Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,561 members, 7,827,098 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Who Can Tell Me What Truly Happened In This Room? [Pictures] - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Can Tell Me What Truly Happened In This Room? [Pictures] (12691 Views)

As A Lady, Would You Accept Marriage Proposal From A Guy Living In This Room? / Tell Me the Most Expensive Thing In This Room [Picture] / Bed Room Pictures For Adults Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Can Tell Me What Truly Happened In This Room? [Pictures] by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 05, 2020
iLegendd:

Nice input. Fan of my real work? Then the case has been settled. Read the real one and ignore the unreal ones.

When you read my real work, I didn't force you? Now you're reading the unreal ones, did I still force you? You just want to be noticed and you got it.

Enjoy.

In your face, what happened to attention seekers are proactive. Bro rest.
Re: Who Can Tell Me What Truly Happened In This Room? [Pictures] by iLegendd(m): 3:00pm On May 05, 2020
Jaeis:

In your face, what happened to attention seekers are proactive. Bro rest.

Before you know it, you'll become another troll — so, I'll ignore you from now.

Enjoy.
Re: Who Can Tell Me What Truly Happened In This Room? [Pictures] by Millenniumlady(f): 3:09pm On May 05, 2020
iLegendd:

Nigerians are like reactants — I just decided to be their chemical.
You'll think twice before coming for you next time cheesy
Re: Who Can Tell Me What Truly Happened In This Room? [Pictures] by Nobody: 3:12pm On May 05, 2020
iLegendd:

Before you know it, you'll become another troll — so, I'll ignore you from now.

Enjoy.

Get over yourself, you're not a celebrity.
Re: Who Can Tell Me What Truly Happened In This Room? [Pictures] by iLegendd(m): 3:15pm On May 05, 2020
Millenniumlady:
You'll think twice before coming for you next time cheesy

Such guys are docile at home and reactants online. When they see people who are energetic at home and proactive online, they get angry and start reacting. It's all jealousy and frustration.

It's not my fault.
Re: Who Can Tell Me What Truly Happened In This Room? [Pictures] by Raeheemwayne: 3:40pm On May 05, 2020
iLegendd:
Lesson for Men

There are three skills you MUST have whether you like it or not if you want to be a real man.

1. How to handle women skill (handling of their dramatic behavior, sex game, and other dating-related stuff)

2. How to make money legally and in abundance

3. How to manage money to avoid reverting to square zero.

When you have these three skills, especially skill 1, you'll start receiving messages from pretty women saying they'll do anything you want just to date them. I received this message below less than 10 minutes ago.

This post is not to brag, but to expose and reveal things to nice guys who use money to buy women when good-guys use only skill 1 to get everything while making their money in peace and investing it in peace too.

Money is good, but don't waste it on women — your dick has all the power you need if only you can learn and master how to use it like a pro.

I don't date. I stay single. I stay safe. I smile. I stay healthy.

I'm sure Millenniumlady sent this msg - that girl is so obsessed with Made-Men.
Re: Who Can Tell Me What Truly Happened In This Room? [Pictures] by iLegendd(m): 4:06pm On May 05, 2020
Raeheemwayne:

I'm sure Millenniumlady sent this msg - that girl is so obsessed with Made-Men.

I have never met someone from Nairaland, male or female, before in my life. Also, no woman wants to date me because of money — I'm too stingy.

They want to date me because of my simple and fun personality, honesty, and great sex (nothing more).

Any woman that comes to date me because of money will end up being the one spending on me like a baby.
Re: Who Can Tell Me What Truly Happened In This Room? [Pictures] by Nobody: 4:07pm On May 05, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:
What happened
A houseboy refused to clear after the Oga had meal and even has the temerity to snap and post on Nairaland with Oga phone while he sleeps.
Akpan, meet me upstairs!! angry sad

Hahaha... Funny
Re: Who Can Tell Me What Truly Happened In This Room? [Pictures] by Chuky7(m): 12:13am On May 06, 2020
iLegendd:

You're right. Just that I have NEVER eaten fruit for the sake of sex — I eat them for the sake of health. When it comes to sex, real mean depend on only two things: mind control and exercise. Luckily, Lasticle book has all the info in detail from A—Z.

Talking about book, foreigners are buying those books on a regular basis. Yesterday, we made only 31k from PD (one of the platforms I published those books).

So, real men are reading those books and getting their bedroom games 100% back without fruits. Though, I still love fruits, but for nourishment sake.

What's with your emphasis on exercise for sex? Don't get. how?
Re: Who Can Tell Me What Truly Happened In This Room? [Pictures] by iLegendd(m): 12:46am On May 06, 2020
Chuky7:

What's with your emphasis on exercise for sex? Don't get. how?

Your question doesn't sound like someone who wants to humbly know why, but like an angry military man who must be told why, else there will be trouble.
Re: Who Can Tell Me What Truly Happened In This Room? [Pictures] by Chuky7(m): 12:56am On May 06, 2020
iLegendd:

Your question doesn't sound like someone who wants to humbly know why, but like an angry military man who must be told why, else there will be trouble.

You are suddenly a doctor in typographical expression ...

I asked an honest question yet you start show yourself ...
Re: Who Can Tell Me What Truly Happened In This Room? [Pictures] by iLegendd(m): 1:41am On May 06, 2020
Chuky7:

You are suddenly a doctor in typographical expression ...

I asked an honest question yet you start show yourself ...

Sorry sir. People like you are meant to be avoided. #AngerManagement.

I can tell a lot about someone with just a line of text.

Re: Who Can Tell Me What Truly Happened In This Room? [Pictures] by Chuky7(m): 9:07am On May 06, 2020
iLegendd:

Sorry sir. People like you are meant to be avoided. #AngerManagement.
I can tell a lot about someone with just a line of text.
Fvck off man...
Re: Who Can Tell Me What Truly Happened In This Room? [Pictures] by iLegendd(m): 10:39am On May 06, 2020
Chuky7:

Fvck off man...

Okay.
Re: Who Can Tell Me What Truly Happened In This Room? [Pictures] by Ayoleeboy007: 11:04am On Aug 30, 2022
iLegendd:

Done.
Thanks boss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can You Really Date Someone With A Disability? / Am The Most Beautiful Lady On Nairaland--pics included / Can Your Woman Be More Curvy And Sexy Than This Lady? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.