Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,815 members, 7,827,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Who Can Tell Me What Truly Happened In This Room? [Pictures] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Can Tell Me What Truly Happened In This Room? [Pictures] (12693 Views)

As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? / Tell Me the Most Expensive Thing In This Room [Picture] / Bed Room Pictures For Adults Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Can Tell Me What Truly Happened In This Room? [Pictures] by iLegendd(m): 9:26pm On May 04, 2020
scaramucci:
You no get dining room?

I'm single. When I get married and start having children, I'll use dining. Yes, I have. I hope I have answered you.
Re: Who Can Tell Me What Truly Happened In This Room? [Pictures] by iLegendd(m): 9:29pm On May 04, 2020
Deleted.
Re: Who Can Tell Me What Truly Happened In This Room? [Pictures] by Nobody: 9:33pm On May 04, 2020
iLegendd:

I'm single. When I get married and start having children, I'll use dining. Yes, I have. I hope I have answered you.

Yes.
Re: Who Can Tell Me What Truly Happened In This Room? [Pictures] by iLegendd(m): 9:34pm On May 04, 2020
Akube1z:

My guess is salad(carrot,cucumber. and so on) grin

bamvik:
beans and pap, i can only guess how many org because only u knows that. so i guess two

Kennyfancy:
Beans and roasted plaintain

Galactico4ever:
Seems like beans and some thick liquid, 3 org

sunnychibs:
beans, 5

Ayoleeboy007:
beans and garri 4 organsm
Re: Who Can Tell Me What Truly Happened In This Room? [Pictures] by adeboi1: 10:19pm On May 04, 2020
iLegendd:

Almost too. You're more accurate than Sunny. So, I'll give the 1k to who gets the answer or who is closer to the main answer.

I can't see the other plate well but you used the other plate for garri

Org: 2
Re: Who Can Tell Me What Truly Happened In This Room? [Pictures] by iLegendd(m): 10:33pm On May 04, 2020
ambitiouschap1:

Na you dey enjoy prolific, I envy you ooo

Hmm. It's seems two of you are making a killing over there. Carry me along before hunger squeezes breath outta me. No money and food over here.
Re: Who Can Tell Me What Truly Happened In This Room? [Pictures] by iLegendd(m): 10:36pm On May 04, 2020
[s]
Cakephp:
Lol. Ok, maybe you think that I somehow find you or your posts interesting and that's the reason I comment on your threads?
You're very far from the reality!

Your thread is always topping the first page whenever I visit this romance section to read new gists and while away time, as though your existence depends on creating new threads on a daily basis?
I have never viewed your profile but I'm guessing you've created more than 1K threads by this time.

I only comment on your threads to deter and irritate you to drop the habit, I'm just surprised you value my comments and find it interesting.
[/s]

Give up and be useful with your time — stop speaking unnecessary grammar. Your mates are putting their grammar in a book and making money with it, but you're here wasting it.
Re: Who Can Tell Me What Truly Happened In This Room? [Pictures] by Amanda4life: 10:45pm On May 04, 2020
Just a dirty scene. Left by very dirty adults

Mchew
Re: Who Can Tell Me What Truly Happened In This Room? [Pictures] by iLegendd(m): 10:55pm On May 04, 2020
Lesson for Men

There are three skills you MUST have whether you like it or not if you want to be a real man.

1. How to handle women skill (handling of their dramatic behavior, sex game, and other dating-related stuff)

2. How to make money legally and in abundance

3. How to manage money to avoid reverting to square zero.

When you have these three skills, especially skill 1, you'll start receiving messages from pretty women saying they'll do anything you want just to date them. I received this message below less than 10 minutes ago.

This post is not to brag, but to expose and reveal things to nice guys who use money to buy women when good-guys use only skill 1 to get everything while making their money in peace and investing it in peace too.

Money is good, but don't waste it on women — your dick has all the power you need if only you can learn and master how to use it like a pro.

I don't date. I stay single. I stay safe. I smile. I stay healthy.

Re: Who Can Tell Me What Truly Happened In This Room? [Pictures] by iLegendd(m): 10:55pm On May 04, 2020
Amanda4life:
Just a dirty scene. Left by very dirty adults

Mchew

Okay.
Re: Who Can Tell Me What Truly Happened In This Room? [Pictures] by iLegendd(m): 11:28pm On May 04, 2020
Galactico4ever:
Seems like beans and some thick liquid, 3 org

Ayoleeboy007:
beans and garri 4 organsm

It's

Beans + Yam
Meat
Fish
Stew
Garri (this garri was unnecessary because of the yam, but...)

Orgasm: Just 3 extremely powerful and full-bod, earthquake-like, toe-curling squirting orgasms. It's quality, not quantity.

Galatico got it, but using the word "seems" like beans makes it look as if he isn't sure, so this is why he isn't the winner. For Ayo, he isn't the winner because he said 4 instead or 3.

In summary, I'll send 2 of you 500 Naira card each. Your number and the name of the network.

Advert: For those men who want to be great in bed and last as long as they want, read Lasticle and thank me later.

