the bedroom. lipsrsealed
Re: Are White Guys More Romantic Than Black Guys? by MrLoverMAn(m): 12:07pm On Aug 31, 2006
@Nameless

Then you should stick with a man that knows how to lay the pipe.
You shouldn't go by what people say here, some of them are all talk. Some haven't even had the experince what they talk about.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When You Can't Have What You Want, You Do This [Picture] / Guys Will You Marry Any Of This Soldier Slay Queens! Pics / See How This Slay Queen Flaunts Her Massive Boobs Without Bra In Sexy Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.