Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,922 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America (103916 Views)

Lady Storms Bank In Delta To Confront Rival For Dating Her Married Lover. Photo / Big-Sized Man & His Woman In Doggy Pose In Their Pre-Wedding Photos / Man Accuses Wife Of Dating A Corper, Sends Her Packing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America by Nobody: 12:17am On May 08, 2020
jubrilELsudan:

AND HAVE CHILDREN WITH OTHER MEN THEN HER MUMU HUSBAND WILL BE CONVINCING HIMSELF THAT HE IS THE FATHER OF THE CHILDREN DESPITE THE FACT THAT NOBODY IN HIS FAMILY HISTORY HAS THAT SHAPE OF HEAD.

1 Like

Re: Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America by MOnkeyBabe(f): 12:19am On May 08, 2020
RamessesIV:
Please do a beg disturb my mentions,or we could take it offline,you hated "black men" wow

Anyways girl am just going to say take your time,make sure he makes you happy,don't put too much into it if you know you aren't aren't getting it back

It seems this is like a start over for you cause you talk a lot about your new found faith but I just want to assure you there is nothing wrong with you,you are just in love a luxury guys like use can't have
but do you know how many times Jesus was mailed on the cross yet we don't appreciate him back because of sins we commit each day? Call me mumu. I know God paid the GReateSt sacRifiCe. We are to be like him. It's not always give and take. That's SeCUlaRism. I am a follower of ChRiSt, master JeSus. God loves us, but some of us don't love him in return and cuRSe him. Jesus ChRist prayed for his enemies. He said love those who persecute you. We are to be like children who keep no gRuDGes or BeaR no hatred so we could inherit the kinGdom of God.
I'm sorry, I don't know if you are a ChRistian or your tribal affiliations. Don't mean to force anything on you.
I have Jesus altar and pictures of the holy family all over my room. I'm trying to break away from Colonial mentality that has chopped my senses these years. But it's difficult. I'll Die if I leave my Catholic faith. We were both raised Catholic too in the east. But he doesn't give a damn or attend church no more
Re: Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America by abbey621(m): 12:21am On May 08, 2020
Jim99:

My humble advise; Have a plan B and C, like pDudd would say "Always have an exit strategy".

People change, the sweetest things in our life's right now could turn sour the next minute.

Be Prepared, Always.

If you read my initial post, you would understand clearly that my plan B and even C are very SOLID!
Re: Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America by RamessesIV(m): 12:23am On May 08, 2020
Hmmmmm okay

Well am not a christian but I am happy for you though,it seems your faith has helped you a lot though

Yeah Igbo have a large catholic following,I was once catholic though

Well when I meant give and take I was referring to you and your "love" though but I just hope you're okay over there
MOnkeyBabe:
but do you know how many times Jesus was mailed on the cross yet we don't appreciate him back because of sins we commit each day? Call me mumu. I know God paid the GReateSt sacRifiCe. We are to be like him. It's not always give and take. That's SeCUlaRism. I am a follower of ChRiSt, master JeSus. God loves us, but some of us don't love him in return and cuRSe him.
I have Jesus altar and pictures of the holy family all over my room. I'm trying to break away from Colonial mentality that has chopped my senses these years. But it's difficult. I'll Die if I leave my Catholic faith. We were both raised Catholic too in the east. But he doesn't give a damn or attend church no more
Re: Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America by XhosaNostra(f): 12:23am On May 08, 2020
lefulefu:
south africa is a rich country of its own nau.so if a yankee base guy was offering to bring u over what can he offer u that u dont already have in SA cheesy.If nigeria was a rich country and its economy was stable nigerian women would have never given the yankee based guys looking for home base wives their time of day cheesy.Its because things are quite tough in naija thats why an overseas based dude can wow a lady living in naija.

@bolded, we're a developing country still but we obviously do have most of the amenities all developed countries have. However, it's not about that, but the innate distrust that's forever lingering because of knowing what they're capable of. If I ever decide to go to another country for the sake of betterment, it won't be because of a man & definitely not a white one. Never!
I do understand what you mean though & I guess it is what it is.