Download: https://shop.wetclef.com/download-lasticle/

Re: Who Can Tell Me What Truly Happened In This Room? [Pictures] by ambitiouschap1: 11:35pm On May 04, 2020
iLegendd:

Hmm. It's seems two of you are making a killing over there. Carry me along before hunger squeezes breath outta me. No money and food over here.

Stop the whyning boss, you wey they make more than 100k per day on publishdrive.
And thanks for recommending that book title it works. I can't believe a book with small page consist of such info
Re: Who Can Tell Me What Truly Happened In This Room? [Pictures] by iLegendd(m): 11:42pm On May 04, 2020
ambitiouschap1:

Stop the whyning boss, you wey they make more than 100k per day on publishdrive.
And thanks for recommending that book title it works. I can't believe a book with small page consist of such info

You people are the new bosses in town and I'm always loyal to learn.

PS:

Mehn, it's raining heavily here. Time to cover blanket and crash like a baby — hunger dey do me; Abeg, find me something make I use buy food tomorrow.
Re: Who Can Tell Me What Truly Happened In This Room? [Pictures] by Nobody: 1:09am On May 05, 2020
Attention seeker. This guy dey the same Whatsapp group with ancientbeing, stupidity, millenniumlady, casalindaaa, etc

1 Like

Re: Who Can Tell Me What Truly Happened In This Room? [Pictures] by Nobody: 1:31am On May 05, 2020
Emo wolu shocked
Re: Who Can Tell Me What Truly Happened In This Room? [Pictures] by Galactico4ever(m): 2:56am On May 05, 2020
Re: Who Can Tell Me What Truly Happened In This Room? [Pictures] by Ayoleeboy007: 6:58am On May 05, 2020
Airtel thank you sir
Re: Who Can Tell Me What Truly Happened In This Room? [Pictures] by OYENIYIJK: 7:10am On May 05, 2020
iLegendd:

I wan dey flex like you boss
Re: Who Can Tell Me What Truly Happened In This Room? [Pictures] by Lawdis(m): 7:36am On May 05, 2020
.....they chop food nah
Re: Who Can Tell Me What Truly Happened In This Room? [Pictures] by iLegendd(m): 8:22am On May 05, 2020
Galactico4ever:
093 Airtel notify me so i can remove it

Done.
Re: Who Can Tell Me What Truly Happened In This Room? [Pictures] by iLegendd(m): 8:22am On May 05, 2020
Ayoleeboy007:
0564 Airtel thank you sir

Done.
Re: Who Can Tell Me What Truly Happened In This Room? [Pictures] by Ayoleeboy007: 8:27am On May 05, 2020
iLegendd:

Done.
seen thank you so much
Re: Who Can Tell Me What Truly Happened In This Room? [Pictures] by Galactico4ever(m): 8:38am On May 05, 2020
iLegendd:

Done.
your account will always be in millions. big ups
Re: Who Can Tell Me What Truly Happened In This Room? [Pictures] by adeboi1: 8:45am On May 05, 2020
[quote author=iLegendd post=89201624]

Done.[/quote

Boss what of my own na.
Re: Who Can Tell Me What Truly Happened In This Room? [Pictures] by iLegendd(m): 12:52pm On May 05, 2020
adeboi1:

You were late.
Re: Who Can Tell Me What Truly Happened In This Room? [Pictures] by iLegendd(m): 12:54pm On May 05, 2020
Jaeis:
Attention seeker. This guy dey the same Whatsapp group with ancientbeing, stupidity, millenniumlady, casalindaaa, etc

Attention seeker = proactive person
Attention giver = reactive person

In life, learn to be more proactive than reactive.
Re: Who Can Tell Me What Truly Happened In This Room? [Pictures] by adeboi1: 1:16pm On May 05, 2020
iLegendd:

You were late.

Awwww(sad face)
Re: Who Can Tell Me What Truly Happened In This Room? [Pictures] by Millenniumlady(f): 2:01pm On May 05, 2020
iLegendd:

You just killed him with this line alone darling cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Can Tell Me What Truly Happened In This Room? [Pictures] by Millenniumlady(f): 2:10pm On May 05, 2020
iLegendd:
Yes, what happened?
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Who Can Tell Me What Truly Happened In This Room? [Pictures] by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 05, 2020
iLegendd:

Even when you're making a fool out of yourself?

NB: I'm a fan of your real work not these crappy threads you have littered all over Nairaland
Re: Who Can Tell Me What Truly Happened In This Room? [Pictures] by iLegendd(m): 2:51pm On May 05, 2020
Jaeis:

Even when you're making a fool out of yourself?

NB: I'm a fan of your real work not these crappy threads you have littered all over Nairaland

Nice input. Fan of my real work? Then the case has been settled. Read the real one and ignore the unreal ones.

When you read my real work, I didn't force you? Now you're reading the unreal ones, did I still force you? You just want to be noticed and you got it.

Enjoy.
Re: Who Can Tell Me What Truly Happened In This Room? [Pictures] by iLegendd(m): 2:55pm On May 05, 2020
Millenniumlady:
You just killed him with this line alone darling cheesy

Nigerians are like reactants — I just decided to be their chemical.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Long Term Relationships Break Up? / List Of Romanceland Crush 2016 / The Body On This Girl Will Leave You Breathless[photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.