Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,983 members, 7,835,295 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Some Ladies Can Be So Stupid - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Ladies Can Be So Stupid (2753 Views)

My Girlfriend Is So Stupid I Almost Beat Her To Death (this Is What Happened) / Why Are Ethiopian Girls So Stupid / My Girlfriend Is So Stupid I Almost Beat Her To Death (this Is What Happened) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Ladies Can Be So Stupid by kherlly(m): 9:05pm On May 04, 2020
I was hooked up to a lady by someone close to me who happened to be her aunt.

I was sincere but she does not have my time and only call me when she needed financial assistance though I only assisted with lil airtime and you don't expect me to spend on someone I am yet to see and who does not even have my time online.

I found out she gat another she do meet and spend time with so I just ignore and face my lane.

My lil sis gave birth recently so I post her baby pics on my social platforms and boom this lady I was hooked with from nowhere started saying trash... That it was not up to five months we were hooked up so I was lying... I play along by not telling her the baby was not mine but my lil sis own cos I don't have a reason to explain anything to her but my main concern is what's her aim,? Is she trying to say all guys are liers (lady common statement,) I was faithful but she wants to take me for a ride back then.

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies Can Be So Stupid by donbachi(m): 9:09pm On May 04, 2020
She's not serious...ignore her.

3 Likes

Re: Some Ladies Can Be So Stupid by Nobody: 9:13pm On May 04, 2020
kherlly:

I was sincere but she does not have my time and only call me when she needed financial assistance though I only assisted with lil airtime and you don't expect me to spend on someone I am yet to see and who does not even have my time online.

I found out she gat another she do meet and spend time with so I just ignore and face my lane.

My lil sis gave birth recently so I post her baby pics on my social platforms and boom this lady I was hooked with from nowhere started saying trash... That it was not up to five months we were hooked up so I was lying... I play along by not telling her the baby was not mine but my lil sis own cos I don't have a reason to explain anything to her but my main concern is what's her aim,? Is she trying to say all guys are liers (lady common statement,) I was faithful but she wants to take me for a ride back then.

After sudden silence she raised her head to talk, even it yours what her business, when she wasn't giving you time did she Talk

Skip her
Such kind of girl don't deserve your worth

4 Likes

Re: Some Ladies Can Be So Stupid by Drosonogasta(m): 9:13pm On May 04, 2020
Leave her jareh! Women don't know dia problem.

4 Likes

Re: Some Ladies Can Be So Stupid by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 04, 2020
just block her

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies Can Be So Stupid by Juliusmomoh: 9:27pm On May 04, 2020
Some girl eeh

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies Can Be So Stupid by ifex370(m): 9:30pm On May 04, 2020
I'm surprised you haven't blocked her.

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies Can Be So Stupid by kherlly(m): 9:48pm On May 04, 2020
donbachi:

Sure bro
Re: Some Ladies Can Be So Stupid by kherlly(m): 9:48pm On May 04, 2020
ifex370:
I'm surprised you haven't blocked her.

I did not block her but after I find out bout her I just face my lane but I was not communicating with her till she show out of nowhere to tackle me
Re: Some Ladies Can Be So Stupid by kherlly(m): 9:49pm On May 04, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
Some girl eeh

I taya
Re: Some Ladies Can Be So Stupid by kherlly(m): 9:49pm On May 04, 2020
Drosonogasta:
Leave her jareh!
Women don't know dia problem.

Na God go help us

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies Can Be So Stupid by kherlly(m): 9:50pm On May 04, 2020
[quote author=gaius01 post=89190633]

After sudden silence she raised her head to talk, even it yours what her business, when she wasn't giving you time did she Talk

Skip her
Such kind of girl don't deserve your worth[/quote
]

No mind her jawe. She thinks I'll fall for their common saying that guys are liers ... I refers her to her aunt to ask bout me cos her aunt happens to know bout the baby
Re: Some Ladies Can Be So Stupid by kherlly(m): 9:50pm On May 04, 2020
donbachi:

Okay bro
Re: Some Ladies Can Be So Stupid by pizzzy(m): 11:42pm On May 04, 2020
Abeg forget the Maga na akara wey she dey price

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies Can Be So Stupid by Nobody: 1:02am On May 05, 2020
You see some girls just date probably maybe because they see people doing it like friends cousins peer group and so on some of them don't know what it actually means sad

3 Likes

Re: Some Ladies Can Be So Stupid by Nobody: 3:42am On May 05, 2020
Simply tell her this "you're mad" and no reply her again grin

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies Can Be So Stupid by habsydiamond(m): 4:37am On May 05, 2020
She wants you to think that she cares about you so as to milk u more. Such girls are radio cos dey talk you dont have to respond :-XShe wants you to think that she cares about you so as to milk u more. Such girls are radio cos dey talk you dont have to respond

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies Can Be So Stupid by Nobody: 5:33am On May 05, 2020
Continue facing your lane. smiley

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies Can Be So Stupid by newman0017(m): 5:39am On May 05, 2020
Women no even understand their self, ask that woman, lady or girl wey send you chat wetin she mean... Na so confusion go full her head.. Jex ignore and live in your peace...

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies Can Be So Stupid by kherlly(m): 11:59am On May 05, 2020
newman0017:
Women no even understand their self, ask that woman, lady or girl wey send you chat wetin she mean... Na so confusion go full her head.. Jex ignore and live in your peace...

Hahahaha
Eulalia:
Continue facing your lane. smiley

You're so on point
habsydiamond:
She wants you to think that she cares about you so as to milk u more. Such girls are radio cos dey talk you dont have to respond :-XShe wants you to think that she cares about you so as to milk u more. Such girls are radio cos dey talk you dont have to respond

I no be woman wrapper na lol
Re: Some Ladies Can Be So Stupid by kherlly(m): 12:00pm On May 05, 2020
pizzzy:
Abeg forget the Maga na akara wey she dey price

Okay
Re: Some Ladies Can Be So Stupid by kherlly(m): 12:01pm On May 05, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
You see some girls just date probably maybe because they see people doing it like friends cousins peer group and so on some of them don't know what it actually means sad

She's even a baby mama... I'm sure the first guy left her cos of her bad attitude
Re: Some Ladies Can Be So Stupid by Skmoda360(m): 12:53pm On May 05, 2020
kherlly:

You have nothing to explain to the girl ok

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies Can Be So Stupid by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 05, 2020
Abeg leave ladies alone

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies Can Be So Stupid by kherlly(m): 10:20am On May 06, 2020
Skmoda360:

You have nothing to explain to the girl ok

Okay bro
Re: Some Ladies Can Be So Stupid by kherlly(m): 10:20am On May 06, 2020
PerfectMaster:
Abeg leave ladies alone

Noted.
Re: Some Ladies Can Be So Stupid by Lamanii22(f): 1:23pm On May 06, 2020
She's stupid jare... Leave her alone..

1 Like

Re: Some Ladies Can Be So Stupid by kherlly(m): 7:23pm On May 07, 2020
Lamanii22:
She's stupid jare... Leave her alone..

Okay sis

(1) (Reply)

God Didn't Give Me 'A Big Backside' To Cover It — Curvy Nollywood Actress / Jay-z Reasonable Doubt (1996) Download Zip. / Was This Guy Too Blunt To His Girlfriend ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.