1 Like

Re: Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America by XhosaNostra(f): 12:24am On May 08, 2020
dview001:

Take your blood- craving smelly ass off this forum ...dirty minded evil biattch

Or what?
Re: Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America by MOnkeyBabe(f): 12:24am On May 08, 2020
RamessesIV:
Hmmmmm okay

Well am not a christian but I am happy for you though,it seems your faith has helped you a lot though

Yeah Igbo have a large catholic following,I was once catholic though

Well when I meant give and take I was referring to you and your "love" though but I just hope you're okay over there
with God I will manage. Thank you. I hope your love life is SteaDy too. And I hope you and family are doing fine at home. It's doing me as if my Child has been taken away from me
Re: Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America by drmikeadams(m): 12:27am On May 08, 2020
lefulefu:
no they will say the small small girls back in naija they want to marry are humble and submissive grin grin grin.na wen dem carry them come yankee the humble girl go show them the tiger that she is grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin and ruin the man completely grin.but seriously speaking i dont understand why some of these guys back in the US and UK their siblings back home no dey even do anything to prevent them marrying bad women back home and carrying them abroad.if i had an elder uncle back in US interested in going back to naija to marry a young girl omo i will discourage that uncle ooo and yarn him the truth.except maybe me and dat uncle no dey agree then i can keep silent cheesy.
angry angry angry angry grin angry grin

Unfortunately most men no dey like reason well wen yeye love dey worry them. If u advise that ur . uncle to leave d yeye girl ,na that time u go turn enemy, ,,he go marry d girl go USA ,the girl go ruin am after her eye don tear...las Las na suicide go dey hungry d man

1 Like

Re: Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America by OChimex: 12:27am On May 08, 2020
LOVEGINO:
since d bill will be 50/50 who am I to complain? Las Las I dey mad say I date Naija babes there. Me wey like whity die.

Lol. Until you get one white girl and knack her one month, then you go know say no difference between white and black. honestly.

4 Likes

Re: Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America by RamessesIV(m): 12:27am On May 08, 2020
I don't have a love life,been single for a long time,well I stay alone my parents and siblings are in delta and they are doing fine,don't worry dear I got you your child is okay grin

Is there any way i can reach you like maybe WhatsApp
MOnkeyBabe:
with God I will manage. Thank you. I hope your love life is SteaDy too. And I hope you and family are doing fine at home. It's doing me as if my Child has been taken away from me
Re: Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America by MOnkeyBabe(f): 12:30am On May 08, 2020
RamessesIV:
Why did you hate black people
many ReaSons of which I felt they were backward and UnCiviliZed. That's in the past when I was biased. Right from the day people used to talk shit about Europeans I have always had their Back. None of the white men I built Relationships with were ready for marriage. I'm not saying there are no players at home. It's just very GlaRinG in the west. After God brought me to my Senses. OyiBO cultuRe isn't perfect either . I pick out the good of education and exposure. For AfRiCa I love the MaRRiaGe, esp Child-bearing thing Die. I love AfRiCan AmeRicans too ,there are some nice things they do other than the SCReaming ND shouting most engage in. But could be fun at times though when everywhere is boring.
Hatred for blacks could have been me running away from myself. I almost murdered my parents for bringing me to this world. And it's not like we were suffering. I'm also very beautiful and intelligent. Modelled. I was just iDiOtiC & GReeDy, I guess. There's this GiRl on naiRalanD that knows everything concerning the birth of my first child. Can't remember her SiGgy. Haven't seen or heard from her in a while
Re: Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America by RamessesIV(m): 12:33am On May 08, 2020
Wow,honestly I don't know your story but I just want you to know that everything is going to be alright we all make mistakes,even me here in Nigeria everyday i live with regrets,the good thing is that you love your self and where you come from and that's worth celebrating,just do thr right thing and try to make your self happy.
MOnkeyBabe:
many ReaSons of which I felt they were backward and UnCiviliZed. That's in the past when I was biased. None of the white men I built Relationships with were ready for marriage. I'm not saying there are no players at home. It's just very GlaRinG in the west. After God brought me to my Senses. OyiBO cultuRe isn't perfect either . I pick out the good of education and exposure. For AfRiCa I love the MaRRiaGe, esp Child-bearing thing Die. I love AfRiCan AmeRicans too ,there are some nice things they do other than the SCReaming ND shouting most engage in. But could be fun at times though when everywhere is boring.
Hatred for blacks could have been me running away from myself. I almost murdered my parents for bringing me to this world. And it's not like we were suffering. I'm also very beautiful and intelligent. Modelled. I was just iDiOtiC & GReeDy, I guess
Re: Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America by MOnkeyBabe(f): 12:34am On May 08, 2020
RamessesIV:
I don't have a love life,been single for a long time,well I stay alone my parents and siblings are in delta and they are doing fine,don't worry dear I got you your child is okay grin

Is there any way i can reach you like maybe WhatsApp
tried checking pms but didn't use that email anymore
Re: Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America by Nobody: 12:34am On May 08, 2020
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
bye karen
Whatever Andrew
Re: Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America by RaptorX: 12:34am On May 08, 2020
All this one's talking about marrying white women in America to avoid the problems listed here with marrying Nigerian women, you are speaking out of ignorance. Who do you think invented feminism and pushed for women's rights in the US. No matter how bad some claim our women are they are far better to marry than white women that have been conditioned from birth to see herself equal if not even superior to men, easier said than done, you will marry a white woman indeed. Hope you are football or a basketball star or a high flying plastic surgeon not some guy driving uber .or working at walmart.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America by RamessesIV(m): 12:35am On May 08, 2020
Okay are you on whatsapp
MOnkeyBabe:
tried checking pms but didn't use that email anymore
Re: Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America by MOnkeyBabe(f): 12:35am On May 08, 2020
RaptorX:
All this one's talking about marrying white women in America to avoid the problems listed here with marrying Nigerian women, you are speaking out of ignorance. Who do you think invented feminism and pushed for women's rights in the US. No matter how bad some claim our women are they are far better to marry than white women that have been conditioned from birth to see herself equal if not even superior to men, easier said than done, you will marry a white woman indeed. Hope you are football or a basketball star or a high flying plastic surgeon not some guy driving uber .or working at walmart.
you no add GRammy AWARDmusician. But there are few exceptions though, if they really love the GUy wink

1 Like

Re: Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America by Nobody: 12:36am On May 08, 2020
XhosaNostra:

@bolded, we're a developing country still but we obviously do have most of the amenities all developed countries have. However, it's not about that, but the innate distrust that's forever lingering because of knowing what they're capable of. If I ever decide to go to another country for the sake of betterment, it won't be because of a man & definitely not a white one. Never!
I do understand what you mean though & I guess it is what it is.
ehn thats what i am saying.u wont be desperate to marry a man based overseas because SA has the basic amenities that u need so why bother stressing urself following a strange man who might even be older than your dad to the US cheesy.Even if u must follow a man to the US is a man who u love and not someone that u see is resquing you from poverty.If nigeria wasnt as bad as it is ladies would have a choice to choose the man they want cheesy.its just that some of these ladies want to escape the grinding poverty back home that any man overseas who signifies interest they move in with such a man wink cheesy.its not love ot attraction but to escape the poverty at home.u cant blame them though..who no like better tin cheesy
Re: Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America by MOnkeyBabe(f): 12:36am On May 08, 2020
RamessesIV:
Okay are you on whatsapp
no
Re: Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America by RamessesIV(m): 12:37am On May 08, 2020
Don't mind them white women are worst,many of them fetish over black men cause of their joysticks
RaptorX:

1 Like

Re: Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America by RamessesIV(m): 12:38am On May 08, 2020
Okay what social media do you use
MOnkeyBabe:
no
Re: Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America by MOnkeyBabe(f): 12:38am On May 08, 2020
OChimex:

Lol. Until you get one white girl and knack her one month, then you go know say no difference between white and black. honestly.
cheesy why you like SPOiler aleRt like this? Abinu no want make white Shine small ?

1 Like

Re: Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America by Nobody: 12:39am On May 08, 2020
drmikeadams:
angry angry angry angry grin angry grin

Unfortunately most men no dey like reason well wen yeye love dey worry them. If u advise that ur . uncle to leave d yeye girl ,na that time u go turn enemy, ,,he go marry d girl go USA ,the girl go ruin am after her eye don tear...las Las na suicide go dey hungry d man
in order to escape any wahala just marry ur homebase wife but live her back home cheesy.though she might not be faithful but at least she no collect ur property or come dey claim right cheesy
Re: Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America by MOnkeyBabe(f): 12:39am On May 08, 2020
RamessesIV:
Okay what social media do you use
lol I'm shy
Re: Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America by XhosaNostra(f): 12:40am On May 08, 2020
lefulefu:
ehn thats what i am saying.u wont be desperate to marry a man based overseas because SA has the basic amenities that u need so why bother stressing urself following a strange man who might even be older than your dad to the US cheesy.Even if u must follow a man to the US is a man who u love and not someone that u see is resquing you from poverty.If nigeria wasnt as bad as it is ladies would have a choice to choose the man they want cheesy.its just that some of these ladies want to escape the grinding poverty back home that any man overseas who signifies interest they move in with such a man wink cheesy.its not love ot attraction but to escape the poverty at home.u cant blame them though..who no like better tin cheesy

I get it, Lefulefu. Yeah well, break a leg lol.
Re: Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America by RamessesIV(m): 12:40am On May 08, 2020
Shy to share your contacts with me or to use social media
MOnkeyBabe:
lol I'm shy
Re: Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America by Blueelf: 12:41am On May 08, 2020
Omar09:

Bro it's not about local or exposure, I mean he was wrong using that analogy for the home-based women and abroad women. B[b]ut the thing is, as a man who is based abroad, marrying a Nigerian who lives or have lived in Nigeria for the most part of her life is very dangerous to the wellbeing of that man. [/b]

Based on stories I have heard, this is over 90% true. I won't advice one to marry a Nigerian girl (either already in the USA or immigrated into the USA) based on this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America by OgaTheTop2: 12:42am On May 08, 2020
pDudd:
Next tip: Prepare to start to beg the woman for money.
Really!? God forbid! Be a man in US my guy. Work hard and take care of the family. No food for a lazy man. Always have that mentality that even your wife won't help you when you need help.. with this in mind, you work hard, get money, more money and you will be fine. Forget LOVE with naija women in America. Most naija women are fake... married ones that imbibe American freedom are the worst! If I had to do it again, I would marry a white lady undecided

5 Likes

Re: Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America by MOnkeyBabe(f): 12:43am On May 08, 2020
oshaosha2014:
He’s just an idiot. They have the worst environment in terms of morals.

which one is morals? HAre you a moRales?
Re: Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America by MenGoingThereWay: 12:43am On May 08, 2020
If you are in the USA go for Latinos or those girls from the carribeans they are so family oriented. They don't joke with family. But some Latinos you don't mess with them because they may have brothers who are in gangs...Go for latino

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America by RamessesIV(m): 12:45am On May 08, 2020
Lol latinos are nice ohh but they have family wahala,try nonsense she go call her brother to f you up
MenGoingThereWay:
If you are in the USA go for Latinos or those girls from the carribeans they are so family oriented. They don't joke with family. But some Latinos you don't mess with them because they may have brothers who are in gangs...Go for latino

2 Likes

Re: Tips For Dating A Nigerian Woman In America by DozieInc(m): 12:46am On May 08, 2020
emmaodet:

Bro i understand you clearly and let us look at it this way -
If we say the african culture or setting is backward simply because a man has the ability to chase out the woman if she commits then same can be said about the western culture which is the opposite of african culture that it is a backward society that encourages and empower women to chase out men when they commit or Even when they didn't commit.
Atleast, you will agree with me that a woman can just pick up a phone and call the police, inform them that the hubby wants to kill her or molesting her and they will kick his ass out.
Please tell me, is there any difference between a man that can call his family to kick his wife out in nigeria and a wife that can call the police to kick her hubby out abroad? Am just flipping the scenario, same story but different players.
So if you agree nigerian culture is backward because the law is tilted towards men then you need to agree that the western culture is Backward and Archaic for tilting towards women, children and animals before men.
We shouldn't let the hate we have for nigeria becloud us.
Best comment I have read on this thread so far.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (32) (Reply)

Man Throws His Side Chick Out Of The Window After His Wife Arrived (Photos) / "Cossy Go Fear" - Photos Of Endowed Sisters Go Viral As Nigerians React / You Visit Your Fiance For The First Time And You See This House (photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.